ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not condoning what happened last week AT ALL. I voted for Trump because I preferred his conservatives policies to Biden's. If you followed my back and forth with @BSC911 concerning our bet immediately after the election, I basically conceded around Thanksgiving when Trump's lawsuits failed to stop states' certifications. So basically, I consider myself a mainstream conservative, not a hard-core Trumper.

I do have to say I'm looking forward to Biden unifying the country, aren't you?
Certainly he is much better equipped than the loser-in-chief, trump, who was annihilated at the polls by Biden.

And i did come across your back-and-forth with BSC. That you kept your word says a lot about you. Perhaps it will inspire others to do the same. Any thoughts @GhostOfMatchesMalone?

walesSt-Davids-Day.jpg

its almost like you two are.....ding fries are done
There you go!! Now you've got it. I have to know, how long did it take to come up with that?? I mean....the genius, the wit, truly inspiring stuff.

I don't know what you do now, but have you thought about a career in writing??

I'm not condoning what happened last week AT ALL. I voted for Trump because I preferred his conservatives policies to Biden's. If you followed my back and forth with @BSC911 concerning our bet immediately after the election, I basically conceded around Thanksgiving when Trump's lawsuits failed to stop states' certifications. So basically, I consider myself a mainstream conservative, not a hard-core Trumper.

I do have to say I'm looking forward to Biden unifying the country, aren't you?
Speaking of which, I was able to find a couple bottles of Blantons so I’m good there. So however you want to settle will be fine. I’m not sure which bet I will enjoy more.

My prayer for beijing biden today. Lord please help him be able to speak in whole sentences, and not forget where he is.

amen
Hopefully you prayed that trump wouldn't try to destabilize America again.

And yet again, you FORGOT to mention the "ding, fries are done".....everything ok buddy?? You've been very forgetful lately.

and here I thought chivalry was dead. Very heroic of you to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress. Ding fries are done
HAhAHAHAHA
Please, please stop, my sides are hurting from all the laughing. I love the originality, just unadulterated genius!!

Despite his frequent claims that the disease would simply “go away” or “disappear,” Trump reportedly told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call that he understood the virus was “more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

The country will NEVER forget how his lack of leadership cost American lives.

And you were told why it was done by Fauci when he explained why he had taken the same approach.

I told people on this board that this was what they were both doing in the Spring and early summer.

But it feeds your narrative so now you'll run with a half-truth because you are the definition of a useful idiot.

Reactions: jfegaly
I suspect it will be a lot like Merkel's Germany which sounds a lot better than Harris' America which sounds more like Hugo's Venezuela.
Two more steps and you’ll have us in Communist China or Nazi Germany.

Ooooooh. Be afraid.

Two more steps and you’ll have us in Communist China or Nazi Germany.

Ooooooh. Be afraid.

You think we're a full two steps from nazi Germany? Haha...meaning it was a joke Alice.

I believe that you underestimate how bad Harris will be for America. To borrow your go-to line, the leftist media has pulled the wool over your eyes.

Reactions: jfegaly
You think we're a full two steps from nazi Germany? Haha...meaning it was a joke Alice.

I believe that you underestimate how bad Harris will be for America. To borrow your go-to line, the leftist media has pulled the wool over your eyes.
You seem to know a lot more about her than I do. And care a lot more.

I was never this interested in Pence. I even voted for McCain even though Palin was clueless.

I was never this interested in Pence. I even voted for McCain even though Palin was clueless.

I care about Harris because I see Biden. I didn’t care much about Pence either because I didn't believe that he would ever ascend to the Oval. I have very little doubt that Harris will.

I told you this months ago. Right after she was announced in fact.

BTW, Palin scared me a bit too. I was a bit worried that McCain wouldn't survive his term.

My favorite line about Trump.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.

Nothing will ever top “short-fingered vulgarian.” It’s just perfect, almost like Homeric verse.

Reactions: BSC911

Here a longer version of that quote:

“Trump lacks certain qualities which we traditionally respect and admire. He has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honor, and no grace … all qualities with which his predecessor was generously blessed …

While Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything witty, or even faintly amusing, which is disturbing ... almost inhuman … He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, or a casual act of cruelty. He’s never funny, and he never laughs …

He talks and thinks in crude, witless insults … petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness, having no soul.

He turns being artless into an art form. He’s a Picasso of pettiness … His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws … There’s always been stupid people in the world and plenty of nasty people, too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart.”

I don’t claim any credit for these witticisms.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.

And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults - he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

Here a longer version of that quote:

“Trump lacks certain qualities which we traditionally respect and admire. He has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honor, and no grace … all qualities with which his predecessor was generously blessed …

While Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything witty, or even faintly amusing, which is disturbing ... almost inhuman … He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, or a casual act of cruelty. He’s never funny, and he never laughs …

He talks and thinks in crude, witless insults … petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness, having no soul.

He turns being artless into an art form. He’s a Picasso of pettiness … His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws … There’s always been stupid people in the world and plenty of nasty people, too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart.”
That person nailed it.

The part about him never laughing is interesting. I can’t think of any time where I’ve seen him laugh, other than maybe when he’s mocking someone. According to Mary Trump, his father never laughed either.

Does Trump even have a pet? I can see a journalist dousing someone in in wet dog food and throwing them at Trumps dog. Then they would report that Trumps dog came out of nowhere and for no reason bit the man. Acosta would then claim Trump had a vicious dog and infer that maybe Trump is into dog fighting. He would be investigated for dog fighting and Pelosi would impeach him because the dog was not on a leash.

Lots of TDS on display ITT. Dumb, nasty, witless...whatevs....clearly he still owns a few of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT