ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why trump won them.
LOL. You cannot be serious.

We still have a huge trade deficit with China
Our exports have dropped dramatically
Their economy is doing better than ours.
They are still stealing our technology.
Our farmers now need subsidies just to stay afloat.

please do some research before you post such drivel. You shouldn’t just take Trumps word for things. He’s a known liar.

LOL. You cannot be serious.

We still have a huge trade deficit with China
Our exports have dropped dramatically
Their economy is doing better than ours.
They are still stealing our technology.
Our farmers now need subsidies just to stay afloat.

please do some research before you post such drivel. You shouldn’t just take Trumps word for things. He’s a known liar.
Yes I am. Are u still trying to apply the China virus issues to trump? Lol. U should really learn how things work. Cause and affect. I’ve already schooled u on this earlier in the year yet u bring it up again. Lol

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Yes I am. Are u still trying to apply the China virus issues to trump? Lol. U should really learn how things work. Cause and affect. I’ve already schooled u on this earlier in the year yet u bring it up again. Lol
What are you talking about? I’m talking about trade with China. We’ve made little progress. It has nothing to do with the pandemic.

Take off your blinders. You can’t argue the facts I listed. Emotions don’t count.

What are you talking about? I’m talking about trade with China. We’ve made little progress. It has nothing to do with the pandemic.

Take off your blinders. You can’t argue the facts I listed. Emotions don’t count.
There u go again. Trying to cherry pick. Lol. Typical. Do ur hw. I’ve already explained it to u but ur slow. It actually does and our farmers are doing great. Last time I sent u how they favored Trump and the tariffs.
Btw- u claiming my feelings matter to this or anything else is rich. Lol. I have np with facts.

There u go again. Trying to cherry pick. Lol. Typical. Do ur hw. I’ve already explained it to u but ur slow. It actually does and our farmers are doing great. Last time I sent u how they favored Trump and the tariffs.
Btw- u claiming my feelings matter to this or anything else is rich. Lol. I have np with facts.
Fact. Farmer bankruptcies reached the highest level in decades. Many have been saved solely by government handouts. That’s why some, not all, farmers approve of him.

You haven’t presented any “facts” about us winning the trade war. I have. You only repeat Trumpisms.

Reactions: Nolec
Fact. Farmer bankruptcies reached the highest level in decades. Many have been saved solely by government handouts. That’s why some, not all, farmers approve of him.

You haven’t presented any “facts” about us winning the trade war. I have. You only repeat Trumpisms.
Helps when u do hw snowflake

Here’s some hw for u snowflake

Don’t u see a pattern when we debate? U get ur butt handed to u. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
On this first Sunday after the Epiphany. Let’s all take the time to come together to wish our new President Godspeed. It was a fierce battle, but now that he has been certified as the winner, let’s put aside our partisan differences and, as Americans all, work for the benefit of all Americans, rich and poor.

Best wishes, President Elect Biden. May God look over you.

And in the spirit of the new Board rules, please, no flaming.
I'm praying for his mental stability and that he isn't murdered or placed in a room due to dementia. Even though I think he's not a good choice for president, I know Kamala is a power-hungry radical/progressive that is intent on dismantling our US Constitution.

Helps when u do hw snowflake

I have.

I have.

Read the article snowflake. Tariffs aren’t the reason. Lol

Read the article snowflake. Tariffs aren’t the reason. Lol
I did. Did you? Here’s a quote.

Chapter 12 farm bankruptcies continue to increase as farmers and ranchers struggle with a prolonged downturn in the farm economy that’s been made worse by unfair retaliatory tariffs on U.S. agriculture

Chapter 12 farm bankruptcies continue to increase as farmers and ranchers struggle with a prolonged downturn in the farm economy that’s been made worse by unfair retaliatory tariffs on U.S. agriculture
Lol. Let me educate u snowflake. U portraying the tariffs as the main reason for the bankruptcy’s isn’t the same as it adding to the problems they aren’t had. So to say it was the tariffs is lying. No do me a favor and go up a few paragraphs and read the top section and what they say has really caused the bankruptcy’s. Lol. Man, debating u is like shooting fish in a barrel. Lol

Here it is... thought I would help u out. Lol
But hey, why pay attention to the main portion of the article and reasons? Just get what u want and run with it. Lol

USDA currently projects farm income in 2019 to reach $88 billion – the highest net farm income since 2014’s $92 billion, but still 29% below 2013’s record high. In addition, nearly 40% of that income – some $33 billion in total -- is related to trade assistance, disaster assistance, the farm bill and insurance indemnities and has yet to be fully received by farmers and ranchers (Is Farm Income Really Up?).

Moreover, farm debt in 2019 is projected to be a record-high $416 billion, with $257 billion in real estate debt and $159 billion in non-real estate debt. The repayment terms on this debt, according to data from the Kansas City Federal Reserve, reached all-time highs for a variety of categories. All non-real estate loans saw an average maturity of 15.4 months, feeder livestock had an average maturity period of 13 months, other livestock had a maturity period of 18 months and other operating expenses, i.e., loans primarily for crop production expenses and the care of feeding livestock, had an average maturity period of 11.5 months – all record highs. Put simply, farmers are taking longer to service their debt – a trend made easier due to historically low interest rates.

I share your fears. The left is insane, and I think as they always do, they have a testrun first.

I think last Weds was their test run. I think they intend violence toward Hiden very soon (which will be blamed on Trump supporters), and they will use that as their excuse to not only blame Trump supporters and hunt them down, but to also make kamala the President.

I think that was the plan all along. I know Trump doesn't want to call in the military, but he may have to.
giphy.gif

Would love to be wrong. Then again I believed them when they told us it was just '14 days to flatten the curve'.

10 months later, we are still locked down.
If only trump had taken it seriously instead of downplaying it, maybe the country wouldn't be in this mess. I share your consternation ghosty!!

He did take it seriously. He listened to the experts and locked down for 14 days. Which is what they told us we needed to do.

After a couple of months, he said this is bullshit.

8 months later, we are still here and people are still locked up and still dying in their homes.

All because we didn't want to listen to Orange Man Bad.
Despite his frequent claims that the disease would simply “go away” or “disappear,” Trump reportedly told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call that he understood the virus was “more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

The country will NEVER forget how his lack of leadership cost American lives.

Despite his frequent claims that the disease would simply “go away” or “disappear,” Trump reportedly told Woodward in a Feb. 7 phone call that he understood the virus was “more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

The country will NEVER forget how his lack of leadership cost American lives.
Replace Country with Snowflakes and then this would be correct. Everyone who has a brain knows what he is saying and understands what he was doing. Snowflakes live urself are the reason their were no toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and canned goods on the shelves in stores. You freaked out like we were shutting downs supplies and u bought up more than u needed leaving those who couldn’t get there due to work or cause they didn’t freak out to buy anything. So to sit there and to act like what trump was doing didn’t make sense or that he caused the death of lives and just plain ridiculous. Not to mention there are way more examples of ur party leading ppl in the wrong direction and actually costed lives but let’s not concentrate on that. Lol. Much like the riots and how they were peaceful. Like usual.. democrats can do what they want but when republicans do the same it’s the world is ending. Lol

Confession: I don't believe BSC is a fry cook.
Confession: GaytorFan is still a bag boy at Publix. Sometimes he stocks shelves when someone calls in sick. It's why shit gets put on the wrong shelf on the wrong side of the store. :p
Listen boomer, I'm flattered that you follow me around everywhere. But your attempts at insults are telling. You do realize that in our internet handles, we both have the word Gator in it?? That calling someone "gay" is somehow an insult (you're overcompensating maybe??)?? That being a "bag boy" is somehow a putdown (in trump's economy having any job at all is an accomplishment)?? But keep it up, you're good for a laugh.

In less than a week, trump will still be booted out of the oval in ignominy and disgrace.
HAHAHAHA

800.jpeg

Replace Country with Snowflakes and then this would be correct. Everyone who has a brain knows what he is saying and understands what he was doing. Snowflakes live urself are the reason their were no toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and canned goods on the shelves in stores. You freaked out like we were shutting downs supplies and u bought up more than u needed leaving those who couldn’t get there due to work or cause they didn’t freak out to buy anything. So to sit there and to act like what trump was doing didn’t make sense or that he caused the death of lives and just plain ridiculous. Not to mention there are way more examples of ur party leading ppl in the wrong direction and actually costed lives but let’s not concentrate on that. Lol. Much like the riots and how they were peaceful. Like usual.. democrats can do what they want but when republicans do the same it’s the world is ending. Lol
Joe_Biden_official_portrait_2013_cropped.jpg

The next President of the United States!

so many lives were saved by putting those travel restrictions in place. So grateful we had a president that was more concerned with saving lives rather than....politics and political correctness

How will it feel living in Biden's America??
HAHAHAHA

going to be awful for everyone living in Xi Jinpings Chamerica.
Losing must be hard for you to take. But as a trumpette, I thought you would have been used to it by now?? No president has lost more (at the polls, in the courts,.....etc)

agreed. I am still trying to get our resident expert to give me the 411 on which oil my fries will be made with this year,
You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to say "ding, fries are done". 5 more times, and I can probably get a free sandwich somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT