ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Business Insider???.... Really???... That’s nothing but a hard-core anti-Trump propaganda site....
They are actually pretty fair. They have several conservative contributors which were highly critical of Obama’s economic recovery.

Just because they recognize that Trump was clueless doesn’t make them wrong. Do you have a better economic site? I’m always interested.

PS. They were just quoting Biden. They didn’t say they agreed with him.

Good to have someone that actually takes this pandemic seriously.

The Biden administration on Thursday purchased another 200 million doses of the two coronavirus vaccines authorized for emergency use in the United States, securing sufficient shots by the end of July to cover everyone currently eligible for inoculation.

President Biden, in remarks capping an afternoon tour of the National Institutes of Health, announced the deals for 100 million more doses from Pfizer and German company BioNTech and 100 million more from Moderna. The expectation, Biden said, is that the additional doses will be delivered by the end of July.

President Biden already doing work. 140,000 jobs added vs. expectations of 70,000.

Something that we better get use to now that the Demoncrats own and operate everything, including the "fake" news, is massaging the numbers, fudging the numbers and cooking the books. Of course to our fools on this board who voted in the village idiot, this will not mean anything. In fact they (lefty Demoncrats) have so much power and control now that sometimes they don't even bother to massage the numbers or cook the books, they just flat out lie and "fake" news applauds.

Something that we better get use to now that the Demoncrats own and operate everything, including the "fake" news, is massaging the numbers, fudging the numbers and cooking the books. Of course to our fools on this board who voted in the village idiot, this will not mean anything. In fact they (lefty Demoncrats) have so much power and control now that sometimes they don't even bother to massage the numbers or cook the books, they just flat out lie and "fake" news applauds.
01-jama-i-blame-the-media-david-sipress-new-yorker-5466274.png

To deny the liberal slant in the modern day MSM is prehistorically stupid. I don't understand the point of denying it.
Nobody denies the slant, whether conservative and liberal, of most news outlets. The point you seem to have missed is that the MSM generally used as an excuse for ALL negative news, no matter how true and obvious.

It like, oh I dont believe the NYT but if some blogger in his mothers basement posts it, then you’re going going to trust it. The point is, while it would be foolish to trust any news outlet completely, some are more trustworthy than others.

Speaking of MSM, looks like Newsmax is no longer trustworthy for the Trumpers.

America loves having a low drama adult for president.

Nobody denies the slant, whether conservative and liberal, of most news outlets. The point you seem to have missed is that the MSM generally used as an excuse for ALL negative news, no matter how true and obvious.

It like, oh I dont believe the NYT but if some blogger in his mothers basement posts it, then you’re going going to trust it. The point is, while it would be foolish to trust any news outlet completely, some are more trustworthy than others.

It's called confirmation bias...and you absolutely suffer from it as well.

The reason people turn to bloggers blogging from their mothers basements is because they absolutely know that MSM, on both sides, are blatantly and purposefully lying to them.

To make my post perfectly clear, lying MSM are directly responsible for the popularity growth of mom's basement bloggers.

You cannot trust MSM...you yourself have admitted as much...despite your ridiculous claim that "some are more trustworthy than others" which is not true. Some lie less on certain subjects while lying more on others.

The only way to get info these days is to sort through the piles of bullshit by sourcing multiple outlets. Even that is not fool proof...and many people go to mom's basement bloggers to help them sort (because who has the time other than jobless people living in mom's basement). But that is the state of the fourth estate today.

Speaking of MSM, looks like Newsmax is no longer trustworthy for the Trumpers.

America loves having a low drama adult for president.

I wonder how CNN would have spun good approval numbers for Trump? Let's take a look, shall we?

Trump's approval rating is up most among those who don't vote

It looks like Newsmax could teach CNN a thing or two about journalistic integrity. Who knew???

Reactions: gatordad3
It's called confirmation bias...and you absolutely suffer from it as well.

The reason people turn to bloggers blogging from their mothers basements is because they absolutely know that MSM, on both sides, are blatantly and purposefully lying to them.

To make my post perfectly clear, lying MSM are directly responsible for the popularity growth of mom's basement bloggers.

You cannot trust MSM...you yourself have admitted as much...despite your ridiculous claim that "some are more trustworthy than others" which is not true. Some lie less on certain subjects while lying more on others.

The only way to get info these days is to sort through the piles of bullshit by sourcing multiple outlets. Even that is not fool proof...and many people go to mom's basement bloggers to help them sort (because who has the time other than jobless people living in mom's basement). But that is the state of the fourth estate today.
Of course I suffer from it. Everyone does. That’s why the networks do it. They realize most people prefer to only hear news that supports their own biases.

But you’re wrong that some outlets aren’t more trustworthy than others. Sorry, that’s just ridiculous. Most of the major news networks, including Fox, have journalistic standards that prevent outright lying or just making up stories. The WSJ has an impeccable reputation for accuracy. Outlets like InfoWars admit to being purely entertainment.

There a big difference between slanting the information, and outright lying.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I wonder how CNN would have spun good approval numbers for Trump? Let's take a look, shall we?

Trump's approval rating is up most among those who don't vote

It looks like Newsmax could teach CNN a thing or two about journalistic integrity. Who knew???
This only proves my point. Slanted, sure. Factual, yes.

Of course I suffer from it. Everyone does. That’s why the networks do it. They realize most people prefer to only hear news that supports their own biases.

But you’re wrong that some outlets aren’t more trustworthy than others. Sorry, that’s just ridiculous. Most of the major news networks, including Fox, have journalistic standards that prevent outright lying or just making up stories. The WSJ has an impeccable reputation for accuracy. Outlets like InfoWars admit to being purely entertainment.

There a big difference between slanting the information, and outright lying.

I would hardly refer to Infowars as MSM...and that is what we were discussing.

The WSJ has blatantly lied to me. To you as well. That's a problem. Once you lie to me, I stop trusting you unless I get confirmation. That's how it works.

Again, these "lesser" information sources get more views and gain more power because the MSM lies when it is politically expedient.

I prefer that my news tells me the truth. Always the truth...even a hard truth. I do not tune in to the bullshit...from either side. Ever.

You are being a purposeful idiot. That is NOT serving the purpose of the fourth estate.

And that behavior is fueling the guy blogging from mom's basement...which you claim to hate.

And finally, that spin from CNN is true according to CNN and wherever they sourced it from. Does that mean it was actually true? Who the F knows? No one who reads it really cares. It's garbage BS.

I would hardly refer to Infowars as MSM...and that is what we were discussing.

The WSJ has blatantly lied to me. To you as well. That's a problem. Once you lie to me, I stop trusting you unless I get confirmation. That's how it works.

Again, these "lesser" information sources get more views and gain more power because the MSM lies when it is politically expedient.

I prefer that my news tells me the truth. Always the truth...even a hard truth. I do not tune in to the bullshit...from either side. Ever.
No, what we are talking about is MSM vs non mainstream sources. You know like the ones that peddle Q conspiracy theories.

You know, like the ones @kjfreeze post here daily.

Fine, don’t trust anyone then. But don’t try to tell me you don’t read any news sources. Do you get all your news from message boards?

You are being a purposeful idiot. That is NOT serving the purpose of the fourth estate.

And that behavior is fueling the guy blogging from mom's basement...which you claim to hate.

And finally, that spin from CNN is true according to CNN and wherever they sourced it from. Does that mean it was actually true? Who the F knows? No one who reads it really cares. It's garbage BS.
I have no idea what the fourth estate is. It sounds like you’re one of these conspiracy theory guys so I guess I overestimated you.

Why didn't Newsmax find a similar slant btw?

BIDEN APPROVAL SOARS ESPECIALLY AMONGST THOSE WHO SMOKE POT DAILY.

That would technically be true btw. I'm certain that people who fire up daily like Biden more than those who don't.

But it would add an element of untruth to the data fact...in suggesting that the bump was only due to people who are high AF. Likewise, CNN suggestion, which you clearly fell for, is that Trump's approval rating only improved because of stupid and uneducated people. That makes you a sheep.

If Newsmax would have slanted with the pot smoker angle, I wouldn't have fallen for it, wouldn't have advanced that message and I would be LESS likely to trust Newsmax. See the difference BSC?

No, what we are talking about is MSM vs non mainstream sources.

No...we were discussing MSM slant and why people source alternative news sources.

Fine, don’t trust anyone then. But don’t try to tell me you don’t read any news sources. Do you get all your news from message boards?

I read MANY different news sources. I don't read any one type exclusively. That's why I'm better informed than you are.

Why didn't Newsmax find a similar slant btw?

BIDEN APPROVAL SOARS ESPECIALLY AMONGST THOSE WHO SMOKE POT DAILY.

That would technically be true btw. I'm certain that people who fire up daily like Biden more than those who don't.

But it would add an element of untruth to the data fact...in suggesting that the bump was only due to people who are high AF. Likewise, CNN suggestion, which you clearly fell for, is that Trump's approval rating only improved because of stupid and uneducated people. That makes you a sheep.

If Newsmax would have slanted with the pot smoker angle, I wouldn't have fallen for it, wouldn't have advanced that message and I would be LESS likely to trust Newsmax. See the difference BSC?
If you don’t think NewsMax doesn’t slant the news then you aren’t paying attention.

And LOL at comparing a poll about voting with one about pot smoking. Although that would be an interesting poll as well.

No...we were discussing MSM slant and why people source alternative news sources.

I read MANY different news sources. I don't read any one type exclusively. That's why I'm better informed than you are.
And I say people that trust alternative news sources more than the MSM are idiots. Feel free to disagree.

And I read the nonsense posted by Gateway Pundit, OAN and other idiotic sources on here. So I’m quite familiar with both sides. I sincerely doubt you spend much time on MSNBC or CNN.

I have no idea what the fourth estate is. It sounds like you’re one of these conspiracy theory guys so I guess I overestimated you.

Ok, stop being an idiot or I'll start calling you one again. It's not a conspiracy theory you dolt....

The term Fourth Estate or fourth power refers to the press and news media both in explicit capacity of advocacy and implicit ability to frame political issues. Though it is not formally recognized as a part of a political system, it wields significant indirect social influence.[1]

Ok, stop being an idiot or I'll start calling you one again. It's not a conspiracy theory you dolt....

The term Fourth Estate or fourth power refers to the press and news media both in explicit capacity of advocacy and implicit ability to frame political issues. Though it is not formally recognized as a part of a political system, it wields significant indirect social influence.[1]

BSC just got ....

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

If you don’t think NewsMax doesn’t slant the news then you aren’t paying attention.

Where did I say they didn't? In fact I said they ALL do.

I merely pointed out that Newsmax was more honest in that piece on Biden’s approval rating than damn near ever other source is especially if it concerned Trump and the lefts TDS.

And LOL at comparing a poll about voting with one about pot smoking.

My comparison was absolutely valid. CNN credited the non-voter. Newsmax absolutely could have credited the pot smokers.

Both would have been intellectually dishonest but both could have backed up their data...meaning it's true??? No, not really.

And I say people that trust alternative news sources more than the MSM are idiots. Feel free to disagree.

And I read the nonsense posted by Gateway Pundit, OAN and other idiotic sources on here. So I’m quite familiar with both sides. I sincerely doubt you spend much time on MSNBC or CNN.
Okay, I disagree. I also like how you pose as a pompous know-it-all and just denounced any media outlet outside of your continued, biased viewing. Hypocrite one and all.

So just call it the press then. Calling it the “fourth estate” makes it sound so spooky and I ussume is a term only used by conspiracy nuts.

Too late, the gloves are already off. So stop being a conspiracy nut and I’ll stop calling you one.

Okay, I disagree. I also like how you pose as a pompous know-it-all and just denounced any media outlet outside of your continued, biased viewing. Hypocrite one and all.
I don’t denounce them at all. They serve a purpose for identifying the useful idiots such as yourself that rely solely on these ”news” outlets.

You are making false equivalencies in this post. I never said people should trust one source over another. I said people should NEVER trust, in this day and age, any single source. It may take me longer to "get thr news" but when I get it, it's certainly more accurate than when people read once source and then run with it.

I spend as much time reading CNN and MSNBC as I do other sources. LOL, I probably spend more time reading CNN pieces than Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, ect because of the volume.

Ah, the internet warrior, true to form, is still claiming internet victories. Tell tale sign #2 in my list above.
[/QUOTE]

You call yourself King of this board, goofball.

So just call it the press then. Calling it the “fourth estate” makes it sound so spooky and I ussume is a term only used by conspiracy nuts.

Too late, the gloves are already off. So stop being a conspiracy nut and I’ll stop calling you one.

Cool, not referring to you as a complete idiot retarded my effort to point out how entirely wrong-headed you almost always are. Gloves are off....your call.

The fourth estate refers to what they do, what power they hold and what responsibilities they have.

You may refer to them however you see fit snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT