ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Newsome is an unhinged idiot

What does that tell you about California residents (and whomever they let vote)?
Reading further into this, I don't think Walgreens cares. Don't throw me into that briar patch homey! Their stores struggle to break even in Wokeifornia where street thugs walk in with a knapsack and pillage the stores until they approach the statutory shoplifting limit that will get one arrested. No one lifts a finger to stop them and the cops are prevented from even arresting them. They were already pulling out of certain zip codes there. The asylum is run by the lunatics.

Reading further into this, I don't think Walgreens cares. Don't throw me into that briar patch homey! Their stores struggle to break even in Wokeifornia where street thugs walk in with a knapsack and pillage the stores until they approach the statutory shoplifting limit that will get one arrested. No one lifts a finger to stop them and the cops are prevented from even arresting them. They were already pulling out of certain zip codes there. The asylum is run by the lunatics.
It sounds like hell and I keep hearing about people leaving but how do the citizens not revolt? All the 'celebrity' voices and none of them are horrified at the escalating crime and filth? Are the issues being magnified by 'conservative' sources?

Reactions: EvilWayz
Reading further into this, I don't think Walgreens cares. Don't throw me into that briar patch homey! Their stores struggle to break even in Wokeifornia where street thugs walk in with a knapsack and pillage the stores until they approach the statutory shoplifting limit that will get one arrested. No one lifts a finger to stop them and the cops are prevented from even arresting them. They were already pulling out of certain zip codes there. The asylum is run by the LIBERALS
Fixed it and also the reason for failure everywhere across our country.

Just a hunch, I'm guessing that California, like most big government, is slow as hell to pay and nitpicky on crap so as to not pay what they owe.

If I'm Walgreens, I'm good with this trade.

What does that tell you about California residents (and whomever they let vote)?
I think we need to stop saying 'they get what they vote for'. Why are we assuming that CA voters voted for Newsome?

We know the 2020 election was stolen by the dems, is it really a stretch to think they stole the elections in CA as well?

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I think this is weak, no one should go after businesses for their political views.
You are close, but not quite there. Walgreens likely wants to sell anything to make a profit. Some states have restricted "morning after pills" and made them illegal. Walgreens decided to not sell them in those states that banned them. Newsome is "punishing" Walgreens in his state for abiding by laws in the other states they operate in.......... by not issuing them contracts for CA state giveaways like covid vaccines or medicaid garbage.

It's pathetic, woke, virtue signaling.

You are close, but not quite there. Walgreens likely wants to sell anything to make a profit. Some states have restricted "morning after pills" and made them illegal. Walgreens decided to not sell them in those states that banned them. Newsome is "punishing" Walgreens in his state for abiding by laws in the other states they operate in.......... by not issuing them contracts for CA state giveaways like covid vaccines or medicaid garbage.

It's pathetic, woke, virtue signaling.
It's not about abiding by the law because they can still sell them but they chose not too. I hate what he's doing. I'm not condoning it all.

Reactions: GatorTheo
It sounds like hell and I keep hearing about people leaving but how do the citizens not revolt? All the 'celebrity' voices and none of them are horrified at the escalating crime and filth? Are the issues being magnified by 'conservative' sources?
Boiling Frog syndrome. Liberals start their incessant, lying propaganda early on with school children and continue on until they are brainwashed. Liberals live under the CNN/MSNBC rock and never think for themselves because they are too weak minded.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
Because it's not in there "exclusive" neighborhoods.

Has anyone ever said so many words without ever saying a damn thing?

You mean like Obama did for 8 years?
I have to laugh at anyone saying that no one should go after businesses for their political views. How about businesses should just stay the hell out of politics and stick to their business. See Bud Light. See Disney where stock values have lost more than half and their movies now suck because they have to parade every single gender and trans issue into every movie. No wonder parents ain't taking their kids to see that crap. See MLB. So now they're going back to Atlanta for the All Star game where the Georgia voting laws are supposed to be so bad. I must have missed it, did Georgia change them?
If businesses haven't learned by now to stay in their lane and the power of the consumer, then they can suffer the consequences.

All three of them sound like unprepared idiots. Guess it's time to suspend the 2024 election cause Gavin proved tonight he's not ready.

I do not know how Newsom could possibly defend Cali against Florida when the greatest indictment against Newsom and his democrat vision is that thousands have left Calif and are still leaving and many are going to Florida. Why? Simply a better life with more freedom.
Newsom is such a great governor that he had to survive a recall vote.
Based on quality of life in those 2 states, tonight's debate was no contest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT