ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Michigan predictions

lol Jimbo let them back in it with his play calling without their best two players and then caught a lucky break to win it anyway, nothing new from FSU.

Michigan's offense really came alive when our 5th string safety came in. But did you guys know that peppers didn't play? I had no idea.
No kidding! That's all they talked about...Peppers even tried hiding in the box, and they just kept the camera on the people blocking him. We had our best defensive player out along with both back-ups, but it was all Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers

Reactions: Tlb06
lol Jimbo let them back in it with his play calling without their best two players and then caught a lucky break to win it anyway, nothing new from FSU.
65323803.jpg

Reactions: Tlb06 and CurtOFD78
LOL he isn't. Michigan does not have the type of offense that gives y'all problems. When FSU can just play man and let their athletes loose they look good on defense but you can't play like that against a lot of the spread offenses that gash FSU. From what I see y'all don't even run simple modern zone techniques like pattern matching which is why there's always huge holes in your secondary whenever you do zone. Yalls defense could be so much better.

Agree 100%, oozie. People are fooled by a change in opponent to think Kelley has turned it around. Bama is going to exploit the $hit out of his defense and we'll be without Cook to save us. Praying Francois and our young/talented receivers can bail us out.

you know what I said was true, jimbos bad game day coaching moments almost cost them to choke a big lead to a TERRRRRIBLE offense and QB. If we get blown out by that next year mac should be finally fired THAT NIGHT

No kidding! That's all they talked about...Peppers even tried hiding in the box, and they just kept the camera on the people blocking him. We had our best defensive player out along with both back-ups, but it was all Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers Peppers
We should forfeit the game. It's too hollow without peppers. ESPN has convinced me.

michigans offense is soo bad, i can't watch that against Florida's sober next year.

Michigan was lucky this wasn't a blow out.
This was a Michigan team favored by 7 points.
They got 3 on Noonie's brain fart punt muff. He made up for it though.
They got 7 on Francois' bad decision with a hurting shoulder.
And then they got 2 more on the blocked PAT.
Gifted all those points, won the turnover battle, won TOP, and still lost.
Who scored more on this defense than FSU? I recall OSU was held to 17 in regulation...

Good luck with them next year, I thought I heard 10 of their defensive starters were seniors. Something like 18 of the 22 were seniors? When was the last time UF or FSU could say that!?

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I was surprised how FSU's defensive front manhandled Michigan's O-line. And I have not liked Michigan's QB all year. Michigan loses a ton of players and FSU will come back loaded again in 2017. Maybe next year they'll live up to their Top 5 pre-season hype. They are so far ahead of the gators talent-wise it's pretty sad and looks like they're beating us badly in recruiting once again.

I was surprised how FSU's defensive front manhandled Michigan's O-line. And I have not liked Michigan's QB all year. Michigan loses a ton of players and FSU will come back loaded again in 2017. Maybe next year they'll live up to their Top 5 pre-season hype. They are so far ahead of the gators talent-wise it's pretty sad and looks like they're beating us badly in recruiting once again.

Michigans qb was crapping his pants

Not going to lie, if Numbers post a prediction I bet the opposite. I am WELL in the black.

For being in the coaching game his prognostications are shit.

Am i numbers? Lol

Also LOL at "the coaching game". I was actually pretty close

Our best player hasnt played all year.
Our best player is Francois. As good as Cook and James are, Francois is the MAN! I don't know of a QB who could take a pounding like him all year and just keep popping up and making plays. He is a special, special player. The future is very bright.

Our best player is Francois. As good as Cook and James are, Francois is the MAN! I don't know of a QB who could take a pounding like him all year and just keep popping up and making plays. He is a special, special player. The future is very bright.

LOL. Francois is definitely not our best player. Outside of his 2 TD's he was like 6 for 25. Not dogging on the kid, but he routinely goes long stretches where he can't hit water if he fell out of a boat. A lot of the beating he takes is on him too. He doesn't make quick decisions and holds the ball waaaaayyyyy too long. He's a very good downfield passer and he can make plays with his legs, but he has a ton of room to grow in the other areas. I'm pulling for him. He's a tough cookie and a competitor so you have to respect that.

Reactions: Tlb06 and fsu939913

U r retarded. Cook is the best player on offense and derwin on defense. Francois is the toughest player but best? Heck no.

Reactions: Tlb06 and Pepe Nole
LOL. Francois is definitely not our best player. Outside of his 2 TD's he was like 6 for 25. Not dogging on the kid, but he routinely goes long stretches where he can't hit water if he fell out of a boat. A lot of the beating he takes is on him too. He doesn't make quick decisions and holds the ball waaaaayyyyy too long. He's a very good downfield passer and he can make plays with his legs, but he has a ton of room to grow in the other areas. I'm pulling for him. He's a tough cookie and a competitor so you have to respect that.
Our OL sucks...it's terrible. I don't know another QB in the country who could have taken the beating he did and keep making plays. As good as Cook is, he doesn't get a fraction of the yards he does without the QB opening things up for him. Take one of Florida's QB and plug him in there just to image what our offense would look like without him. He wasn't perfect last night by any stretch, but he is the straw that stirs the drink. Maybe I stated it wrong...most valuable is probably a more appropriate term.

Reactions: Pepe Nole
Our OL sucks...it's terrible. I don't know another QB in the country who could have taken the beating he did and keep making plays. As good as Cook is, he doesn't get a fraction of the yards he does without the QB opening things up for him. Take one of Florida's QB and plug him in there just to image what our offense would look like without him. He wasn't perfect last night by any stretch, but he is the straw that stirs the drink.

Every teams QB is the straw that stirs the drink. If you want to make the argument that he's the most "valuable" player on the team that's one thing. Best? Not even close. Maybe that changes in '17 & '18.

Every teams QB is the straw that stirs the drink. .
Ask Florida how that drink tastes....or LSU...or AU...any of those schools could change their QB's and results wouldn't change that much. Like I said in post above, maybe most valuable is a more appropriate term. That guy got his head bashed in all year and continued to pop up and make plays. Florida is reaIt was a remarkable year for him...

Last edited:
Michigan's offense really came alive when our 5th string safety came in. But did you guys know that peppers didn't play? I had no idea.

Yet we played you with our backup QB for like the 4th year in a row, and that was irrelevant. I know how Nolie minds work.

89, your program is irrelevant. 4th best in the state with a 50/50 chance of rain for at least 2 years. Your staff forgot its pencil.

Reactions: CurtOFD78
Yet we played you with our backup QB for like the 4th year in a row, and that was irrelevant. I know how Nolie minds work.

If u want to play that game. Jameis should have been our qb this year. So we have played u with our backup the last 2 yrs as well. There are no excuses. That other idiot nole fan is jus being a typical nole fan. Every team has players hurt/leave early.

Ask Florida how that drink tastes....or LSU...or AU...any of those schools could change their QB's and results wouldn't change that much. Like I said in post above, maybe most valuable is a more appropriate term. That guy got his head bashed in all year and continued to pop up and make plays. Florida is reaIt was a remarkable year for him...

R u smoking? So ur saying if i put jameis on the gators last year or this year their results dont change? Probably the dumbest thing i have ever seen posted and that is saying something considering what i post

3 heisman trophy winning qb's 3 national titles for us. Jameis undefeated in his last season with a very overrated team. What have we done since our great qb left? We have lost 3 to 4 games a year

Michigan was lucky this wasn't a blow out.
This was a Michigan team favored by 7 points.
They got 3 on Noonie's brain fart punt muff. He made up for it though.
They got 7 on Francois' bad decision with a hurting shoulder.
And then they got 2 more on the blocked PAT.
Gifted all those points, won the turnover battle, won TOP, and still lost.
Who scored more on this defense than FSU? I recall OSU was held to 17 in regulation...

Good luck with them next year, I thought I heard 10 of their defensive starters were seniors. Something like 18 of the 22 were seniors? When was the last time UF or FSU could say that!?

I love how the focus was CONSTANTLY on Peppers being out. No mention of James, Andrews, and Lane being out for us. Heck, then we lost Marshall. With Marshall in there they had 169 yards and 9 points. After that they had 98 yards and 2 TDs in 2 drives and still won.

Reactions: Pepe Nole
I love how the focus was CONSTANTLY on Peppers being out. No mention of James, Andrews, and Lane being out for us. Heck, then we lost Marshall. With Marshall in there they had 169 yards and 9 points. After that they had 98 yards and 2 TDs in 2 drives and still won.

Wahh wahh wahh why wasnt the focus on the guy who has been out since the 2nd game as opposed to the guy who has been playing all year and was a heisman candidate. Its the same thing right?

Someone call the whambulance. The noles are upset that the announcers didnt drool over us. Reason number 22 why i hate nole FANS.

Francois had a rough game that was masked by some long throws. I think he was 9 of 29 only. Refs let them hit hard, he might have re-injured his shoulder, not sure as ESPN only gives medical reports on Michigan players who were not playing.

Francois nationally is ranked 24th in yards and 36th in QB rating. Neither of those is a perfect stat but I'd say the QB position at FSU is better than about 2/3rds if schools. There are a ton of schools that would love to have a QB as "bad" as Francois.

Wahh wahh wahh why wasnt the focus on the guy who has been out since the 2nd game as opposed to the guy who has been playing all year and was a heisman candidate. Its the same thing right?

Someone call the whambulance. The noles are upset that the announcers didnt drool over us. Reason number 22 why i hate nole FANS.

what an absolute, complete moron, you are.

The focus actually should have been on NEITHER...mention BOTH at the beginning of the game, then move on. We had to endure the camera (and conversation) being on Peppers the entire game (sometimes at the expense of field action). Heck, the kid tried to hide in the booth in an attempt to no longer be a distraction. And if it wasn't Peppers it was the Griese family reunion nonsense.

You try so hard to come off as a "Nole Fan", but your shtick has truly gotten tiresome. Hell, I'd prefer to read through Insta's incoherent babble than watch your dribble. ...not to mention the irony of every-single thing you claim to not be oozes from your fingertips.

tumblr_ll9tl8zzco1qcteg9o1_500-e8de67aac98d923eb372575f30568a89.gif

Reactions: Tlb06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT