ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn Plead The Fifth To The Question "Do You Believe The Violence On Jan 6 Was Justified"

So desperate. Would it kill you to say, "I was wrong?"

I'd have more respect for you if you were capable...which you clearly are not.

Argue with dumber people. Someone in your own weight class.

What was I wrong about?

You would feel better if I just said I was wrong for the heck of it?

Will you do the same for me?
(In reality I would never make that request of anyone but...) LOL

What was I wrong about?

You would feel better if I just said I was wrong for the heck of it?

Will you do the same for me?
(In reality I would never make that request of anyone but...) LOL

If you don't believe you are wrong then you absolutely should not.

I cannot imagine how anyone could be dumb enough to not realize that they were wrong after they've had their ass handed to you like you have ITT. (You didn't actually know what apartheid meant for example)

But maybe you are actually this dumb.

If you don't believe you are wrong then you absolutely should not.

I cannot imagine how anyone could be dumb enough to not realize that they were wrong after they've had their ass handed to you like you have ITT. (You didn't actually know what apartheid meant for example)

But maybe you are actually this dumb.

Do you always live in fantasy delusion?

The Segregation era in the US occurred AFTER slavery...does that mean the country wasn't segregated during slavery?

Apartheid as a government policy was officially voted on after WWII in S Africa
Does that mean the same racial discrimination didn't exist before WWII?

Time to read my posts more carefully...you got a lot to learn

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Do you always live in fantasy delusion?

The Segregation era in the US occurred AFTER slavery...does that mean the country wasn't segregated during slavery?

Apartheid as a government policy was officially voted on after WWII in S Africa
Does that mean the same racial discrimination didn't exist before WWII?

Time to read my posts more carefully...you got a lot to learn

Wow...OK. what do you believe that you have proven/shown with this post? 😂

You still didn't know what apartheid meant until @EvilWayz schooled you on it. You're out of your depth.

Are you the trumpanzee that transports inmates for a living or was that someone else?

I don't blame you for topic change. That last one was disasterous.

I'm not a huge fan of Trump. I posted a criticism of Trump today in fact. People like you say Trump fans cannot criticize Trump so I guess that's out, right?

I do not transport inmates for a living. All cops transport inmates at some point however. I picked one up the 2nd, I think, because his state prison sentence ended today, 7/04/22. He has new charges with me and my county so rather than allow him to get released from state prison, which would then cause me to have to go hunt him, I picked him up and transported him to our county jail instead.

Now that we have that cleared up, did you have a question?

“Trumpanzees” is a grade school put down…. Reflective of the person who throws it out there in virtually every post.
He hung his hopes on Kaepernick. Now..............

fcce4e83adf56e3093388ef8559b9e99583e99d1.gifv

Notice every single Colon lover is no longer coming to his defense. Like the brownlick dude who won't acknowledge Colon is a garbage QB while crying about his rights to protest.
The NFL is obviously a racist establishment with 60% of the league being AA. If they were truly not white supremacists there would be no whites allowed in any part of the league. Minority coached, Minority-owned, and Minority played.

Universal healthcare was a republican creation

New monetarism? Huh? What exactly are you talking about?

The "open borders" idea is so far leftist that the Koch brothers support it

And EVERYONE know how far left the Koch family is... LOL

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-inquiry/the-case-for-open-borders
The Case for Open Borders
In a new graphic-nonfiction book, a libertarian economist conjures an alternative reality in which immigration is unlimited all over the world.
By Zoey Poll
February 20, 2020

Partly for this reason, Charles Koch has come out in favor of open borders. (In 2015, Bernie Sanders characterized the idea as “a Koch brothers proposal” designed to “bring in people who will work for two or three dollars an hour.”)
Will one of you people with money please take this bet so he'll shut up?

What did I just say about the UN definition not counting.

There's an easy way to settle this:

@Uniformed_ReRe
@BSC911

Using the following definitions:

Pogrom: a violent riot incited with the aim of massacring or expelling an ethnic or religious group, particularly Jews.

Genocide: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

Apartheid: racial segregation, specifically a former policy of segregation and political, social, and economic discrimination against the nonwhite majority in the Republic of South Africa

Is apartheid a pogrom or genocide?

If EITHER of them say it is, I'm gone like a freight train.
Would you like to bet that trump gets indicted? $100

So far not one trumpanzee on this board is willing to take the bet

But they sure are quick to cry "Put up or Shut up"

As usual they're full of crap
CONVICTED son....right now the enemy is in charge...the communist party, which you support

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
But YOU are the one that keeps swearing that we were never energy independent under Trump...even though I posted an article from an independent energy company..so WHO ARE YOU calling stupid, son?

Have I ever posted ANYTHING about energy independence ?

capt ron...the posterboy of white grievance

So angry at life that he just makes false claims and believes them 100%

Just a trumpanzee doing trumpanzee things....

It is, and through the power of math I can figure out that it's 3 hours and 7 minutes.

You said it was 6 hours, but I'm the dumbass?

Like most of your dem friends logic, math and facts escape you....it's about The Party and The Narrative.

Yes you are the dumbass...I don't contended it was 187 minutes that's what YOU claim

You also claim that isn't hours (I was just helping YOU with the math) LOL

Yes you are the dumbass...I don't contended it was 187 minutes that's what YOU claim

You also claim that isn't hours (I was just helping YOU with the math) LOL
You said 6 hours. Bennie Thompson, one of your fearless J6 committee members (and thank God for each and every one of them) said on Meet the Press that it took 187 minutes.

I used his own words, the unit of time he used, to dispute you claiming it took Trump 6 hours. You're off by roughly half, exaggerating (lying?) to make Trump look bad...much like the rest of the committee. You got the facts wrong then accused me of not being able to divide by 60 to prove I was somehow wrong.

Forgive me if I don't see how any of this makes me the dumbass in this conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Better question is this:

Do you believe that all elections should be open, transparent, and fair to all candidates, with the chance of election fraud reduced as much as is humanly possible, and open to a full public forensic audit if either side requests one?

Next question:

Does anyone really believe that 2020 met the above criteria?
I think you mean 2016.

You either are not very bright(this is probably the situation) or you do not listen. We had the FBI try to OVERTHROW the 2016 election for the democrats. We do not trust our government. Actually..if you DO trust the government, refer to my first sentence. ANYONE with at LEAST a brain that can at least perform the function of fogging a mirror with their breath...KNOWS this election was 100% STOLEN, because you would have to believe a TOTAL IDIOT, that hid in his basement because he cannot complete a sentence with ANY coherence, got more votes than anyone in history. Are you REALLY dumb enough to believe that(I need you answer this please) Brandon got that many legitimate votes? That were not harvested, not from dead people, not filled out for people that never saw the voting card? If you REALLY believe that(which I believe there is no one on the planet that REALLY believes that) you need to be very concerned about YOUR coherence

Perhaps you may want to check if you have a brain since there's NO EVIDENCE this election was stolen...

But donald trump TRIED to steal it and he'll be going to jail for it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/26/trump-justice-investigation-january-6/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Justice Dept. investigating Trump’s actions in Jan. 6 criminal probe
People familiar with the probe said investigators are examining the former president’s conversations and have seized phone records of top aides

By Carol D. Leonnig, Devlin Barrett, Josh Dawsey and Spencer S. Hsu
Updated July 26, 2022 at 7:47 p.m. EDT| Published July 26, 2022 at 6:58 p.m. EDT

The Justice Department is investigating President Donald Trump’s actions as part of its criminal probe of efforts to overturn the 2020 election results, according to four people familiar with the matter.

Prosecutors who are questioning witnesses before a grand jury — including two top aides to Vice President Mike Pence — have asked in recent days about conversations with Trump, his lawyers, and others in his inner circle who sought to substitute Trump allies for certified electors from some states Joe Biden won, according to two people familiar with the matter. Both spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The prosecutors have asked hours of detailed questions about meetings Trump led in December 2020 and January 2021; his pressure campaign on Pence to overturn the election; and what instructions Trump gave his lawyers and advisers about fake electors and sending electors back to the states, the people said. Some of the questions focused directly on the extent of Trump’s involvement in the fake-elector effort led by his outside lawyers, including John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani, these people said.

In addition, Justice Department investigators in April received phone records of key officials and aides in the Trump administration, including his former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, according to two people familiar with the matter. That effort is another indicator of how expansive the Jan. 6 probe had become, well before the high-profile, televised House hearings in June and July on the subject.

The Washington Post and other news organizations have previously written that the Justice Department is examining the conduct of Eastman, Giuliani and others in Trump’s orbit. But the degree of prosecutors’ interest in Trump’s actions has not been previously reported, nor has the review of senior Trump aides’ phone records.

A Trump spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A Justice Department spokesman and a lawyer for Meadows both declined to comment.

Trump didn't want to call for Jan. 6 rioters' prosecution, new video shows

The revelations raise the stakes of an already politically fraught probe involving a former president, still central to his party’s fortunes, who has survived previous investigations and two impeachments. Long before the Jan. 6 investigation, Trump spent years railing against the Justice Department and the FBI; the investigation moving closer to him will probably intensify that antagonism.

Federal criminal investigations are by design opaque, and probes involving political figures are among the most closely held secrets at the Justice Department. Many end without criminal charges. The lack of observable investigative activity involving Trump and his White House for more than a year after the Jan. 6 attack has fueled criticism, particularly from the left, that the Justice Department is not pursuing the case aggressively enough.

In trying to understand how and why Trump partisans and lawyers sought to change the outcome of the election, one person familiar with the probe said, investigators also want to understand, at a minimum, what Trump told his lawyers and senior officials to do. Any investigation surrounding the effort to undo the results of the election must navigate complex issues of First Amendment-protected political activity and when or whether a person’s speech could become part of an alleged conspiracy in support of a coup.

Many elements of the sprawling Jan. 6 criminal investigation have remained under wraps. But in recent weeks the public pace of the work has increased, with a fresh round of subpoenas, search warrants and interviews. Pence’s former chief of staff, Marc Short, and lawyer, Greg Jacob, appeared before the grand jury in downtown Washington in recent days, according to the people familiar with the investigation. Both men declined to comment.

The Justice Department efforts are separate from the inquiry underway by the House committee, which has sought to portray Trump as responsible for inciting the Capitol riot and for being derelict in his duty for refusing to stop it. Both Short and Jacob have testified before the committee, telling lawmakers that Pence resisted Trump’s attempts to enlist him in the cause.

Unlike the Justice Department, the House panel does not have the power to launch criminal investigations or charge anyone with wrongdoing.

The Justice Department probe began amid the smoke, blood and chaos at the Capitol and has led to criminal charges against more than 840 individuals, expanding to include an examination of events that occurred elsewhere in the days and weeks before the attackincluding at the White House, in state capitols and at a D.C. hotel.

There are two principal tracks of the investigation that could ultimately lead to additional scrutiny of Trump, two people familiar with the situation said, also speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The first centers on seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct a government proceeding, the type of charges already filed against individuals who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 and on two leaders of far-right groups, Stewart Rhodes and Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, who did not breach the Capitol but were allegedly involved in planning the day’s events.

The second involves potential fraud associated with the false-electors scheme or with pressure Trump and his allies allegedly put on the Justice Department and others to falsely claim that the election was rigged and votes were fraudulently cast.

Recent subpoenas obtained by The Post show that two Arizona state legislators were ordered to turn over communications with “any member, employee, or agent of Donald J. Trump or any organization advocating in favor of the 2020 re-election of Donald J. Trump, including ‘Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.’ ”

No former president has ever been charged with a crime in the country’s history. In cases when investigators found evidence suggesting a president engaged in criminal conduct, as with Richard M. Nixon and Bill Clinton, investigators and successive administrations concluded it was better to grant immunity or forgo prosecution. One goal was to avoid appearing to use government power to punish political enemies and assure the tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has vowed that the Jan. 6 investigation will follow the facts wherever they lead and said that no one is exempt or above scrutiny, while refusing to divulge information outside of court filings.

Garland told NBC News in a Tuesday interview that the department pursues justice “without fear or favor. We intend to hold everyone, anyone, who was criminally responsible for the events surrounding January 6th, for any attempt to interfere with the lawful transfer of power from one administration to another, accountable — that’s what we do. We don’t pay any attention to other issues with respect to that.”

The Jan. 6 investigation is by some measures the largest ever undertaken by the Justice Department. While investigators in nearly every part of the country have been involved, the lion’s share of the work is being done by three offices: the U.S. attorney’s office in the District of Columbia, and the criminal and national security divisions at department headquarters.

In the probe’s first year, prosecutors focused largely on the people who breached the Capitol, some of them violently, charging hundreds with interfering with or assaulting police or obstructing an official proceeding.

This year, the fake-elector scheme has become a major focus of the Justice Department inquiry. After Trump lost the election, lawyers and others close to him urged GOP officials in key states to submit alternate and illegitimate slates of electors to reject the results of the state vote totals. Those would-be electors were aided in their effort by Trump campaign officials and Giuliani, who said publicly that the rival slates were necessary and appropriate, and has been described as overseeing the strategy.

Last month, federal agents fanned out in multiple states to serve grand jury subpoenas, execute search warrants and interview witnesses — a significant escalation of overt investigative activity. As part of that effort, agents searched Eastman’s electronic devices, and conducted a search at the home of Jeffrey Clark, a former Justice Department official who enthusiastically embraced some of Trump’s last-ditch efforts to stop Biden from becoming president. Many of those who received subpoenas were told specifically to turn over their communications with Giuliani.

The Justice Department inspector general is also an important player in the investigation, as it examines Clark’s role as a department official in allegedly furthering the efforts.

In a call on Dec. 27, 2020, witnesses have said, Trump told acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen that he wanted his Justice Department to say there was significant election fraud, and said he was poised to oust Rosen and replace him with Clark, who was willing to make that assertion.

Rosen told Trump that the Justice Department could not “flip a switch and change the election,” according to notes of the conversation cited by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“I don’t expect you to do that,” Trump responded, according to the notes. “Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen.”
The president urged Rosen to “just have a press conference.” Rosen refused. “We don’t see that,” he told Trump. “We’re not going to have a press conference.”

Perhaps you may want to check if you have a brain since there's NO EVIDENCE this election was stolen...

But donald trump TRIED to steal it and he'll be going to jail for it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/26/trump-justice-investigation-january-6/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Justice Dept. investigating Trump’s actions in Jan. 6 criminal probe
People familiar with the probe said investigators are examining the former president’s conversations and have seized phone records of top aides

By Carol D. Leonnig, Devlin Barrett, Josh Dawsey and Spencer S. Hsu
Updated July 26, 2022 at 7:47 p.m. EDT| Published July 26, 2022 at 6:58 p.m. EDT

The Justice Department is investigating President Donald Trump’s actions as part of its criminal probe of efforts to overturn the 2020 election results, according to four people familiar with the matter.

Prosecutors who are questioning witnesses before a grand jury — including two top aides to Vice President Mike Pence — have asked in recent days about conversations with Trump, his lawyers, and others in his inner circle who sought to substitute Trump allies for certified electors from some states Joe Biden won, according to two people familiar with the matter. Both spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The prosecutors have asked hours of detailed questions about meetings Trump led in December 2020 and January 2021; his pressure campaign on Pence to overturn the election; and what instructions Trump gave his lawyers and advisers about fake electors and sending electors back to the states, the people said. Some of the questions focused directly on the extent of Trump’s involvement in the fake-elector effort led by his outside lawyers, including John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani, these people said.

In addition, Justice Department investigators in April received phone records of key officials and aides in the Trump administration, including his former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, according to two people familiar with the matter. That effort is another indicator of how expansive the Jan. 6 probe had become, well before the high-profile, televised House hearings in June and July on the subject.

The Washington Post and other news organizations have previously written that the Justice Department is examining the conduct of Eastman, Giuliani and others in Trump’s orbit. But the degree of prosecutors’ interest in Trump’s actions has not been previously reported, nor has the review of senior Trump aides’ phone records.

A Trump spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A Justice Department spokesman and a lawyer for Meadows both declined to comment.

Trump didn't want to call for Jan. 6 rioters' prosecution, new video shows

The revelations raise the stakes of an already politically fraught probe involving a former president, still central to his party’s fortunes, who has survived previous investigations and two impeachments. Long before the Jan. 6 investigation, Trump spent years railing against the Justice Department and the FBI; the investigation moving closer to him will probably intensify that antagonism.

Federal criminal investigations are by design opaque, and probes involving political figures are among the most closely held secrets at the Justice Department. Many end without criminal charges. The lack of observable investigative activity involving Trump and his White House for more than a year after the Jan. 6 attack has fueled criticism, particularly from the left, that the Justice Department is not pursuing the case aggressively enough.

In trying to understand how and why Trump partisans and lawyers sought to change the outcome of the election, one person familiar with the probe said, investigators also want to understand, at a minimum, what Trump told his lawyers and senior officials to do. Any investigation surrounding the effort to undo the results of the election must navigate complex issues of First Amendment-protected political activity and when or whether a person’s speech could become part of an alleged conspiracy in support of a coup.

Many elements of the sprawling Jan. 6 criminal investigation have remained under wraps. But in recent weeks the public pace of the work has increased, with a fresh round of subpoenas, search warrants and interviews. Pence’s former chief of staff, Marc Short, and lawyer, Greg Jacob, appeared before the grand jury in downtown Washington in recent days, according to the people familiar with the investigation. Both men declined to comment.

The Justice Department efforts are separate from the inquiry underway by the House committee, which has sought to portray Trump as responsible for inciting the Capitol riot and for being derelict in his duty for refusing to stop it. Both Short and Jacob have testified before the committee, telling lawmakers that Pence resisted Trump’s attempts to enlist him in the cause.

Unlike the Justice Department, the House panel does not have the power to launch criminal investigations or charge anyone with wrongdoing.

The Justice Department probe began amid the smoke, blood and chaos at the Capitol and has led to criminal charges against more than 840 individuals, expanding to include an examination of events that occurred elsewhere in the days and weeks before the attackincluding at the White House, in state capitols and at a D.C. hotel.

There are two principal tracks of the investigation that could ultimately lead to additional scrutiny of Trump, two people familiar with the situation said, also speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The first centers on seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct a government proceeding, the type of charges already filed against individuals who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 and on two leaders of far-right groups, Stewart Rhodes and Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, who did not breach the Capitol but were allegedly involved in planning the day’s events.

The second involves potential fraud associated with the false-electors scheme or with pressure Trump and his allies allegedly put on the Justice Department and others to falsely claim that the election was rigged and votes were fraudulently cast.

Recent subpoenas obtained by The Post show that two Arizona state legislators were ordered to turn over communications with “any member, employee, or agent of Donald J. Trump or any organization advocating in favor of the 2020 re-election of Donald J. Trump, including ‘Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.’ ”

No former president has ever been charged with a crime in the country’s history. In cases when investigators found evidence suggesting a president engaged in criminal conduct, as with Richard M. Nixon and Bill Clinton, investigators and successive administrations concluded it was better to grant immunity or forgo prosecution. One goal was to avoid appearing to use government power to punish political enemies and assure the tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has vowed that the Jan. 6 investigation will follow the facts wherever they lead and said that no one is exempt or above scrutiny, while refusing to divulge information outside of court filings.

Garland told NBC News in a Tuesday interview that the department pursues justice “without fear or favor. We intend to hold everyone, anyone, who was criminally responsible for the events surrounding January 6th, for any attempt to interfere with the lawful transfer of power from one administration to another, accountable — that’s what we do. We don’t pay any attention to other issues with respect to that.”

The Jan. 6 investigation is by some measures the largest ever undertaken by the Justice Department. While investigators in nearly every part of the country have been involved, the lion’s share of the work is being done by three offices: the U.S. attorney’s office in the District of Columbia, and the criminal and national security divisions at department headquarters.

In the probe’s first year, prosecutors focused largely on the people who breached the Capitol, some of them violently, charging hundreds with interfering with or assaulting police or obstructing an official proceeding.

This year, the fake-elector scheme has become a major focus of the Justice Department inquiry. After Trump lost the election, lawyers and others close to him urged GOP officials in key states to submit alternate and illegitimate slates of electors to reject the results of the state vote totals. Those would-be electors were aided in their effort by Trump campaign officials and Giuliani, who said publicly that the rival slates were necessary and appropriate, and has been described as overseeing the strategy.

Last month, federal agents fanned out in multiple states to serve grand jury subpoenas, execute search warrants and interview witnesses — a significant escalation of overt investigative activity. As part of that effort, agents searched Eastman’s electronic devices, and conducted a search at the home of Jeffrey Clark, a former Justice Department official who enthusiastically embraced some of Trump’s last-ditch efforts to stop Biden from becoming president. Many of those who received subpoenas were told specifically to turn over their communications with Giuliani.

The Justice Department inspector general is also an important player in the investigation, as it examines Clark’s role as a department official in allegedly furthering the efforts.

In a call on Dec. 27, 2020, witnesses have said, Trump told acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen that he wanted his Justice Department to say there was significant election fraud, and said he was poised to oust Rosen and replace him with Clark, who was willing to make that assertion.

Rosen told Trump that the Justice Department could not “flip a switch and change the election,” according to notes of the conversation cited by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“I don’t expect you to do that,” Trump responded, according to the notes. “Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen.”
The president urged Rosen to “just have a press conference.” Rosen refused. “We don’t see that,” he told Trump. “We’re not going to have a press conference.”
Washington Post. 😂 🤣 😂

DNR

Within 24-hours of the new assessment’s circulation, then-chief of the Capitol Police Steve Sund changed course and began requesting permission to deploy National Guard troops from the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms – both of whom report to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer, respectively.

As Sund’s requests were denied, the Trump administration continued working on getting then-President Trump to formally authorize the deployment of as many as 20,000 National Guard
troops to the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 rally, according to Just The News, which conducted interviews with then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and his Chief of Staff Kash Patel.

Washington Post. 😂 🤣 😂

DNR

Within 24-hours of the new assessment’s circulation, then-chief of the Capitol Police Steve Sund changed course and began requesting permission to deploy National Guard troops from the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms – both of whom report to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer, respectively.

As Sund’s requests were denied, the Trump administration continued working on getting then-President Trump to formally authorize the deployment of as many as 20,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 rally, according to Just The News, which conducted interviews with then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and his Chief of Staff Kash Patel.

Christopher Miller testified UNDER OATH that trump never made an order to call up anyone...

And lots of witnesses back up what Miller has testified to...

But you're free to believe "Just The News" over testimony taken under oath

Christopher Miller testified UNDER OATH that trump never made an order to call up anyone...

And lots of witnesses back up what Miller has testified to...

But you're free to believe "Just The News" over testimony taken under oath

He is on video stating otherwise, is he not?

If so, was he lying then or in your video?

He is on video stating otherwise, is he not?

If so, was he lying then or in your video?

Who cares? Anyone can say whatever they want when they aren't under oath.

Under oath (and penalty of perjury) he said no order ever came from trump

But we get it...trumpanzees have trouble with the concepts of truth and perjury

Who cares? Anyone can say whatever they want when they aren't under oath.

Under oath (and penalty of perjury) he said no order ever came from trump

But we get it...trumpanzees have trouble with the concepts of truth and perjury

Who cares??? Bless your heart if your serious.

"The guy is a liar until he says stuff that I want to hear."

That's freaking brilliant. 😂

And you can keep repeating the trumpanzee stuff until you are blue in the face, you're just showing your own ignorance.

Who cares??? Bless your heart if your serious.

"The guy is a liar until he says stuff that I want to hear."

That's freaking brilliant. 😂

I'll go by what is said under oath...that's why the court system uses it

You're not a real law enforcement officer...What mall do you work at?

And you can keep repeating the trumpanzee stuff until you are blue in the face, you're just showing your own ignorance.

I'll never catch up to your use of dimwits, commies, etc

Are the trumpanzees here that un-self aware?

You denigrate people here because you can't debate your beliefs and then cry like babies when those people do the same to you?

No wonder you all follow trump...you're a bunch of sensitive snowflakes who live in self victimhood just like him

I'll go by what is said under oath...that's why the court system uses it

Proving that you know as much about the courts as you do most everything else. Under cross that testimony would be eviscerated.

I'll never catch up to your use of dimwits, commies, etc

I've quite literally never called anyone on this board a dimwit and I've only called people like AOC or Bernie a communist. I have said ect though 😂. Your fails just keep piling up. Get smarter.

I make fun of some of the stupid things you say...but I promise you, I also let a lot go. Who has the time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT