ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

Is that not your stance?
Matthew Bingo GIF

Reactions: fatman76
Such a classic gun nut thought. Kennedy held a gun so he loved America.

Y'all would have voted for him because he took a picture holding a gun.
I MAY have considered him, because he was the LAST democrat to love America...at least hje pretended to. That is better than ANY democrat today. they make NO BONES about it, they do NOT think this is a GREAT Country.

Reactions: nail1988
I MAY have considered him, because he was the LAST democrat to love America...at least hje pretended to. That is better than ANY democrat today. they make NO BONES about it, they do NOT think this is a GREAT Country.
Carter loved America. Clinton was a enough of a pragmatist to know America needed to be strong and secure.

• Wow
Carter loved America. Clinton was a enough of a pragmatist to know America needed to be strong and secure.
LOLOLOL Carter is an idiot. I am not your guy to fawn over him. I lived when he f'd our Country up, and to this day, only FJB has done a worse job. Carter is a FAILURE. I hold HIM responsible for 444 Americans staying in captivity because HE is a WEAK, POS. Iran is not a military juggernaut today...but they are pure GARBAGE in 1979. They NEVER would have taken those hostages under Reagan or Trump. enemies LOVE weakness. America has NEVER had to fight a war because we were too strong...it is ALWAYS because of weakness.

• Love
LOLOLOL Carter is an idiot. I am not your guy to fawn over him. I lived when he f'd our Country up, and to this day, only FJB has done a worse job. Carter is a FAILURE. I hold HIM responsible for 444 Americans staying in captivity because HE is a WEAK, POS. Iran is not a military juggernaut today...but they are pure GARBAGE in 1979. They NEVER would have taken those hostages under Reagan or Trump. enemies LOVE weakness. America has NEVER had to fight a war because we were too strong...it is ALWAYS because of weakness.
An idiot? He is very from from an idiot for one, number two he is by far and away the best human being that’s been prez in modern history. Show some respect you punk.

"Carter graduated 60th out of 821 midshipmen in the class of 1947 with a Bachelor of Science degree..."
"Biden destroyed America's economy,, and let chicken chit Iran hold 52 American hostages for over 400 days". You worry about college tests, son...I will go ahead and look at his accomplishments. College is NOT one of lifes tests...it is what comes after that we are judged by......

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT