ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and you’re always serious? And kjfreeze really believes the nonsense he posts? At least I don’t follow other posters around like a sick little puppy dog.

I give straight answers to people that want and deserve straight answers. One thing I’m not trolling about is I thank God Biden is our president. It’s nice to have a mature adult in the office. Even if he is past his due date.

God Bless President Biden.

Biden is certainly mature.

...in the same way that curdled milk is mature milk.

Joe already doing work.I told you @Sunburnt Indian

The economy is improving faster than expected, the U.S. budget office says, adding another twist to stimulus talks.
Feb. 1, 2021, 11:24 a.m. ET1 hour ago
1 hour ago
By Jim Tankersley

A shuttered business in Los Angeles. It may take years to return to the pre-pandemic levels of employment.Credit...Kendrick Brinson for The New York Times

The American economy will return to its pre-pandemic size by the middle of this year, even if Congress does not approve any more federal aid for the recovery, but it will be years before everyone thrown off the job by the pandemic is able to return to work, the Congressional Budget Office projected on Monday.
The new projections from the office, which is nonpartisan and issues regular budgetary and economic forecasts, are an improvement from the office’s forecasts last summer. Officials told reporters on Monday that the brightening outlook was a result of large sectors of the economy adapting better and more rapidly to the pandemic than originally expected.
They also reflect increased growth from a $900 billion economic aid package that Congress passed in December, which included $600 direct checks to individuals and more generous unemployment benefits.
The budget office now expects the unemployment rate to fall to 5.3 percent at the end of the year, down from an 8.4 percent projection last July. The economy is expected to grow 3.7 percent for the year, after recording a much smaller contraction in 2020 than the budget office initially expected.

Last edited:
This will be over @Sunburnt Indian head, but some of the rest of you will get this.

Blue at the top, red at the bottom
Has the economy fared better under Democratic presidents or Republican presidents over the past century? The sensible answer might seem to be: It’s probably been similar.​
Presidents, after all, have only limited control over the economy. They don’t have much influence over the millions of decisions every day, made by consumers and business executives, that shape economic growth, jobs, incomes and stock prices. Over the course of a century, it seems logical that the economy would have performed similarly under Democrats and Republicans.​
But it hasn’t.​
The economy has fared far better under Democrats. The gap, as one academic paper puts it, is “startlingly large.” Here are the headline numbers:​
And here is a ranking of presidents by average annual G.D.P. growth:​
The gap exists not only for G.D.P. and jobs but also for incomes, productivity and stock prices. The gap also exists if you assume that a president’s policies affect the economy with a lag and don’t start his economic clock until months after he takes office. Virtually any reasonable look at the data shows a big Democratic advantage.​
My colleague Yaryna Serkez and I have just published a piece documenting the pattern and the potential reasons. A few possibilities are easy to reject. It’s not about congressional control, nor is it about Democrats running up larger budget deficits. (Republican presidents have run up larger deficits in recent decades.)​
Coincidence surely plays some role — but it’s highly unlikely to account for the entire gap, given its size, breadth and duration. Yaryna’s and my piece explores some of the most plausible explanations:​
  • Republican presidents have been slow to respond to recessions and other crises — Donald Trump and both George Bushes being examples. (Herbert Hoover was too, and the partisan gap would be even bigger if the data went back far enough to include him.)
  • Recent Democratic presidents have been more pragmatic, willing to listen to the evidence about when the economy would benefit from deficit reduction and when it needs government support for education, infrastructure, scientific research and more.
  • Republican presidents over the past 40 years have pursued one economic policy above all other — tax cuts, skewed heavily toward the affluent — and there is little evidence that they do much for economic growth.

mail

BSC the tard loves graphs but doesn't understand them. That's why he never comments on them. 😂😂😂
I posted the comment from a respected economist. I figured that would be enough.

The chart speaks for itself. Trump has the worst economic performance of the last 15 presidents. What more needs to be said?

Last edited:
I didn't post them you dolt! You want to start? I've been itching for this! BSC doesn't have the intelligence. LOL 😂
I gotta tell you, you don’t really come off as some sort of genius. I mean, you’re good at calling others names, which any dork on the internet can do, but you haven’t really shown much. I can only assume people make fun of you and you’re just lashing out.

As far me, I’ve been right about pretty much everything. So I’ve got that going for me.

Reactions: Nolec
I’m not sure what you want me to comment on. Trump didn’t have a vaccine plan from what I’ve heard. Obviously not everyone will get a vaccine, I’ve heard about 20%. And there may be others developed. It’s a projection based on current vaccination levels, but that will be adjusted based on future trends.

What’s your point.

Last edited:
Is the irony that you didn't comment on the graphs either ?
Trumpers hate it when you post facts about what a horrible presidency he had. I just enjoy watching them hem and haw and deflect.

I’m not sure what you want me to comment on. Trump didn’t have a vaccine plan from what I’ve heard. Obviously not everyone will get a vaccine, I’ve heard about 20%. And there may be others developed. It’s a projection based on current vaccination levels, but that will be adjusted based on future trends.

What’s your point.
How do you not have a vaccine plan but are able to distribute 900k vaccines per day.

You heard? So who told you he didn’t have a plan? CNN? MSNBC?

How do you not have a vaccine plan but are able to distribute 900k vaccines per day.

You heard? So who told you he didn’t have a plan? CNN? MSNBC?

Since you want to butt in on this I’ll even break it down for you.

That WSJ article I posted was written on Jan 22nd, Corn Pop took office on Jan 20th. How does a man who doesn’t know what he’s signing or where he’s at most of the time get 900k vaccines per day to people,

Answer, he doesn’t because the number of vaccines was at 900k per dadistributed prior to corn pop taking office. Which means, the plan was already in place and working.

Think logically about what I just said @Nolec, then ask yourself who isn’t telling the truth, the WSJ or Reuters.

Now ask yourself why the new administration would be claiming there was no plan even though the plan has been working at 900k per day? Maybe the claim was for corn pop to take credit for something he didn’t do? Kind of like his entire political career with the exception of passing a crime bill that had systematically destroyed black families causing higher crime.

However, knowing you pretty well now you’ll deny everything I said even though it’s all true and follow blindly what corn pop and the gang say because you think he’s a good person.

That WSJ article I posted was written on Jan 22nd, Corn Pop took office on Jan 20th. How does a man who doesn’t know what he’s signing or where he’s at most of the time get 900k vaccines per day to people,

Answer, he doesn’t because the number of vaccines was at 900k per dadistributed prior to corn pop taking office. Which means, the plan was already in place and working.

Think logically about what I just said @Nolec, then ask yourself who isn’t telling the truth, the WSJ or Reuters.

Now ask yourself why the new administration would be claiming there was no plan even though the plan has been working at 900k per day? Maybe the claim was for corn pop to take credit for something he didn’t do? Kind of like his entire political career with the exception of passing a crime bill that had systematically destroyed black families causing higher crime.

However, knowing you pretty well now you’ll deny everything I said even though it’s all true and follow blindly what corn pop and the gang say because you think he’s a good person.
Simple. The answer is had been working on the plan prior to taking office.

You guys get too hung up on where the article came from vs. who is actually quoted. Fauci, Brix and many others all confirm that Trump was clueless. Sure there were people working on a vaccine distribution plan as soon it was approved. So what? I wouldn’t expect otherwise.

I don’t really get what you are so excited about. The pace of vaccinations has been stepped up from when Trump was in office, Biden’s executive orders will help. I’ll bet we’ll be way ahead of the timetable the WSJ laid out.

Simple. The answer is had been working on the plan prior to taking office.

You guys get too hung up on where the article came from vs. who is actually quoted. Fauci, Brie and many others all confirm that Trump was clueless. Sure there were people working on a vaccine distribution plan after it was approved. So hat? I wouldn’t expect otherwise.

I don’t really get what you are so excited about.
No no, that was 900k average prior to taking office.

And if he had been working on a plan, why has he recently come out and said there was no plan?

Reactions: gatordad3
No no, that was 900k average prior to taking office.

And if he had been working on a plan, why has he recently come out and said there was no plan?
According to the article, that came from the COS, and was obviously an exaggeration. There was a plan, but apparently very limited. I think you’re getting hung up on political banter.

You win there was a plan for vaccine distribution. They are now working to expand it.

According to the article, that came from the COS, and was obviously an exaggeration. There was a plan, but apparently very limited. I think you’re getting hung up on political banter.

You win there was a plan for vaccine distribution. They are now working to expand it.
How would you know? You heard, remember? Your own words, not mine.

Answer the question... So who told you he didn’t have a plan? CNN? MSNBC?

Reactions: gatordad3
How would you know? You heard, remember? Your own words, not mine.

Answer the question... So who told you he didn’t have a plan? CNN? MSNBC?
The White House Chief of Staff, Ron Klein, at least according to the article. I don’t recall where I heard it first. But then he said they had one but it was limited. As I said, just political talk. Kind of like when Trump took over.

it does look like vaccinations have increased since Biden took over. So there’s that.

Again, what point are you trying to make?

Last edited:
The White House Chief of Staff, Ron Klein, at least according to the article. I don’t recall where I heard it first. But then he said they had one but it was limited. As I said, just political talk. Kind of like when Trump took over.

it does look like vaccinations have increased sine Biden took over. So there’s that.

Again, what point are you trying to make?
My point is you regurgitate things you hear and run to this board as some scholar.

Now answer this and I’ll leave you alone. If Trump had no distribution plan but 900k people were getting the vaccine, what is corn pop doing to get that to a million per day? Remember, corn pop just came out and said he has no Covid plan so that tells me one of two things.

1. Trump did a great job but got knocked in the msm to damage his re-election and you ran with it like flies on shit

2. Corn pop will be taking all the credit for the work that Trump and his team had done.

The man who sits on the presidential throne is a fraud.

My point is you regurgitate things you hear and run to this board as some scholar.

Now answer this and I’ll leave you alone. If Trump had no distribution plan but 900k people were getting the vaccine, what is corn pop doing to get that to a million per day? Remember, corn pop just came out and said he has no Covid plan so that tells me one of two things.

1. Trump did a great job but got knocked in the msm to damage his re-election and you ran with it like flies on shit

2. Corn pop will be taking all the credit for the work that Trump and his team had done.

The man who sits on the presidential throne is a fraud.
Let me help you out. I doubt neither Trump nor Biden is an expert in either vaccines nor developed the rollout plan themself.

You’re the one that brought up the vaccines, not me. I havent really paid that much attention to it. You can’t blame the media for just reporting what the Klein guy said.

And there were no vaccines, let alone a distribution plan prior to the election, so I have no idea why you think it had any affect. That article wasn’t until January. If your point is that the media reports things that may be worse than reality, then OK. That’s hardly news. Just like you guys exaggerate things that are unfavorable to Biden. Both sides are guilty.

Playing a semantics game? A plan that barely ever hit 900k a day---- as limited as it was, is technically a plan. Not an acceptable plan but for semantics sake ... a plan. Working.... pitifully yes.

Let me help you out. I doubt neither Trump nor Biden is an expert in either vaccines nor developed the rollout plan themself.

You’re the one that brought up the vaccines, not me. I havent really paid that much attention to it. You can’t blame the media for just reporting what the Klein guy said.

And there were no vaccines, let alone a distribution plan prior to the election, so I have no idea why you think it had any affect. That article wasn’t until January. If your point is that the media reports things that may be worse than reality, then OK. That’s hardly news. Just like you guys exaggerate things that are unfavorable to Biden. Both sides are guilty.
No, let me help you out

YOU brought up that Trump had no VACCINE rollout plan because some guy in the white administration told you so when the WSJ article specifically told you that on average, 900k vaccines were being administered per day. Keywords YOU and VACCINE.

Now you’re saying you haven’t been following it but came running to the board about Trump not having a vaccine plan. You blindly follow what they say, you are... wait for it... a sheep. You are doing exactly what you claim the Trumpers are doing.

Hypocrite much?

On December 8th, the first vaccine was given and 20 million vaccines were available on that day by two pharma companies. 20 million! No plan right? If we’re going off the 900k average then that’s roughly 22 days worth of vaccines before anymore get shipped.

Spin away self proclaimed king of the board

Playing a semantics game? A plan that barely ever hit 900k a day---- as limited as it was, is technically a plan. Not an acceptable plan but for semantics sake ... a plan. Working.... pitifully yes.
Please help me understand how 20 million vaccines available on December 8th is limited.

Maybe you should put on 900k masks, sit down and be quiet

No, let me help you out

YOU brought up that Trump had no VACCINE rollout plan because some guy in the white administration told you so when the WSJ article specifically told you that on average, 900k vaccines were being administered per day. Keywords YOU and VACCINE.

Now you’re saying you haven’t been following it but came running to the board about Trump not having a vaccine plan. You blindly follow what they say, you are... wait for it... a sheep. You are doing exactly what you claim the Trumpers are doing.

Hypocrite much?

On December 8th, the first vaccine was given and 20 million vaccines were available on that day by two pharma companies. 20 million! No plan right? If we’re going off the 900k average then that’s roughly 22 days worth of vaccines before anymore get shipped.

Spin away self proclaimed king of the board
No, I didn’t buy into it at all. I merely said I heard it. Obviously there was some rollout planned as the hospital workers and nursing homes were first to receive it. Maybe the guy was talking about the next steps. I don’t know and don’t care.

Apparantly you think you are the only one that questions everything the media tells you. Yet you bought the whole election hoax hook line and sinker. NOBODY trusts everything the media reports. That’s been proven in many surveys.

Like I said, I didn’t really care what the Biden guy said. And I’m quite certain Biden will take credit for things he had nothing to do with. Just like Trump did, and you guys repeated every one in here. Yet you think you are so woke. GMAFB.

PS. An average of 900k wasn’t being administered. See the chart I posted.

Please help me understand how 20 million vaccines available on December 8th is limited.

Maybe you should put on 900k masks, sit down and be quiet
The most important thing isn’t that they are “available”, it that they are distributed and injected. Surely you understand this.

And the distribution plans vary state by state. In Florida it’s a mess. My 85 year old MIL can’t even get one.

Last edited:
The most important thing isn’t that they are “available”, it that they are distributed and injected. Surely you understand this.

And the distribution plans vary state by state. In Florida it’s a mess. My 85 year old MIL can’t even get one.
Oh, so now it’s hard to get one

Quite the spin there BSC

lol.............it's quite simple. My old man got one 3 days after requesting one. It is written the apples don't fall far from the trees. So I'm not surprised. 😂

You want a mess? Try NY. Fredo Sr doesn't have one clue what he's doing.
It’s not my mom. And her Son has been trying to get her one for a while. But he’s a Trumper so maybe that’s the problem.

It’s apparently been in all the S. Florida papers about how screwed up it is. I don’t live there, and don’t really like her anyway, so it’s not my problem.

Maybe they only give it to crazy people.

Amazing how the bluer the areas the more f’d up their handling of covid and vaccines has been. The feds distributing it should be as far as they go. Elected officials at the state and locals levels should be getting the products in the hands of their healthcare workers to distribute. This is basic logistics. Anything more micromanagement than that at the top is why things get f’d up. Case in point Cuomo’s dumbass order threatening to take away medical licenses and over the top fines for doctors who don’t give the shot out to people on a described list. Which means if a doctor has a case of the vaccine about to expire and not enough people on the prescribed eligibility list and said doctor gives it out to first come first serve he could lose his practice. And what has happened? They are watching vaccines expire right on the shelves. And considering the gestapos that were running through New York neighborhoods busting up Jewish prayer services and people gathering with their families those threats of fines and license pulls are serious.

If you or someone you care about is an area where the vaccine distribution sucks you might want to look at who is running the show. Is it being handled by the actual health care workers or is some dumbass politician playing games in order to make themself look smarter than they really are?

Nope. I am not selfish. Letting most vulnerable go first. What does this have to do with wearing 8 masks?
Go ahead and wear 8 masks if you wish, at least two and for you I'd suggest they be made of saran wrap. ;)
Though vaccinated, I still wear a mask for others' sake, and to model proactively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT