ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Someone tell me with a straight face the Biden administration has no involvement here.

3 dozen judges to choose from and he gets picked for all 3.

He’s an acting judge. 24 judges who are in a pool to be picked by a lottery and he’s not one of them and he gets both Trump cases and Bannon case.

That’s a statically impossible ( he was hand picked by the deep state )

Reactions: BCSpell
SO the anger with the judge is that he won't toss out the case?

The jury will decide Trump fate, not the judge.
Don't be a clown.

The issue is this judge was "randomly" selected from a pool of 24. There's about a 1.4% chance of that happening, which is nearly impossible. Someone on the inside made sure he was assigned to any case related to Trump or Trump associates.

And the judge gets to decide who testifies, what guidance the jury gets and what objections get denied and upheld. He has a tremendous influence on the trial.

Don't be a clown.

The issue is this judge was "randomly" selected from a pool of 24. There's about a 1.4% chance of that happening, which is nearly impossible. Someone on the inside made sure he was assigned to any case related to Trump or Trump associates.

And the judge gets to decide who testifies, what guidance the jury gets and what objections get denied and upheld. He has a tremendous influence on the trial.
So what did Merchan do during the trial that concerns you?

Yup, they will attack the jurors next.
If they didn't think they were doing anything wrong at the time.......why did they try to cover it up? Why not just cut a check to Cohen for $130K and say its reimbursement for a NDA? Grossing it up and paying it out over 12 months was a lot more work........so clearly they did it for a reason.

Its the old saying, the cover up is worse than the original crime.

If they didn't think they were doing anything wrong at the time.......why did they try to cover it up? Why not just cut a check to Cohen for $130K and say its reimbursement for a NDA? Grossing it up and paying it out over 12 months was a lot more work........so clearly they did it for a reason.

You mean like Hilary?

This is why Trump is winning. It’s a win for Trump if he gets convicted or if he doesn’t. And the left painted themselves into the corner. It’s delicious that they still don’t get why they aren’t winning.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
So what did Merchan do during the trial that concerns you?

Not sure if serious ?

what-really.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if serious ?

what-really.gif
He's a time pirate.

He trolls with obvious questions he knows will elicit a response so you'll spend 20 minutes recapping the thread.

Then his reply will be arguing something you didn't even say. You'll reply to that.

Then he'll accuse you of "not reading" and "having an agenda" or "going after him".

Then he'll get bored and drop it after a few more back and forths, only to post another troll in a few hours.

The act is obvious and tired. It's sad he gets any enjoyment out of it.

Are you new here? That’s almost all we’ve discussed for the past week or so.

I just see you guys whining. No judge will rule in one way all the time. You guys think that he is supposed to give Trump's team everything they asks. He ruined against the prosecutor as well, he sustained against/for them too. Like ALWAYS, you only see one side. That sucks because this is how our country gets divided. You think that Trump suffered nothing but losses because the right wants you to think and it's working, smh.

And no there shouldn't be a mistrial because he used a damn metaphor. My wife that is an attorney said that happens regularly and practiced in conservative FL. She said that there is a judge in Lakeland that gives long stories, haha.

He clearly was trying to cover it up but I do have concerns about how they are making it a felony. At the same time, that is NY law. This is what conservatives want so bad, "state rights".

Not sure if serious ?

what-really.gif
I just see you guys whining. No judge will rule in one way all the time. You guys think that he is supposed to give Trump's team everything they asks. He ruined against the prosecutor as well, he sustained against/for them too. Like ALWAYS, you only see one side. That sucks because this is how our country gets divided. You think that Trump suffered nothing but losses because the right wants you to think and it's working, smh.

And no there shouldn't be a mistrial because he used a damn metaphor. My wife that is an attorney said that happens regularly and practiced in conservative FL. She said that there is a judge in Lakeland that gives long stories, haha.
This is other trick.

I call this one "martyred bias".

Basically we only ever see one side of the issue while fair and balanced Kal sees the fairness and unfairness of both sides, and everything is ok, we're just crazy Trumpers and constantly after him.

He is baiting someone to recap the 23 things that smell to high heaven or are outright thumbs on the scales of justice...even though it's all been thoroughly laid out and discussed.

And his fake attorney wife doesn't understand the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" required in a criminal case (what the judge said would be fine in a civil case), or that the prosecution has to prove every element, or even what circumstantial evidence is.

To respond to the Judge's example - what if it had snowed and melted? What if a fire hydrant had busted? What if a water main burst and sprayed into air for hours? What if a fire truck had an accident? I can reasonably doubt that it rained based on any number of possibilities. In order to send someone to jail I needed to see it rain. It's not even good enough if someone told me it rained who was in the rain.

He clearly was trying to cover it up but I do have concerns about how they are making it a felony. At the same time, that is NY law. This is what conservatives want so bad, "state rights".
They weren't trying to cover anything up because they didn't do anything wrong. NDA's are not illegal.

JFC.

And I'm sorry to break this to you, but the Constitution trumps any state law.

Last edited:

Let me try and help ya here, Kal

The state charge ran out in 2019… plus it’s was only a misdemeanor . Fat boy Bragg is trying to make it a federal election charge, along with trying to attach a tax charge to which he can’t do. This is why he wouldn’t allow expert the former head of the FEC testify.

*FEC would not take the case
*Southern district of NY wouldn’t the case
*Cyrus Vance former DA wouldn't take the case
* BRAGG originally wouldn’t take the case

BECAUSE THERE IS NO CRIME. THIS WAS FABRICATED OUT OF WHOLE CLOTH IN LEGAL THEORY.

Last edited:
I really don't care much if he gets convicted or not. There are some issues with how the case was brought and how old it is....that kind of thing and I don't think it makes much difference in the actual election.

But you don't see a single MAGA person even the least bit concerned with if Trump did what he is accused of or not. That's the cesspool that MAGA has dragged us all down into. Don't look at Trump's behavior, just attack the judge. But they are good Christians.....right?

Christianity has taken a massive hit with the rise of MAGA.

I really don't care much if he gets convicted or not. There are some issues with how the case was brought and how old it is....that kind of thing and I don't think it makes much difference in the actual election.

But you don't see a single MAGA person even the least bit concerned with if Trump did what he is accused of or not. That's the cesspool that MAGA has dragged us all down into. Don't look at Trump's behavior, just attack the judge. But they are good Christians.....right?

Bro those folks who call themselves Christian made a choice to worship a man more than their lord savior is all it boils down too, they’ve lost there way and lost sight of what’s true and noble period

No one knows the answer to this. Why did you ask? FIRST AND FOREMOST...it has NEVER in American history

For the 1000th time, I have not watched FoxNews since 2020. Clips here or there on Twitter, sure, but I watch clips from every network embedded in tweets. So do you.

I'm not an expert, but since the underlying crime IS the reason they can escalate a misdemeanor (that the SOL expired on) to a felony don't you think they should have to prove that that specific crime was committed. Hell, shouldn't they have to at least NAME that crime!? And FTR - "campaign finance violation" is a category not a specific crime. There is a statute that would have to be referenced and each element proven "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Which is why your example sucks - in your case the crime is at least identified (i.e. felony theft over $1000 in goods or cash). So try to come up with an example where the prosecutors don't even name a specific crime, I bet you can't...because it's unconstitutional and no fair prosecutor would bring it and no fair judge would allow it.

And when you take all of this and factor in the setting:
- Judge is a Biden donor (would you EVER donate $1 to Trump?)
- Judge's daughter is a big time bundler with clients like the 2024 Biden/Harris campaign and Chuck Schumer
- The trial is in one of the bluest districts in the US
- The case was timed to keep Trump off the campaign trail - this all happened many years ago

...it's really tough for a normal, reasonable person to not question the fairness of this whole debacle.
For once you told the truth. You are no expert.
Please explain to me how you can be so concerned with Merchan's daughter when two of our Supreme Court justices' spouses are Jan 6 supporters and election deniers? And one of those justices (Alito) says he will not recuse himself from any matters involving Trump? And naturally Thomas doesn't have the integrity to recuse himself. The "fix is in" for Trump with SCOTUS. And John Roberts just told the Senate to basically screw themselves when he denied their invitation to speak with them about the shenanigans of his justices.
Also since you are concerned about judges being fair, please explain the delay tactics of the "in over her head" Aileen Cannon and her rulings regarding the stolen documents case. She is either very inexperienced, a true Trump sycophant, or an idiot...maybe all three. Her delay tactics are guaranteeing a case involving our national security will not see the light of day prior to the election. And if Trump wins he will have the DOJ dismiss all charges and pardon himself for any and all crimes. Then I imagine Aileen Cannon will be on his short list for his next SCOTUS opening.
What Merchan's daughter has been doing since 2018 is irrelevant and just another MAGA deflection.
In 2020 Merchan donated $35 to a Democratic organization called ActBlue (note he did not donate via his daughter's company) with $15 directed towards the Biden campaign, $10 each to two Democratic groups.
You are concerned with this when at least two of our two non-ethical Supremes are taking trips with billionaires, getting loans and other goodies from big-time Republican donors? No one has accused Merchan of being bought and paid for. Can you say the same about Alito and Thomas? Where is your outrage?

• Haha
Wait......you are actually bringing up Christianity here? 😂😂😂

GHxMyUza8AAGBsE.jpg

6628249df0c9b.jpeg
Nav I’ll pray for you, see you jumped too quickly as an unwise man, I’m 💯 against a lot of Bidens policies and what he deems as ok, but your heads like a brick, blinded only to when something may be directed towards anything tied too Trump, I’m not here to get into a childish argument just pointing out the facts, TONS of Christians have put Trump ahead of God fallen victim to deception

Nav I’ll pray for you, see you jumped too quickly as an unwise man, I’m 💯 against a lot of Bidens policies and what he deems as ok, but your heads like a brick, blinded only to when something may be directed towards anything tied too Trump, I’m not here to get into a childish argument just pointing out the facts, TONS of Christians have put Trump ahead of God fallen victim to deception
First, I'm not tied "too" Trump. Trump is the antidote to all things woke. Do you remember the story about David. Didn't think so. God works in mysterious ways.:cool:

Reactions: nail1988

Conversely, as a self proclaimed independent, you won’t apply any of the same standards to the left.

You’re irrelevant.

For once you told the truth. You are no expert.
Please explain to me how you can be so concerned with Merchan's daughter when two of our Supreme Court justices' spouses are Jan 6 supporters and election deniers? And one of those justices (Alito) says he will not recuse himself from any matters involving Trump? And naturally Thomas doesn't have the integrity to recuse himself. The "fix is in" for Trump with SCOTUS. And John Roberts just told the Senate to basically screw themselves when he denied their invitation to speak with them about the shenanigans of his justices.
Also since you are concerned about judges being fair, please explain the delay tactics of the "in over her head" Aileen Cannon and her rulings regarding the stolen documents case. She is either very inexperienced, a true Trump sycophant, or an idiot...maybe all three. Her delay tactics are guaranteeing a case involving our national security will not see the light of day prior to the election. And if Trump wins he will have the DOJ dismiss all charges and pardon himself for any and all crimes. Then I imagine Aileen Cannon will be on his short list for his next SCOTUS opening.
What Merchan's daughter has been doing since 2018 is irrelevant and just another MAGA deflection.
In 2020 Merchan donated $35 to a Democratic organization called ActBlue (note he did not donate via his daughter's company) with $15 directed towards the Biden campaign, $10 each to two Democratic groups.
You are concerned with this when at least two of our two non-ethical Supremes are taking trips with billionaires, getting loans and other goodies from big-time Republican donors? No one has accused Merchan of being bought and paid for. Can you say the same about Alito and Thomas? Where is your outrage?
1) Merchan is making money for his family off of this case. I'm alleging he has been bought and paid for. Do you have any other explanation why he's been "randomly" selected out of 24 available judges for ALL THREE of the cases involving Trump and subsidiaries? That's mathematically impossible. SOMEONE (Biden/Garland) wants him on these cases for a reason.

BTW - you have any issues with the #3 of the DOJ quitting that job to work under Bragg? You're also aware Colegelo worked with Letitia James prior to going to the DOJ aren't you? Any issue there? Worked directly for Garland, who was hired by Biden, and now he's been a key part of two sham cases? Were you also aware that despite running on a "get Trump" platform Bragg declined to bring this case until Colegelo showed up? The FEC knew of the Daniels payment, as did the DOJ. Garland just being nice to Trump for once?

1a) Merchan donated to both Obama and Biden campaigns, as well a PAC called Progressive Turnout, as well as subsidiary of theirs called the "Stop Trump" PAC. Any issues there?

1b) MERCHAN'S DAUGHTER LISTS THE BIDEN/HARRIS CAMPAIGN AS A CLIENT. This is a direct conflict of interest. Her father is running a biased trial to throw her client's opponent in jail. Who cares if she's been "doing it since 2018"? What is happening now is the concern.

1c) The Welters loan was last century. You have ONE decision Thomas made that was influenced by that? If you could show that he's compromised, yes, I'd be pissed. As it stands he's the most principled active member of the court. You're throwing mud.

Welters is currently the Chairman for this charity. Clearly Thomas will be ready when an African Charity is taken to court.

So can you show that any of the SCOTUS' family is directly making money or those justices are actually donating to any political campaigns - or are any of their family members trying to throw democrats in jail? There is absolutely ZERO reason for Alito or Thomas to recuse themselves. The "fix is in" = "Dora doesn't like Constitutional Originalists".

1d) Cannon is "in over her head"? Really? Jackboot Smith finally ran into an honest judge and it has you triggered. What has she done wrong, NOT granting a unconstitutional gag order? It's that pesky 1st Amendment again, you HATE that one. And there is no evidence this has anything to do with national security - most likely Trump has the Crossfire Hurricane files and Obama/Clinton can't have that info leaking.

2) Election denier? Really? Here's 12 minutes of all your favorite Democrats denying every election they've lost since Bush/Gore. And when Trump wins again and they call him illegitimate will you be so outraged? Or is it ok when Democrats do it and it's not when Republicans do it? That damned 1st Amendment so pesky.

He's a time pirate.

He trolls with obvious questions he knows will elicit a response so you'll spend 20 minutes recapping the thread.

Then his reply will be arguing something you didn't even say. You'll reply to that.

Then he'll accuse you of "not reading" and "having an agenda" or "going after him".

Then he'll get bored and drop it after a few more back and forths, only to post another troll in a few hours.

The act is obvious and tired. It's sad he gets any enjoyment out of it.
Great summation. But don't forget one of his current frequent defense rebuttals which is "far right or right wing talking points. Using that quite often now. So if Fox tells you 2+2=4, no no no, that's just a right wing talking point.

He paid off Stormy Daniels.

They both denied sleeping together until she figured out she could make money off of it when he ran for President.

You can believe whomever you want, but a broke, old, washed up porn star isn't who I'm going to choose in this scenario.

There is no crime here and likely no affair. I'm sorry, but this is lawfare, plain and simple. I think Christianity is probably just fine, but I can't speak for an entire religion.

YES, Nobody ever argues that he innocent. They just want every case to be dismissed or charges dropped because he their king. They want a two-tier system more then what it is now. They don't think that he should ever be held accountable.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT