ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your point is that the media reports things that may be worse than reality, then OK. That’s hardly news. Just like you guys exaggerate things that are unfavorable to Biden. Both sides are guilty.

Good grief...the moral equivalency is palpable.

And the MSM is clearly handling Biden with kid gloves. If they were at all even-handed, they would be absolutely eviscerating the Biden Administration.

Playing a semantics game? A plan that barely ever hit 900k a day---- as limited as it was, is technically a plan. Not an acceptable plan but for semantics sake ... a plan. Working.... pitifully yes.

Are you serious? "Barely" 900k a day is a pitiful plan?

How do reasonable people unite with this? I just don't see how.

Amazing how the bluer the areas the more f’d up their handling of covid and vaccines has been. The feds distributing it should be as far as they go. Elected officials at the state and locals levels should be getting the products in the hands of their healthcare workers to distribute. This is basic logistics. Anything more micromanagement than that at the top is why things get f’d up. Case in point Cuomo’s dumbass order threatening to take away medical licenses and over the top fines for doctors who don’t give the shot out to people on a described list. Which means if a doctor has a case of the vaccine about to expire and not enough people on the prescribed eligibility list and said doctor gives it out to first come first serve he could lose his practice. And what has happened? They are watching vaccines expire right on the shelves. And considering the gestapos that were running through New York neighborhoods busting up Jewish prayer services and people gathering with their families those threats of fines and license pulls are serious.

If you or someone you care about is an area where the vaccine distribution sucks you might want to look at who is running the show. Is it being handled by the actual health care workers or is some dumbass politician playing games in order to make themself look smarter than they really are?

My parents were vaccinated within a day of requesting it.

No, I didn’t buy into it at all. I merely said I heard it. Obviously there was some rollout planned as the hospital workers and nursing homes were first to receive it. Maybe the guy was talking about the next steps. I don’t know and don’t care.

Apparantly you think you are the only one that questions everything the media tells you. Yet you bought the whole election hoax hook line and sinker. NOBODY trusts everything the media reports. That’s been proven in many surveys.

Like I said, I didn’t really care what the Biden guy said. And I’m quite certain Biden will take credit for things he had nothing to do with. Just like Trump did, and you guys repeated every one in here. Yet you think you are so woke. GMAFB.

PS. An average of 900k wasn’t being administered. See the chart I posted.
Woke? WTF are you talking about? Don’t use words you don’t understand self proclaimed king, you’re only digging yourself a deeper grave.

I have yet to see you question anything unless it’s Trump related. In fact, corn pop’s hand is so far up your ass that you’re his puppet. You mimic and regurgitate everything he says like he’s some genius. He’s not, never has been and never will be. Why do you think he has handlers and wears an ear piece so he’s aware of what to say and he still ****s that up?

Here is what corn pop is great at doing, more red tape, opening our boarders, kissing china’s ass, killing jobs, encroaching on the second amendment, bending over for big tech, weaponizing our intelligence agencies, grifting tax dollars and whoring his son around and this is just 13 days in. I’m sure there is more to come.

If you’re buying he had a covid plan then you’re as dumb as the other corn pop circle jerk club on this board. Oh but he made it mandatory to wear masks while using public transportation. Great plan there corn pop, way to get em tiger.

The beauty of this whole thing BSC, every single day into corn pop’s administration is another day that solidifies that had we not had Trump during this pandemic, we’d be ****ed as a country.

(hand inserted into BSC’s ass)

BSC: dad, bill is being mean again. He keeps throwing truth bombs at me all day and I tried to spin, deflect and even ignore but he keeps coming at me.

Corn Pop: don’t worry son, let him know that even though I don’t have a covid plan, I’m still going to take credit for the vaccine and vaccine distribution. (Ear piece: solute the soldiers) Salute the soldiers.

BSC: What soldiers?

Corn Pop: oh you know the thing

BSC: (confused)

Corn Pop: c’mon man

BSC: well dad, I’m going to reason with Bill on my hearsay. When do I make the check out to the big guy?

Corn Pop: Big Guy? Oh yeah, that’s me, we can’t talk about that. I’m going to send Hunter back to China, cracked out, he better get a 2 billion dollar deal with China. I did do him a favor and named Hunter’s attorney head of the investigation into Hunter at the DOJ. A little trick I learned in my 47 years in office.

Fake Dr. Jill Corn Pop: Honey, time for your bath.

Corn Pop: got to go son, it’s Wednesday night, time for my enema.

BSC: ok dad, be safe out there

Corn Pop: shut up BSC, I don’t work for you

ok. This was damn good
We’ll see if our self proclaimed king of the board wants to keep pushing this, I’m just getting warmed up on him.

While I’m at it, do any of the Corn Pop circle jerk club want to play?
giphy.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
President Biden already doing work. 140,000 jobs added vs. expectations of 70,000.

Good grief...the moral equivalency is palpable.

And the MSM is clearly handling Biden with kid gloves. If they were at all even-handed, they would be absolutely eviscerating the Biden Administration.

MSM. MSM. MSM

Thats all you guys ever say. You realize there’s a lot more media than whatever you guys are calling the MSM. I doubt you ever watch it anyway.

There’s nothing to eviscerate anyway. He’s dong a great job so far. Focused on the pandemic. Getting help to people who need it. Overturning all of Trumps EOs. Kudos. .

MSM. MSM. MSM

Thats all you guys ever say. You realize there’s a lot more media than whatever you guys are calling the MSM. I doubt you ever watch it anyway.

There’s nothing to eviscerate anyway. He’s dong a great job so far. Focused on the pandemic. Getting help to people who need it. Overturning all of Trumps EOs. Kudos. .

Perfect...you don't deny the kid gloves comment. Instead you claim it's well deserved.

There's just no way to reach people who do not want to be reached. This double standard, and dereliction of duty from the fourth estate, is a problem whether you will admit it or not.

And this will negatively affect you too. You know deep down this is a problem, however.

Focused on the pandemic?? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Exactly WTF is he doing?😂😂😂😂
And what, if anything is he doing differently than Trump? Trumps EOs were sorely needed. Which ones of Biden's do you support?

Those were hollow comments meant to replace...

"You are correct and I see the double standard too...I just don't care because I hated Trump's personality. Whatever the cost, whatever we have to pay...it was worth it."

We'll see if it is. We are absolutely circling the drain.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Vaccinations up 50% since Biden took office.

Thank God for President Biden.

GP's now got video of trucks backing up the poll counters in the wee hours of the morning. Nothing inappropriate in that.............

Duh dude, this is totally normal, so many Mail in ballots to count 🙄

Yawn. That’s all you have? This is why no one takes your fraud claims seriously. Show us the proof, not the old ” boy that truck looks suspicious.”

GP's now got video of trucks backing up the poll counters in the wee hours of the morning. Nothing inappropriate in that.............

Duh dude, this is totally normal, so many Mail in ballots to count 🙄

Last edited:
How’s that going for you, funny man. Any success?
You seemed pretty butt hurt after I filleted your ass for two days. So much that you’re too chicken shit to answer any questions.

Let me guess, you didn’t see the questions 🙄

If you’d like to go another two to three days of me eviscerating your online reputation then so be it but I wouldn’t recommend it. After all, you are a self proclaimed king of the board, right Joffrey?

I’ve up son

Reactions: jfegaly
You seemed pretty butt hurt after I filleted your ass for two days. So much that you’re too chicken shit to answer any questions.

Let me guess, you didn’t see the questions 🙄

If you’d like to go another two to three days of me eviscerating your online reputation then so be it but I wouldn’t recommend it. After all, you are a self proclaimed king of the board, right Joffrey?

I’ve up son
There’s nothing lamer than someone who tries to claim internet victories. How sad is that.

I obviously rattled you when I didnt get as upset as you were about Biden taking credit for the vaccines. I mean, you were really, really upset.

Pro tip. The first thing someone says when they are rattled is that they weren’t rattled. If you weren’t, then you would have just ignored it. But it was really important for you to tell me that you weren’t. Which meant that you were.

Better luck next time, self proclaimed funny boy.

BTW, if I don’t respond to your questions, it means they aren’t worthy of a response. Do better. Or don’t. You’r choice.

There’s nothing lamer than someone who tries to claim internet victories. How sad is that.

I obviously rattled you when I didnt get as upset as you were about Biden taking credit for the vaccines. I mean, you were really, really upset.

Pro tip. The first thing someone says when they are rattled is when you said you weren’t rattled. If you weren’t, then you would have just ignored it. But it was really important for you to tell me that you weren’t. Which meant that you were.

Better luck next time, self proclaimed funny boy.

BTW, if I don’t respond to your questions, it means they aren’t worthy of a response. Do better. Or don’t. You’re choice.
Keep in mind, you just tracked me down, not the other way around. That tells me that you have a bone to pick with me little king Joffrey or you’re a glutton for punishment.

I’ll go with both

Let me know if you want round two, i won’t be as nice

Keep in mind, you just tracked me down, not the other way around. That tells me that you have a bone to pick with me little king Joffrey or you’re a glutton for punishment.

I’ll go with both

Let me know if you want round two, i won’t be as nice
Huh? How did I track you down? This is my thread. I honestly don’t read most of the threads on this site. Especially lame ones.

If you want to get my attention, do what the others do and just satrr a thread with my name in the title. That’s the best way to get a response.

Do you think that you are the first that’s tried to knock me off my throne in my 14 years OTB? Ghost tried and look what happened to him. First he reported me to try to get me banned. When that didn’t work, he proposed some lame bet to try to get rid of me. You know how that turned out. I don’t think you are quite there yet but you’re close.

Now go tell your friends how you’re winning all of these internet battles. I’m sure they’re impressed.

^ Less than 98 IQ. Here's a clue for you. I'm 21 years older than when it was released a month later on cable because it was at best a B list movie. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
How exactly did you know to look for that clip? :D 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Do you notice how he’s trying so hard to take digs at people and still fails miserably? It’s like he’s trying to duplicate my posting style but a much watered down version.

So sad

^ Less than 98 IQ. Here's a clue for you. I'm 21 years older than when it was released a month later on cable because it was at best a B list movie. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
How exactly did you know to look for that clip? :D 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Damn. That movie is 21 years old. I had no idea. That makes you 42. I thought you were older than that. What is a 42 year old doing wasting his time all day on a political message board? At that age, all I had time for was building a career. No wonder you’re such a loser.

So my bad, 21 years is within the acceptable Rangel of ogling high school girls. You’re good.

Do you notice how he’s trying so hard to take digs at people and still fails miserably? It’s like he’s trying to duplicate my posting style but a much watered down version.

So sad
I invented that posting style, grasshopper. But mine is much more subtle which requires more skill.

But then again, you think calling Biden “corn pop” is clever, so I can see you’re limited.

Huh? How did I track you down? This is my thread. I honestly don’t read most of the threads on this site. Especially lame ones.

If you want to get my attention, do what the others do and just satrr a thread with my name in the title. That’s the best way to get a response.

Do you think that you are the first that’s tried to knock me off my throne in my 14 years OTB? Ghost tried and look what happened to him. First he reported me to try to get me banned. When that didn’t work, he proposed some lame bet to try to get rid of me. You know how that turned out. I don’t think you are quite there yet but you’re close.

Now go tell your friends how you’re winning all of these internet battles. I’m sure they’re impressed.
Haha, you responded to my reply. Do you want a recap Joffrey?

Throne? This is a message board, no one thinks you are king of anything. You’re just another guy on the internet who tries to justify his meaningless existence by claiming things that are not true nor reality.

You’re a sad person bruh but you go ahead and keep making yourself look dumb and we’ll continue to make fun of you. Deal?

I invented that posting style, grasshopper. But mine is much more subtle which requires more skill.

But then again, you think calling Biden “corn pop” is clever, so I can see you’re limited.
Here we go, you invented nothing nor are you clever.

I’m five steps ahead of you on everyone one of your comebacks. Why do you think it’s so easy to burn you? Why do people always like or laugh at my posts when calling you out and yet you get no traction?

Think about it

Reactions: BSC911
Here we go, you invented nothing nor are you clever.

I’m five steps ahead of you on everyone one of your comebacks. Why do you think it’s so easy to burn you? Why do people always like or laugh at my posts when calling you out and yet you get no traction?

Think about it
Probably because this board is full of right wing knuckle draggers. That’s why I’m here. I like mocking you doofuses. Are likes really your measure of success? LOL. if that weren’t so sad, I’d find it funny.

Well, I’m pretty much bored with you for now. Don’t get upset if I don’t respond to your questions. Will you be claiming another internet victory today? LOL.

Here, I’ll give you a like to make you feel better. Be sure to tell all of your efriends.

Probably because this board is full of right wing knuckle draggers. That’s why I’m here. I like mocking you doofuses. Are likes really your measure of success? LOL. if that weren’t so sad, I’d find it funny.

Well, I’m pretty much bored with you for now. Don’t get upset if I don’t respond to your questions. Will you be claiming another internet victory today? LOL.

Here, I’ll give you a like to make you feel better. Be sure to tell all of your efriends.
It’s ok if you can’t hang, no shame in bowing out, I’ll gladly accept your wishes.

It’s ok if you can’t hang, no shame in bowing out, I’ll gladly accept your wishes.
LOL. Trying to claim another internet victory i see. How sad.

I thought the only people that cared about likes on message boards were high school girls. I guess I was wrong. You're a bigger loser than I imagined.

How many likes have you had so far today? Do you need another one so you can tell your girlfriends?

Yes, he has your panties all waded up
Ding. Your alert went off. Time to follow BSC around.

LOL. So “waded” up that I spent all weekend golfing while you dorks were on here.

Btw, the word you were looking for is “wadded”. If you had anything past a 9th grade education, you would have learned how to write the past tense of words.

Come on, Nancy, you’ll have to try harder.

you’re still here welcher?
DiNG ding ding. Stalker boy still won’t acknowledge the bet.

Still a puss, I guess. Not very manly for a so called veteran. I’m still waiting on you to verify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT