ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

I just talked to a San Antonio oil and gas buddy. I hope I wrote this down right. Brandon is trying to fix the mess he created. He's begging the Saudis to turn on the spigots. Brandon is claiming his administration has upped the rig count by 80% since Inauguration Day. Maybe so since he did so much to shut it. Rig count doesn't mean much for production. Ever heard of dry holes or wells?

2019 saw 803 producing oil and gas wells . 2019 produced 12.29 bbl of oil per day. 2020, 11.28 bbl per day with 350 rigs producing oil. We were energy independent. 2021, 11.18 bbl per day.

Today we buy Russian and Saudi oil. Brandon is not friendly to the O & G industry.
The Saudis were our strongest allies in the world under Trump. What happened?

Yates corner Southlake Tx ( Texaco )

Diesel $ 3.79.9

Regular $ 3.29.9

Thank you Brandon

This from March 2019

President Donald Trump told OPEC on Thursday that its members should start pumping more oil, marking his second warning to the producer group this year as crude prices continue to rise.

Posted in honor of our fry cuck @BSC911 😂

274271257_2421821097949106_6873069058285530179_n.jpg

Remember when we were energy independent and had a president that fought for low prices, high paying jobs and lower taxes?

I miss President Trump.

Now we have a dementia patient who lost us our energy independence, who shits himself in front of world leaders, who has destroyed our strong partnerships with oil-producing countries in the Middle East, who has doubled gas prices and who has created record levels of inflation, and to distract from all that, he's getting us in the middle of a war with Russia.

And 81M idiots voted for this?

New Home Construction Unexpectedly Plunges as Bidenflation Pushes Costs Through The Roof​

New home construction has been in the toilet for some time now. Supply chains are screwed to the gills. That's why existing home prices and used vehicles are at all time highs.

41rtCeQ8xrL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Wife paid $18,000 for her 2017 Jeep Renegade. KBB today tells me average trade-in in my zip code is $19,000.
My dad passed away almost 2 weeks ago. He's got a 1995 Chevy Tahoe that's in decent shape for it's age with about 150k miles on it, it needs to go because he doesn't need it anymore. I've looked at prices online and they are all over the place for same make, year, and model. They range from 3500 to 25k. :oops: That is retarded. What is a fair reasonable price for that truck in your opinion?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Where does Yahoo get their woke illiterate writers from? What a bunch of jacklegs. Did they sit for their CPA exam with BScuck and have the same grader? 😂 😂😂😂😂:oops:

"My guess is that you are going to see $5 a gallon at any triple-digit [oil prices] ... as soon as you get to $100. And you might get to $6.50 or $7. Forget about $150 a gallon, I don't know where we will be by then," Energy Word founder Dan Dicker said on Yahoo Finance Live.

Dipshit meant $150/barrel prices. :rolleyes:

• Angry
My dad passed away almost 2 weeks ago. He's got a 1995 Chevy Tahoe that's in decent shape for it's age with about 150k miles on it, it needs to go because he doesn't need it anymore. I've looked at prices online and they are all over the place for same make, year, and model. They range from 3500 to 25k. :oops: That is retarded. What is a fair reasonable price for that truck in your opinion?
Sorry to hear about your dad, Navi.

Keeping my Vortex 6000 Cab+ Sierra, but last year I bought a 33 MPG SUV to do most of my running around in, in anticipation of Brandon's screwed economy.....
(as a result, I've only filled up the Sierra once since last July, due to driving it only on short trips about once a week to keep the moving parts lubed)

You guys need to drive a Prius if you can’t afford to fill up your trucks.

Man up, women.

I figured your big ass Tundra would need close to $100.
I ran mine down to empty yesterday. A little over $90 to fill up my F150. I'm now starting to have second thoughts on upgrading to my dream truck, the F250.
Forbes Magazine tells me I should select Silverado for least Pay To Own. Tundra for most costly. I can't afford a hub cap for any of'em.

This actually made me laugh! LOL A sissy lefty telling men to "man up" LOL Go fix your "man" bun, son....its crooked.
Meh, I've never seen more of a bunch of Whiners since my wife's woman's club. That all you guys do on here.

Waaaa.

Is this correct? Russia accounts for 7% of US oil imports?

So this is ANOTHER move by Hiden that will RAISE gas prices even more?

But @CFAGator told me Hiden wasn't responsible for the oil supply in this country.

I think he was wrong. Is that how the critical thinkers here read it?

Ukraine Invasion Pushes Oil Prices Highest Since 2014 when Lamumba was in office.🤔🤔​

Gas Prices Could Soar Even Higher🤬🤬​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT