ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

Excuse me son....can you please explain to the rest of us what "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" means?
It doesn’t mean you don’t have to obey the laws of the land genius. Trump is learning the hard way what being a criminal is all about.

Well hell...these IDIOTS on the left CANNOT tell you the difference between a man and a woman. This CANNOT be surprising! LOL And lefties know ZERO about firearms...including which end is the business end.
ban assualt weapons, ban illegal human beings... lots of sheep all the same beast.

So you recognize the potential for misuse of guns is pretty mind boggling but that's overridden by 'shall not be infringed'.

Sorry about the dead people but I gots my rights.
I'm not sorry about the dead people.

Your fears don't trump our rights.

You want to confiscate my weapons, you don't get to do it without a warrant and a judicial order.

Not taking them on suspicion that I might could and then me having to go to court to fight to possibly get them back.

Do you even MURICA, bro?

Reactions: nail1988
So you recognize the potential for misuse of guns is pretty mind boggling but that's overridden by 'shall not be infringed'.

Sorry about the dead people but I gots my rights.
Then you arrest the person who broke the law, and kea e law abiding people alone. My Lawd, you libs are so thick headed about understanding and following our Constitution. Like a bunch of kindergarteners that did not get their way and cry

When they come for the guns, give them the ones you filled the paperwork on...you know, appear compliant. When they leave, dig up the ones you bought thru private sales.
You're not understanding me. After Katrina they searched house to house and confiscated guns. Compliance was by force.

They stored them in a trailer that leaked so after the years it took to get them returned they were mostly rust.

Not the first time they did that either, they got all the west coast Japanese citizens weapons before they interned them.

Which supports the gun company position that we need more guns to protect us from all the people with guns.
DUDE. Everyone on this freaking board who understands the 2nd Amendment (unlike you) has CONTINUALLY said that lawful and responsible gun ownership is imperative and commensurate with the 2nd Amendment. The Constitution and Amendments were written to tell the Government what they cannot do and those same people including me have said that enforcement of all laws impressed upon us citizens is imperative for gun safety and lawful ownership of said guns. You cannot bring your apparently myopic and feeble mind to comprehend that. JUST FREAKING STOP.

How about you re channel your energy and incessant whining on keeping criminals off the street and enforcing the laws on the books? Stop bleating like a sheep caught in a fence, WTF????????

DUDE. Everyone on this freaking board who understands the 2nd Amendment (unlike you) has CONTINUALLY said that lawful and responsible gun ownership is imperative and commensurate with the 2nd Amendment. The Constitution and Amendments were written to tell the Government what they cannot do and those same people including me have said that enforcement of all laws impressed upon us citizens is imperative for gun safety and lawful ownership of said guns. You cannot bring your apparently myopic and feeble mind to comprehend that. JUST FREAKING STOP.

How about you re channel your energy and incessant whining on keeping criminals off the street and enforcing the laws on the books? Stop bleating like a sheep caught in a fence, WTF????????
I'm all for keeping criminals off the street. I've never said anything different but your blind worship of guns doesn't allow you to process that.

I'm not brainwashed by the gun industry. I correctly recognize firearms are causing us significant problems and I think it needs to be addressed despite a 200+ year old law.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
And supports the 2nd amendment. So there’s that.
You guys don't give a crap about the second amendment. You've only latched onto it because you see it supporting your obsession with guns.

You think the gun companies give a crap about the 2nd? LOL! They want to sell guns. Period.

If the 2nd amendment went away, would your position on guns change one iota?

You guys don't give a crap about the second amendment. You've only latched onto it because you see it supporting your obsession with guns.

You think the gun companies give a crap about the 2nd? LOL! They want to sell guns. Period.

Yep, you caught me, I don’t give a rip about our Constitution. 🤪

I mean, one of us doesn’t, and the posting history clearly points out who that is.

You still got those John Kasich autographed underoos?

If you haven't noticed, Theo gets butt hurt over Trump's mean tweets.

The 2nd amendment is the codification of a natural right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT