ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is Evil

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Leveraging the IRS against political opponents is bad.

Using the FBI to go after opposition campaigns and using known fake information to smear is bad.

But withholding potentially life saving medicine over politics? Holy shit.

Who in the fvck wears pink and red?
I tell ya what I’d do if I had a million dollars…and it wouldn’t be wear pink and red

tumblr_mi8k9mfv2M1rmm419o1_400.gif

“I believe totally in your freedoms,” Trump said. “I do, you’re free, you got to do what you have to do.

“But I recommend taking the vaccines. I did it, it’s good, take the vaccines.”

Hmmm this is the man I voted for in 2020. Trump the vaxx cheerleader who helped get this to the public in 9 months because of Operation Warp Speed. I guess if Trump runs in 2024 a lot of his supporters on here will just have to sit home 'cause well he is an evil pro-vaxxer.

But I can vote for him.

ByeDone is an evil autocratic senile demented thug forcing mandates on people.

iu

"The Greater Good" is code for serfdom/slavery and is evil.

Reactions: SORT14
“I believe totally in your freedoms,” Trump said. “I do, you’re free, you got to do what you have to do.

Hmmm this is the man I voted for in 2020. Trump the vaxx cheerleader who helped get this to the public in 9 months because of Operation Warp Speed. I guess if Trump runs in 2024 a lot of his supporters on here will just have to sit home 'cause well he is an evil pro-vaxxer.

But I can vote for him.

ByeDone is an evil autocratic senile demented thug forcing mandates on people.

iu

"The Greater Good" is code for serfdom/slavery and is evil.
You completely highlighted the wrong part….

See, it's that second part that gets the dems. They don't care what you do as long as it's mandated.

Bingo. Trump was never a shot cheerleader. Neither is @DCandtheUTBand. Everyone knows who they are. Hiden is a huge one.

The 'greater good' crowd were also the Germans who told the nazis where their jew neighbors were hiding. For the 'greater good'.

Shot cheerleaders are evil. It's time we stopped coddling them.

Reactions: fatman76
See, it's that second part that gets the dems. They don't care what you do as long as it's mandated.
What have we always told the shot cheerleaders?

If they would have handled shots as Trump did, a lot more people would have gotten the jab.

Trump is a leader. The shot cheerleaders should have taken notes.

Reactions: fatman76
Leveraging the IRS against political opponents is bad.

Using the FBI to go after opposition campaigns and using known fake information to smear is bad.

But withholding potentially life saving medicine over politics? Holy shit.

Actually Joe Biden is an inferior intellect with a mean streak, who's become an old man with dementia AND a mean streak. He's a puppet who is easily controlled by operatives who know just how to flatter a stupid vegetable.
If you haven't noticed, we're knee deep in doo doo.
I wonder if good old General Milley has made any more calls to the ChiComs...you know, telling them all is well and His Veggieness is not really in charge. 💩💩💩🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

This treatment is not in short supply. Where are the Dems on this?

@Uniformed_ReRe @BSC911 @sadgator

The Democrat Party is being run, operated and controlled by people who are evil. The people of California got a chance to begin ridding theirselves of this evil and yet they (apparently) chose to keep the Demonrats in office. Unless that election was rigged, I dion't understand how our fellow Americans could/would do this.

Californians truly do live in an alternate reality. If you've ever lived there (I have) and were from back east, you'd notice how insular it is, even in 2021. They think THEY are the normal folks and the rest of the country has it all wrong.
I know they drive Texans crazy - the newcomers are moving to TX and talk about how excited they are with lower taxes, better schools, lower house prices, etc. and then they vote Dem.
Stupid sheeple.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Californians truly do live in an alternate reality. If you've ever lived there (I have) and were from back east, you'd notice how insular it is, even in 2021. They think THEY are the normal folks and the rest of the country has it all wrong.
I know they drive Texans crazy - the newcomers are moving to TX and talk about how excited they are with lower taxes, better schools, lower house prices, etc. and then they vote Dem.
Stupid sheeple.
Stupid is as stupid does. Duval County is full of like minded recent immigrants from other states. It used to be a decent place to live. The newly arrived woke is killing it. The flight from this county is full bore on into St Johns County. It blows my mind when they talk about turning downtown and the shipyards into some sort of shiny object, a Mecca. You can put lipstick and a new sun dress on a pig, but at the end of the day, it'll still be a pig. Taxpayer money going straight into a rabbit hole, it infuriates me. :mad: Most businesses already saw the writing on the wall and have fled to Gate Parkway and the Town Center area.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Stupid is as stupid does. Duval County is full of like minded recent immigrants from other states. It used to be a decent place to live. The newly arrived woke is killing it. The flight from this county is full bore on into St Johns County. It blows my mind when they talk about turning downtown and the shipyards into some sort of shiny object, a Mecca. You can put lipstick and a new sun dress on a pig, but at the end of the day, it'll still be a pig. Taxpayer money going straight into a rabbit hole, it infuriates me. :mad: Most businesses already saw the writing on the wall and have fled to Gate Parkway and the Town Center area.
Not only that we have a Rino Republican Mayor who is as crooked as they come. Further, if you believe the last presidential election results we apparently voted for the senile and crooked Biden. And our rag newspaper, Fla Times Union, has been bought out by the same owners as the Lib NY Times and is a propaganda machine for the evil Democrats.

Not only that we have a Rino Republican Mayor who is as crooked as they come. Further, if you believe the last presidential election results we apparently voted for the senile and crooked Biden. And our rag newspaper, Fla Times Union, has been bought out by the same owners as the Lib NY Times and is a propaganda machine for the evil Democrats.
I like Curry, but you do you. He's got a tightrope to walk. Please expand on the crooked part.
The FTU is not even good enough to wipe my doggies hind end, and that columnist Nate Monroe is a complete leftist twit.

I like Curry, but you do you. He's got a tightrope to walk. Please expand on the crooked part.
The FTU is not even good enough to wipe my doggies hind end, and that columnist Nate Monroe is a complete leftist twit.
The attemt to sell JEA was a sceme to make money at tax payers expense. I don't know who hatch this plot but I certainly know that Curry put it in play.

• Angry
I'm a Duval County girl who grew up here. I'm not aware of new wokesters, and I live on the Southside.
SOMETHING needs to happen with downtown. It's dead. It was livelier 50 years ago with less than half the population.

Since graduating from college, marrying and living all over the US I returned home 17 years ago and just laugh at the folks who think we don't have low taxes. But we don't have sidewalks in every neighborhood, not enough parks/rec centers, and good libraries.
I worked one summer MANY years ago as a HS Junior doing polling about consolidation. Fred Schultz had a group who was pushing for it, and the late Pat Caddell hired BK classmates for $5 a day.
My Mom (RIP) was active in the Duval County Democrat PArty, and later headed up a small state agency under Askew. I went to school or my siblings did with several current or past City Council members. I graduated with Toney Sleiman.
My parents were Democrats, but back then everyone was. We're all Republicans now. My point is that I know this town.

Now, St. John's County is getting bleed over because the schools are so superior. My son and his family moved there for a reason. True story: a family from NY moved on to their street, paid cash, over asking price. They were invited to a BBQ at a neighbors and several folks just flat out told them if they wanted to "fit in" they needed to vote Republican 😂.

• Haha
The attemt to sell JEA was a sceme to make money at tax payers expense. I don't know who hatch this plot but I certainly know that Curry put it in play.
Not really. But Curry knows the whole story. So now taxpayers will stay on the hook for a huge pension liability. JEA workers get very nice pensions. And we will also have to budget for EPA mandated changes to our electric power. If we are so damn good with JEA why the HELL are there still above ground power lines everywhere?

Not really. But Curry knows the whole story. So now taxpayers will stay on the hook for a huge pension liability. JEA workers get very nice pensions. And we will also have to budget for EPA mandated changes to our electric power. If we are so damn good with JEA why the HELL are there still above ground power lines everywhere?
Jacksonville has most or all of its employees (including JEA) on a pension plan. However the Police and Fireman have a seperate plan. This is very much like most other cities in the USA. So Jacksonville treats its employees like other cities do. I think this is the right thing to do. Those in the pension plan pay a percentage of their pay to the plan and the employer is supposed to match that contribution. The funds received are trhen invested and then the payouts are funded not by taxpayers but by profits on investments and the continued contributions of current employees. If a pension fund is not fully funded it is usually because some crook has raided it or some employer like City Hall has not funded their portion.
I am a retired Transmission Line Engineer putting all our electrical lines underground would be very expensive and not very practical. This would be a lot like climate change where most of the so called remedies are very expensive with little or no benefit.

Jacksonville has most or all of its employees (including JEA) on a pension plan. However the Police and Fireman have a seperate plan. This is very much like most other cities in the USA. So Jacksonville treats its employees like other cities do. I think this is the right thing to do. Those in the pension plan pay a percentage of their pay to the plan and the employer is supposed to match that contribution. The funds received are trhen invested and then the payouts are funded not by taxpayers but by profits on investments and the continued contributions of current employees. If a pension fund is not fully funded it is usually because some crook has raided it or some employer like City Hall has not funded their portion.
I am a retired Transmission Line Engineer putting all our electrical lines underground would be very expensive and not very practical. This would be a lot like climate change where most of the so called remedies are very expensive with little or no benefit.
So you’re telling it like a JEA guy who will get a check. I’m the customer who gets to pay for it.
Above ground lines covered up by trees in Mandarin are inexcusable in 2021. Expensive? How about the OWNERS of JEA who sit without power for two weeks - let’s ask them.
Underground not practical? Why are they underground ANYWHERE then? So Jax has to put up with downed power lines? Are you freakin serious?
Pension is underfunded why? Rates or taxes impractically low?
“Blame it on crooks” sounds like a union line from your IBEW headquarters, is that what they tell you? Look again. Who was that fat Phuque they finally dumped five or six years back who did very little but got $400K a year in “retirement”?
The sale proposal was not a great thing but JEA ain’t all clean hands.

So you’re telling it like a JEA guy who will get a check. I’m the customer who gets to pay for it.
Above ground lines covered up by trees in Mandarin are inexcusable in 2021. Expensive? How about the OWNERS of JEA who sit without power for two weeks - let’s ask them.
Underground not practical? Why are they underground ANYWHERE then? So Jax has to put up with downed power lines? Are you freakin serious?
Pension is underfunded why? Rates or taxes impractically low?
“Blame it on crooks” sounds like a union line from your IBEW headquarters, is that what they tell you? Look again. Who was that fat Phuque they finally dumped five or six years back who did very little but got $400K a year in “retirement”?
The sale proposal was not a great thing but JEA ain’t all clean hands.
Indeed I retired from JEA with 30 years in 2003. If a pension fund is under funded it is usually because City Hall has not been putting in its fair share or even worse crooked politicians have been stealing from the pot. The fat guy who got caught you are talking about was, I believe, in the Police and Fire pension fund which is run and looked at differently than the General pension. I am glad that he got caught and hope they get all of them if there are others.
I was not a member of IBEW but I have worked with them and so I know that they are good people and very competent. You should note that when the power is out these (IBEW) are the ones that get the lights back on.
As for putting Electric Lines UG most utilities are putting new develpoments UG and they make the developer or purchaser pay a portion of the additional cost for UG. This seems fair to me.

Is City Hall in fact the overseer of the Fund? I wonder. And Wasn’t Delaney the Mayor when you retired? Was he a crook too? Or Ed Austin before him?
New communities do put lines underground because it’s a NO BRAINER that’s where they belong - just like sewer lines instead of septic tanks! And yes the developer pays the fee. That’s normal everywhere.
But older neighborhoods in Jax on both sides of the ditch still have utility poles. Expensive San Jose and Mandarin homes with big tax bills should not have to go without power for two weeks after a Cat 1 or 2 hurricane. What are we, Mississippi?

Indeed I retired from JEA with 30 years in 2003. If a pension fund is under funded it is usually because City Hall has not been putting in its fair share or even worse crooked politicians have been stealing from the pot. The fat guy who got caught you are talking about was, I believe, in the Police and Fire pension fund which is run and looked at differently than the General pension. I am glad that he got caught and hope they get all of them if there are others.
I was not a member of IBEW but I have worked with them and so I know that they are good people and very competent. You should note that when the power is out these (IBEW) are the ones that get the lights back on.
As for putting Electric Lines UG most utilities are putting new develpoments UG and they make the developer or purchaser pay a portion of the additional cost for UG. This seems fair to me.
B-I-N-G-O. The COJ for years has kicked the can down the road and woefully underfunded city pension plans. This is something I actually know quite a bit about........at least between 2000 and 2014. During the stock market glory days, the city quit making contributions to the pension plans, allowing actuaries to sit on their laurels and not fund a cent during good stock market years. That dog don't hunt, and predictably, we went through the Obama recession and the market tanked like the Titanic, leaving a huge fiduciary shortfall, and in the ruse if not setting aside funds for the rainy days that come pounding down.

The JEA sale was Curry's idea of a bailout fund for years and years of pension fund mismanagement. Was it all his fault? No. But let's call a spade a spade and tell the truth about the situation, the proposed sale of that utility was putting a bandaid on years of incompetency.

What's even more maddening, the potential buyout entity couldn't care less what they were going to pay for it. The PSC awards rates of returns based on capital outlays of the purchase. In fact, the higher the price the city would had sold it for, the private company just gets a bigger annual return on it's investment. The bagholders were going to be JEA customers, and no one else.

Reactions: nothergator
The bag holders are gonna be any of us who get a bill for electricity in Duval County no matter who owns JEA.
and in the future our rates will go up anyway. JEA "used" to have the lowest rates. Yeah. They didn't spend money putting utilities underground or even preparing for growth in some areas. I know a little about that too.

Some of you good old boys just don't want things to change in Jax. Bet y'all live on the Westside. 😂

The bag holders are gonna be any of us who get a bill for electricity in Duval County no matter who owns JEA.
and in the future our rates will go up anyway. JEA "used" to have the lowest rates. Yeah. They didn't spend money putting utilities underground or even preparing for growth in some areas. I know a little about that too.

Some of you good old boys just don't want things to change in Jax. Bet y'all live on the Westside. 😂
😂

Um no...........you townie. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT