ADVERTISEMENT

"Diminished faculties" but no charges says special counsel in Biden document case.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Last edited:
Reactions: RussellCasse
This ruling just gave Trump a free pass. Trump has WAY, WAY more reasons to justify why he had documents.
I believe this is the case in Florida?

That judge seems sane, you may be right.

Any of the other locations I don't think it would matter. We live in a 3rd world country.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
This ruling just gave Trump a free pass. Trump has WAY, WAY more reasons to justify why he had documents.
Not even the issue. Trump's problem is, and has always been, the fact that he didn't give the documents back when they repeatedly asked him for them. And then what the trial will determine is what extent he tried to hide/conceal them.

Trump always does something that is the root cause for his problems and you guys always want to blame somebody else. If he had just given the damn documents back one of the many times he was asked (like the others did) there would be no issue.

No charges for Biden after Special Counsel probe into improper handling of classified documents

Special counsel says Biden couldn't remember when leaving Vice Presidency or when his son Beau died.

We need to warm up the 25th amendment.
Have you checked on who is currently #2?

mr-bill-oh-no-mens-t-shirt.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Not even the issue. Trump's problem is, and has always been, the fact that he didn't give the documents back when they repeatedly asked him for them. And then what the trial will determine is what extent he tried to hide/conceal them.

Trump always does something that is the root cause for his problems and you guys always want to blame somebody else. If he had just given the damn documents back one of the many times he was asked (like the others did) there would be no issue.
So even though the special counsel said Biden "willfully retained and disclosed highly classified material when he was a private citizen", no charges are brought. Of course a two tiered justice system.

This is just 100% bullchit. What law is broken for not returning documents? PLEASE explain this. You cannot just get mad at someone and decide you want to charge them. You HAVE to charge them w a crime. That crime WOULD NOT be possession of documents, it COULD be obstruction. Please study up before posting garbage like you did. Leave your liberal emotional dribble out and please just bring facts. You watch to much CNN man. I hope you realize not many people do.

So even though the special counsel said Biden "willfully retained and disclosed highly classified material when he was a private citizen", no charges are brought. Of course a two tiered justice system.
Where does it talk about them asking him to give them back and him not doing so? Where does it talk about them having to subpoena him because he wouldn't comply and then where is the section talking about him trying to still hide and keep some of the documents even after subpoena?

Just another case of false equivalence. If Trump did what Biden did he wouldn't have been charged anything either. That fact that they tried to retrieve the documents from him for so long before doing anything about it should be proof enough of that.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
This is just 100% bullchit. What law is broken for not returning documents? please, explain this. You cannot just get mad at someone. You HAVE to charge them w a crime. That crime WOULD NOT be possession of documents, it COULD be obstruction. Please study up before posting garbage like you did. Leave your liberal emotional dribble out and please just bring facts. You watch to much CNN man. I hope you realize not many people do.
I just explained it in my last post. I am not the one who needs to study. How would you even know what CNN says if your not watching it? I watch CNN and Fox. I suspect you don't because you hate hearing both sides of the story.

Reactions: emekz1
I just explained it in my last post. I am not the one who needs to study. How would you even know what CNN says if your not watching it? I watch CNN and Fox. I suspect you don't because you hate hearing both sides of the story.
LOLOLOLOL I KNEW you had to watch CNN to come up with that BS reason. Because it just is not true. You gave yourself up...but no worries, it was very obvious with that ridiculous reasoning.

My faith in federal law enforcement is rock bottom. They are straight Soviet style justice; and they don’t even hide it anymore. How about the prolife people praying at the baby killing center that got 11 years?

My faith in federal law enforcement is rock bottom. They are straight Soviet style justice; and they don’t even hide it anymore. How about the prolife people praying at the baby killing center that got 11 years?
If it makes you feel any better I rather doubt that would hold up on appeal. Peaceful protest is absolutely covered by the first amendment, that FACE act is unconstitutional.

If they then prosecute Trump, which I am sure they will, this will be "Lawfare" in full.

Good for the special counsel for highlight the obvious on Biden.

Biden's anger is a clear sign of early onset dementia, which I would wish on no one, but hey Joe, you didn't "just have dinner with Mitterand".

So I murdered a guy 10 years ago.

But today I'm just a feeble old man, that a jury would sympathize with...so no charges should be brought.

That's in a nutshell how I read this.

If they then prosecute Trump, which I am sure they will, this will be "Lawfare" in full.

Good for the special counsel for highlight the obvious on Biden.

Biden's anger is a clear sign of early onset dementia, which I would wish on no one, but hey Joe, you didn't "just have dinner with Mitterand".
Biden's legal team playing cover is an interesting move.

He got off because he's feeble and has a bad memory, but his lawyers argue that the SC overstated how feeble and how bad his memory was during the interview.

You can't make this stuff up...his lawyers are in essence arguing against the issue that led to the decision, and the SC isn't calling them on the carpet for it. This is hierarchy. We live in an asymmetrical society.

Look for the dims to use the 25th Amendment before the end of March and elevate Kammie and force her to name Michael as her VP. And then they will install Michael as the presidential nominee

This is just 100% bullchit. What law is broken for not returning documents? PLEASE explain this. You cannot just get mad at someone and decide you want to charge them. You HAVE to charge them w a crime. That crime WOULD NOT be possession of documents, it COULD be obstruction. Please study up before posting garbage like you did. Leave your liberal emotional dribble out and please just bring facts. You watch to much CNN man. I hope you realize not many people do.
You nailed that bozo. He keeps talking about all anybody had to do was give the documents back and all is forgiven. COOPERATION IS NOT A DEFENSE UNDER THE LAW. So the bank robber steals 10,000 today but brings it back tomorrow and all is forgiven?
Forget comparing Biden to Trump.
Biden committed a crime with his handling of confidential material. He stole that material as a senator or VP and not entitled in either role.
The special prosecutor knows it was a crime by virtue of his failure to charge based on Biden's age and poor memory and not on the law itself.
If any dem here thinks Joe Biden didn't break the law, please state why.

You nailed that bozo. He keeps talking about all anybody had to do was give the documents back and all is forgiven. COOPERATION IS NOT A DEFENSE UNDER THE LAW. So the bank robber steals 10,000 today but brings it back tomorrow and all is forgiven?
Forget comparing Biden to Trump.
Biden committed a crime with his handling of confidential material. He stole that material as a senator or VP and not entitled in either role.
The special prosecutor knows it was a crime by virtue of his failure to charge based on Biden's age and poor memory and not on the law itself.
If any dem here thinks Joe Biden didn't break the law, please state why.
LOL, you truly have a dizzying intellect.

Reactions: emekz1

Correct. Here is the thing. If Trump gets convicted, they will wait until Joe is out of office and bring charges. This report sets the table for that.

Again, this is chess. Your move Joe.

LOLOLOLOL I KNEW you had to watch CNN to come up with that BS reason. Because it just is not true. You gave yourself up...but no worries, it was very obvious with that ridiculous reasoning.
Well, anybody who wants the truth needs to listen to both sides.

But I have come to understand that doesn't interest you.

oh shifty shiff- you would not know the truth if it hit you in the face

And yet you’re the only one that sees it your way.

Oh the irony.
And you see that the phony troll offered not one bit of constructive rebuttal. Shows his very diminished ability. I'm sure that bozo doesn't even know what the special prosecutor means by saying "willfully retained".

Last edited:
And you see that the phony troll offered not one bit of constructive rebuttal. Shows his very diminished ability. I'm sure that bozo doesn't even know what the special prosecutor means by saying "willfully retained".

Here is the funny part. On twitter, every leftist has been holding onto…”you have to show intent” for biden taking and keeping classified docs.

“Willfully retained” retained will be important when he leaves office: willfully retained shows he knew, and still did it.

It shows intent.

He is cooked.

Reactions: Orangeclad
Here is the funny part. On twitter, every leftist has been holding onto…”you have to show intent” for biden taking and keeping classified docs.

“Willfully retained” retained will be important when he leaves office: willfully retained shows he knew, and still did it.

It shows intent.

He is cooked.
They're saying that trying to link it to the precedent set in the Clinton server case. They're also using intent out of context, the entire phrase in the Espionage act of 1917 is "intent to interfere."

What was SENATOR Biden's "intent" when he removed (stole) classified material from a skiff? Did that happen by accident or did he pull a Sandy Berger and put the material in his socks and down his shorts.

They're saying that trying to link it to the precedent set in the Clinton server case. They're also using intent out of context, the entire phrase in the Espionage act of 1917 is "intent to interfere."

Of course. And in almost 100% of criminal cases, intent is proven with circumstantial evidence, just like this case.

What was SENATOR Biden's "intent" when he removed (stole) classified material from a skiff? Did that happen by accident or did he pull a Sandy Berger and put the material in his socks and down his shorts.

That’s been my point all along. You can’t “accidentally” take classified materials out of a SCIF. You have to INTENTionally do it.

That said, and I have been consistent on this….handling classified materials laws are broken hundreds, if not thousands of times daily.

These cases are nothingburgers. But, there is a reason Trump had those materials, and the left went after him, and now do not want the contents revealed.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Ron, I understand your emotion but bless your heart stick to fishin’.

As someone who voted for Joe twice in the same election, Joe definitely has dementia and the country is being run by a bunch of marxist clowns.

Biden's legal team playing cover is an interesting move.

He got off because he's feeble and has a bad memory, but his lawyers argue that the SC overstated how feeble and how bad his memory was during the interview.

You can't make this stuff up...his lawyers are in essence arguing against the issue that led to the decision, and the SC isn't calling them on the carpet for it. This is hierarchy. We live in an asymmetrical society.

10,000 percent. It is outrageous.

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT