ADVERTISEMENT

Goodness. DeSantis adopts NEW STRATEGY....he will now be Trump's biggest defender

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

And......he will now start attacking Ramaswamy. The only guy other than Trump who is gaining any momentum in the race.

I swear Joe Biden is a smarter politician than DeSantis. The defending of Trump is something he should have always done and could have done it best by NOT RUNNING.

The only reason I can guess why he is wanting to attack Ramaswamy is.....position himself to be Trump's VP???? But why attack Vivek to do that?

What a meatball move. @goldmom I can see why you have disappeared.

Reactions: kjfreeze

And......he will now start attacking Ramaswamy. The only guy other than Trump who is gaining any momentum in the race.

I swear Joe Biden is a smarter politician than DeSantis. The defending of Trump is something he should have always done and could have done it best by NOT RUNNING.

The only reason I can guess why he is wanting to attack Ramaswamy is.....position himself to be Trump's VP???? But why attack Vivek to do that?

What a meatball move. @goldmom I can see why you have disappeared.
Obviously does not enjoy the flavor of crow.

Either he thinks he can be vp and/or he thinks all the criminal litigation will stop trump from running.

I’m going to give Ramsaswamy a pretty good look I think.
Unless Ramaswamy totally implodes, this debate is setting up to be a showcase for him. He should be solidly in 2nd place after this debate.

Either he thinks he can be vp and/or he thinks all the criminal litigation will stop trump from running.

I’m going to give Ramsaswamy a pretty good look I think.
I too was on the Ram... bandwagon, but there's something cunning about him. He speaks good but my gut says he's a snake also. DeSantis lost me a long time ago.

Was discussing DeSantis last night with some moderately informed friends(politically) and they were not aware DeSantis had gone to the dark side. This was a bit alarming to me. I wonder how many people out there do not understand this? My thought was that why he is failing so bad in the polls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT