ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

Meh. Better safe than sorry.

I mean, the potential for misuse of guns is pretty mind boggling too, right?
safe from who?? the only people that have ever robbed me did it legally, back by the sheeple that voted for the clowns.

I'm all for keeping criminals off the street. I've never said anything different but your blind worship of guns doesn't allow you to process that.

I'm not brainwashed by the gun industry. I correctly recognize firearms are causing us significant problems and I think it needs to be addressed despite a 200+ year old law.
You also like to create this dichotomy where anyone who doesn’t align that guns should be extremely limited or outright banned “worships” guns.

I think you’re projecting your irrational fear every time you do that.

You also like to create this dichotomy where anyone who doesn’t align that guns should be extremely limited or outright banned “worships” guns.

An irrational fear like thinking you need unlimited guns to protect yourself?

Very well. How many guns should we allow people to own for protection?
No for your answer. The law puts ZERO legal restrictions on how many guns one can own. I am PERFECTLY FINE with following the Constitution, ESPECIALLY concerning the 2nd, because if we ever give our firearms up, the left will attempt to control us even more than they do now. AND, legal gun owners are NOT ANY problem

Reactions: nail1988
nope its my natural right to own a weapon. Mine are off the books and will remain off the books. If outlawed I will be an outlaw.
Exactly! You all try to act like you have this great abidance to the constitution but the 2nd is simply one law that happens to fit your beliefs.

• Haha
Exactly! You all try to act like you have this great abidance to the constitution but the 2nd is simply one law that happens to fit your beliefs.
Umm, no. I abide by all the bill of rights and amendments. The 2nd Amendment nor any other Amendment is a law. Laws are for citizens, not government. Once again you prove your complete lack of understanding of well, damn near everything.

Umm, no. I abide by all the bill of rights and amendments. The 2nd Amendment nor any other Amendment is a law. Laws are for citizens, not government. Once again you prove your complete lack of understanding of well, damn near everything.
So, if Beto became President and managed to overturn the 2nd and get guns outlawed, you'd peacefully turn yours in?

Oh I understand the founders/framers and the history of the Bill of Rights. I understand Locke and Burke. The Bill of Rights is just that. Its an enumeration of rights that put the individual above the government and grew out of the concept of inalienable rights given to man by his Creator. Government's legitimate role is to protect those rights.

A government can NEVER abridge those rights legitimately.

And I am for a full repeal of the 16th and 17th amendments. They are wrong think and not part of the near perfect vison that founders/framers had in mind.

But the Bill of Rights is more than just a set of amendments unlike those that followed. They were a codification of natural rights that every man should have guaranteed to them.

16th is the taking of a mans labor by force. 17th was an attack on federalism. They do not involve natural rights.

The first 10 are sacrosanct but you can try to get 34 states to monkey with them. You will fail or have another civil war and fail.

So, if Beto became President and managed to overturn the 2nd and get guns outlawed, you'd peacefully turn yours in?
So let me educate you on ridiculous statements like you just made, son. Here we go!

1. If your grandma had balls...would she be your grand pa?

You see...please keep it real. Caqll us when Beto wins and he does that. UNTIL then...please READ and FOLLOW our Constitution! UNDERSTAND? KTHXBY

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

You do not know a damn thing about our government.

Is that anything like the dichotomy where anyone who doesn't worship guns is a gun grabber who wants to totally disarm law abiding citizens?

• Haha
Is that anything like the dichotomy where anyone who doesn't worship guns is a gun grabber who wants to totally disarm law abiding citizens?
Once you start disarming, its a race to the finish. If you had the brains to pour piss out of a boot you'd understand that the important word in Gun Control is CONTROL. They want to make sure they have the guns. Ever notice cops, government, and military are always exempt? Why do you think that is, brainchild?

You're a useful idiot for them. Like the Fudds, old guys that think its ok to ban semi autos because they hunt with bolt actions, even though they know a hunting rifle has more power, has more range, and is more accurate.

So two wrongs make a right? And one of those wrongs is on YOU...so YOU should worry about YOUR wrong...not anyone elses...because that does not forgive YOUR wrong. Let me say this once again...THE CONSTITUTION 100% disagrees with your point of view. CHANGE your view...or it makes it difficult to consider you a REAL American.

Reactions: jb1215 and nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT