ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Ukraine Invasion Pushes Oil Prices Highest Since 2014 when Lamumba was in office.🤔🤔​

Gas Prices Could Soar Even Higher🤬🤬​

Yep, I was right. @CFAGator officially wrong about Hiden not driving up gas prices.

Manly? I doubt you or any of us are able to say anything manly about him.
Well it is written that the uniform makes the man. Quite manly I'd say. 😂
mcdonalds_uniform_1976.jpg

Somehow, I can see and hear you saying this to me in a feminine voice, while adjusting your "man" bun.
You post like a little girl. Internet tough guys are usually wimps.

Man up dude and quit whining so much.

You do not have to remind me. I’m losing $250-$400 a day with diesel fuel. Being four dollars a gallon.
Bummer. Although I was told by Bamafan that you can just pass on cost increases to the customer.

Last edited:
Remember when I told you all to load up on oil stocks?????

You should have listened.

Remember when I told you all to load up on oil stocks?????

You should have listened.
Nobody listens to you. Loaded up on oil stocks a year ago. One stock DVN has nearly quadrupled since then. However what's not meshing the barrel of oil keeps going up yet the oil stocks are currently stuck in neutral. That is Brandon's fault. Even with oil prices rising, Brandon puts down roadblocks for oil companies to be more profitable. FJB!

Nobody listens to you. Loaded up on oil stocks a year ago. One stock DVN has nearly quadrupled since then. However what's not meshing the barrel of oil keeps going up yet the oil stocks are currently stuck in neutral. That is Brandon's fault. Even with oil prices rising, Brandon puts down roadblocks for oil companies to be more profitable. FJB!
Soy Boy has you on ignore.

Bummer. Although I was told by Bamafan that you can just pass on cost increases to the customer.

...or, you go out of business.

That's a key part that you always leave off. Accidental I'm sure. And I never said you could...I said you would or you are up a creek. You pretend like businesses have HUGE margins that can absorb such hits to the bottom line. You live in a fantasy world that would make Alice from Wonderland blush.

There's also innovation. If you can eliminate the new/increased fixed cost by innovating, that's even better than not facing the increased cost in the first place (see competitive advantage).

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
...or, you go out of business.

That's a key part that you always leave off. Accidental I'm sure. And I never said you could...I said you would or you are up a creek. You pretend like businesses have HUGE margins that can absorb such hits to the bottom line. You live in a fantasy world that would make Alice from Wonderland blush.

There's also innovation. If you can eliminate the new/increased fixed cost by innovating, that's even better than not facing the increased cost in the first place (see competitive advantage).
Because you always leave it out.

LOL...if my businesses taxes go up, so do my competitors. Yes, the tax rates are absolutely passed on to the consumer. Up and down.

In other news, durp

Brent crude touches $100 for the first time since 2014 as Russia launches attack on Ukraine​

I would like to thank @BSC911 @kalimgoodman @CFAGator who voted for the Vegetable 🌶

Yeah, it’s Biden’s fault Russia invaded.

In other news, it’s Biden’s fault that used car prices are up.

Yes, Biden is so powerful he is the puppet master that controls all of the world’s events.

You guys get dumber and dumber with every post.

PS. I told you all to buy oil stocks. But did you listen to me…..

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

Yes, Biden is so powerful he is the puppet master that controls all of the world’s events.

Well lets look at indisputable FACTS here Ms snowflake.
Two of the three last administrations had Putin aggressively invade other Countries. Can YOU name those two administrations? This IS a test of your knowledge.

It only took Brandon ONE year to ruin America's economy...you are correct. Good JOB!!

Fecklessness and weakness have always invited aggression. Biden checks both boxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT