ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

The board troll got you to swallow the hook brother.

It happens to the best of us.
I mentioned a Jan. 21 S F Chronicle story about Brandon' exec orders. I mentioned Fox Business many stories about Brandon putting us back on energy dependence. The board's slowest now charges me with being wrong. The board's troll has a problem with reading comprehension.

I mentioned a Jan. 21 S F Chronicle story about Brandon' exec orders. I mentioned Fox Business many stories about Brandon putting us back on energy dependence. The board's slowest now charges me with being wrong. The board's troll has a problem with reading comprehension.
That's because you don't understand what you read or hear.

But that's OK, you've got the rest of of the cult fooled. But I know better.

Gas at my local station just jumped up to $3.44 Gal.... 😡
I filled up early this morning at $3.21 per gallon. I drove by the same gas station 8 hours later, now $3.47 per gallon. A red Dodge Charger pulls up next to me as I filled my truck, then finishes well before I did at the pump. As soon as he left, I saw he only paid $20, which was only 6 gallons.😆
I love watching cheap bastards at the pump pulling in with their Mustangs, Camaros, Cadillac SUV's, and Chargers paying no more than $20. When Trump was still president, they were only paying $10.

Last edited:
filled up today 2 days later

QT Euless Texas $3.19 regular

thoughts @BSC911
Poor people problems.

I warned you prices were going up after the UKraine tensions. They’ll go up even more if Russia invades.

Last edited:
I filled up early this morning at $3.21 per gallon. I drove by the same gas station 8 hours later, now $3.47 per gallon. A red Dodge Charger pulls up next to me as I filled my truck, then finishes well before I did at the pump. As soon as he left, I saw he only paid $20, which was only 6 gallons.😆
I love watching cheap bastards at the pump pulling in with their Mustangs, Camaros, Cadillac SUV's, and Chargers paying no more than $20. When Trump was still president, they were only paying $10.
Gas just jumped 15 cents a gallon here in last week. Gas prices at the pump historically fall in the dead of winter, but the Hiden presidency* has definitely been historic. For all the wrong reasons.

Well, it’s a good problem for the businesses I’m involved with.

2020 was the worst year ever. 2022 is going to be a great year.

Photo of BSC911:
im-179281

So 6 months ago you paid $3.75 for gas. Today you spent $3,00 for gas.

And you want to give Hiden credit for gas going down 20%.

But gas was $1.75 a gallon a year ago. So Hiden more than doubled the price of gas, pulled it back 20%, and you think he gets a cookie for that?
Whatever you do don't bring logic into the discussion with this lobotomized monkey.

Last edited:
I'm referring to small business owners...the engine that has always powered this country.
Well, that engine won’t have any gas if prices stay were they were in 2020 when hundreds of energy companies went bankrupt and hundreds of thousands lost their jobs. Which is why we’re finding it hard to staff our rigs.

Is that what you want? There are lots of small businesses in the energy sector as well.

Well, that engine won’t have any gas if prices stay were they were in 2020 when hundreds of energy companies went bankrupt and hundreds of thousands lost their jobs. Which is why we’re finding it hard to staff our rigs.

Is that what you want? There are lots of small businesses in the energy sector as well.

There's probably a reasonable middle ground between $30/bbl and $100+/bbl.

And my unassailable point is that small business in general will be negatively impacted by our current fuel prices. Coupled with the current, apparent, labor shortage, it's getting hairy in Everytown, USA.

There's probably a reasonable middle ground between $30/bbl and $100+/bbl.

And my unassailable point is that small business in general will be negatively impacted by our current fuel prices. Coupled with the current, apparent, labor shortage, it's getting hairy in Everytown, USA.
But good for employees, who finally have some leverage for higher wages. Typical Pub, only cares about the business owners.

One only has to look at Tillerson's tenure as SOS to know that the man knows a thing or two about being "a ******* moron."
Why, because he stood up to Trump? Which was his job.

Must

Defend.

Trump

Rex has more brains in his little toe than Trumps whole head.

But good for employees, who finally have some leverage for higher wages. Typical Pub, only cares about the business owners.

They will have less leverage when/if their small business job disappears with the small business.

And yes, I absolutely care about the small business owner...as he/she provides the vast majority of jobs for employees in the United States.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Why, because he stood up to Trump? Which was his job.

Must

Defend.

Trump

Rex has more brains in his little toe than Trumps whole head.

No, because he was one of the worst, if not the worst, SOS's in the entire history of the office. And that's according to Vox ffs.

They will have less leverage when/if their small business job disappears with the small business.

And yes, I absolutely care about the small business owner...as he/she provides the vast majority of jobs for employees in the United States.
If they can’t afford to pay decent wages, they aren’t very good businessmen in the first place. Poor, poor business owners.

There are plenty of other jobs available if that shitty business can only survive if they pay 7,25 an hour.

No, because he was one of the worst, if not the worst, SOS's in the entire history of the office. And that's according to Vox ffs.

Yeah, because he was working for an idiot. As your own article states,

This can’t all be blamed on Tillerson: Even a skilled and experienced diplomat would have had trouble maintaining influence in the chaotic Trump White House, a place where foreign policy is often made over Twitter. As if to underscore the point, Trump announced Tillerson’s departure in a tweet — before the secretary himself could make a statement.

If they can’t afford to pay decent wages, they aren’t very good businessmen in the first place. Poor, poor business owners.

There are plenty of other jobs available if that shitty business can only survive if they pay 7,25 an hour.

You've gone full. You should never go full.

My bad for engaging you during your monthly.

• Haha
PS...I STILL hope that Trump doesn't run in 2024.

Why is that so hard for people like you to hear? What part of that is unclear for you? Shall I try a different language?
Perhaps, but you still defend him every chance you get.

Yeah, because he was working for an idiot. As your own article states,

This can’t all be blamed on Tillerson: Even a skilled and experienced diplomat would have had trouble maintaining influence in the chaotic Trump White House, a place where foreign policy is often made over Twitter. As if to underscore the point, Trump announced Tillerson’s departure in a tweet — before the secretary himself could make a statement.

Literally the next line in that article...

Yet scholars and foreign policy practitioners across the political spectrum agree that he deserves much of the blame.

"I think he really will go down as one of the worst secretaries of State we've had," Eliot Cohen, counselor to the State Department under President George W. Bush, told Axios’s Jonathan Swan. “He will go down as the worst Secretary of State in history,” tweeted Ilan Goldenberg, an Obama-era State Department official.

You've gone full. You should never go full.

My bad for engaging you during your monthly.
Sorry if I have concerns for the average working stiff, while you only care about the business owners. It obviously doesn’t bother you that income disparity grows while everyone has benefitted but the people at the bottom of the wage scale. America is stronger when everyone benefits.

Sorry if I have concerns for the average working stiff, while you only care about the business owners. It obviously doesn’t bother you that income disparity grows while everyone has benefitted but the people at the bottom of the wage scale. America is stronger when everyone benefits.

I'm sorry that you don't care that the poor working stiff may lose his job due to a massive increase in fuel costs incurred by the small business owner.

...but you'll pocket more $$$ in the O&G industry. Who is being the selfish prick here again? You brag about it constantly.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that you don't care that the poor working stiff may lose his job due to a massive increase in fuel costs incurred by the small business owner.

...but you'll pocket more $$$ in the O&G industry. Who is being the selfish price here again? You brag about it constantly.
Come on dude. You are highly exaggerating the impact of fuel costs on most small businesses. They’ve been this high, and higher, on an inflation adjusted basis many times in the past.

And yes, I’m glad the oil and gas industry is recovering from the worst downturn in history. Yeah, call me selfish that oilfield employment has recovered half of its lost jobs. Oh no. I’m diversified so I’ll be fine either way but I do care about my fellow Texans livelihood.

Come on dude. You are highly exaggerating the impact of fuel costs on most small businesses.

I'm really not. My core business income, I'm good. I do have 2 smaller businesses with much tighter margins where it's teetering on the brink. I'll have to make tough choices sooner or later unless something changes. The people who work for me in those businesses are like family so that sucks.

Higher fuel prices, inflation...and yes I've given my people cost of living raises, and most people are tightening their purse strings (both businesses are in the home service industry) which doesn't allow for rate increases. Hell those two are struggling to keep their customer bases without rate increases. These homeowners are feeling the pinch too and they start cutting things that are less necessary. Eventually something will have to give.

I'm fine with either business, or both, shuttering. I'm keeping them open FOR my people...but truth be told, it's probably a poor business decision.

Reactions: BSC911
I'm really not. My core business income, I'm good. I do have 2 smaller businesses with much tighter margins where it's teetering on the brink. I'll have to make tough choices sooner or later unless something changes. The people who work for me in those businesses are like family so that sucks.

Higher fuel prices, inflation...and yes I've given my people cost of living raises, and most people are tightening their purse strings (both businesses are in the home service industry) which doesn't allow for rate increases. Hell those two are struggling to keep their customer bases without rate increases. These homeowners are feeling the pinch too and they start cutting things that are less necessary. Eventually something will have to give.

I'm fine with either business, or both, shuttering. I'm keeping them open FOR my people...but truth be told, it's probably a poor business decision.
Does this sound familiar? Getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond your reach. BCSpell has this declaration nailed, as do most members.

Good for you.

Welcome to my world. We seem to go through boom bust cycles every few years. It sucks but some belt tightening can be good for the business longer term. That’s the way capitalism works. It’s called creative destruction. Get more efficient or go out of business.

Does this sound familiar? Getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond your reach. BCSpell has this declaration nailed, as do most members.
What roll (sp) will they play in this debate?

😛😛😛😛😛

The natural resource oil in the ground belongs to the Sovereign citizens of America.

They have allowed the Oil Barons, through their bought off politicians, to steal it from the citizens, so they can then sell it back to them at exorbitant profit prices, creating the Oil Baron Billionaires.

Those same corporate oil thieves that buy up any new gas saving inventions, so they can shelf them to never see the light of day again, or they off the inventor if all else fails. They are also one of the one's that would like to make Zero Point Energy technology disappear.

"U.S. Agencies Maintain Secrecy of UFO and Zero-Point Energy Technology The Military Industrial Complex (MIC) is responsible for more than 150 deaths of UFO researchers, biologists, engineers, scientists, and top military officers that had knowledge of, or worked in, Area 51."
(one of the reasons that Bob Lazar bailed out of CIA's S-4 hangars)

"Some had extraterrestrial experiences, or were given information by the government, or had witnessed UFOs. We termed the ET UFO phenomenon, the Extraterrestrial Presence. Eventually, we integrated our work around zero-point energy, consciousness, and the Extraterrestrial Presence. That was our foundation. Exoconsciousness as ET, Energy, and Identity."
https://exonews.org/dr-edgar-mitche...sciousness-and-the-extraterrestrial-presence/

Personally, I'd like to see the oil industry completely out of the energy business. That limited resource would be better used for manufacturing, lubrication, medicine, and other such things. Burning it to pollute our atmosphere is the height of non-survival stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT