ADVERTISEMENT

EVERY democrat needs to read this LINK! We know who you are

Wild Bill skeeted on an intern and then lied about it. Bush senior ran on no new taxes and then raised taxes. Dubya was Dubya. More to come after I have my coffee.
Doing something with which I disagree doesn't make one a jackass.

On the other hand, you can do a lot of stuff I like and still be a jackass.....like Trump.

1) Clinton fvcked literally everyone then acted like he didn’t understand what the verb “is” meant (plus he and his wife probably suicided a lot of people, and he visited Epstein several times)
2) Herbert Walker lied about campaign promises and was a war hawk
3) His son was possibly as dumb as Biden, and was a Warhawk
4) Obama is a WEF one world govt globalist, and created massive racial division (may have also lied about his partner’s gender, and enabled the NIH and Fauci to inflict Covid)
5) Biden is an intellectual and ethical train wreck and his record of accomplishments could fit on a post it note…and he’s got us funding two proxy wars…and if he’s not a pedo it’s impossible to tell

Perhaps you need to put an abrasive personality and some mean tweets into perspective. You're very snowflakey on this subject.
I know you worship Trump and don't want him to be criticized. I get it.

Mean tweets are expected from a jackass. I expect better from the President of the United States. Obviously, your standards are lower.
That's why your feelings get hurt so easily more than others here.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GatorTheo
@kalimgoodman @BSC911 people are vowing to leave if MAGA wins.

let’s make this happen we can send them all to Palestine

This is EXACTLY the purist form of MAGA. There is no quicker way to MAKE AMERICA GREAT than these little unamerican little sissy gender confused libs to LEAVE OUR Country. And take their 15 million ILLEGAL ALIENS with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
This is EXACTLY the purist form of MAGA. There is no quicker way to MAKE AMERICA GREAT than these little unamerican little sissy gender confused libs to LEAVE OUR Country. And take their 15 million ILLEGAL ALIENS with them.
Like I said before if all the libs leave
This country will be competing with Guatemala for bragging rights….

Like I said before if all the libs leave
This country will be competing with Guatemala for bragging rights….
From a true libs point of view. From an AMERICANS point of view...we would be BY FAR the GREATEST Country of all time 20 fold. All the stimi lovers GONE. Fascists GONE. Racists..GONE. Liars, cheaters criminals GONE. I can keep going?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
From a true libs point of view. From an AMERICANS point of view...we would be BY FAR the GREATEST Country of all time 20 fold. All the stimi lovers GONE. Fascists GONE. Racists..GONE. Liars, cheaters criminals GONE. I can keep going?
The red states are much more net negative tax payers. The country is run primarily by the big libs. Smarter people.

The red states are much more net negative tax payers. The country is run primarily by the big libs. Smarter people.
We have lower taxes..CORRECT...because we do not allow Illegal aliens, AND WE KEEP CRIMINALS in jail. THANK YOU for understanding!! Libs have HUGE tax states and STILL run in the red. I AGREE with you

Reactions: NavigatorII
TDS check…

If you’re more concerned about locking Trump up for saying “go and peacefully protest” than you are about finding Epsteins murderer and Epsteins co conspirators that raped children…

Then yes, Your TDS is so strong, that you struggle to function in life.

I see several candidates ITT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT