ADVERTISEMENT

"Diminished faculties" but no charges says special counsel in Biden document case.

Kamala Harris Tells the WSJ: ‘I am Ready to Serve’ as President​

The Toe is always ready to serve, but kneepads and something else is her only qualification. This is who the Dimshits have as their bench.

no-hillary-clinton.gif
She'll be president by 2027. Scary?

As a special prosecutor, he is required to write a report. I'm not sure how detailed though. That's pass my knowledge.
He's retired, and appointed.

Many states da are elected, and you never tell the public that you didn't prosecute a case for any reason but the evidence at hand. You might as well say you bitched up if you're worried that you can't convince a jury based on the facts. That's something lawyers in the da's office tell their bosses in private when they get called on the carpet for muffing the punt on a high profile case.

Again maybe because he was recalled from retirement and appointed, perhaps the lack of any severe political repercussions may have emboldened him.

What's unbelievable and scary is the Democrats think somehow that skank is qualified as a designated survivor. This tells you all you need to know about the Democrats.
I don't know how you would think someone who will have been VP for 4 years wouldn't be qualified. You may don't she'll be any good but qualified? She's definitely that.

YOU ALL are missing the point of ALL OF THIS: This report was a DOJ work product. It did not have to be made public. The DOJ could have edited it before making it public if they choose too. That didn't happen. Obama or who ever is really running this government decided it was finally time to take Biden out. This is how they "force" Biden off the 2024 ticket. Either he is too senile to run for re-election, or he committed bad crimes and must be removed.
I find this theory not entirely unreasonable. Never put anything past the Democrats.

YOU ALL are missing the point of ALL OF THIS: This report was a DOJ work product. It did not have to be made public. The DOJ could have edited it before making it public if they choose too. That didn't happen. Obama or who ever is really running this government decided it was finally time to take Biden out. This is how they "force" Biden off the 2024 ticket. Either he is too senile to run for re-election, or he committed bad crimes and must be removed.
Makes no sense to me. Way to late in the game to change candidates and they have no viable short term options. And there was no chance the report was not going to be made public or that the doj would edit it. The whole purpose of an independent council is to be independent.

The mistake was made by Garland, he still doesn't realize this is an all out cold war and appointing a republican independent council had no real benefit and resulted in a very damaging hit piece.

Its like Sonny Corleone screaming at Tom Hagan...... Stop trying to patch things up and just help me win.

yes he does prove his lack of cognitive abilities daily.

Reactions: gatordad3
Makes no sense to me. Way to late in the game to change candidates and they have no viable short term options. And there was no chance the report was not going to be made public or that the doj would edit it. The whole purpose of an independent council is to be independent.

The mistake was made by Garland, he still doesn't realize this is an all out cold war and appointing a republican independent council had no real benefit and resulted in a very damaging hit piece.

Its like Sonny Corleone screaming at Tom Hagan...... Stop trying to patch things up and just help me win.
You might be right, but I still except that right before the DNC Convention, Biden will step away or be removed and they will name their Presidential Candidate at the convention.

You might be right, but I still except that right before the DNC Convention, Biden will step away or be removed and they will name their Presidential Candidate at the convention.
And they have a limited cast of characters to select from.

They could be forced to that, but it wouldn't be by design. That would be like changing QB's in the middle of the 4th quarter when your 20 points behind. Unless they can find a way to give Obama another term I don't see how anybody would have a chance to win under those circumstances........unless Trump is sent to jail (he won't be, none of the trials will even be over yet).

yes he does prove his lack of cognitive abilities daily.

I want ANYONE to come on here and explain how he has acceptable congen
They could be forced to that, but it wouldn't be by design. That would be like changing QB's in the middle of the 4th quarter when your 20 points behind. Unless they can find a way to give Obama another term I don't see how anybody would have a chance to win under those circumstances........unless Trump is sent to jail (he won't be, none of the trials will even be over yet).
I think the democrats are between a rock and a hard place. They have a black woman (who is the least popular politician in the Nation) who they have to get rid of also. They would LIKE to get rid of both, however I believe it is WAY easier said than done.

Reactions: BCSpell

I think the democrats are between a rock and a hard place. They have a black woman (who is the least popular politician in the Nation) who they have to get rid of also. They would LIKE to get rid of both, however I believe it is WAY easier said than done.
Getting rid of Kamala with anything less than criminal charges would outrage the base, and the black community would Peace, out en masse.

No doubt, they are. Its still a long way to November in political time and a lot is going to happen, but its a very tall task to convince folks that age isn't an issue after this double whammy. Especially considering Biden has always been a lousy public speaker anyway (for a politician). Almost feels like their only real option is to push the narrative that age is also an issue for Trump.

The dems just waiting way too long to deal with this issue and the Hur report was a masterpiece of political assassination.

No charges for Biden after Special Counsel probe into improper handling of classified documents

Special counsel says Biden couldn't remember when leaving Vice Presidency or when his son Beau died.

We need to warm up the 25th amendment.
Faculties too diminished for being responsible to handle documents but not too diminished to run the country apparently.

Reactions: BCSpell
Here is the funny part. On twitter, every leftist has been holding onto…”you have to show intent” for biden taking and keeping classified docs.

“Willfully retained” retained will be important when he leaves office: willfully retained shows he knew, and still did it.

It shows intent.

He is cooked.
We all know the rules aren’t the same for all parties involved. Biden has that sacred “d” next to his name. That means a lot of the things that apply to Trump, don’t apply to him.

That has to be a troll response right? Can’t be serious.
It was quoted for THIS post.."Supporting Ukraine is putting America first. Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave".

You see...funding Ukraine is NOT America first, and the cold war was won already, so I thought it was a ridiculous statement. NATO and the European Countries should be funding almost ALL of this...not us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT