ADVERTISEMENT

"Diminished faculties" but no charges says special counsel in Biden document case.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow is mocked for saying Joe Biden isn't too old to lead because he 'rides a bike' after bombshell report that found he had 'diminished faculties':oops::rolleyes:🤓​

biden-bike.gif
I think Biden has more cognition than Maddow.

We already know how corrupt Joe Biden and his family are but I'm not sure we knew the indecency of this family in just human factors. The disavowing of their blood grandchild until public pressure finally made the family acknowlege it. But what kind of a family (wife, son, brother) who must see the dementia the man suffers from continues to allow their loved one to continue to run for office and keep suffering the difficulties and embarrassments that Biden endures. The answer to that is a family so drunk for power with no concern for the well being of their loved one or the country. Narcissism on steroids.

Last edited:
100% chance Joe is not Dem nominee. I've been saying this for a year. Newsome 75% chance. Shapiro 20% chance. Whitmer 5% chance. The ticket IMHO will be Newsome-Whitmer.

Yes Newsome has screwed up CA. Yes. He's dyslexic. Yes, he's a face boy. Dems don't give a chit. Most of their voters are uninformed nitwits, nogginheads, mooches, slackers. Guvmint employees who do what their told by their elites.

100% chance Joe is not Dem nominee. I've been saying this for a year. Newsome 75% chance. Shapiro 20% chance. Whitmer 5% chance. The ticket IMHO will be Newsome-Whitmer.

Yes Newsome has screwed up CA. Yes. He's dyslexic. Yes, he's a face boy. Dems don't give a chit. Most of their voters are uninformed nitwits, nogginheads, mooches, slackers. Guvmint employees who do what their told by their elites.

The board has been saying JOE won’t be the nominee since his inauguration. Welcome to the party pal.

Brucewillis dot gif

SO reassuring. 🙄

Great - the report sez POTUS is either a criminal or senile. Probably both…
Hur is genius.

Zero chance Garland would take his recommendation to indict.

So he painted the oatmeal brains Biden into a corner - admit you’re senile and open the door for the 25th or admit that you aren’t and you knew you took classified docs as a Senator and a VP.

He hurt Biden WAY more with that report.

Sounds like a woke way of saying insanity. Appreciate it. 😉

Sort of like crazy, is mentally unstable.

Insane Joe.
Naw that's the legal term, bossman.

You said they're playing chess. This is the setup for a move they're making 5 from now.

For the slow, if he can't stand trial, he can't take the stand.

If he can't take the stand, he can't dry snitch everybody and they momma under oath.

That's his handler's worst nightmare

I think its way to late for Newsome & there is no chance on the others or Michelle Obama. Newsome is a guy who likely sees himself as a candidate next time around (if there is one).........getting in the race now would probably kill that. As bad off as Biden is, they would likely lose by more with any of these others at this point. Dems waited to long to deal with Joe Biden's obvious age issues and its come back to haunt them (really....they thought age issues would get better with time?). Biden coming out to defend his mental competency and confusing Egypt with Mexico was probably the final nail in the coffin.

But the real problem is the that country is stuck, again, with having to chose the lessor evil out of two really bad options. The next five years+ are going to be rough.

I think its way to late for Newsome & there is no chance on the others or Michelle Obama. Newsome is a guy who likely sees himself as a candidate next time around (if there is one).........getting in the race now would probably kill that. As bad off as Biden is, they would likely lose by more with any of these others at this point. Dems waited to long to deal with Joe Biden's obvious age issues and its come back to haunt them (really....they thought age issues would get better with time?). Biden coming out to defend his mental competency and confusing Egypt with Mexico was probably the final nail in the coffin.

But the real problem is the that country is stuck, again, with having to chose the lessor evil out of two really bad options. The next five years+ are going to be rough.
Keep saying the same thing in every post.

Sooner or later it’ll resonate with everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT