ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Spring Sports

Maybe that India play will get our heads right. And Byrne got back on track. I didn't like the Lipput steal with Dalton at bat. Let that guy swing the bat with a man on. I'd like to see Maldonado get going. I thought he was our best hitter coming into the season.
Maldanado had the best batting average on the team last year at .299. He drew a lot of walks as well and was very clutch. This year he's swinging at too many bad pitches and just seems to be pressing too much. Dalton is really slumping. Reese is really struggling, not only at the plate but in the field. He's really hurting the team on defense after playing great most of the season. Smith is a better hitter than Bell, but Bell is a much better 1st baseman. India has really cooled off from the torrid pace he set for most of the season, but he's still a great player. Horvath has cooled off at the plate as well. As most of my posts of late have indicated, I'm very concerned about this team heading to the NCAA's. Last year we had injuries early and were healthy for the post season. The team peaked in all phases in the NCAA's and especially in Omaha. This year's team has been trending the other way. Tremendous the first 3/4 of the season, mediocre the last 1/4 and now two of our key guys dinged up. Not the way you want to head into post season. Plenty of talent to get it done and only time will tell if they can get their mojo back when it matters most. Tonight was a baby step in the right direction.

Maldanado had the best batting average on the team last year at .299. He drew a lot of walks as well and was very clutch. This year he's swinging at too many bad pitches and just seems to be pressing too much. Dalton is really slumping. Reese is really struggling, not only at the plate but in the field. He's really hurting the team on defense after playing great most of the season. Smith is a better hitter than Bell, but Bell is a much better 1st baseman. India has really cooled off from the torrid pace he set for most of the season, but he's still a great player. Horvath has cooled off at the plate as well. As most of my posts of late have indicated, I'm very concerned about this team heading to the NCAA's. Last year we had injuries early and were healthy for the post season. The team peaked in all phases in the NCAA's and especially in Omaha. This year's team has been trending the other way. Tremendous the first 3/4 of the season, mediocre the last 1/4 and now two of our key guys dinged up. Not the way you want to head into post season. Plenty of talent to get it done and only time will tell if they can get their mojo back when it matters most. Tonight was a baby step in the right direction.

Dalton is hitting some balls hard. India cooled off from early, when he was ridiculous, but he's still playing like an all-american. With Mace coming on and Byrne back on track, I'd put our best defensive team out there and play Gator baseball.

Arkansas is very good, probably going to host a super. Will definitely have our hands full with Leftwich pitching.

Leftwich has had his moments, but has a pattern of giving up home runs. He has a good fastball, but his curve and slider are inconsistent, plus his location is not real consistent. Definitely a challenge.

After yesterday, Blake Reese Jr goes to backup and Shane Shifflett Fr stays as the 2B starter. That is a baseball decision, nothing personal, for or against either of them.

2B Reese Jr Starter - BA .247 --- Fielding - 238 C, 88 PO, 138 Ast, 12 errors, .950
As a former 2B myself, I understand missing on a hard hit grounder, but his throws were inexcusable imo.
LSU was not the 1st time he's had me screaming 'get him outta the game' this season.
(? he's playing like he needs an 'off the field' counselor for personal problems: academics? girlfriend?)
~ HS Honorable Mention AA at SS.

2B Shiffett Fr Backup - BA .313 -- Fielding - 16 C, 9 PO, 7 Ast, 0 errors, 1.000
My comment last night was, 'he's better at the plate, and he can't be any worse in the field.'
~ HS 2nd Team AA at SS.

==========

LF Austin Langworthy So - BA .307, 2 HR --- Fielding 104 C, 100 PO, 3 Ast, 1 E, .990

CF Nick Horvath Sr - BA .267, 6 HR --- Fielding 131 C, 127 PO, 3 Ast, 0 E, 1.000

RF Nelson Maldonado Jr - BA .277, 7 HR --- Fielding 10 C, 10 PO, 0 E, 1.000

OF Dalton BA .267, 16 HR --- 100 C, 96 PO, 4 Ast, 0 E, 1.000

OF/1B Bell BA .217, 6 HR --- 305 C, 284 PO, 18 Ast, 3 E, .990

C/INF Smith BA .282, 2 HR --- 181 C, 154 PO, 24 Ast, 3 E, .983

Baseball is a game of Ups and Downs, for individuals and for teams.
The 'flow' is still looking okay to me, but the injuries are always a worry....

They said last night that we’re 7th nationally in fielding percentage, but we seem to have a knack for making errors in high leverage situations. I give a ton of credit to India to shake off the earlier errors and make that play last night, because that was the game one way or another. Another thing I like about these Gators is they do come back on teams, including last night. Can’t afford to be giving away runs or outs any more. With JJ out and Dalton cooled off, I don’t see too many more double digit scores the rest of the way.

Too bad Bell can't hit good pitching because he's an excellent 1st baseman. Brady Smith was a high school catcher so he's still learning the position. But his bat is much more dependable than Bell's.

Bell if you need a long ball. -- Smith if you need hits.
And yes, Bell is a bit better fielding the ball for defense.
On any given day, either can do well enough.

Last edited:
SEC Network is now estimating start time for UF/Arkansas as 11 pm. The whole format of the SEC tournament is crazy and to allow ESPN to dictate not only the format, but start times, is ridiculous. A game should never start that late, but ESPN and the SEC cares not for the fans nor the players. Just their huge contracts and how to maximize them at everybody's else's expense. And look at this stupid format. Single elimination on Day 1, then double elimination the next 2 days, then single elimination for the semifinals and finals!!!! Nuts.

Reactions: bradleygator
Record and watch at our own convience.
I don't mind already knowing the outcome before I watch the game.
Bout all we can do, other than what you've already done, BITCH about it.
I do some myself, but then I just move on... :cool:

Did anyone watch the Gator/TAM softball game tonight? After 2 weather delays, Kelly Barnhill was not sharp for 1 inning. She hit a batter, walked 3, gave up a 2-run single and threw a wild pitch to allow 3 runs in the 3rd. The the next innings she gave up a solo HR, the 4 runs being the most runs she's given up in a game. And UF could not hit with runners on base and in scoring position. But Amanda Lorenz, the best hitter in UF history, went 3-3, getting 3 of our 5 hits. Trailing 4-2 in the bottom of the 7th, she hit a 1-out solo HR, to make it 4-3. Then with 2 outs, Kayli Kvistad walked, Jordan Matthews reached on an error at 2nd base that should have ended the game. Then Jamie Hoover reached on an error by their SS that should have ended the game to load the bases. Alicia Ocasio walked to force in the tying run and after a pitching change Janell Wheaton walked to win the game 5-4. Texas A&M choked big time and our girls showed tremendous poise in rallying for 3 runs in the bottom of the 7th to take a 1-0 lead in their Super Regional.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
UF has left off where they were last year against OU!!! They are leaving too many on base and they are not swinging the bats well… I’m just afraid this is going to hurt them in the long run…

UF has left off where they were last year against OU!!! They are leaving too many on base and they are not swinging the bats well… I’m just afraid this is going to hurt them in the long run…
Agree. They miss Delaney Gourley in the circle, plus they rely too much on free passes. They have no true leadoff hitter and Lorenz is their only big time, reliable hitter. Nicole DeWitt is very good and Hoover had been hitting well lately, but the rest of the team just doesn't make solid contact. Wheaton is steady, but is more of a defensive player than offensive, as here career batting average is in the .250-.260 range. Reynoso's batting average is 70 points lower than last year, Ocasio's is 60 points lower and Kvistad's is 30 points lower. Matthews and Adams have had solid freshman years, but they seem to have hit the freshman wall in their plate production. I've been concerned all year that they just don't have the bats they had in their title years. But I love the program and love to watch them compete. Even with their issues, they are still one of the best teams in the country and anything can happen.

Agree. They miss Delaney Gourley in the circle, plus they rely too much on free passes. They have no true leadoff hitter and Lorenz is their only big time, reliable hitter. Nicole DeWitt is very good and Hoover had been hitting well lately, but the rest of the team just doesn't make solid contact. Wheaton is steady, but is more of a defensive player than offensive, as here career batting average is in the .250-.260 range. Reynoso's batting average is 70 points lower than last year, Ocasio's is 60 points lower and Kvistad's is 30 points lower. Matthews and Adams have had solid freshman years, but they seem to have hit the freshman wall in their plate production. I've been concerned all year that they just don't have the bats they had in their title years. But I love the program and love to watch them compete. Even with their issues, they are still one of the best teams in the country and anything can happen.

They are playing too tight!!! The need to loosen up. And before the perverts of the board responds I don’t mean it that way either. They are just holding on to too much and it feels like the previous championships they have. The HC has got to change everything, the way they practice the way they do things and sometimes changing the batting order makes a huge difference. I never understood why he puts the best batters up front because I would spread them out like OU did. Your chances of scoring goes up whenever you do that.

Baseball having a tough go of it against some good pitching from Arky. They've continued to make some mistakes on the bases. India runs into an out at home, two minutes after the announcer (ESPN's college baseball analysts are excellent, some of the best calling games I think) pointed out the Arky defense and how India had to make sure the ball got past the pitcher before breaking for home. And in the 8th, Langworthy hits a fly to the deepest part of the park with the bases loaded, and everybody tags except for Dalton who ends up stuck at first when he should have been the tying run on second. He was two thirds of the way to second, on a fly ball, when the ball was caught. Why?

That's not why they're losing though. They're just getting shut down. It's amazing how a lineup can go from completely loaded to pretty thin just on an injury and a couple cold streaks. Baseball's a bitch.

Baseball team is now 10-10 over their last 20. The Captain is hurt and our best pitcher has a hammy so when he pitches in Regionals it will be his 1st start in 3 weeks. Our 2nd baseman has been benched, Dalton is in extended slump, India is 7-39 for the season with runners in scoring position and our closer has been shelled 2 out of his last 3 appearances. I know we're a definite Top 8 seed, probably #1, and have played a brutal schedule and won the best conference in the NCAA. But this team is struggling big time heading to the NCAA tournament

Baseball team is now 10-10 over their last 20. The Captain is hurt and our best pitcher has a hammy so when he pitches in Regionals it will be his 1st start in 3 weeks. Our 2nd baseman has been benched, Dalton is in extended slump, India is 7-39 for the season with runners in scoring position and our closer has been shelled 2 out of his last 3 appearances. I know we're a definite Top 8 seed, probably #1, and have played a brutal schedule and won the best conference in the NCAA. But this team is struggling big time heading to the NCAA tournament

With JJ out and Dalton tanking, the lineup isn't that talented. Early in the season, India and Dalton were the two best hitters in NCAA, JJ was doing his thing and all anyone else had to do was get on base. Now, India's the only guy who can really do damage. We'll need to pitch and play defense, which has been Gator baseball under Sully, but I think these guys got used to balls flying out of the yard all over the place and lost that edge a little bit. I'd like to see us play another couple games in the SECT, because I think this group needs to keep playing tough games ahead of the regional.

Reese to the bench was a good move. Shifflett has played great at 2B in his place.
I'm sorry for Reese, but it is what it is, for now... :cool:

Base running has been what I'd call idiotic at times recently. :oops:

We can't steal a base while the opponents can steal at will on Girand.
His throws to 2nd have sucked, to put it mildly... :rolleyes:
Otherwise, he's good behind the plate with a 1.000 fielding %.

OF/LHP Andrew Baker might be pretty good in the outfield, but he is questionable on the mound. IF he has a MLB future, imo,,, it won't be on the mound unless he improves greatly.
31 SO, 24 H, 19 BB, 17 ER, 4.88 ERA -- BA .250 -- Fielding - 17 C, 0 E. 1.000

IF their bats don't come alive again, I agree that they will be in trouble at the regional's.

============

The Gator softball team didn't get a 'Walk-Off' win, aTm got a 'Crawl-Off' loss/choke.
I have never witnessed the like, in any softball game that I've ever watched! :eek:

But an UGLY win is still gonna always be,,, better than a very pretty loss. ;)

Texas A&M bounced back to beat the Gators tonight 5-4 and force a deciding game for a berth in the World Series tomorrow at 5 pm. Once again the Gators squandered a ton of opportunities to score, leaving 10 runners on base. Alicia Ocasio was off her game tonight and gave up a huge 2-out 3 run homer in the bottom of the 5th. Nicole DeWitt made an error that allowed a run to score and except for Amanda Lorenz our girls are just too passive at the plate. When pitchers pound the strike zone we don't win very often because we rely too much on free passes and even then more often than not can't deliver clutch hits against good pitchers. I'm very worried about tomorrow's game because TAM has nothing to lose and are aggressive at the plate. All the pressure will be on the #2 Gators. Hope they can handle it.

As I said much earlier in the season, both the softball and baseball teams watch the 1st pitch strikes go right down the middle of the plate, and then they swing on CRAP! :mad:

They both need to be ready to swing on the first pitch IF it's a perfect strike. o_O

Maybe I had too much to drink last night but I could have sworn I turned on the SEC network at midnight and saw the Gators getting absolutely hammered in a fog storm. Sully looked like he wanted to strangle someone.

Fog delay with it LSU 10 - 0 UF. Fog delay in the 6th.
If I was O'Sul, I would have called it right then instead of taking a delay until today, and been on my way back to G'ville early this morning. UF had nothing to gain and injured players that need the rest/rehab, while LSU was playing for it's NCAA life.

Girls won 5-4, then lost 4-5. They play for a trip to the WCWS today at 5 on ESPN.

Doesn’t get much worse than a 10 hour fog delay and having the game postponed to the next day just so you can play out 4 outs to get run ruled. End of SEC play was ugly.

Doesn’t get much worse than a 10 hour fog delay and having the game postponed to the next day just so you can play out 4 outs to get run ruled. End of SEC play was ugly.
Yep - They finished by losing 6 of their last 7, 10-11 over their last 21. Players dinged up, defense tanking with India making 4 errors his last 2 games, Smith becoming a liability at 1st, 2nd base unsettled, pitching getting more and more unreliable and hitting really tailing off. How some people can say there's nothing to worry about are just not being realistic, IMO. They have the talent to turn it around, but the trend over the last 5 weeks has been very bad.

Dramatic walkoff win for the softball team. After blowing a 2-1 lead in the top of the 7th via a 2-out, 2-run homer from TAM, freshman Jordan Matthews reciprocated with a 2-out, 3 run homer in the bottom of the inning to send the Gators to their 9th WCWS in the past 12 years. They will meet Georgia in the opening round, which sucks that we have to once again play an SEC team in our 1st game. But that's the NCAA for you. At least we're there!!!

Dramatic walkoff win for the softball team. After blowing a 2-1 lead in the top of the 7th via a 2-out, 2-run homer from TAM, freshman Jordan Matthews reciprocated with a 2-out, 3 run homer in the bottom of the inning to send the Gators to their 9th WCWS in the past 12 years. They will meet Georgia in the opening round, which sucks that we have to once again play an SEC team in our 1st game. But that's the NCAA for you. At least we're there!!!

Two to three times Walton messed up by sending those third base runners home by trying to be too aggressive…IMHO I think he cost UF about three very good possible runs but instead they were called out…I say this because after each out at home The next batter hit a base hit but because he was too aggressive the play before there was no runner on third!!! I know he kicked himself after the game and I’ve never seen him that nervous…He created his own little pond in the third base coaches box with all the spitting he does!!!!

Ocalaman, you should be thankful your facing Jawga.( you know them) The rest of the SEC who didn’t face other SEC teams got crushed. Pac12 teams UCLA , Oregon, Washington, Arizona state, along with 2 time champs ( OU ) are really really good with great pitching, great hitting, unlike ATM who flat choked 2 games with leads against the lizzerds.. However, the Lizzerds got in a very favorable bracket with only one pac 12 team UCLA and no OU. Good luck. Hope we again meet in the championship again.

Ole 99 -- Jordan Matthews 5-10 Freshman - Anaheim, California
High School - EL DORADO (side note -- see poem by Poe) ;)

instaGATOR is declaring today, Sunday May 27th, 2018, as Jordan 'F' Matthews Day.
I added the F.... The 'F' stands for FREAKIN' btw.... :D
  • Four-time First Team All- Century League (2014-2017)
  • 2017 North Orange County Senior All-Star
  • 2017 Orange County All-Star Game selection
  • 2017 All-Orange County First Team
  • 2017 First Team OC Sidlines
  • 2017 All-CIF First Team
  • 2017 PGF High School All-American
  • 2017 First Team Cal-Hi All-State
  • El Dorado High School Rookie of the Year Award as a freshman
  • El Dorado High School Golden Glove Award as a sophomore
  • El Dorado High School Big Stick Award as a junior
  • El Dorado High School MVP as a senior
  • 2015 Second Team All-County
  • Three-time OC Register Players to Watch List (2014-2016)
  • 2016 OC Sidelines Second Team All-County
  • In 2015 helped the Ohana Tigers to a third place finish at the 16u PFG Championships
  • Hit .591 with a .655 on base percentage and 1.77 OPS as a senior
  • Career .504 batting average in high school
  • El Dorado High School Academic Honor Roll
  • Lettered in volleyball as a freshman at El Dorado High School
Currently with the Gator label (applied by iG) 'The Miracle Worker' of the Regional.
3-2-1 --- Three of her 'Season Highs' came vs aTm. H-3, RS-2, HR-1 (at the crucial moment in time)
And she went 3 for 4 in last night's final season game at Home, with her's being the final hit of the game....
* Bonus: Lele was also instantly un-goated by that walk-off HR.
Prior to it, she was looking pretty depressed in the dugout. :(

Season Stats:
Batting - GS-58 AB-152 R-25 H-42 RBI-43 2B-7 3B-1 HR-5 BB-29 K-27 BA.276
Fielding - C-21 PO-17 A-2 E-2 FLD% .905

Next Up: Elite Eight - WCWS
================

Fun Reads:
What happened next, in UF coach Tim Walton's post-game words, was a "holy (___) moment."
https://floridagators.com/news/2018...ums-greatest-moment-comes-on-final-swing.aspx

Good story with good post game interview boxes to click on:
https://floridagators.com/news/2018...ws-walk-off-homerun-sends-florida-to-okc.aspx

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Sophomore hurdler, jumper and sprinter Grant Holloway was named the SEC Outdoor Men's Runner of the Year, and head coach Mike Holloway collected both the SEC Outdoor Men's and Women's Coach of the Year awards, as announced Tuesday by the Southeastern Conference.

Grant Holloway is the fifth man to win the SEC Men's Indoor and Outdoor Runner of the Year awards in the same season since they were first distributed in 2004. The Chesapeake, Va., native is the first to do it since Alabama's Kirani James (2011), and joins Kerron Clement (2005) as the only other Gator to accomplish the feat. Holloway is the third Gator to win the outdoor award, joining Clement and Calvin Smith (2009).

Holloway is the fourth man to win the SEC Outdoor Runner of the Year award as an underclassman, joining Clement, Ole Miss' Barnabus Kirui (2007), and LSU's Xavier Carter (2006). Only Clement, Carter, and Holloway collected both the indoor and outdoor awards as underclassmen.

Coach Mike Holloway is the first coach to win both SEC Outdoor Coach of the Year honors in the same season since the awards were first distributed in 1990. --- SWEET! :)

A nice write-up here: https://floridagators.com/news/2018/5/29/track-and-field-holloways-garner-sec-outdoor-hardware.aspx

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2008 in Florida @ your home :eek:

No wonder they nailed his head-to-da-flor, he had to have flunked out of geography if he thinks/claims that Mi-Am-I is a home game and/or a home crowd for UF... ROTF LMFAO!!! :D:D:D:D:D

1/8/08 - 12-1 Florida 24 -14 Oklahoma 12-1 --- @ Miami, BCS Championship

And keeping in mind that the Chokers with 'Big Game Bob' and playing a Big12 schedule, had set an NCAA Pts/Gm record (54), and had the Heisman
(pretender) at QB.

The Gators, with their 'Glorified FB' playing QB, shouldn't even have been in the NC game with mighty OK.... (some choker morons claimed) :confused:

But then like others before them, SEC Defense REALITY set in for them.... o_O
===========

Gainesville, FL to Miami, FL is 338 Miles, with a 5.5 Hour estimated driving time....

In any direction, you can be out of the state of Okla, from OK City in 338 miles....
OK City to Dallas, is only 206 miles, so playing in Dallas has got to be a home game for your chokers, right??? :rolleyes: ----------- dumbazz... :cool:

GAINESVILLE, Fla.—Junior right-hander Brady Singer has been named the 2018 Baseball America National Player of the Year, the publication announced on Thursday. Singer is the first pitcher to win the award since Trevor Bauer (UCLA, 2011) and just the second Florida player to be named the BA Player of the Year, following Mike Zunino's selection in 2012.

https://floridagators.com/news/2018...ball-america-national-player-of-the-year.aspx
Yep. And Singer, Michael Byrne & Jonathan India were named 1st Team All Americans.

UF softball run rules Georgia 11-3 in 5 innings in their opening game of the WCWS. Alicia Ocasio pitched and hit a 3-run home run. Other HR's by Jordan Roberts and Hannah Adams, plus 2 RBI's each from Jordan Matthews & Janell Wheaton. UF plays the winner of UCLA/FSU Friday night at 9:30.

UCLA comes from a 1-4 behind, to bitch-slap the crims 7-4 in the 7th inning. :eek:
UF run rules UGly 11-3 in 5 innings. :cool:

UGly now plays FSUcks in the 1st Elim-game.

While UF plays UCLA on Friday at 9:30 PM on ESPN - to see who advances to the final, and who plays the UGly / FSUcks winner in the 2nd Elim-game.
==============

Ocalaman, you should be thankful your facing Jawga.( you know them) The rest of the SEC who didn’t face other SEC teams got crushed. Pac12 teams UCLA , Oregon, Washington, Arizona state, along with 2 time champs ( OU ) are really really good with great pitching, great hitting, unlike ATM who flat choked 2 games with leads against the lizzerds.. However, the Lizzerds got in a very favorable bracket with only one pac 12 team UCLA and no OU. Good luck. Hope we again meet in the championship again.

While the dust-bowl Choke-la-homa gets SHUT-OUT 0-2 at home by Washington. :D:p:D
The mouth running troll with his head-nailed-to-da-flor will likely temporarily disappear again... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
UCLA comes from a 1-4 behind, to bitch-slap the crims 7-4 in the 7th inning. :eek:
UF run rules UGly 11-3 in 5 innings. :cool:

UGly now plays FSUcks in the 1st Elim-game.

While UF plays UCLA on Friday at 9:30 PM on ESPN - to see who advances to the final, and who plays the UGly / FSUcks winner in the 2nd Elim-game.
==============

While the dust-bowl Choke-la-homa gets SHUT-OUT 0-2 at home by Washington. :D:p:D
The mouth running troll with his head-nailed-to-da-flor will likely temporarily disappear again... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You rang :D

Back 2 back 4 nattys for Patty :cool:

Like I told Ocala, the lizzerds should be happy they faced a chitty SEC team like the dawgs who’s pitching is absolute garbage. The lizzerds where put in a very weak bracket. :eek:

Let’s see what happens tonight with the lizzerds against a real pitcher. :eek: Choklehoma is in a very tough bracket...... played flat today and have a long road ahead o_O

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You rang :D

Back 2 back 4 nattys for Patty :cool:

Like I told Ocala, the lizzerds should be happy they faced a chitty SEC team like the dawgs who’s pitching is absolute garbage. The lizzerds where put in a very weak bracket. :eek:

Let’s see what happens tonight with the lizzerds against a real pitcher. :eek: Choklehoma is in a very tough bracket...... played flat today and have a long road ahead o_O
Before the Super Regionals started I picked Oklahoma & UCLA to meet for the national title. I thought Florida was overseeded because their hitting overall was down from last year and they only have 2 quality pitchers compared to 3 last year. But, like in baseball, it's who gets hot at the right time, a play or two here and there. To me both brackets are even, as you have the Top 8 seeds all there - 1,4,5,8 in one bracket & 2,3,6,7 in the other. The weakest team is Arizona St. in the top bracket. And remember this - the losers of tonight's winners bracket games jump to the other side of the bracket. In other words, the UF/UCLA loser plays the Arizona St./Oklahoma winner in an elimination game Saturday night. The Oregon/Washington loser plays the winner of FSU/Georgia in the other Sat. night elimination game. This year the Pac 12 had more elite teams than the SEC, even though the SEC remains the best and deepest conference. If Georgia's ace hadn't gotten hurt, they would have been my favorite to win it all because they can flat out swing the bats and are fast. But you take the ace off any staff and see how you compete. Yet GA still made it this far. We'll see what happens the rest of the way, but if Florida gets production from players like Roberts, Adams & Ocasio like they did last night, they're going to be tough to beat.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT