ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Ops, line etc.

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
First, 93,99,13 why did the majority of Georgia player ( sans Top 5,10? pick Brock Bowers play? ). They put in their scrubs in the 2nd half and you still got waxed. And you say Big10 is your goal? Hum. Washington, Oregon, USC, OSU and Michigan vs. Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, U.T, Georgia, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss and now Missouri? I’d be a Sisquatch and go there to. Boy FSU fan to Dad listening to Paul Finebaum in his car, “Dad what’s a Sisquatch?

I took Georgia and Tennessee in a Teaser when lines first came out. I had Georgia -8. ( U.T. +.5 ) If all these guys were so awesome why did 31-10 vs. B.C. become 31-29? B.C. who lost to N.I.U. and almost Holy Cross. And 4 loss Clemson took you to O.T.?

The games don't matter, UGA got played and fsu let their stars rest and not get injured. Total win for fsu. No reason to risk our NFL stars, uga out there tweaking for scouts hoping to get drafted. Wr are already loading up the draft, no need to twerk

First, 93,99,13 why did the majority of Georgia player ( sans Top 5,10? pick Brock Bowers play? ). They put in their scrubs in the 2nd half and you still got waxed. And you say Big10 is your goal? Hum. Washington, Oregon, USC, OSU and Michigan vs. Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, U.T, Georgia, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss and now Missouri? I’d be a Sisquatch and go there to. Boy FSU fan to Dad listening to Paul Finebaum in his car, “Dad what’s a Sisquatch?

I took Georgia and Tennessee in a Teaser when lines first came out. I had Georgia -8. ( U.T. +.5 ) If all these guys were so awesome why did 31-10 vs. B.C. become 31-29? B.C. who lost to N.I.U. and almost Holy Cross. And 4 loss Clemson took you to O.T.?

We are the only team to win in death valley in 3 or 4 yrs..... that Includes the "mighty sec"

Who went 4 and 6 against the acc and 7 and 9 against the p5.... oof

We are the only team to win in death valley in 3 or 4 yrs..... that Includes the "mighty sec"

Who went 4 and 6 against the acc and 7 and 9 against the p5.... oof
And still managed to keep your sorry team out of the playoffs. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
The games don't matter, UGA got played and fsu let their stars rest and not get injured. Total win for fsu. No reason to risk our NFL stars, uga out there tweaking for scouts hoping to get drafted. Wr are already loading up the draft, no need to twerk
Yeah, big win for fsu. Get beat down by 60 in their 1st NY6 bowl game in 8 years. Uga put their 2nd, 3rd string freshman in, in addition to the 2 coordinator’s kids and still ran it down their throats. But this should be the expectation over there in Tally when you portal in hired guns across the board. No loyalty, pride, or allegiance to the school.

Nice 5-7.
smoke mirrors GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT