ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Michigan predictions

His lines won 29 in a row. Who's better? Your idiot at the U or in Hogtown?

Why did his lines not win 29 or more in a row before or after that. OH, thats right, Jameis wasnt on the team then. You can seriously watch that 2014 team and think we had a good O line. The notre dame game was ALL jameis. There is a reason we were down almost every game and had to comeback. The comeback was Jameis. How u think it was tge o line and not jameis is beyond me. The more u post, the more i know u dont have a clue about football.

I couldnt even name 1 more o line coach because i dont follow other teams as closely but i know an avg coach or player when i see one. Trickett is avg to below avg. The game has passed him by. Time to retire and jus go ride harleys and smike cigars

Despite poor QB play; a muffed punt at the one yard line; and a spoon fed pick six of less than ten yards...FSU was the better team. Michi fans should thank the Noles for letting The Blue stay in it.

Despite poor QB play; a muffed punt at the one yard line; and a spoon fed pick six of less than ten yards...FSU was the better team. Michi fans should thank the Noles for letting The Blue stay in it.
Have to agree. FSU was by far the most talented team on the field. What you mention, plus the Fisher factor, kept the game close.

FSU should have beaten UM by about as much as Florida beat Iowa.

Have to agree. FSU was by far the most talented team on the field. What you mention, plus the Fisher factor, kept the game close.

FSU should have beaten UM by about as much as Florida beat Iowa.

Michigan is much more talented than Iowa. Their defense in particular.

Really hope Francois makes a big leap next year. If FSU is going to make a playoff push he'll have to.

Why has Fisher allowed to to go on year after year after year? Is he not capable of firing a bad coach under his employ?

Fisher has the crony problem worse than Bowden had it. Trick worked with Fisher years ago, at LSU maybe. they go back a long way.

the other guy who is a liability is FSU's defensive coordinatory, Charles Kelly. Auburn offered him $1.3 million bucks at the end of last season to become their DC, but Fisher convinced him to stay for only $583K. Kelly really deserves to be fired, and should have after the Louisville embarrassment, but he agreed to stay for less than half of what Auburn was offering Jimbo understandably felt loyal. Kelly still should be fired but that one I understand. Trickett at Oline I don't understand. The saving grace is we picked up DE coach Brad Lawing who not only improved our pass rush but is attracting some top names in recruiting. Without Lawing covering up a lot of Kelly's mistakes Kelly is probably fired.

We'd kill for an OL that bad.

You haven't watched us all season. They played out of their minds for most of the Michigan game, and played well versus the Gators. Francois was lucky to survive the season and our Heisman-calibre RB was hit in the backfield on most plays.

Why did his lines not win 29 or more in a row before or after that. OH, thats right, Jameis wasnt on the team then. You can seriously watch that 2014 team and think we had a good O line. The notre dame game was ALL jameis. There is a reason we were down almost every game and had to comeback. The comeback was Jameis. How u think it was tge o line and not jameis is beyond me. The more u post, the more i know u dont have a clue about football.

I couldnt even name 1 more o line coach because i dont follow other teams as closely but i know an avg coach or player when i see one. Trickett is avg to below avg. The game has passed him by. Time to retire and jus go ride harleys and smike cigars
The streak and the ACC title started before Jameis. Hell, watch the second half of the Champs Sports Bowl of 2011 and that was with all freshman. You are clueless. But that is because of too much cane worship in your mommy's basement.

The streak and the ACC title started before Jameis. .

The streak started when Trick had all seniors on the line. He's like a clock that is right once every 12 hours, but in his case he gets a top 25 Oline every 4th year or when there is someone from the Dline he can cannabalize.

2011 - we lose the game to ND if they hadn't foolishly stopped blitzing in the 2nd half.

For 2016, FSU's Oline was tied for 11th in the ACC for sacks allowed and 12th in the ACC for tackles-for-loss allowed. There are only 14 teams in the ACC so that is pretty bad.

lulz

nothing gets past you, does it?

Lol. I really just chalk it up to the Big Ten is just not very good. The uf game against Iowa was a laugher. Been a while since I have seen a qb as terrible as the Iowa qb. Granted your defense played lights out but damn he was awful. Without our mistakes, which we have done all season, we roll Michigan. Both UM and Iowa were slow and overrated.

When does school start back up down there in lower Alabama? I bet your mommy can't wait to get you out of that basement.

U r so mad that im more educated and make more money than u. I also have a wife and a daughter that love me. I win....u lose

The streak and the ACC title started before Jameis. Hell, watch the second half of the Champs Sports Bowl of 2011 and that was with all freshman. You are clueless. But that is because of too much cane worship in your mommy's basement.

I forget but tell me how many of those 29 games Jameis was a part of? My memory is foggy

U said backup qb. Technically we shoukd of had jameis and would have been the starter. Air go..... Backup. Its really not that complicated

Ok, I'll bite. I'll explain this once.

You are trying to compare a player who got the vast majority of the preseason work, worked with the receivers, had all the attention of coaches in film study, and played every game, BECAUSE THE GUY YOU THINK SHOULD BE THE STARTER LEFT EARLY TWO YEARS AGO, to a guy who was the backup, and therefore got little work in preseason, didn't get a lot of work with the receivers, and didn't play hardly at all until the starter was injured.

To sum up, your assertion that Jameis leaving two years ago is the same as Del Rio getting hurt midseason for us is beyond asinine.

Now, I'm sure you will give an idiotic and nonsensical response, then assure us you "realy r smurt".

Reactions: RentechCEO
Ok, I'll bite. I'll explain this once.

You are trying to compare a player who got the vast majority of the preseason work, worked with the receivers, had all the attention of coaches in film study, and played every game, BECAUSE THE GUY YOU THINK SHOULD BE THE STARTER LEFT EARLY TWO YEARS AGO, to a guy who was the backup, and therefore got little work in preseason, didn't get a lot of work with the receivers, and didn't play hardly at all until the starter was injured.

To sum up, your assertion that Jameis leaving two years ago is the same as Del Rio getting hurt midseason for us is beyond asinine.

Now, I'm sure you will give an idiotic and nonsensical response, then assure us you "realy r smurt".

Maguire hurt his foot for fsu in fall camp while he was number 1 guy. So technically our 3rd stringer played this year

The streak started when Trick had all seniors on the line. He's like a clock that is right once every 12 hours, but in his case he gets a top 25 Oline every 4th year or when there is someone from the Dline he can cannabalize.

2011 - we lose the game to ND if they hadn't foolishly stopped blitzing in the 2nd half.

For 2016, FSU's Oline was tied for 11th in the ACC for sacks allowed and 12th in the ACC for tackles-for-loss allowed. There are only 14 teams in the ACC so that is pretty bad.
Actually they were sophomores. The streak started in 2012.

In 2011 ND quit blitzing cause the freshmen Trick coached and adjusted at halftime began to pick up the blitzes and EJ started making some downfield throws.

You know too that a lot of those sacks are on Francois who holds the ball too long.

Trick produced a NC caliber line. Most other coaches can't and don't do so.

Maguire hurt his foot for fsu in fall camp while he was number 1 guy. So technically our 3rd stringer played this year
Who was number 2? Do you read the crap you post? Of course not. But your a funny cane troll and this is the off season.

Who was number 2? Do you read the crap you post? Of course not. But your a funny cane troll and this is the off season.

Winston and Maguire both would have started AHEAD of Francois. Winston left early and Smag hurt his ankle. SO he is 3. I love that you think i am a cane fan. The best part is you honestly think your right lol

"The best part is you honestly think your right lol"

That is not the best part.
dd5uns1.jpg

Winston and Maguire both would have started AHEAD of Francois. Winston left early and Smag hurt his ankle. SO he is 3. I love that you think i am a cane fan. The best part is you honestly think your right lol
Winston left two years ago you boob. Might want to change out your normal dope that you smoke. But I like feeding you troll.

89, your program is irrelevant. 4th best in the state with a 50/50 chance of rain for at least 2 years. Your staff forgot its pencil.
so true. It must hurt to fall that far/hard. Probably difficult to accept. Such a shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT