ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, not referring to you as a complete idiot retarded my effort to point out how entirely wrong-headed you almost always are. Gloves are off....your call.

The fourth estate refers to what they do, what power they hold and what responsibilities they have.

You may refer to them however you see fit snowflake.
You’re the person who believes the election was stolen even there is no hard evidence supporting such. Me, I deal in facts, not conjecture.

So who’s the idiot.

Calling it the “fourth estate” makes it sound so spooky and I ussume is a term only used by conspiracy nuts.

BTW, your assumption makes you stupid. It doesn’t make a common term, amongst the educated, a conspiracy theory buzzword.

😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Well, I’m out for the day.

Tune in tomorrow or the next day for another round of riveting discussion.

You’re the person who believes the election was stolen even there is no hard evidence supporting such.

I'm the guy who has said he doesn't trust the results but has bent over backwards to point out that it is just my opinion...meaning I don't have proof. There's a lesson in my behavior that you could learn from...but you won't.

I have opinions...you believe that you have facts. You don't. That won't slow you down one bit. Derp!

Me, I deal in facts, not conjecture.

Haha, horsesh!t.

So who’s the idiot.

Still you.

Reactions: gatordad3
I ran off the "king."

Does that make me the king now???
Not this king, he’s like a herpe, you can’t get rid of him and if you try to treat it then it only gets worse.

That’s why it’s much more fun to make fun of him and talk about his wife 😂😂😂😂

Not this king, he’s like a herpe, you can’t get rid of him and if you try to treat it then it only gets worse.

That’s why it’s much more fun to make fun of him and talk about his wife 😂😂😂😂

Meh, I'm sure his wife is a nice lady. Many nice ladies choose asshats. Mine did.

After all the ignorant and stupid things China puppet Joe has done by EO, a poll showing his favorable approval rating only confirms the ignorance of those being polled.

Honeymoon. They don't last long. Personally I hope he stays popular (he won't). The next in line is a shitshow and I'm reasonably certain she will be POTUS before the next election.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
It would probably shock the shit out of all us to pull back the curtain to see who the "wizard" is. They could not let Trump usurp that power. Obozo was a place mat, they got caught with their pants down when the drunk Clinton got cocky and failed.
It’s your secret societies and elite councils

He does a really good job of covering his arse though. Half truths. He has being doing it a long time. I could ask more questions but google is his friend. Like what is a doghouse, elevators, derrick, crows nest, Etc, since he claims to be in the oil and gas industry. Like Fegly said. His Google will catch fire. I didnt think of that. Its ok though. Like the cops around here say, 9 your fine 10 your mine. 10 will hit him one day.
LOL. Quite the stumper. Drilling rig 101. Let’s just say I’d rather be in the doghouse than the crows nest on a windy day. How about answering some questions you can’t find on Wiki like.

What are the current specs for a modern day rig ( hhp, hookload, racking capacity, mud pumps, gen sets, etc.)
Whats the difference between a mechanical, SCR and AC rig.
What does a walking rig refer to
What is the current spot market day rates for a high spec rig

How about fracking

What does a frac fleet consist of
What chemicals are pumped downhole
What is the place they store sand called
What is a slick water frac and how did it revolutionize fracking.

You failed on your little farm quiz since you didn’t understand how cost sharing arrangements work. Care to eat crow again?

You never told me how big your cattle reach is there Big Timer. I’m sure we’ll all be impressed. We don’t have many large arches here in Texas.

he can google all he wants. His own words destroyed him and the meltdown was epic to watch. “ I own multiple businesses, I never said I owned them, I don’t own businesses”. “Show me where I lied”. “I never said I owned businesses, I never said I didn’t own businesses”. Those are summaries of the actual quotes. He has now been proven to be a liar, and it was his own words that entangled him. It doesn’t get any better than that. Now he is a welcher to boot, the very thing he so incessantly chased @GhostOfMatchesMalone about. The most epic meltdown I have ever seen. Pure gold
Ding. Still a puss.

Just because you don’t understand how businesses work doesn’t make me a liar.

Go back to following me around like a little puppy dog.

you got caught. The meltdown was epic. Welcher

we all know why you can’t afford 9.99. It’s ok to be a poor
Ding. Still a puss.

You can’t even get my quotes right.

Edit. I see you backed off the 9.99 quote after You realized how stupid it makes you look.

Applauding a pedo. Classic libs!
biden-kissing.jpg
Is that @NavigatorII ? I can’t tell.

it’s literally bolded so that even a fast food employee can see it. liars gonna lie though, so no surprise. It’s done, everyone knows now. The meltdown was epic, and is getting better with every post you make. Love it. Oh I forgot that I have to walk you through everything. My bad. Expand the quotes above

the lies are there for all to see and it is COT DAMN glorious
Ding. Still a puss.

What was the lie? Use your own words, Gomer.

There are more in the quoted posts above, but I particularly like this one

“As a multiple business owner, I can tell you that‘s BS.”
Followed a few months later by this gem

You’re getting closer. Yes, businesses I am involved with are multiBillion businesses.Quote the post and I’ll explain what I meant.

They are public companies, so no, I dont “own” them. I never said I did.

Thats enough by itself, but then you continued..,,

You were caught. Those highly successful
Businesses you were claiming you once owned, you actually don’t and got caught. It’s hilarious.

The ones that you claimed were more successful than trumps, making you a better businessman than he. (And Trumps businesses generate billions). So where are these businesses you own, I mean don’t own, that are generating billions?

welcher

Now, say my name
Your name is puss.

Which one of those is a lie.

1. I own, and have owned multiple businesses. This is well known.
2. None of the businesses I OWN are multBillion businesses.
3. I am involved with several multiBillion businesses. I don’t own those, other than as a shareholder.

If you knew anything about business, you would understand this. Instead, you are just a broken man who is obsessed with me. Keep that in your scrapbook, loser.

I won’t make you leave, since you never officially accepted the bet.

Plus I kind of enjoy having you follow me around. Its nice to have my own little fan club.

Your name is puss.

Which one of those is a lie.

1. I own, and have owned multiple businesses. This is well known.
2. None of the businesses I OWN are multBillion businesses.
3. I am involved with several multiBillion businesses. I don’t own those, other than as a shareholder.

If you knew anything about business, you would understand this. Instead, you are just a broken man who is obsessed with me. Keep that in your scrapbook, loser.
Am I missing something? What exactly is well known about you owning multiple business? I have seen the posts where you claim to own them but no proof.

Reactions: jfegaly
in fairness, we have also seen the posts where he claims not to own them. I have my popcorn ready for when he tries to post a fake internet bio, and then says.....it depends on what the definition of is....is
I’m actually not trying to be a dick about all this. I truly just want some clarification.

Reactions: jfegaly
Am I missing something? What exactly is well known about you owning multiple business? I have seen the posts where you claim to own them but no proof.
I have posted many times. If you wish to see the proof, you'll have make it worth my while.

I have posted many times. If you wish to see the proof, you'll have make it worth my while.
No no, just answer these questions.

Do you own a business or businesses? Not including the family farm.

Do the businesses you own or work for, not the family farm, make product? If so, what products?

The businesses you don’t own but work for, are they in oil and gas?

Just trying to figure out this mess

No no, just answer these questions.

Do you own a business or businesses? Not including the family farm.

Do the businesses you own or work for, not the family farm, make product? If so, what products?

The businesses you don’t own but work for, are they in oil and gas?

Just trying to figure out this mess
Yes.
Yes. O&G, Real Estate, Restaurants (sold), Cell phones (sold)
Yes.

Easy peasy.

Never said that. Now you're just being silly.

Moving on.
This was your quote:

“I must be a better businessman because my businesses make a lot more money than Trumps.”

If Trump’s business made 1.9 billion per the article that was posted, then by your own words you made more money than Trump.

Trump making 1.9 billion or your company(s) make more than Trump, both cannot be true.

Would you like to set the record straight to avoid any further confusion?

This was your quote:

“I must be a better businessman because my businesses make a lot more money than Trumps.”

If Trump’s business made 1.9 billion per the article that was posted, then by your own words you made more money than Trump.

Trump making 1.9 billion or your company(s) make more than Trump, both cannot be true.

Would you like to set the record straight to avoid any further confusion?
Sure. His businesses didn't make 1.3 billion. He reported a loss on his tax returns.

Next question.

@BillCutting4585. See what I mean. Proven liar. Guy can’t keep track of what he did and didnt say. Same with the i own multiple businesses, I never said that....to listing multiple businesses he owns. Dude has attention seeking behavioral issues
Jelly.

Ding. Still a puss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT