ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn Plead The Fifth To The Question "Do You Believe The Violence On Jan 6 Was Justified"

Then quote the correct poster, f*cktard.

You the jackass answering something that wasn't directed to you... LOL

So many trumpanzees they can't get out of each other's way

But supposedly I'm the one who's triggered
(they're in an uproar and I'm on vacation in NYC right now)

Supposedly??? LOLOLOL No supposing about it snowflake! You ARE VERY triggered. Your idiot has F'd up our Country..the person YOU supported. You HAVE to be embarrassed and ashamed. But you need self reflection...and quit blaming Trump...unless you hated $2.00 gas, ZERO inflation, closed borders...an AWESOME stock market, energy independence, and the best economy in my lifetime. You now stand AGAINST everything I mentioned..because YOUR guy F'd them ALL up. So what does that say about YOU, and others that support him? I know my answer...but as I said..you and others need some SERIOUS self reflection. You all were DEAD WRONG. They are at least smart enough to crawl back in a hole and hide while this blows over. You keep coming back here for you daily thrashing.

Not even a little bit...I have a functioning mind...unlike someone else on this post lil dickey!

Says the guy who thinks drilling the Gulf of Mexico and not begging with OPEC is the solution to inflation problem?

LOL Functioning? You've got to be kidding me

Watch your tonge little dickey...your little dicky mouth is overlaoding your little dickey azz! LOLOLOL

The "functioning" mind can't explain what decertifying a past election means or how it could be done

But accoding to him he has a "well functioning" mind... LOL

And this idiot thought he had a well functioning mind also because he did really well on a tough test

maxresdefault.jpg

Says the guy who thinks drilling the Gulf of Mexico and not begging with OPEC is the solution to inflation problem?

LOL Functioning? You've got to be kidding me
Well let me educate you...since we ALL know how slow you are, son. YOUR guy has created 9% inflation. Our guy's inflation was non existent. Comprende? LOLOL Your side HAS NO CLUE how to handle the economy..mine does. I have mathematical proof that is indisputable. What say YOU lil dicky? Can you comment please...son

I am about to go enjoy MY favorite Holiday...the celebration of our independence! It is a shame that lefties cannot enjoy this holiday like we do...because as they ALL say...America was never really great! So all have a nice Holiday weekend! Never forget WHY we are free, and keep up the good fight. The good news is, the lefties are WEAK, and stupid...so that fight will be NO CONTEST!! God Bless America(except foe the fascist lefties..F them)

Reactions: BayouGator1995

post 184 is your response, to me, that I responded to.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Testifying under oath isn't being "tried"...it just means you have to tell the truth

Something trumpanzees regularly have difficulty with

jfegaly love hearings when they're about the Clintons or Obama

Calls for them when they are about the current president's son

But they're "gestapo tactics" when they're employed against donald trump

the trumpanzee mind is, by nature, bipolar and irrational

That's why they fling poo in the wild
Ok obtuse one. Make no mistake about it, DJT is on Trial right now before the few American people watching. This is a show trial, to try to prevent Trump from running. Nothing more, nothing less. You’re doing the same stupid schtick you did with Kamala.

The media tells you what things are and you gobble the goo. Every single time. The media could put up a photo of this….
326d6eaf6c633c0d41c8e3cf1f4c927d.gif

And tell you it’s an orange, and you would call it an orange. Good ol’ comrade little dickey, gobbling the goo.

death-proof-little-dick.gif

Last edited:
Ok obtuse one. Make no mistake about it, DJT is on Trial right now before the few American people watching. This is a show trial, to try to prevent Trump from running. Nothing more, nothing less. You’re doing the same stupid schtick you did with Kamala.

No matter how many times you say it...

donald trump IS NOT on trial right now...

But he will be soon LOL

The media tells you what things are and you gobble the goo. Every single time. The media could put up a photo of this….
326d6eaf6c633c0d41c8e3cf1f4c927d.gif

And tell you it’s an orange, and you would call it an orange. Good ol’ comrade little dickey, gobbling the goo.

death-proof-little-dick.gif

If donald trump is on trial right now...

Is he in a federal district court? Which one?
Who's the presiding judge?
Is it a jury trial?
Who's leading his legal team? (Can't be Rudy lost his DC license)
Is donald qoing to testify?

LMAO

No matter how many times you say it...

donald trump IS NOT on trial right now...

But he will be soon LOL

If donald trump is on trial right now...

Is he in a federal district court? Which one?
Who's the presiding judge?
Is it a jury trial?
Who's leading his legal team? (Can't be Rudy lost his DC license)
Is donald qoing to testify?

LMAO
You literally, are too ignorant to have a discussion with little dickey. Go enjoy your orange, errr….apple, little guy.

AptRigidAvians-max-1mb.gif

The 2020 election was found to be open, fair, and transparent by the Sec of State of all 50 states

Do you believe in unicorns & the tooth fairy too?
Ray - this is the ultimate litmus test for most of this board. It perfectly reflects the characterization of the MSM. You could agree with them on immigration, guns, police, vaccine mandates, inflation, small government, less regulation, fossil fuels, etc. but if you don't agree that it was stolen....

You can even agree that Voting refund is urgently needed to reduce the suspicion and doubt. Both though are not proof.

It doesn't matter - you are a RINO.

For this board, this is really, really simple. Get Trump to go in front of the MSM and show all of evidence that proves, versus, "hey, Brad, go find me 11,780 votes I need.". If you have the evidence - don't ask brad. Don't just cite 2,000 mules as possible correlation evidence of something.

Produce it.

And don't cower as Ron J. does, Cruz, Josh H., etc. and others do when pressed on CNN or other. You don't cower when citing inflation statistics, the power of natural immunity, etc. - but on this guys like Ron J. are tongue tied like Amber Herd in her trial.

Ray - this is the ultimate litmus test for most of this board. It perfectly reflects the characterization of the MSM. You could agree with them on immigration, guns, police, vaccine mandates, inflation, small government, less regulation, fossil fuels, etc. but if you don't agree that it was stolen....

You can even agree that Voting refund is urgently needed to reduce the suspicion and doubt. Both though are not proof.

It doesn't matter - you are a RINO.

For this board, this is really, really simple. Get Trump to go in front of the MSM and show all of evidence that proves, versus, "hey, Brad, go find me 11,780 votes I need.". If you have the evidence - don't ask brad. Don't just cite 2,000 mules as possible correlation evidence of something.

Produce it.

And don't cower as Ron J. does, Cruz, Josh H., etc. and others do when pressed on CNN or other. You don't cower when citing inflation statistics, the power of natural immunity, etc. - but on this guys like Ron J. are tongue tied like Amber Herd in her trial.
Good grief. So….you’re buddying up with the most obtuse far left poster on heres? A poster with TDS so bad he thinks Merrick Garland will publicly hang a former president.

God speed sir. That makes one, more than just a RINO, FWIW.

You literally, are too ignorant to have a discussion with little dickey. Go enjoy your orange, errr….apple, little guy.

AptRigidAvians-max-1mb.gif

Gonna take your penis OCD obsession and go home?

Make sure to watch the trial while your hiding from reality

Good grief. So….you’re buddying up with the most obtuse far left poster on heres? A poster with TDS so bad he thinks Merrick Garland will publicly hang a former president.

Are you still making crazy exaggerations completely up in your little delusional brain?

I said Merrick Garland was going to publicly hang trump????

Present the specific evidence that shows the 2020 election was "stolen" or just STFU

After 18 months if the trumpanzees had ANYTHING it would have shown up in a court somewhere...anywhere in he United States by now

God speed sir. That makes one, more than just a RINO, FWIW.

Calling everyone who questions you a RINO is lazy & stupid

Gonna take your penis OCD obsession and go home?

Make sure to watch the trial while your hiding from reality.
Glad you’re making progress and acknowledging it is a trial in front of less than 1 percent of the country that’s viewing.

images

Glad you’re making progress and acknowledging it is a trial in front of less than 1 percent of the country that’s viewing.

I'm not talking about the hearings now... LOL

I'm talking about trump's coming indictments & court cases

Are you still making crazy exaggerations completely up in your little delusional brain?

I said Merrick Garland was going to publicly hang trump????

Present the specific evidence that shows the 2020 election was "stolen" or just STFU

After 18 months if the trumpanzees had ANYTHING it would have shown up in a court somewhere...anywhere in he United States by now

Calling everyone who questions you a RINO is lazy & stupid
Aww….little dickey is triggered.

Just stay in your room and don't come out...

There's a big scary thing called reality out there

6lh21y.jpg
Big mad I tell ya. What’s funny is Fake President Biden has been in the Whitehouse wreaking havoc on the country for 18 months now, and Trump is still your obsession, and it’s hilarious.

its ok little dickey. Take a deep breath, The Donald will soon be your President again.

(m=bKOCwLV)(mh=vXR8LYVPLcRyA_eP)22230211a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Big mad I tell ya. What’s funny is Fake President Biden has been in the Whitehouse wreaking havoc on the country for 18 months now, and Trump is still your obsession, and it’s hilarious.

trump is still a sh!t stain on our country and the GOP's leading candidate for the next presidential election

Our resident trumpanzees can't stop talking about him even after he lost his re-election & cost them the senate by screwing up GA

And I'm the one obsessed? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
trump is still a sh!t stain on out country and the GOP's leading candidate for the next presidential election

Our resident trumpanzees can't stop talking about him even after he lost his re-election & cost them the senate by screwing up GA

No telling the damage Biden will have done before he is booted out of office. The crook along with his fellow lefties has destroyed the people in this country that are living paycheck to paycheck.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
He isn't the only one...

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’​

The Republican National Committee voted to censure Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for participating in the inquiry into the deadly riot at the Capitol.

What the Republican party's support of the 'Big Lie' means for politics04:55​

Play
April 26, 2022

The Republican Party continues to support the Big Lie — the baseless claim that former President Donald Trump won re-election in 2020. Loyalty to this idea and the former president has taken the place of a unifying party platform.

Host Celeste Headlee talks about what this means for the party and politics with Julian Zelizer, professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University.

This segment aired on April 26, 2022.

src=9338932;type=invmedia;cat=wbur-00;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;npa=;ord=[SessionID]

trump is still a sh!t stain on out country and the GOP's leading candidate for the next presidential election

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I don't think I've ever encountered a group of people so full of themselves with overconfidence, delusion, unjustified self-righteousness, and distorted, cultish groupthink as most of the posters on this subboard. "Echo chamber" doesn't come close to describing it. This board has helped me understand how pogroms and genocides get started.

Good on you for fighting the good fight, @RayGravesGhost, but know that you are chasing windmills trying to help these reprobates see reality.

And yet he is up on Biden in the polls. To have a sh!t stain leading you in the polls. What a disaster. Biden is the worst president in our lifetimes, and there isn’t a close second. How embarrassing. And to answer your question, yes you are the one obsessed. How do we know this? YOU are the one that had to be put in a cage for cluttering the board with TDS posts.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I don't think I've ever encountered a group of people so full of themselves with overconfidence, delusion, unjustified self-righteousness, and distorted, cultish groupthink as most of the posters on this subboard. "Echo chamber" doesn't come close to describing it. This board has helped me understand how pogroms and genocides get started.

Good on you for fighting the good fight, @RayGravesGhost, but know that you are chasing windmills trying to help these reprobates see reality.
You literally liked a troll post by a guy calling others obsessed with trump. That same guy had to be contained to one thread by a mod due to cluttering up the entire board with Trump hearing topics. Too funny.

good ol rere.

And yet he is up on Biden in the polls. To have a sh!t stain leading you in the polls. What a disaster. Biden is the worst president in our lifetimes, and there isn’t a close second. How embarrassing. And to answer your question, yes you are the one obsessed. How do we know this? YOU are the one that had to be put in a cage for cluttering the board with TDS posts.

If Trump is floating pond scum then Joe is the slime on the floor of the pond.

Reactions: jfegaly

trump is 0-1 lifetime versus Biden

Is that embarrassing ?

The difference is that I don't care about Biden

But you guys are so far up trump's ass you're tickling his tonsils from behind

trumpanzees believe in polls....[sometimes] LOL

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
trump is 0-1 lifetime versus Biden

Is that embarrassing ?

The difference is that I don't care about Biden

But you guys are so far up trump's ass you're tickling his tonsils from behind

trumpanzees believe in polls....[sometimes] LOL
I figured you didn’t care about Biden. Only about 15 million did in 2020, so one would have to imagine that number is less after this disaster. It’s ok little dickey

un-poco-poquito.gif

Reactions: gatordad3
NEWSFLASH Mr. SLOW-cumb, but right now the record stands like this;

Donald J. Trump 3

1/6🤡s/Impeachments 0
trump was impeached twice so i think your scoreboard is broken LOL

Seriously, why do you continue to come here and make a monumental jackass of yourself everyday?

Says the guy who thinks institutional slavery was created by the KKK & democrats at the end of the Civil War... LOL

And no...I'm not making that up....he really believes that

Are you seriously claiming Biden only got 15 million votes? I honestly can’t tell if you’re joking since at least some of you think he really won California.
Ok, maybe 16 million. No way it was anywhere near 81 million. There aren’t 81 million people stupid enough to vote for a politician that promised economic pain. The guy literally promised to put oil out of business. You do comprehend the consequences of that don’t you? If you don’t, your bank account does.

@Uniformed_ReRe Nothing to say on bidens promise to put oil out of business?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
trump was impeached twice so i think your scoreboard is broken LOL

Says the guy who thinks institutional slavery was created by the KKK & democrats at the end of the Civil War... LOL

And no...I'm not making that up....he really believes that
It's 3-0 counting the 1/6 clown show which is technically a Trump impeachment designed to deter him from running in 2024, you Biden-Monkey. Obviously you NEVER pay real attention being a liberal and all.

And yes, it is recorded history the Democrat Party started the KKK to enslave black people, a fundamental fact well-educated people know, like Candace Owens and Larry Elder.

The same Democrat Party your stupid-ass supports so arduously. But hey, stupid is as stupid does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT