ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn Plead The Fifth To The Question "Do You Believe The Violence On Jan 6 Was Justified"

It's 3-0 counting the 1/6 clown show which is technically a Trump impeachment designed to deter him from running in 2024, you Biden-Monkey. Obviously you NEVER pay real attention being a liberal and all.

And yes, it is recorded history the Democrat Party started the KKK to enslave black people, a fundamental fact well-educated people know, like Candace Owens and Larry Elder.

The same Democrat Party your stupid-ass supports so arduously. But hey, stupid is as stupid does.
I think the confusion here is your use of the words "enslave black people."

The correct verbiage, imo, would be "continue the enslavement of black people."

This would both accurately describe the reasons for the KKK's creation and its mission, as well as clear up any confusion as to when you believe slavery started. FTR, I am pretty sure you comprehend, as a black man, that slavery in North America predates the United States, and our boy Ray is just being deliberately obtuse.

Last edited:
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I don't think I've ever encountered a group of people so full of themselves with overconfidence, delusion, unjustified self-righteousness, and distorted, cultish groupthink as most of the posters on this subboard. "Echo chamber" doesn't come close to describing it. This board has helped me understand how pogroms and genocides get started.

Good on you for fighting the good fight, @RayGravesGhost, but know that you are chasing windmills trying to help these reprobates see reality.
Seriously ReRe? This is your idea of the good fight? Dude's a pigeon.

Ok obtuse one. Make no mistake about it, DJT is on Trial right now before the few American people watching. This is a show trial, to try to prevent Trump from running. Nothing more, nothing less. You’re doing the same stupid schtick you did with Kamala.

The media tells you what things are and you gobble the goo. Every single time. The media could put up a photo of this….
326d6eaf6c633c0d41c8e3cf1f4c927d.gif

And tell you it’s an orange, and you would call it an orange. Good ol’ comrade little dickey, gobbling the goo.

death-proof-little-dick.gif
I have it on good authority that this is a photo of Dickey's restroom.

It's 3-0 counting the 1/6 clown show which is technically a Trump impeachment designed to deter him from running in 2024, you Biden-Monkey. Obviously you NEVER pay real attention being a liberal and all.

Technically it is not. For a whole bunch of reasons
But let's start with a simple one

What are the charges for Jan 6?
Impeachment requires articles (charges)

And who's going to vote on the nonexistent articles of Jan 6

You would think after seeing trump impeached twice you would understand the procedure

LMAO

And yes, it is recorded history the Democrat Party started the KKK to enslave black people, a fundamental fact well-educated people know, like Candace Owens and Larry Elder.

Changing your prior statements (lying) and still getting it wrong?
LOL

The same Democrat Party your stupid-ass supports so arduously. But hey, stupid is as stupid does.

Ahhhh....and ends this useless post with a sprinkle of ignorant political partisanship for good measure

Thanks Stephen!!!

818486582-tumblr_mvy8luFLGu1snbyf0o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Good grief. So….you’re buddying up with the most obtuse far left poster on heres? A poster with TDS so bad he thinks Merrick Garland will publicly hang a former president.

God speed sir. That makes one, more than just a RINO, FWIW.
No idea who Ray is or what he believes in. I don't really care.

You made my point. January 6th and "Stop the Steal" is an article of faith and the ultimate and only litmus test. One can even believe strongly in voting rights reform as was passed in Georgia and Texas, bills characterized (bizarrely) as "Jim Crow 2.0", but if you don't believe in STS, you are, at best, a RINO.

As for the sentiment of the board, it is just interesting to corollate what is seen in the broader dialogue to what is posted on the board.

The similarities are striking.

Technically it is not. For a whole bunch of reasons
But let's start with a simple one

What are the charges for Jan 6?
Impeachment requires articles (charges)

And who's going to vote on the nonexistent articles of Jan 6

You would think after seeing trump impeached twice you would understand the procedure

LMAO

Changing your prior statements (lying) and still getting it wrong?
LOL

Ahhhh....and ends this useless post with a sprinkle of ignorant political partisanship for good measure

Thanks Stephen!!!

818486582-tumblr_mvy8luFLGu1snbyf0o1_500.jpg
You're right. This isn't the same as impeachment it is a partisan character assassination.

As for the sentiment of the board, it is just interesting to corollate what is seen in the broader dialogue to what is posted on the board.
It's correlate. You're making a direct implication between two facts, not turning something into a Japanese compact car.

Don't use big words if you can't be bothered to spell them correctly.

Ok, that's fair.
No, it's not. Obama or Biden have not been attacked by the media as Trump has been. Even Bush (who was vilified by the MSM) was left alone outside of his blunders in the WH. Why is Trump's character always being attacked as opposed to his policies? It goes way deeper than that. Trump unified all sides of the conservative movement (evangelicals, Libertarians, and fiscally conservative voters).

Reactions: jfegaly
No, it's not. Obama or Biden have not been attacked by the media as Trump has been. Even Bush (who was vilified by the MSM) was left alone outside of his blunders in the WH. Why is Trump's character always being attacked as opposed to his policies? It goes way deeper than that. Trump unified all sides of the conservative movement (evangelicals, Libertarians, and fiscally conservative voters).
Are you serious?

I don't know where you were during the Obama administration, but the right took potshots at him daily. Birth certificate shenanigans ring a bell?

And we shit on Biden daily. I mean, he is a senile child sniffer but its still attacking his character.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Are you serious?

I don't know where you were during the Obama administration, but the right took potshots at him daily. Birth certificate shenanigans ring a bell?

And we shit on Biden daily. I mean, he is a senile child sniffer but its still attacking his character.
MSM doesn't. In fact, MSM for the most part is as reckless as social media.

No idea who Ray is or what he believes in. I don't really care.

You made my point. January 6th and "Stop the Steal" is an article of faith and the ultimate and only litmus test. One can even believe strongly in voting rights reform as was passed in Georgia and Texas, bills characterized (bizarrely) as "Jim Crow 2.0", but if you don't believe in STS, you are, at best, a RINO.

The similarities are striking.
You make too many assumptions. You are a Rino for the whole of your beliefs, not just one thing. Coming to the defense of a lib is just one of them. It is very cheney like. You are a Rino because of comments like this….

“KBJ and his diverse cabinet. He has been inclusive. This is a good thing, in general.”

The above is just ONE of MANY examples of things you have said on here. I can point out others if you like?

You see, we have fundamental disagreements that are completely irreconcilable. I believe you hire the best candidate, you believe diversity is a requirement. I want to base things on qualifications, not color of ones skin. The NBA doesn’t look for diversity in their players, they look for talent. That’s how you get the best of the best and create a fair environment for all. Not by reprioritizing diversity over talent. Diversity policies create division. That is their intention.

You are a Rino because I have read many your other takes and come to the conclusion that you and Mitt Romney would agree more than disagree. It’s ok man, it’s just who and what you are. You are a moderate in the mold of a Bush Republican. And I would contend, that the line of demarcation for moderate, has moved past the middle and skews left.

You are a Rino because there is a posting history that adds up. Far too often You will take liberal talking points and run with it as fact and at times out of context (“hey brad go find me 11k votes” as an example). My comment of “that makes you more than a Rino” is based on this….

When you run to the aid of a lib, without being able to backup their/your perspective with facts, yet readily dismiss the opposite argument when you have lack of facts…..it is very, very much like something we are seeing 2 Rinos on a certain committee doing.

So as for your litmus test BS and threats to vote/not vote because of stop the steal, it’s very RINOesque, and reminds me of another childish poster on here who stomps her feet snd says, unless I get Ron Desantis, I am not voting.

You would put politics over good of Country. That’s my litmus test.

Now, if you weren’t aiding and abetting a lib (ray), then you’re just back to Rino status. And honestly, I am not sure why that’s a big deal to you. If someone calls me old, a little overweight, and bald, fed up, and not willing to compromise anymore, I would be like…yep. If someone said, man you are so direct you come off as an a-hole, I would be like YESSIR, guilty. I just dgaf anymore, and don’t have time or energy for lib games or those who cave to them. It is what it is, and things are what they are.

😉

Last edited:
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I don't think I've ever encountered a group of people so full of themselves with overconfidence, delusion, unjustified self-righteousness, and distorted, cultish groupthink as most of the posters on this subboard. "Echo chamber" doesn't come close to describing it. This board has helped me understand how pogroms and genocides get started.

Good on you for fighting the good fight, @RayGravesGhost, but know that you are chasing windmills trying to help these reprobates see reality.

You do know that many of us see the same thing when we look at the American left, turn on the television or read news, right?

I'm serious.

You do know that many of us see the same thing when we look at the American left, turn on the television or read news, right?

I'm serious.

I see the same from both the far-left and Trumpers. The difference is that there really aren’t any far-left posters on this board, but there are plenty of Trumpers.

If you can show me evidence of a pogrom or genocide ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WORLD that was enacted by a right wing regime, authoritarian or otherwise, I will leave the board til August.

And a heads up, Fascist Italy, NazI Germany, and Francoist Spain don't count as right wing, and I don't care who says so.

@Uniformed_ReRe

If you can show me evidence of a pogrom or genocide ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WORLD that was enacted by a right wing regime, authoritarian or otherwise, I will leave the board til August.

And a heads up, Fascist Italy, NazI Germany, and Francoist Spain don't count as right wing, and I don't care who says so.

@Uniformed_ReRe

I didn’t say that genocide was unique to right-wingers. It’s a side-effect of absolutist black and white thinking combined with dehumanization.

No matter how many times you say it...

donald trump IS NOT on trial right now...

But he will be soon LOL

If donald trump is on trial right now...

Is he in a federal district court? Which one?
Who's the presiding judge?
Is it a jury trial?
Who's leading his legal team? (Can't be Rudy lost his DC license)
Is donald qoing to testify?

LMAO
How much do you want to bet? Put up or shut up, son

@Uniformed_ReRe
That’s because they began and got their ideas from the Democrat party and liberals. Saying it is right wing is revisionist history like the “big switch”

I see the same from both the far-left and Trumpers. The difference is that there really aren’t any far-left posters on this board, but there are plenty of Trumpers.

I disagree. We do have some FAR left posters on this board. They may not identify as such but as we know, self-identification doesn't always equal reality.

@Uniformed_ReRe

And to further your point, I can absolutely point him in the direction of far left regimes that created pogroms and genocide.

Also to your point, Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany fueled themselves by nationalizing industry. I don't see very many on the right that are pro-nationalizing industry. I don't see any in fact. I do see that from some on the American left, however.

Will we EVER learn from our shared history? All signs point towards no imho.

And to further your point, I can absolutely point him in the direction of far left regimes that created pogroms and genocide.

Also to your point, Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany fueled themselves by nationalizing industry. I don't see very many on the right that are pro-nationalizing industry. I don't see any in fact. I do see that from some on the American left, however.

Will we EVER learn from our shared history? All signs point towards no imho.

I didn’t say that genocide was unique to right-wingers. It’s a side-effect of absolutist black and white thinking combined with dehumanization.

You forgot to add "total control."

American Liberalism gives control to the few. To our betters, to the thinking elite...to our oligarchs. American Conservatism does the opposite.

Here's an example...conservatism allows one like Bill Gates to create a great product and amass great wealth. Liberalism gives Bill Gates, with his wealth and power, the ability to decide for others on things he has no business involving himself in.

If that's not stark enough for you, I'm not sure what would be. Conservatism is about personal freedom. Liberalism is about collectivisation.

I disagree. We do have some FAR left posters on this board. They may not identify as such but as we know, self-identification doesn't always equal reality.

If you truly believe there are “FAR left” posters here, you are in more of a bubble than I realized.

You are dealing, at most, with left-of-center moderates who are patiently spoon-feeding reality to you.

If you truly believe there are “FAR left” posters here, you are in more of a bubble than I realized.

You are dealing, at most, with left-of-center moderates who are patiently spoon-feeding reality to you.
Ooooof.

As I stated earlier, as has Elon Musk. Center, for the left has moved so far left that they don’t even realize that center today was a left wing extremist 10 years ago,

You just proved that.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Good grief ReRe.

Have you even considered the possibility that you're wrong? I have. I don't believe that you have.

You appear to be left of center. Ray and several others, most who don't often post, are far left. If you don't recognize that, Godspeed.

@BSC911 wasn't included above. He's more...

Ooooof.

As I stated earlier, as has Elon Musk. Center, for the left has moved so far left that they don’t even realize that center today was a left wing extremist 10 years ago,

You just proved that.

I agree with Musk on this. I just don’t see “FAR left” positions being posted here.

Good grief ReRe.

Have you even considered the possibility that you're wrong? I have. I don't believe that you have.

You appear to be left of center. Ray and several others, most who don't often post, are far left. If you don't recognize that, Godspeed.

@BSC911 wasn't included above. He's more...

To me, far left would be things like replacing the police with “community enforcement,” total gun confiscation, reparations for slavery, acting like we’re the crazy ones for objecting to transgender women athletes playing women’s sports, or abortions on demand for any reason, even up to the day before the baby’s due.

Being a “NeverTrumper,” voting for Biden to get rid of Trump, and being unconvinced by Trump’s claims of a stolen election, are not “far left.”

I agree with Musk on this. I just don’t see “FAR left” positions being posted here.
Again. Point proven. Unless you missed an entire front page from ONE poster with TDS so bad that he is praying that Trump ends up in prison. If that’s not far left to you, then you have 20 million Americans out of 330 million Americans (the number the watched the first day of the jan 6th hearings), that agree with you.

see what I mean?

And for the record, yes you’re the crazy ones.

How do I know this? You voted for someone with dementia, that literally told you he was going to take money from you snd your family. He campaigned on it. So yes, you’re nuts.

Last edited:
Uninformed: a few questions:

1. Do you believe that we should have strong borders / build a wall?

2. Do you believe in defunding the police and reallocating Monies ro potentially higher impact social programs?

3. Do you believe that masks and mandates were critical to very important after vaccines were available?

4. Do you believe that every voter should have to show a government issued ID?

5. Do you believe that CRT should
Be taught in middle school or earlier?

Again. Point proven. Unless you missed an entire front page from ONE poster with TDS so bad that he is praying that Trump ends up in prison. If that’s not far left to you, then you have 20 million Americans out of 330 million Americans (the number the watched the first day of the jan 6th hearings), that agree with you.

see what I mean?

And for the record, yes you’re the crazy ones.

How do I know this? You voted for someone with dementia, that literally told you he was going to take money from you snd your family. He campaigned on it. So yes, you’re nuts.
Remove Trump related issues, what far left positions are posted here?

universal healthcare
New monitarism
Open borders

Other?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT