ADVERTISEMENT

Truth bomb from........ Putin?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Vladimir Putin: “Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. You have issues on the border, issues with migration, issues with the national debt, more than 33 trillion dollars… You have nothing better to do so you should fight in Ukraine? Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia? Make an agreement. Realizing that Russia that will fight for it’s interest to the end. Return to common sense and look for solutions.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/vladimir-putin-drops-truth-bomb-us-politicians-why/

Vladimir Putin: “Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. You have issues on the border, issues with migration, issues with the national debt, more than 33 trillion dollars… You have nothing better to do so you should fight in Ukraine? Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia? Make an agreement. Realizing that Russia that will fight for it’s interest to the end. Return to common sense and look for solutions.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/vladimir-putin-drops-truth-bomb-us-politicians-why/
Putin BS...

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

:mad:

27bf831f-f72c-4d71-b49a-d877d4185c29_text.gif

Putin BS...
The only reason we give two craps about Ukraine is because many of our politicians laundered money there.

It’s not a democracy.

We have no assets or monetary interests there as a country…

I’m not blind to the human costs on both sides and Putin is a communist thug…but we can’t be the saviors of the world. Zelensky and Putin can both be the bad guys.

If he takes Ukraine it will weaken him enough that we’d be fine protecting NATO countries. We’ve given plenty. At some point it’s a lost cause.

The only reason we give two craps about Ukraine is because many of our politicians laundered money there.

It’s not a democracy.

We have no assets or monetary interests there as a country…

I’m not blind to the human costs on both sides and Putin is a communist thug…but we can’t be the saviors of the world. Zelensky and Putin can both be the bad guys.

If he takes Ukraine it will weaken him enough that we’d be fine protecting NATO countries. We’ve given plenty. At some point it’s a lost cause.
I tried to listen to the whole interview. I fell asleep during the middle of it. One takeaway I did get is that Putin is seriously pissed with Obama because Russia joining NATO was on the table for years, and Obama and the CIA nixed it. Another claim is that the CIA manipulated elections in Ukraine and caused two mulligan elections. (sound familiar?) Putin's assertion is that Zelenskyy is a NAZI. There is some evidence of that in Ukraine for certain.

I tried to listen to the whole interview. I fell asleep during the middle of it. One takeaway I did get is that Putin is seriously pissed with Obama because Russia joining NATO was on the table for years, and Obama and the CIA nixed it. Another claim is that the CIA manipulated elections in Ukraine and caused two mulligan elections. (sound familiar?) Putin's assertion is that Zelenskyy is a NAZI. There is some evidence of that in Ukraine for certain.
Oh we are 100% giving money to Nazi’s to hide our slush fund.

Yeah Jews love to join up with Nazi groups all the time.

If Russia had any chance of joining NATO that probably ended on May 7, 2000 and definitely was a NEVER after August 2008.

Sadly Russia's best chance at normalization with Europe was killed by the vodka bottle that was part of Yeltsin's health problems.

Yeah Jews love to join up with Nazi groups all the time.
Israelis will fight next to whoever helps them get the the W. They don't love it, they do what must be done.

During GWOT IDF, Kurdish militia and Syrian regulars were fighting ISIL together in Syria.

Israelis will fight next to whoever helps them get the the W. They don't love it, they do what must be done.

During GWOT IDF, Kurdish militia and Syrian regulars were fighting ISIL together in Syria.
It's an age old thing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend (temporarily). Ever been in a corporate setting? The women in the breakroom arbitrarily align and divide and declare war on each other. Sometimes they change teams. 😂 That's just how catty the Middle East is, other than it's Jews vs Muzzies. That's the only thing that ever rings true to form. And it's good vs evil. The muzzies will never be content until they assimilate the globe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT