ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Federal Investigation Ends With 2 Misdemeanors

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jo...ea-deal-income-tax-case-gun-charges-rcna90144
Hunter Biden expected to plead guilty to tax-related misdemeanor crimes as part of a plea agreement
The Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney in Delaware reached the agreement.

June 20, 2023, 9:27 AM EDT / Updated June 20, 2023, 9:29 AM EDT
By Sarah Fitzpatrick and Tom Winter

The Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney for Delaware has reached a plea agreement with Hunter Biden, in which he is expected to plead guilty to two federal misdemeanor counts of failing to pay his taxes. Biden also faces a separate gun possession charge that will likely be dismissed if he meets certain conditions, according to court documents filed on Tuesday.

Two sources familiar with the agreement told NBC News that it includes a provision in which the U.S. Attorney has agreed to recommend probation for Biden for his tax violations. Legal experts also said that the tax and gun charges will likely not result in any jail time for President Joe Biden’s son.

The decision by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who was nominated by President Trump in 2018, indicates an end to the sweeping, five-year investigation by federal prosecutors, FBI agents and IRS officials of Hunter Biden’s conduct. The Biden Administration has kept Weiss in place in order to avoid having a U.S. Attorney appointed by the President oversee his son’s criminal case.

Chris Clark, attorney for Hunter Biden told NBC News in a statement: “With the announcement of two agreements between my client, Hunter Biden, and the Unites States Attorney’s Office for the District of Delaware, it is my understanding that the five-year investigation into Hunter is resolved.
"Hunter will take responsibility for two instances of misdemeanor failure to file tax payments when due pursuant to a plea agreement. A firearm charge, which will be subject to a pretrial diversion agreement and will not be the subject of the plea agreement, will also be filed by the Government. I know Hunter believes it is important to take responsibility for these mistakes he made during a period of turmoil and addiction in his life. He looks forward to continuing his recovery and moving forward.”

• Wow
Reactions: DGlockUF
These are THE EXACT same Feds that started: Russian Collusion, shielded Biden from Ukrainian Bribery w The Trump Impeachment 1.0, lied about 1/6 as an “Insurrection”, let Hilary off for destroying 33,000 eMails & 9 phones, passed on BOTH Pence & Biden’s storage of Top Secret documents, …. MUCH, MUCH more!

What a disgrace our government has become! Clearly a two tier justice system!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
These are THE EXACT same Feds that started: Russian Collusion, shielded Biden from Ukrainian Bribery w The Trump Impeachment 1.0, lied about 1/6 as an “Insurrection”, let Hilary off for destroying 33,000 eMails & 9 phones, passed on BOTH Pence & Biden’s storage of Top Secret documents, …. MUCH, MUCH more!

What a disgrace our government has become! Clearly a two tier justice system!

Actually it is not THE EXACT same Feds as you claim...

Those are 3 different FBI's...

one with Jeff Sessions as Atty Gen & Comey FBI director
one with Bill Barr & Chris Wray as FBI director
one with Merrick Garland & Chris Wray FBI director

If you can't even get the most basic facts straight about who is involved why should anyone listen to what you have to say?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jo...ea-deal-income-tax-case-gun-charges-rcna90144
Hunter Biden expected to plead guilty to tax-related misdemeanor crimes as part of a plea agreement

The Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney for Delaware has reached a plea agreement with Hunter Biden, in which he is expected to plead guilty to two federal misdemeanor counts of failing to pay his taxes. Biden also faces a separate gun possession charge that will likely be dismissed if he meets certain conditions, according to court documents filed on Tuesday.

Two sources familiar with the agreement told NBC News that it includes a provision in which the U.S. Attorney has agreed to recommend probation for Biden for his tax violations. Legal experts also said that the tax and gun charges will likely not result in any jail time for President Joe Biden’s son.

The decision by U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who was nominated by President Trump in 2018, indicates an end to the sweeping, five-year investigation by federal prosecutors, FBI agents and IRS officials of Hunter Biden’s conduct. The Biden Administration has kept Weiss in place in order to avoid having a U.S. Attorney appointed by the President oversee his son’s criminal case.

Chris Clark, attorney for Hunter Biden told NBC News in a statement: “With the announcement of two agreements between my client, Hunter Biden, and the Unites States Attorney’s Office for the District of Delaware, it is my understanding that the five-year investigation into Hunter is resolved.
"Hunter will take responsibility for two instances of misdemeanor failure to file tax payments when due pursuant to a plea agreement. A firearm charge, which will be subject to a pretrial diversion agreement and will not be the subject of the plea agreement, will also be filed by the Government. I know Hunter believes it is important to take responsibility for these mistakes he made during a period of turmoil and addiction in his life. He looks forward to continuing his recovery and moving forward.”
The title of this thread should be "Joe Biden expected to plead guilty to tax-related misdemeanor crimes as part of a plea agreement" or "President Hunter Biden expected to plead guilty to tax-related misdemeanor crimes as part of a plea agreement" That is how the far right will see it.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Actually it is not THE EXACT same Feds as you claim...

Those are 3 different FBI's...

one with Jeff Sessions as Atty Gen & Comey FBI director
one with Bill Barr & Chris Wray as FBI director
one with Merrick Garland & Chris Wray FBI director

If you can't even get the most basic facts straight about who is involved why should anyone listen to what you have to say?
#fakenews

The government is an enemy of the American People. They protect our Political Elites. I have no idea why you would be okay with that. No American is safe from their corruption - especially not you. Once Trump gets back in, I hope he throws you into the "grist mill" of Federal misconduct!!!!

#fakenews

The government is an enemy of the American People. They protect our Political Elites. I have no idea why you would be okay with that. No American is safe from their corruption - especially not you. Once Trump gets back in, I hope he throws you into the "grist mill" of Federal misconduct!!!!

You're that allergic to simple facts huh? 🤣

There are Grey haired ladies in jail right now who were part of the insurrection on Jan 6th. Meanwhile, Hunter the influence peddler, money laundered and tax cheat gets popped w 2 misdemeanors and a deffered prosecution for lying on a gun permit.

Sounds about right.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Our country is lost forever. I pray this doesn’t get violent. Leftists love political violence.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
I realize just how thrilled you are with this Reggie. You do realize you would NEVER get this deal

And where's the outrage for the non-charge of Jared Kushner?

He got a billion dollar investment deal from the Saudis and billed the hours working that deal on the US raxpayer 😲

Have you heard a peep out of the trump sheep about this corruption? Nope.

• Haha
So what's been the time clock on Jared Kushner?

No charges yet and we know on the morning of Jan 6 2020 he was busy flying back to Wash DC after sowing up the Saudi deal on the taxpayers dime

He hasn't been cleared of anything...the investigation remains open

Reggie- feel free to provide anything of substance that says Kushner violated any laws

How about the comments from your own GOP chief investigator?

Its always amazing how little the trump supporters know about the party

Shall we all cry & whine about political non-prosecutions & political weaponization?

https://www.newsweek.com/probe-jared-kushners-saudi-ties-table-republican-says-1780680
Probe Into Jared Kushner's Saudi Ties 'On the Table,' Republican Says
BY ANDREW STANTON ON 2/12/23 AT 5:47 PM EST

Representative James Comer, the Republican who chairs the House Oversight Committee, said an investigation into Jared Kushner's ties to Saudi Arabia is "on the table."

Former President Donald Trump and Kushner, his son-in-law and ex-senior adviser, are facing new scrutiny over the Trump administration's alleged ties to Saudi Arabia. A Washington Post report indicates they benefited from receiving Saudi funds in exchange for the international standing of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The report prompted fresh calls for the Trump administration to face investigation over Kushner's financial dealings.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...tically-unsustainable-to-investigate-kushner/
Comer agrees it could be politically unsustainable to investigate Kushner
BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 03/21/23 12:14 PM ET

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, agreed that it could be politically unsustainable to investigate Jared Kushner — former President Trump’s son-in-law who served as a senior adviser in the White House — in a new profile by The New York Times.

The Times, which interviewed Comer for six hours, said the Kentucky Republican did not rule out probing Kushner’s business dealings but agreed with a reporter who suggested it might be politically unsustainable for him to investigate Kushner.

“I don’t disagree with what you said,” Comer said, according to the newspaper.

Comer secured the gavel for the House Oversight and Accountability Committee in January, when Republicans officially took control of the lower chamber. The panel plays a central role in the House GOP’s investigative oversight, and the conference has vowed probes into a number of areas, including President Biden’s family, the situation at the southern border and the messy withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

In his roughly first two months on the job, Comer eliminated a probe looking into Kushner’s business dealings, according to the Times.

Did anybody really think anything worse was going to happen to Hunter ?

If you did then you might want to “reevaluate“ your thought process.

Doesn‘t make it right but to have expected more serious penalties seems to me to have been misguided hope.

The old saying seems apropos - “wish in one hand, spit in the other and see which one comes true first”.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
How about the comments from your own GOP chief investigator?

Its always amazing how little the trump supporters know about the party

Shall we all cry & whine about political non-prosecutions & political weaponization?

https://www.newsweek.com/probe-jared-kushners-saudi-ties-table-republican-says-1780680
Probe Into Jared Kushner's Saudi Ties 'On the Table,' Republican Says
BY ANDREW STANTON ON 2/12/23 AT 5:47 PM EST

Representative James Comer, the Republican who chairs the House Oversight Committee, said an investigation into Jared Kushner's ties to Saudi Arabia is "on the table."

Former President Donald Trump and Kushner, his son-in-law and ex-senior adviser, are facing new scrutiny over the Trump administration's alleged ties to Saudi Arabia. A Washington Post report indicates they benefited from receiving Saudi funds in exchange for the international standing of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The report prompted fresh calls for the Trump administration to face investigation over Kushner's financial dealings.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...tically-unsustainable-to-investigate-kushner/
Comer agrees it could be politically unsustainable to investigate Kushner
BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 03/21/23 12:14 PM ET

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, agreed that it could be politically unsustainable to investigate Jared Kushner — former President Trump’s son-in-law who served as a senior adviser in the White House — in a new profile by The New York Times.

The Times, which interviewed Comer for six hours, said the Kentucky Republican did not rule out probing Kushner’s business dealings but agreed with a reporter who suggested it might be politically unsustainable for him to investigate Kushner.

“I don’t disagree with what you said,” Comer said, according to the newspaper.

Comer secured the gavel for the House Oversight and Accountability Committee in January, when Republicans officially took control of the lower chamber. The panel plays a central role in the House GOP’s investigative oversight, and the conference has vowed probes into a number of areas, including President Biden’s family, the situation at the southern border and the messy withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

In his roughly first two months on the job, Comer eliminated a probe looking into Kushner’s business dealings, according to the Times.

tumblr_nm4qnym2Li1unnosro1_400.gif

He's over in another thread claiming there is a two-tiered justice system in this country and how it's not right, but here he's starting threads and giggling about that same two-tiered justice system.

This is what it looks like when your politics run your life.

Giggling? 🤣

You want him charged for bribery? Show us the evidence.

As of right now the witness has disappeared and there are no audio tapes

What exactly would be the evidence to charge Hunter Biden anymore than what happened today?

This person? 🤣

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lower-gary-shapley-hunter-biden-b2346365.html
IRS ‘whistleblower’ who claimed Hunter Biden case was mishandled won’t cooperate with Senate probe
EXCLUSIVE: Whistleblower has cut off communication with the Senate Finance Committee even as he prepares to testify before a GOP-led House panel, writes Andrew Feinberg

I guess his big complaint about it being slow walked is kinda moot now that its been charged

Especially since the DOJ investigator was appointed by trump/Barr just like Durham and retained by Biden/Garland

If you complaint is slow walking that was dine by a trump supporter

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-whistleblower-tax-probe-hunter-biden/
IRS whistleblower speaks: DOJ "slow-walked" tax probe said to involve Hunter Biden
JIM AXELROD, MICHAEL KAPLAN, ANDY BAST

UPDATED ON: MAY 24, 2023 / 8:31 PM / CBS NEWS

So to review....

'Comments' are admissible as EVIDENCE in the mind of ray ray when it comes to Jared, but we need REAL EVIDENCE when it comes to Hunter.

I seem to think @kalimgoodman fell along the same line of thinking.

Shameful.

So to review....

'Comments' are admissible as EVIDENCE in the mind of ray ray when it comes to Jared, but we need REAL EVIDENCE when it comes to Hunter.

No dumb dumb you rely on mischaracterizing what's been said...

Everyone is fully capable of reading the thread for themselves they don't need your edits or your misunderstandings

Comments related to Jared were not presented as "evidence" the question was please show us ANYTHING of substance that Kushner violated the law

Comer's own words are that there sufficent reason to open an investigation

Nice try but you need some remedial reading classes

I seem to think @kalimgoodman fell along the same line of thinking.

Shameful.

malone is a disciple of the "I'm so dumb You Can't blame me" style of comments so beoadly employed by donald trump as a defense for his criminal actions

Its so funny

minime.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT