ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Michigan predictions

Francois had a rough game that was masked by some long throws. I think he was 9 of 29 only. Refs let them hit hard, he might have re-injured his shoulder, not sure as ESPN only gives medical reports on Michigan players who were not playing.

Francois nationally is ranked 24th in yards and 36th in QB rating. Neither of those is a perfect stat but I'd say the QB position at FSU is better than about 2/3rds if schools. There are a ton of schools that would love to have a QB as "bad" as Francois.
I have a feeling Francois will be having shoulder surgery in the off season.

Francois had a rough game that was masked by some long throws. I think he was 9 of 29 only. Refs let them hit hard, he might have re-injured his shoulder, not sure as ESPN only gives medical reports on Michigan players who were not playing.

Francois nationally is ranked 24th in yards and 36th in QB rating. Neither of those is a perfect stat but I'd say the QB position at FSU is better than about 2/3rds if schools. There are a ton of schools that would love to have a QB as "bad" as Francois.
hard to find a legitimate team with an OL worse than ours. What are we? Like 110th in sacks allowed? Kid couldn't set his feet all nite. Which makes that 36th in QB rating all the more remarkable. Or that he was still standing at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepe Nole
lol Jimbo let them back in it with his play calling without their best two players and then caught a lucky break to win it anyway, nothing new from FSU.
What was the lucky break? The beautiful touchdown pass on 3rd and 9 to win the game? If only Florida could ever be so lucky.

By the way, this was essentially the exact same Michigan team that boat raced Florida last year in the bowl game. Florida State has heart, Florida does not.

This game was pretty much typical of how our season went. Look great for a few minutes, then look DII for a few minutes. Nothing about this game surprised me. Injuries completely derailed any kind of run at the NC. It's one thing to lose one or two players but we lost maybe 5 or 6 impact players. Michigan was a senior loaded team, our youngins had no business winning this game but they did. On to the next year and getting ready for Bama.

you think Michigan botching the return coverage completely after a gaffe by FSU was not a lucky break? You think the best DB they have turning around at the precise and perfect moment to give up the TD from turning his head was not a break? Don't be crazy now, that last drive alone was a glory of fortunes, much less the broken plays throughout the first 3 quarters in complete and total busts on defense especially that 3rd and 22 draw for 70 lol

you think Michigan botching the return coverage completely after a gaffe by FSU was not a lucky break? You think the best DB they have turning around at the precise and perfect moment to give up the TD from turning his head was not a break? Don't be crazy now, that last drive alone was a glory of fortunes, much less the broken plays throughout the first 3 quarters in complete and total busts on defense especially that 3rd and 22 draw for 70 lol
Did you write all that just for me to laugh at it?

Reactions: Tlb06
You don't think that Murray uncharacteristically dropping a punt return/fumble at the one was a lucky break? You don't think a return getting called back to the FSU 13 was a lucky break? You don't think Trey Marshall getting ejected was a lucky break? You don't think Aguayo kicking the ball uncharacteristically low was a lucky break?

raw

The NUMBER 1 Defense in the country had plenty of opportunities to stop a Freshman QB and his merry band of terrible o-liners. Their offense had plenty of opportunities as well.

R u smoking? So ur saying if i put jameis on the gators last year or this year their results dont change? Probably the dumbest thing i have ever seen posted and that is saying something considering what i post

3 heisman trophy winning qb's 3 national titles for us. Jameis undefeated in his last season with a very overrated team. What have we done since our great qb left? We have lost 3 to 4 games a year

2015: 10-3 beat USF, scUM, UF, Lousiville ranked #14
2016: 10-3 beat USF, scUM, UF, Michigan ranked (Top 10*)
*against the #13 SOS to include 7 top 25 defenses

You act like FSU has become ND.

you pointed out two things that made zero difference in the game as breaks for Michigan.. you can't be talking about the punt return that was an obvious block in the back

you pointed out two things that made zero difference in the game as breaks for Michigan.. you can't be talking about the punt return that was an obvious block in the back
Didn't say it was a bad call. ...a break for Michigan in field position that was not of their doing. ...or do you have a different definition of breaks or do they only happen on one side of the ball. Murray's fumble at the one was a HUGE break for an offense that couldn't drive the ball for 3 1/2 quarters. Those 3 points were HUGE.

not as huge as getting 7, in which they ran a throw back to a WIDEEEEEE open guy the QB missed that had the entire endzone to himself on 2nd down, the FSU defenders gave up on the play he was so open. Is that a break too?

im not doing this today boys, im not taking away anything from your win, you were better by far and it was only close because of some jimbo getting too conservative gaffes and then too aggressive when he shouldn't.. This isn't the first time any of us have seen this, michigan sucked dicks all night...

not as huge as getting 7, in which they ran a throw back to a WIDEEEEEE open guy the QB missed that had the entire endzone to himself on 2nd down, the FSU defenders gave up on the play he was so open. Is that a break too?

im not doing this today boys, im not taking away anything from your win, you were better by far and it was only close because of some jimbo getting too conservative gaffes and then too aggressive when he shouldn't.. This isn't the first time any of us have seen this, michigan sucked dicks all night...

Your last comment nullifies its predecessor. Saying Michigan sucked all night takes away the fact FSU won it in the trenches (3 QBH | 4 Sacks). Our defensive front played better than I've seen them play all year. That's what won the game, not Michigan sucking. You've been touting all year how "FSU sucks" when the reality is, despite many injuries and a young team, they went into this game with the #26 ranked offense, #26 ranked defense (earned against the #13 SOS) and beat the #6 team in the country. Period.

*Michigan had 252 yards on the night, 187 yards below their average on the season.
*FSU had a season high 15 TFLs against Michigan

FSU won because they owned the line of scrimmage. Everything else is just excuse making. And they'll be better next year.

what an absolute, complete moron, you are.

The focus actually should have been on NEITHER...mention BOTH at the beginning of the game, then move on. We had to endure the camera (and conversation) being on Peppers the entire game (sometimes at the expense of field action). Heck, the kid tried to hide in the booth in an attempt to no longer be a distraction. And if it wasn't Peppers it was the Griese family reunion nonsense.

You try so hard to come off as a "Nole Fan", but your shtick has truly gotten tiresome. Hell, I'd prefer to read through Insta's incoherent babble than watch your dribble. ...not to mention the irony of every-single thing you claim to not be oozes from your fingertips.

tumblr_ll9tl8zzco1qcteg9o1_500-e8de67aac98d923eb372575f30568a89.gif

Someone got angry lmao Ignored.

I actually cared about peppers

with one of the WORST OL's in the country. Really is a tribute to the skill positions and Jimbo. Bodes well for next year.
They aren't close to being one of the worst OL in the country. Many of those shots the QB takes are from his holding on to the ball way too long.

Your last comment nullifies its predecessor. Saying Michigan sucked all night takes away the fact FSU won it in the trenches (3 QBH | 4 Sacks). Our defensive front played better than I've seen them play all year. That's what won the game, not Michigan sucking. You've been touting all year how "FSU sucks" when the reality is, despite many injuries and a young team, they went into this game with the #26 ranked offense, #26 ranked defense (earned against the #13 SOS) and beat the #6 team in the country. Period.

*Michigan had 252 yards on the night, 187 yards below their average on the season.
*FSU had a season high 15 TFLs against Michigan

Did I say FSU sucks somewhere?

hey look it's the same guy with a different profile and username about 12 hours later

with one of the WORST OL's in the country. Really is a tribute to the skill positions and Jimbo. Bodes well for next year.

We dont have one of the worst o lines in the country. We get confused on who to block a lot but for the most part we are avg or slightly above. I will admit our lapses are very bad lapses (wake forest play comes to mind)

Hard to excuse away 110th in the country is sacks given up.

Well, some of that is on o line, some on QB, and some on WR.

Im not excusing it away. We definitely need better pass protection but its not the worst in college football lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT