ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Federal Investigation Ends With 2 Misdemeanors

Given the track record of truth telling around here...

I'm just wondering if we'll actually get an announcement about some of Jason's direct orders that have been openly violated and no one seems to get susupended or reprimanded for

Good news, if I get banned I'll be a man about it. I'll own it, admit my board violation and won't blame others for my mistake.

But that's just me. Others are more comfortable in victimhood.

In my defense his post was rather imbecilic.

Also I said "sort of" which was a gift imho. Semantics? Yea, probably.

And dude, you call people stupid in about half of your posts.

bama rationalizing his use of words & behavior he loves to lecture, cry, and whine about but excuses him for... :rolleyes:

What part of the investigative and legal process should have been done differently?
Do you really think it should take FIVE freaking years to investigate non payment of taxes and lying on a government form to obtain a firearm? It is a federal offense and do you realize how many people have served and are currently serving jail time for both tax evasion and lying to obtain a gun?
You can defend this if you want but this has been and still is a ridiculous case on so many levels since the laptop was discovered 5 years ago.

Do you really think it should take FIVE freaking years to investigate non payment of taxes and lying on a government form to obtain a firearm? It is a federal offense and do you realize how many people have served and are currently serving jail time for both tax evasion and lying to obtain a gun?
You can defend this if you want but this has been and still is a ridiculous case on so many levels since the laptop was discovered 5 years ago.

I know a handful people who got busted cheating on their taxes. As far as I know, none of them served any jail or prison time. It makes a difference when you plead guilty and don’t have priors.

As far as it taking five years, is that beneficial to Hunter? And who was president in 2018, 2019, 2020 and early 2021? Who appointed the prosecutor on the case?

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
BTW, stating categorically that I've never reported him would be an incredibly stupid thing to say if I'd ever reported him.

Jason, or any other mod, could easily call me out if that wasn't true. And yet I'll say it again...I've never reported Ray.

But in typical kalim fashion, here you are debating topics that are irrefutable. Why do you do that?
I'm not debating it. You are

As far as it taking five years, is that beneficial to Hunter? And who was president in 2018, 2019, 2020 and early 2021? Who appointed the prosecutor on the case?
I know I know! The guy that you think was a dictator?

Worst. Dictator. Ever.

What's beneficial to Hunter is not going to jail. I suspect Gen Flynn would have loved to dodge a clear FARA violation charge as the crackhead First Son did.

Reactions: nail1988
You being a man about something? Guess it's a 1st time for everything.

LOL 😂

I get shot at in my profession. I've been stabbed once and it's been attempted on three other occasions. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had physical confrontations with people who would rather kill me than go to jail.

But because I won't participate in every puerile slapfight debate with you, on your terms, I'm not a man? 🤣

You'll understand if I consider the source with regard to this particular questioning of my manhood, won't you kalim?

LOL 😂

I get shot at in my profession. I've been stabbed once and it's been attempted on three other occasions. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had physical confrontations with people who would rather kill me than go to jail.

But because I won't participate in every puerile slapfight debate with you, on your terms, I'm not a man? 🤣

You'll understand if I consider the source with regard to this particular questioning of my manhood, won't you kalim?
Being tough and being a man are not the same.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I know a handful people who got busted cheating on their taxes. As far as I know, none of them served any jail or prison time. It makes a difference when you plead guilty and don’t have priors.

I'll just let you be the judge on whether preferential treatment was given based on this rapper's lawyer comments.

Will Hunter get the same sentence as these rappers with comparable crimes?

You didn't say anything. So I guess they are easy to stand by.

And since you failed to be specific, our conversation is over.
This is why I no longer engage with that guy and all of his games and nonsense. I do believe you are wasting your time with him because his antics never change.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
In light of the Hunter Biden fiasco, it will be even more laughable the next time Biden or Dems bring up either white privilege or gun control laws. Yea, right!

Hunter Biden is one of ONLY two gun owners I ever remember not being supported by the 2nd amendment crowd

Philandro Castille was the other

170620185053-philando-castile-dash-cam-super-169.jpg

What about drug addicts never convicted of a crime?

Drug addicts should not be allowed to purchase guns, period. And they aren't allowed.

There's a disqualifying question on the application that specifically asks about drug and alcohol use.

There are Grey haired ladies in jail right now who were part of the insurrection on Jan 6th. Meanwhile, Hunter the influence peddler, money laundered and tax cheat gets popped w 2 misdemeanors and a deffered prosecution for lying on a gun permit.

Sounds about right.

So why didn't the trump DOJ prosecutor file charges for money laundering or illegal influence peddling?

And @tb8232 chose to run and hide when asked what trump's healthcare achievements were

driveby posters are the most chicken crap type posters

So why didn't the trump DOJ prosecutor file charges for money laundering or illegal influence peddling?

And @tb8232 chose to run and hide when asked what trump's healthcare achievements were

driveby posters are the most chicken crap type posters
Hunter investigation ends? Fake news, even the DOJ admits he's still under investigation, although I suspect that's simply a ploy to dodge FOIA requests. But after yesterday's news, all bets are off.

As for Trump, he enacted Right to Try, one of the crowning achievements of his first term. That saves American lives directly, and indirectly through allowing patients to try new drugs and protocols that otherwise would get stopped by red tape.

But Hiden did drop the prices of a few designer drugs from $7,000 a dose to $6.950. What a guy.

Hunter investigation ends? Fake news, even the DOJ admits he's still under investigation, although I suspect that's simply a ploy to dodge FOIA requests. But after yesterday's news, all bets are off.

As for Trump, he enacted Right to Try, one of the crowning achievements of his first term. That saves American lives directly, and indirectly through allowing patients to try new drugs and protocols that otherwise would get stopped by red tape.

But Hiden did drop the prices of a few designer drugs from $7,000 a dose to $6.950. What a guy.

Drug addicts should not be allowed to purchase guns, period. And they aren't allowed.

There's a disqualifying question on the application that specifically asks about drug and alcohol use.
There is a court case that is arguing that drug addicts and domestic abusers should have access to guns and the government has no right to take it from them. It is led by pro-gun people. Interested to see how that turn out.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
MAGA: “Biden is using the DOJ to persecute his political opponents!”

Meanwhile, Trump’s DOJ had already launched an investigation of Trump’s political opponent’s son.
As of right now the witness has disappeared and there are no audio tapes

What exactly would be the evidence to charge Hunter Biden anymore than what happened today?
Trump has confirmed the identity of the person Hunter texted demanding money as Henry Zhao, a 'Communist Party official', who Hunter threatened via text on July 30, 2017.

Just pointing that out for the 3 sheep who cheerleaded the Hunter slap on the wrist and asked to know why anything should have been done differently.

Now you know. Side with your country, or side with China?

There is a court case that is arguing that drug addicts and domestic abusers should have access to guns and the government has no right to take it from them. It is led by pro-gun people. Interested to see how that turn out.

I don't give it much of a chance.

IIRC, the form asks if you are "an unlawful user of, or addicted to..." and then it lists several drugs and drug classifications. No court in their right mind will challenge that imho.

And the outcry over domestic abusers would be worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT