ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

Idiot Biden voter burns himself stealing gas ⛽️

Video: Dim-witted Biden gas thief pays for his misdeed, catches fire after drilling hole in truck's tank

img.jpg

Idiot Biden voter burns himself stealing gas ⛽️

Video: Dim-witted Biden gas thief pays for his misdeed, catches fire after drilling hole in truck's tank

img.jpg

Is it just me, or do all "independent" libtards commit crimes such as looting, rioting, assaulting/killing Asians? Oh, and stealing gas.
As a matter of fact, I remember a dude who was a Trump hater back in high school and still is to this day. Guess what he got arrested for after high school? Stealing gas(back then, there were gas stations that didn't require pre pay at the pump while gas was around .80 cents per gallon). His former acquaintances to this day refuse to allow Mr Gas Thief to live down that very day.
Nail in the head, thanks for triggering my memory about Barry the gas stealer.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
That criminal had been released on bail for battery, when he decided to take a hatchet to a police officer, and he got exactly what he deserved for his attempted murder,,, shot and dead I hope. 🤓

Another Biden horror show the blood is all on his hands

Breaking: At least 46 criminal invaders found dead in a trailer in San Antonio, and death toll may climb higher

Last edited:
That's 46 down, with around 35 Million more to go, one way or the other.... 🤓

Last edited:
  • Wow
The Biden death March

PHOTO: 166K Suspected Fentanyl Pills Discovered in Spare Tire​

BIDEN DRUG SURGE: Deaths from drug overdoses rose 15 percent during Joe Biden’s first year on the job, according to data from the CDC. Over 107,000 people died from an overdose last year, according to the data, more than 80,000 of whom died from opioids.

The Biden death March

PHOTO: 166K Suspected Fentanyl Pills Discovered in Spare Tire​

BIDEN DRUG SURGE: Deaths from drug overdoses rose 15 percent during Joe Biden’s first year on the job, according to data from the CDC. Over 107,000 people died from an overdose last year, according to the data, more than 80,000 of whom died from opioids.

Heads will roll for this one. Sorry about your heads Mr. And Mrs. Fentanyl dealers.

Reactions: instaGATOR
This is just horrifying. This is the seed corn 🌽 of Owebama and the RAT party

Teens beat 73-year-old man to death with traffic cone; two of them grin as they take off from scene

This why all Americans should pack heat.

Uh, this actually happened at an auto parts store, not at Dollar General.
"Shots customer?"
lol.gif

The replies are so BSC, Ray and sadgatoresque.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Uh, this actually happened at an auto parts store, not at Dollar General.
"Shots customer?"
lol.gif

The replies are so BSC, Ray and sadgatoresque.

That man needed his battery far more than I've ever needed a battery.

This case would be an interesting one to watch. Was the shooting justified after the attack???

Maybe not justified under the written law, but more than well deserved for that kind of a beat down that had the 'potential' to be fatal for that employee.

If they tried to charge her with murder-1, I'd hang the jury were I on it....

I tend to agree. It's certainly not Murder 1....assuming the girl died.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT