ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Federal Investigation Ends With 2 Misdemeanors

I don't give it much of a chance.

IIRC, the form asks if you are "an unlawful user of, or addicted to..." and then it lists several drugs and drug classifications. No court in their right mind will challenge that imho.

And the outcry over domestic abusers would be worse.
I HOPE you are correct.

There is a court case that is arguing that drug addicts and domestic abusers should have access to guns and the government has no right to take it from them. It is led by pro-gun people. Interested to see how that turn out.
The only drug addict we are talking about ITT is the one that's dealing state secrets to China for millions.

Pace yourself, lad. You're going gaslight yourself out if you don't slow down. This is the 1st inning of this scandal.

"Let's let it play out."

This RGG thread did not end well...really wish he was here to see this
No, no it did not.

This is what happens when a Biden runs into an unbiased judge. The sweetheart deal falls apart.

I don't understand how he can plead not guilty to the firearms charge. How does that make any sense? We know he was on drugs and he never denied signing the form.

No, no it did not.

This is what happens when a Biden runs into an unbiased judge. The sweetheart deal falls apart.

I don't understand how he can plead not guilty to the firearms charge. How does that make any sense? We know he was on drugs and he never denied signing the form.

This just means there will now be a trial...unless they get their poop in aq scoop and make a REAL plea deal. They almost have to.

No, no it did not.

You can plead not guilty if you're caught in 4k in front of a nationally televised audience. It's probably unwise to do so...for most people anyway.

Reactions: fatman76
No, no it did not.

This gives them time to TRY to arrange another plea deal. I think all eyes will be on the next one. I believe Hunter is going to have to spend some time behind bars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT