ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Bill Maher is a unicorn. He’s an old school liberal who actually explains his positions on things. He actually has the ability to change his mind based on circumstances changing and doesn’t blindly defend something if it’s ridiculous.

His party has completely abandoned him. I don’t agree with him on most things, but at least he doesn’t get upset and butt hurt and start calling people names when he hears a different opinion.

At least he doesn’t blindly defend something he knows is wrong. Like people on message boards who expect people to think that the inflation and poor economy that they are feeling now is just a figment of their imagination because one twitter poster posts charts and graphs saying it’s not. The height of arrogance.

Define massive liberal 🤔
You, for example.

GPrNzcNXYAA2ahi

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Bill Maher is a unicorn. He’s an old school liberal who actually explains his positions on things. He actually has the ability to change his mind based on circumstances changing and doesn’t blindly defend something if it’s ridiculous.

His party has completely abandoned him. I don’t agree with him on most things, but at least he doesn’t get upset and butt hurt and start calling people names when he hears a different opinion.

At least he doesn’t blindly defend something he knows is wrong. Like people on message boards who expect people to think that the inflation and poor economy that they are feeling now is just a figment of their imagination because one twitter poster posts charts and graphs saying it’s not. The height of arrogance.
I have always found him worth listening too because he speaks his mind and doesn't follow the party line.

Reactions: treygator29
He’s very intelligent. He brings up things I’ve never considered. I don’t often agree with those things but I enjoy looking at things from a new angle.
I disagree with him often as well, but you can at least get real opinions from him and not regurgitated, party line baloney like most other folks on TV.....and on this forum for that matter.

Reactions: treygator29
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT