ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

Come for our weapons. A FEMALE...VERY rare. If they would have taken my AR15 away, Theo thinks this would have never happened!
Police say officers engaged with and killed the shooter, identified as a female who appeared to be teenager, carrying two "assault-type rifles" and a handgun.

And nobody noticed this beforehand? Gee, if only we had laws that prevent minors from owning guns, open carry and killing people. Think of the children. :rolleyes:

Police say officers engaged with and killed the shooter, identified as a female who appeared to be teenager, carrying two "assault-type rifles" and a handgun.

And nobody noticed this beforehand? Gee, if only we had laws that prevent minors from owning guns, open carry and killing people. Think of the children. :rolleyes:
Gun confiscation nuts TRULY BELIEVE that taking MY guns could have prevented this. Of course..this will NEVER be proven.

A post from this article from below.....

We have armed security volunteers who train monthly and serve at our church and Christian school. Have had for years. We post notices informing people of such. Our security team has intervened in dozens of matters small and not so small over that time. It’s the only answer in a society like ours where dealing with crime in a responsible manner is opposed by an entire political party. If you’re tired of crime stop voting Democrat for at least 25 years. It will take that long to turn this mess around.

SPOT ON

A post from this article from below.....

We have armed security volunteers who train monthly and serve at our church and Christian school. Have had for years. We post notices informing people of such. Our security team has intervened in dozens of matters small and not so small over that time. It’s the only answer in a society like ours where dealing with crime in a responsible manner is opposed by an entire political party. If you’re tired of crime stop voting Democrat for at least 25 years. It will take that long to turn this mess around.

SPOT ON
Gotta stop giving the kids psych drugs, feeding them McDonalds and leaving them to entertain themselves on the interwebs. The kids are not okay.

More thoughts from FREE Am ericans.....

Gun Free Zones do not work. Why are we leaving our legacy's unprotected?
If an adult that works in a school is comfortable carrying a weapon, they should be trained on a regular basis and allowed to have a sidearm in the building at all times.

• exactly. There shouldnt be a single gun free zone in the country except in court. If companies and businesses want something to stay gun free, then they need to install the proper metal detectors and security on doors.

• Gun free zones are nothing more than unprotected targets.

• Yes it is a PROVEN FACT!

• Only law abiding citizens obey gun free zones, criminals do not, libs can't understand this fact.

• That's because libs are too busy virtue signaling and pandering

• They only work when someone in that zone is armed and is willing to protect others.

• We have no less than 6 men carrying EVERYTIME we have a church service. This is what liberals have done to this country. No one is safe.

• Yep, the present day Democrat Party is the greatest evil, dangerous, destructive and damaging threat that has ever faced, America, freedom, liberty and the United States Constitution….

Reactions: gatordvm1989
More thoughts from FREE Am ericans.....

Gun Free Zones do not work. Why are we leaving our legacy's unprotected?
If an adult that works in a school is comfortable carrying a weapon, they should be trained on a regular basis and allowed to have a sidearm in the building at all times.

• exactly. There shouldnt be a single gun free zone in the country except in court. If companies and businesses want something to stay gun free, then they need to install the proper metal detectors and security on doors.

• Gun free zones are nothing more than unprotected targets.

• Yes it is a PROVEN FACT!

• Only law abiding citizens obey gun free zones, criminals do not, libs can't understand this fact.

• That's because libs are too busy virtue signaling and pandering

• They only work when someone in that zone is armed and is willing to protect others.

• We have no less than 6 men carrying EVERYTIME we have a church service. This is what liberals have done to this country. No one is safe.

• Yep, the present day Democrat Party is the greatest evil, dangerous, destructive and damaging threat that has ever faced, America, freedom, liberty and the United States Constitution….
Hey, sorry about the dead children but SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz and emekz1
It's always funny how the people who need guns to feel safe call other people pu**ies. :D
"need" ? Well let me ask you Theo...if a shooter like this came to your house, or someone came and broke your door down and wanted to do you and your family harm...what would you do? Hide? THAT is why I called you that. You would hide and let your family be harmed...even if you had an act of bravery...you would get shot because of your choices. I can defend myself, and my loved ones. Now..you were saying?

Police had to be called in to engage the shooter?

So this was another school shooting in a gun-free zone?

When will we learn?

Biden will be speaking in a few minutes and undoubtedly using the Rahm Emanuel philosophy of never letting a tragedy go to waste. Let's play politics before the bodies are even cold.

Breaking: Biden live conference. Talking about chocolate chip ice cream and leering at children in the back.

ShadyFoolishBovine-size_restricted.gif

"need" ? Well let me ask you Theo...if a shooter like this came to your house, or someone came and broke your door down and wanted to do you and your family harm...what would you do? Hide? THAT is why I called you that. You would hide and let your family be harmed...even if you had an act of bravery...you would get shot because of your choices. I can defend myself, and my loved ones. Now..you were saying?
I’m just not frightened of that happening. I live in a nice place and that kind of stuff is very rare.

You really believe this woman purchased any of those items? We don't know anything yet, and I'll bet they aren't hers. Oh, and Biden said they are AK47's. 😂
I have no idea but they are guns, right?

Didn't the school shooter with the chicken cops legally purchase his weapons?

Bad people with half a brain don't need a gun to do harm. Good people with half a brain know that.
LOL!

Gotta defend them guns!

You know it's kinda weird when you think about it. Every single shooter throughout history chose to use a gun....even though they didn't need one, according to you.

If it was an AK-47 and she stole it I hope the owner gets it back eventually. I sold my three bedroom in Avondale for less than an actual AK costs.
The news commentator was snickering when he commented about it. Everyone is snarking thinking this is just another "Biden moment". :rolleyes:

@nail1988 this is just down the road from your old stomping grounds

Reports say former student 28 yrs old...also says school is k-6 grade...who acts on a 16 yr old grudge?

The one in TX, I think, where they stood around while students were being shot.
Ohhhh.

Yeah no criminal record no mental incompetence.

So what.

He threatened a female Co worker a year before. They fired him, nobody thought to call the police.

He was declared at risk in school in the third grade. At 17 he dropped out, having completed the 9th grade. His school records indicate outbursts and bullying.

They never called anybody.

Almost his whole family and everyone he knew said he was depressed, increasingly violent, and suicidal.

They didn't get him help or tell anyone either.

I've known any number of killers in my life, sane and insane, professional or crime of passion. It took awhile to get them behind bars. I believe the best of them never get caught. The good ones either get snitched out or the law of probability caught up with them.

That idiot didn't try to hide it. Still got away with it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
LOL!

Gotta defend them guns!

You know it's kinda weird when you think about it. Every single shooter throughout history chose to use a gun....even though they didn't need one, according to you.
What gun did Cain use to kill his brother?

You want to eliminate gun violence. I want to eliminate violence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT