ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

šŸ¤£ Poor BScuck......... a bulb so dimly lit.šŸ¤£

BIDEN NOMINEE HOPES OIL AND NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY GOES ā€œBANKRUPTā€​

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
No, jealousy only occurs when someone like you claim about success. So many here even called you out on your lies, which oozes throughout this site.
Which lies are that? Iā€˜ve even offered up a ban bet if I canā€™t prove what I say, but after Ghostā€™s lesson, no one has taken me up on it.

Care to try? Or are you all talk? Perhaps try another meme?

Which lies are that? Iā€˜ve even offered up a ban bet if I canā€™t prove what I say, but after Ghostā€™s lesson, no one has taken me up on it.

Care to try? Or are you all talk?
You still cry like a b1tch over something that happened a year ago with ghost but claim it never hurt your feelings that he still posts around here. Another one you have on ignore on several occasions.

You still cry like a b1tch over something that happened a year ago with ghost but claim it never hurt your feelings that he still posts around here. Another on you have on ignore on several occasions.
Who is crying? Since your buddy Ghost is a proven welcher, I reserve the right to continually remind him of that. Which is even better.

So what about the bet? I wouldnā€™t expect you to honor it, but at least I would get to call you a welcher as well.

Name the lie
Name the bet.

Who is crying? Since your buddy Ghost is a proven welcher, I reserve the right to continually remind him of that. Which is even better.

So what about the bet? I wouldnā€™t expect you to honor it, but at least I would get to call you a welcher as well.

Name the lie
Name the bet.
šŸ¤£

monty-python-im-invincible.gif

• Haha

Name the lie
Name the bet.
You did nothing but cry since ghost returned. I'm sure by now you went out and deleted those posts of you crying over ghost.

The same way you stalk bamafan1137.
How do I stalk him. If he posts in one of my GOAT threads, I respond. Itā€™s not like I go looking for him.

And when he makes stupid claims like the Irish were slaves in the US, I call him out on it. Same with you claiming the big decrease in 2020 CO2 emissions wasnā€™t due to Covid.

You did nothing but cry since ghost returned. I'm sure by now you went out and deleted those posts of you crying over ghost.
Why would I do that. I love calling out Ghost for his welching.

But Iā€™m not surprised you stick up for your butt buddy. Birds of a featherā€¦ā€¦.

Now about that bet. Man up, dude.

You guys got BScuck PMSing this fine morning. Protip for BScuck:

Take 2 Midol and call us in the morning.

Why would I do that. I love calling out Ghost for his welching.

But Iā€™m not surprised you stick up for your butt buddy. Birds of a featherā€¦ā€¦.

Now about that bet. Man up, dude.
That's more like crying, not calling someone out. Another lie. You're still crying over ghost.

Exactly. Thats what I've been trying to tell these nubes, but no......

We live in a capitalist society. The president doesn't control the oil companies. That said, many private companies are increasing spending plans.
Another STUPID, STUPID statement. The President has made it difficult to obtain permits for drilling, shut pipelines down, and basically declared war on fossil fuel. If you do not understand how that effects supply and demand you need to go slap your teachers.

You've got the worst reading comprehension I've ever witnessed on a forum. How did you take that article as a win?? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

No company is going to stick their neck out and invest in more infrastructure when we have cucks like you (or voting for cucks like you) threatening to end their industry.

Campaign promises made. REMEMBER???
willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-ss2.jpg
THIS is also why prices are climbing. They will not take risks while idiots are in charge that hate business.

You still cry like a b1tch over something that happened a year ago with ghost but claim it never hurt your feelings that he still posts around here. Another one you have on ignore on several occasions.
I think he finally stopped claiming he had me on Ignore after he slipped up and responded to me directly about 3 times LOL

The all-timer was when he forgot what account he was on and replied to @BSC911 from his sock account, but answered as if he was still on his @BSC911 account.

Of course he has never been caught in a lie here, to hear him tell it.

• Haha
Another STUPID, STUPID statement. The President has made it difficult to obtain permits for drilling, shut pipelines down, and basically declared war on fossil fuel. If you do not understand how that effects supply and demand you need to go slap your teachers.
You are just repeating Fox talking points. Iā€™ve already explained this. I guess you are another one of the dense ones. Iā€™ll try one more.time.

There were more drilling permits issued during the first year of Bidens administration than during Trumps.

Now itā€™s true that Biden placed a moratorium on new federal leases, but that wonā€™t impact drilling many years from now. And only if that moratorium isnt lifted, which Iā€™m sure it will be.

The Keystone pipeline also has zero to do with the current price of oil, as it also wouldnā€™t have been completed by now.

I can only explain these things to you nubes., I canā€™t make you understand them.

You are just repeating Fox talking points. Iā€™ve already explained this. I guess you are another one of the dense ones. Iā€™ll try one more.time.

There were more drilling permits issued during the first year of Bidens administration than during Trumps.

Now itā€™s true that Biden placed a moratorium on new federal leases, but that wonā€™t impact drilling many years from now. And only if that moratorium isnt lifted, which Iā€™m sure it will be.

The Keystone pipeline also has zero to do with the current price of oil, as it also wouldnā€™t have been completed by now.

I can only explain these things to you nubes., I canā€™t make you understand them.
Drilling permits that are unusable. you have a small part of the story and are TRYING to make your point..but you leave out the FACTS, since it TOTALLY disputes your theory. You can google this, son! Go do some work...and educate yourself

Reactions: NavigatorII
Drilling permits that are unusable. you have a small part of the story and are TRYING to make your point..but you leave out the FACTS, since it TOTALLY disputes your theory. You can google this, son! Go do some work...and educate yourself
'Hiden has given 700 drilling permits' is a classic dem talking point.

How much oil is in the land where those permits was given?

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

That's more like crying, not calling someone out. Another lie. You're still crying over ghost.
Why would I cry when I won the bet. Itā€™s ironic that you condone his welching. No principles, I guess.

You dorks are all like that Nerd clique in HS that gang up and think you can take on the popular jock. Strength in numbers I guess. But you all end up getting exposed for the frauds that you are. I guess hiding behind your keyboard is the only way you can feel good about yourself.

Just curious, why does me being a success bother you guys so much?

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
They arenā€™t usable? Companies donā€™t ask for a drilling permit if they canā€™t use them. Now go away if you are going to just repeat Fox talking points without understanding anything about my industry. You waste my valuable time.

I donā€™t need to Google it. I live it every day. Have you ever actually seen a drilling permit?

Last edited:
The boat is not an expensive boat. They are a dime a dozen, and I am not sure he even owns it. Probably a friends, or his Dads
I never said it was expensive. Just bigger than yours. Yes, that model is quite common. Iā€™ve taken many Marine Max trips with other similar boats.

And of course you would deny it, it makes you look bad after bragging about yours. You have no other recourse.

How do I stalk him. If he posts in one of my GOAT threads, I respond. Itā€™s not like I go looking for him.

And when he makes stupid claims like the Irish were slaves in the US, I call him out on it. Same with you claiming the big decrease in 2020 CO2 emissions wasnā€™t due to Covid.

An intellectually dishonest post from @BSC911 ?

Well I for one am stunned.

I never said it was expensive. Just bigger than yours. Yes, that model is quite common. Iā€™ve taken many Marine Max trips with other similar boats.

And of course you would deny it, it makes you look bad after bragging about yours. You have no other recourse.
I do not need to brag. Only little people like you need to do that. And what I have learned in life are the people bragging usually are lying...so I really do not believe that is your boat. You have ONE picture of A boat. that does not do it for me when a person like you uses it.

Well, gotta run, dorks.

Once again, no one is willing to take my bet. All talk from the peanut gallery.

Cheers.

I do not need to brag. Only little people like you need to do that. And what I have learned in life are the people bragging usually are lying...so I really do not believe that is your boat. You have ONE picture of A boat. that does not do it for me when a person like you uses it.
Ah, one more chance. I may have a taker. I could post more pictures and you would still claim itā€™s someone elseā€™s boat. Remember, it was you that started out bragging about your boat, not me.

So hereā€™s the bet, I produce the vessel registration. You canā€™t fake that.

Hurry up. I gotta run. In or out?

Last edited:
Companies donā€™t ask for a drilling permit if they canā€™t use them.

So you're saying that companies always drill when they get a drilling permit? Is that sort of like, "they have 9,000 leases to choose from today?"

Master Liars always incorporate a smidgen of truth in their lies. Let's call it the wiggle room factor, shall we?

Reactions: NavigatorII
Why would I cry when I won the bet. Itā€™s ironic that you condone his welching. No principles, I guess.

You dorks are all like that Nerd clique in HS that gang up and think you can take on the popular jock. Strength in numbers I guess. But you all end up getting exposed for the frauds that you are. I guess hiding behind your keyboard is the only way you can feel good about yourself.

Just curious, why does me being a success bother you guys so much?
Popular jock? 4 year "leterman"? šŸ¤£

giphy.gif

You failed at reading the name of the boat.

Thatā€™s OK. I know itā€™s been a rough week for you.

You can't make out the name you dork. šŸ˜‚ Can you read the name on my boat from where you stand? If not, you failed. šŸ˜‚

If this has been a rough week for me, please keep them coming.

You are super sensitive right now and desperate to claim a W.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT