ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. His businesses didn't make 1.3 billion. He reported a loss on his tax returns.

Next question.
Let me rephrase the question

Did your businesses report a 1.9 billion dollar income?

Im not asking about whether Trump took a loss, I’m referring to the 1.9 billion in income.

Yes or no?

Last edited:
Reactions: jfegaly
I’ll be honest..... Except in the realm of national security, I frankly hope PINO Cho Bie Deng’s policies fail to the extent of facilitating the GOP’s re-taking the Congress in 2022 and the White House in 2024.

We on the conservative side have been subjected to 4+ years of “Resist” and “Not my President”. There’s a strong temptation to pay that back and then some. I’ll strive to practice loyal opposition as best I can....

That's what the Obama years were for. Your guys already did that.

Let me rephrase the question

Did your businesses report a 1.9 billion dollar income?

Im not asking about whether Trump took a loss, I’m referring to the 1.9 billion in income.

Yes or no?
You don’t understand how a P&L works, do you?

Another day, another BSC AMA. I’m so glad you guys are so interested in my life. I guess you are living vicariously through me.

Yes, I’m doing fine in Houston. Never lost power.

Another day, another BSC AMA. I’m so glad you guys are so interested in my life. I guess you are living vicariously through me.

Yes, I’m doing fine in Houston. Never lost power.
You’re smarter than this dude.

We’ll go simpler:

Does your company’s profits equal or are greater than Trump’s?

No, you answered a question with a question and you did in fact say that your businesses made more money than Trump’s.

All I’m asking for is a simple yes or no.

Either: Yes my company made more money than 1.9 billion or no it did not.

No, you answered a question with a question and you did in fact say that your businesses made more money than Trump’s.

How about you show that you understand the difference between income and profits.

Did Trump make $1.9 billion?

How about you show that you understand the difference between income and profits.

Did Trump make $1.9 billion?
Of course he didn’t

I have no idea what Trump’s income is nor do I care. I hear he’s rich on paper but cash poor but couldn’t tell you if it’s true or not.

Just like I don’t care what your income is because you said that your businesses made more money than Trump’s and all I’m asking you to do is clarify that you are standing by that assertion.

However, you’re talking personal income and I’m talking business income. Two separate things.

So again, did your businesses make more money than Trump’s

Yes or no?

I'm sure he had revenues of at least that. It's not about profits bozo, it's about cash flow, especially in real estate.:rolleyes:
I understand that. I’m trying to figure out if Cutting does. You’re a UF grad. Of course you do.

Did you rewatch Bring it On last night?

Of course he didn’t

I have no idea what Trump’s income is nor do I care. I hear he’s rich on paper but cash poor but couldn’t tell you if it’s true or not.

Just like I don’t care what your income is because you said that your businesses made more money than Trump’s and all I’m asking you to do is clarify that you are standing by that assertion.

However, you’re talking personal income and I’m talking business income. Two separate things.

Yes or no?
But you said he did. See, you don’t even remember what you posted. It’s hard discussing finances with someone who doesn’t understand a P&L.See your post below.

And yes, I’ve already answered that question.

This was your quote:

“I must be a better businessman because my businesses make a lot more money than Trumps.”

If Trump’s business made 1.9 billion per the article that was posted, then by your own words you made more money than Trump.

Trump making 1.9 billion or your company(s) make more than Trump, both cannot be true.

Would you like to set the record straight to avoid any further confusion?

But you said he did. See, you don’t even remember what you posted. It’s hard discussing finances with someone who doesn’t understand a P&L.See your post below.

And yes, I’ve already answered that question.
Ok, we’ll chalk this one up as a lie since you’re refusing to answer a yes or no question.

Don’t worry cummers, this line of questioning from me is how I’m proceeding moving forward. You’re a slippery little turd.

Ok, we’ll chalk this one up as a lie since you’re refusing to answer a yes or no question.

Don’t worry cummers, this line of questioning from me is how I’m proceeding moving forward. You’re a slippery little turd.
Because I already answered it.. I just hate repeating myself. And you don’t even understand the question you are asking.

Maybe @NavigatorII can explain it to you since I have a hard time getting thru to you.

Because I already answered it.. I just hate repeating myself. And you don’t even understand the question you are asking.

Maybe @NavigatorII can explain it to you since I have a hard time getting thru to you.
You just want to go around in circles, avoiding the simple question. It’s ok if your businesses didn’t come close to Trump’s, your internet reputation won’t take that big of a hit. Hell, I’m not even faulting you for lying about it, people say dumb shit on the internet all the time.

All I wanted was for you to man up, once in your life, and tell the truth. Now that I know you’re incapable of telling the truth because of your pride, any further discussion regarding your personal life or your businesses are false.

Remember what the Bible says, pride comes before the fall.

you are correct. The fall happened in this thread
Yes, yes it did
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You just want to go around in circles, avoiding the simple question. It’s ok if your businesses didn’t come close to Trump’s, your internet reputation won’t take that big of a hit. Hell, I’m not even faulting you for lying about it, people say dumb shit on the internet all the time.

All I wanted was for you to man up, once in your life, and tell the truth. Now that I know you’re incapable of telling the truth because of your pride, any further discussion regarding your personal life or your businesses are false.

Maybe because you and that jfugley guy keep phrasing the question differently, without even realizing what you are asking, and therefore keep getting different answers. And yes, I’ve already said many times the businesses I own don’t come close to Trumps. Go back and look.

So all I’m really doing is showing that if you want to ask a question, you should understand what you are asking.

What you don't get is that in real estate, your net worth can be in the gazillions, you don't show a profit until you actually sell the properties. That's how you throw off a loss, interest and depreciation keep the taxable income non existent. This can go on to infinity if you keep acquiring new properties. It's called leverage. That's why Trump's tax returns are meaningless, but the media and the retards keep harping about them. The morons in the media would say, "oh look! A squirrel! He doesn't make any money! On paper no, he doesn't, but just gets richer every day. 😂
Of course I understand that. I have significant real estate investments (not as much as Trump does, Bill). You don’t need to explain it to me. Explain it to your buddy Bill Cutting.

So what happens when you use leverage and the value of the underlying assets decline?

Reread the following posts and see if you can find your inconsistency. This will be a good test for you.

Of course he didn’t

Yes or no?

I seriously doubt Trump has personally guaranteed jackdick. You have evidence of that?
Evidence, no. But I seem to recall that was a condition of some of his loans after he defaulted on so many.

That’s why it’s so hard to understand what Trump is really worth. Books have been written on the subject. When you use leverage as much as he does, it can wipe away your net worth in a hurry. And that’s why he’s being investigated for lying on his financial disclosure forms when applying for his loans. Thats a felony.

Now of course I’m not saying I’m near as successful as Trump. Never have. That’s pretty obvious. People that take a lot risks like he does have wildly fluctuating balance sheets. I don’t have that in me. Very few do. But then again I’ve never had to file for bankruptcy either.

Reread the following posts and see if you can find your inconsistency. This will be a good test for you.
It ok bud, I’ve moved on from this topic. I said what I said and if you’d like to prove to all of us that you’re capable of telling the truth then I’m sure we’d be willing to oversee that for you. Just keep in mind if you lie again, you cannot be trusted.

It ok bud, I’ve moved on from this topic. I said what I said and if you’d like to prove to all of us that you’re capable of telling the truth then I’m sure we’d be willing to oversee that for you. Just keep in mind if you lie again, you cannot be trusted.
Well, I’ve answered every question.and whether you believe it or not, always told the truth. My bet is still open to anyone that can prove otherwise.

Have you claimed this as one of your internet victories?

Well, I’ve answered every question.and whether you believe it or not, always told the truth. My bet is still open to anyone that can prove otherwise.

Have you claimed this as one of your internet victories?
Nah, this isn’t worth claiming, this is just beyond sad at this point

its all in fun. Quit taking everything so seriously. I’m merely trying to prove a point. Along with some shitposting.
I think you’re missing the point here. This isn’t on me, I’ve had a blast calling you out, changing my posting style to pin you down on your lies and watching you flip flop like Mitt Romney.

The joke is and has always been on you. It’s thoroughly been entertaining to be a part of.

Now that politics is boring without Trump, you’ve filled in just nicely, good job cummers.

giphy.gif

I think you’re missing the point here. This isn’t on me, I’ve had a blast calling you out, changing my posting style to pin you down on your lies and watching you flip flop like Mitt Romney.

The joke is and has always been on you. It’s thoroughly been entertaining to be a part of.

Now that politics is boring without Trump, you’ve filled in just nicely, good job cummers.

giphy.gif
Glad to be of help.

But you dorks still can't catch me on a lie. Hint. There may be one or two, but you guys haven't found it yet. Keep trying.

PS. You still don't understand the difference between income and profits.

Glad to be of help.

But you dorks still can't catch me on a lie. Hint. There may be one or two, but you guys haven't found it yet. Keep trying.

PS. You still don't understand the difference between income and profits.
This makes no sense as only one can be true. You either lied or didn’t lie. You just admitted you lied. So you just proved to us all, once again, that you’re a liar.

You might want to seek help, pathological liars usually have underlying issues such as sexual abuse. This makes a lot more sense with your catholic background.

• Haha
This makes no sense as only one can be true. You either lied or didn’t lie. You just admitted you lied. So you just proved to us all, once again, that you’re a liar.

You might want to seek help, pathological liars usually have underlying issues such as sexual abuse. This makes a lot more sense with your catholic background.
Oh, but did I? Name the lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT