ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Michigan predictions

Yet another mob of wannabee little bother criminoles from tallycrappy, yappin' incessantly back and forth on a thread that should be posted on the snore-rant, instead of stinkin' it up on the Gator board... :rolleyes:

Reactions: fsu939913
I thought we were on ignore?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tlb06
Actually they were sophomores. The streak started in 2012.

In 2011 ND quit blitzing cause the freshmen Trick coached and adjusted at halftime began to pick up the blitzes and EJ started making some downfield throws.

You know too that a lot of those sacks are on Francois who holds the ball too long.

Trick produced a NC caliber line. Most other coaches can't and don't do so.

Trickett does less with more than anyone. He gets top recruits, many of them go on to the NFL, yet while they are at FSU they give up more TFLs and sacks than most ACC teams. Is that on Dalvin Cook? The "its the QB's fault" is a tired excuse, we've heard it almost all of Trick's tenure after "undersized lineman" and "they need time to gel" got retired.

Maguire hurt his foot for fsu in fall camp while he was number 1 guy. So technically our 3rd stringer played this year

You have to be on the squad to be the starter. Is Jameis on the squad? No? Then you're an idiot.

Your Maguire point is a better one, except he was never named the starter. He got hurt during the camp competition to name a starter. Your starting QB played every game.

How? Everything i said was true

How are you a poser?

"I'm an engineer with a math degree, I have a great job and make tons of money and am married with a child"

Poser Poser Poser Poser Poser.

Look at your posting history. I did.

9AM posts
10 AM posts
1 PM posts
3 PM posts

Nobody with a "big important high paying job" posts during the day on weekdays. The reason being that they have a big important high paying job. So having called you out on that, I'm also calling you out on the wife and child. Because nobody who acts like you has ever had sex. At least, not consensual, non-purchased sex.

89, your program is irrelevant. 4th best in the state with a 50/50 chance of rain for at least 2 years. Your staff forgot its pencil.

Last time I heard that was 2005. Some idiot from the Times Union wrote it as part of his preseason predictions. What happened in 2006 and 2008? I forget.

How are you a poser?

"I'm an engineer with a math degree, I have a great job and make tons of money and am married with a child"

9AM posts
10 AM posts
1 PM posts
3 PM posts

Nobody with a "big important high paying job" posts during the day on weekdays. The reason being that they have a big important high paying job. So having called you out on that, I'm also calling you out on the wife and child. Because nobody who acts like you has ever had sex. At least, not consensual, non-purchased sex.

raw

Last time I heard that was 2005. Some idiot from the Times Union wrote it as part of his preseason predictions. What happened in 2006 and 2008? I forget.

What happened was you had a staff that could recruit and they had a dynamic QB.

How are you a poser?

9AM posts
10 AM posts
1 PM posts
3 PM posts

And engineers have engineering degrees. Maybe by "engineer" he means underemployed CAD Technician ( with an AA degree).

How are you a poser?

9AM posts
10 AM posts
1 PM posts
3 PM posts

LMAO

Hole Lee Crap. Well, i can definitely tell u are not a detective. Talk about jumping to conclusions and the only thing u have is the time i post. I work for an engineering consulting firm. I work all day long pretty much 6 days a week. However, taking 5 min to post here and there is not detremental to my job....AT ALL. Im sure when ur bagging groceries at wal mart they dont allow u to have a phone or computer but i have my own office and im pretty high at my company so i dont do grunt work. Been married since my freshman year of college. U r very much confusing with how i act with u morons with how i act with my wife and child.

It amazes me how wrong this board can be. Some posters say im a gator fan or cane fan. Wrong. Some say i dont have a math degree, wrong. Some say no wife and kid. Wrong. I challenge anybody to ask me a math question. Even tho i dont do it everyday, i bet i could still answer it

And engineers have engineering degrees. Maybe by "engineer" he means underemployed CAD Technician ( with an AA degree).
I have an engineering degree lmao i also have a math degree. A lot of the classes went hand in hand. My gawd u r a potato

LMAO

Hole Lee Crap. Well, i can definitely tell u are not a detective. Talk about jumping to conclusions and the only thing u have is the time i post. I work for an engineering consulting firm. I work all day long pretty much 6 days a week. However, taking 5 min to post here and there is not detremental to my job....AT ALL. Im sure when ur bagging groceries at wal mart they dont allow u to have a phone or computer but i have my own office and im pretty high at my company so i dont do grunt work. Been married since my freshman year of college. U r very much confusing with how i act with u morons with how i act with my wife and child.

It amazes me how wrong this board can be. Some posters say im a gator fan or cane fan. Wrong. Some say i dont have a math degree, wrong. Some say no wife and kid. Wrong. I challenge anybody to ask me a math question. Even tho i dont do it everyday, i bet i could still answer it
yup

not-just-a-geek_o_380202.jpg

LMAO

All of that and a movie made based on your family life:

51b6LlGdD3L._SX200_QL80_.jpg

That's awesome!

How are you a poser?

9AM posts
10 AM posts
1 PM posts
3 PM posts

Of course he's a troll. I think he is mccanes. He can't post much under his real handle since we have them 7-0 so he makes up some new name and claims to be a Nole.

Reactions: Tlb06
Of course he's a troll. I think he is mccanes. He can't post much under his real handle since we have them 7-0 so he makes up some new name and claims to be a Nole.

Ive had this one for a long time and its the only one i have

If we all ignore him, we'll go away.

The fun will be taken out of it for him.

Nope. Im not even trying to troll. Thats honestly whats funny to me. I guess my life is so great that people think i have to make it up because their life is so pathetic. Im sorry mine turned out so well

Nope. Im not even trying to troll. Thats honestly whats funny to me. I guess my life is so great that people think i have to make it up because their life is so pathetic. Im sorry mine turned out so well

I'm sure that's the same thing you told those three Billy Goats that crossed your bridge.

LMAO

I know actual engineers and they don't use the word "detremental". Why? Because they have AN EDUCATION.

How are you a poser?

9AM posts
10 AM posts
1 PM posts
3 PM posts

How dare you say such things about Igloo's shiny new troll! Actually he escaped from Igloo's attic and now he belongs to me! Finders keeper losers weepers Igloo! My troll has 15 degrees in Math and you REALLY don't want to know how many he has in Engineering. You can't even count that far! All while being married with a child. That's a hell of a accomplishment! I think he should be applauded! And he did this all before turning 22 years old. Let's give fsu939913 a round of applause. He deserves it. Get some rest man.

giphy.gif
How dare you say such things about Igloo's shiny new troll! Actually he escaped from Igloo's attic and now he belongs to me! Finders keeper losers weepers Igloo! My troll has 15 degrees in Math and you REALLY don't want to know how many he has in Engineering. You can't even count that far! All while being married with a child. That's a hell of a accomplishment! I think he should be applauded! And he did this all before turning 22 years old. Let's give fsu939913 a round of applause. He deserves it. Get some rest man.

He has to be one of the following:

1. A troll (unlikely -- a troll would have revealed himself, or moved on by now)
2. A teenager (1 and 2 are not mutually exclusive)
3. An adult whose SAT math score was twice as high as his verbal score

He has to be one of the following:

1. A troll (unlikely -- a troll would have revealed himself, or moved on by now)
2. A teenager (1 and 2 are not mutually exclusive)
3. An adult whose SAT math score was twice as high as his verbal score

I can answer this.

1. No, trolls try to piss people off on purpose, mine is unintentional OR I post a smart(troll) response to a smart troll response

2. Im 26 TODAY... Happy b day to me

3. 760 on math......590 on Verbal(FEELSBADMAN)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT