ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Ah, Nail is one of my loyal subjects. As the king of this board, I declare you the biggest fraud. There is no one that says more stupid things OTB than you.
Do you want to start a poll? I will call you out on this right now. Someone create a poll! Lets take an objective look at this. Are you in?

Do you want to start a poll? I will call you out on this right now. Someone create a poll! Lets take an objective look at this. Are you in?
In a poll of imbeciles, the genius will always be the outlier.

Plus you all are just jealous that I have a bigger boat than you all.

There is no such thing
Wall Street is unbiased. They only care about the money. Let’s just say they are independent.

Speaking of polls, you weren’t here during after the election but I ran a poll asking who thought Trump would stay in office even after getting trounced in the election. An overwhelming majority bought into the fake election fraud lie and thought the election results would be overturned. That tells you the level of delusion on here.

I even gave 10:1 odds and only had one person take me up on the bet. Thank you UKAlum for honoring the bet and the bottle of bourbon.

PS. Polls are by their nature subjective, not objective. Learn the difference and you won’t sound so ignorant l

Interesting article that came across my daily news feed this morning:

Interesting snippet from the article:

However, it’s worth noting that about 30 percent of the respondents in the survey said that production growth plans were not dependent on oil prices. According to 59 percent, the main reason for production restraint was investor pressure to maintain capital discipline. (Emphasis Added)

Here in the Evansville area, gas had dipped down to $3.999 but has since shot back up to $4.299.

However, it’s worth noting that about 30 percent of the respondents in the survey said that production growth plans were not dependent on oil prices. According to 59 percent, the main reason for production restraint was investor pressure to maintain capital discipline. (Emphasis Added)

Here in the Evansville area, gas had dipped down to $3.999 but has since shot back up to $4.299.
They are all hesitant to spend capital in a political environment hostile to them.

next paragraph:

“Among the other reasons motivating a cautious approach to production growth, respondents cited workforce shortages, limited availability of equipment, supply chain disruptions, and social, environmental, and governance issues.”

When exactly does the thread title happen? Obviously rhetorical when thread titles are just ridiculous TROLL statements.

Reactions: nail1988

Exactly. Thats what I've been trying to tell these nubes, but no......

We live in a capitalist society. The president doesn't control the oil companies. That said, many private companies are increasing spending plans.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
They are all hesitant to spend capital in a political environment hostile to them.

next paragraph:

“Among the other reasons motivating a cautious approach to production growth, respondents cited workforce shortages, limited availability of equipment, supply chain disruptions, and social, environmental, and governance issues.”
Exactly. It's too much of a gamble to begin with. Even if they cashed in, the ROIs would pale in comparison to an off-day of oil/gas profiteering.

@jfegaly is right about you. You don’t know squat about oil, just your talking points from Vanity Fair and apple.news.
Oh that's right, you have jfegaly on ignore.
Yep, nothing. That's why I get paid so much.

Did you ever consider that people not driving to work and flying on planes might reduce emissions? Huh?
And they didnt go down every year, just 2020. But your little meme didn't tell you that, did it.

Do better next time.

From The Texas Tribune

But in Texas’ Permian Basin — the nation’s most productive oil region and the place that would have to lead any jump in U.S. production — people in the industry, energy analysts and local leaders say there’s no quick or easy way to make that happen.

Cranking up production requires more workers, materials and money, and people in the industry say they’re facing the same labor shortages and supply chain issues that have plagued countless businesses throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. On top of that, they say Wall Street investors have become more hesitant about pouring money into fossil fuels, and the Biden administration’s policies are hampering the oil and gas industry.

“It’s hard to get pipe, sand, crews for drilling rigs, truck drivers,” said Mike Oestmann, CEO of Tall City Exploration, a company that drills oil wells in West Texas and has two active rigs that drill 32 wells per year combined. He said the scarcity of supplies, equipment and people “is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”

Did you ever consider that people not driving to work and flying on planes might reduce emissions? Huh?
And they didnt go down every year, just 2020. But your little meme didn't tell you that, did it.

Do better next time.
You don't know shit. And you've been caught lying here time after time after time. The Flagship U's ba ba blacksheep. Shame, shame.
shame-ring.gif

Do better next time.
Placing images of a boat and a liquor bottle in your av doesn't prove you know anything about oil, let alone get paid "so much."

Do better next time .

From The Texas Tribune

But in Texas’ Permian Basin — the nation’s most productive oil region and the place that would have to lead any jump in U.S. production — people in the industry, energy analysts and local leaders say there’s no quick or easy way to make that happen.

Cranking up production requires more workers, materials and money, and people in the industry say they’re facing the same labor shortages and supply chain issues that have plagued countless businesses throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. On top of that, they say Wall Street investors have become more hesitant about pouring money into fossil fuels, and the Biden administration’s policies are hampering the oil and gas industry.

“It’s hard to get pipe, sand, crews for drilling rigs, truck drivers,” said Mike Oestmann, CEO of Tall City Exploration, a company that drills oil wells in West Texas and has two active rigs that drill 32 wells per year combined. He said the scarcity of supplies, equipment and people “is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.”
Liberal rag Texas Tribune. Figures you would use them off your google search

Here you go doofus. This is what happens when you get your info from memes.

Carbon dioxide emissions in the United States 1975-2020​

Published by Ian Tiseo, Jan 31, 2022
Energy consumption in the United States produced 4.58 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide (GtCO2) emissions in 2020. This was a reduction of roughly 11 percent compared to the previous year. Although emissions from energy consumption have been in decline for a number of years, the dramatic decline in 2020 was caused by the outbreak of COVID-19, which heavily disrupted industry and travel.

Placing images of a boat and a liquor bottle in your av doesn't prove you know anything about oil, let alone get paid "so much."

Do better next time .
Of course not. I don’t feel the need to “prove” anything to a bunch of dorks on the internet. i only post those things upon request.

But your jealousy is oozing off the page.

Exactly. Thats what I've been trying to tell these nubes, but no......

We live in a capitalist society. The president doesn't control the oil companies. That said, many private companies are increasing spending plans.
You've got the worst reading comprehension I've ever witnessed on a forum. How did you take that article as a win?? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

No company is going to stick their neck out and invest in more infrastructure when we have cucks like you (or voting for cucks like you) threatening to end their industry.

Campaign promises made. REMEMBER???
willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-ss2.jpg

The Texas Tribune makes the Washington Post look like the Oklahoman (formerly Daily Oklahoman).
Oh, I’ve posted fro other sources, but you are just too dense to follow. We know you get all your info from Fox.political hacks.

Saw that name too. I laffed and then decided to let it go.

My guess is that he has that boat docked in the ocean in Arizona.
LOL. Notice the Ace King playing cards. In poker, that hand is called Big Slick.

So yet another fail. You’re on a roll.

You've got the worst reading comprehension I've ever witnessed on a forum. How did you take that article as a win?? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

No company is going to stick their neck out and investing in more infrastructure when we have cucks like you (or voting for cucks like you) threatening to end their industry.

Campaign promises made. REMEMBER???
willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-ss2.jpg
He still has you and @jfegaly on ignore. Such a P*ssY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT