ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

A serious question for the board in general: 🤓

IF we lined the Southern border with a 1/4 mile wide mine field, and CLEARLY marked it as such, how many of the criminal illegal invading army would still try to cross into the U.S.???

I can think of no reasons why this should not be done immediately.

No truly INNOCENT citizen from any country would ever be harmed by us doing so, and as for the rest, they would get exactly what they deserved....

• Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Trump did not give us Brandon's inflationary tidal wave. On Election Day I paid $1.74 for regular gasoline.

Ukrainians weren't being slaughtered by an emboldened Putin. Trump lobbed 59 missiles at Putin's favorite client after gassing citizens.

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record with wages rising.

Brandon is an economic and foreign policy failure. Who among us has checked Brandon approval in blue states lately?

Bama, everyone could already be carrying concealed.
Criminals routinely do so.

Me being what is called by some as 'hyper vigilant,' I've always treated everyone out on the street as if they were armed.
I had assumed that all law enforcement did the same???

I don't think that this will increase the number of those CC'ing much, just that those that in the past that had a permit, will no longer be charged a fee to be able to follow the Constitution. My first permit in Florida cost me almost $200.00. It has gone down since then, and they have extended out the renewal times. but it has always pissed me off that I'm having to pay for something that is mine by right, the ability to self protect me and mine.
I just got mine back in November and it cost me over $200 - Southwest Florida.
$95 for the CCP class down at the local gun shop, which consisted of a 10 minute talk/peruse of the laws, do's and dont's, etc., followed by shooting 1 round out of a .22 revolver at about 10 yards just to see if you could do it I'm guessing.
I knew the class was a joke and I got hoodwinked when the "instructor" sat down with me and this couple and the first thing he had us do was fill out our own certification document - had I known that was for taking the "class" and passing I would've gotten up and walked out right then.
Then I had to set an appointment at the local tax collectors office, literally fill out the exact same paperwork I have to fill out when I purchase a gun, pose for a photo and then pay $125 for that experience.
They said it would take 30 to 60 days before I would get it in the mail but mine showed up in my mailbox 15 days later.
I went right out the next day and bought a handgun to pop that cherry. I gotta say, I do like being able to walk right out of the gun shop with a new gun right after the purchase instead of having to wait the 3 days.

Texas provides much of the nation's energy. Florida and Texas have very sound economies. Kalifornia, Illinois and New York are mismanaged drags on the US economy. The slow naturally doesn't see the wonderful benefits of Texas.

All of us provide gold mines of information with every post we author.

I just got mine back in November and it cost me over $200 - Southwest Florida.
$95 for the CCP class down at the local gun shop, which consisted of a 10 minute talk/peruse of the laws, do's and dont's, etc., followed by shooting 1 round out of a .22 revolver at about 10 yards just to see if you could do it I'm guessing.
I knew the class was a joke and I got hoodwinked when the "instructor" sat down with me and this couple and the first thing he had us do was fill out our own certification document - had I known that was for taking the "class" and passing I would've gotten up and walked out right then.
Then I had to set an appointment at the local tax collectors office, literally fill out the exact same paperwork I have to fill out when I purchase a gun, pose for a photo and then pay $125 for that experience.
They said it would take 30 to 60 days before I would get it in the mail but mine showed up in my mailbox 15 days later.
I went right out the next day and bought a handgun to pop that cherry. I gotta say, I do like being able to walk right out of the gun shop with a new gun right after the purchase instead of having to wait the 3 days.

The process was much different here for CC.

You filled out a pretty short form, criminal history was run and if it cleared, you got your CC ID on the spot. $20 per year up to 5 years.

We offer a few gun safety courses and marksmanship courses for free but they were strictly voluntary.

No Sir i have not, why do you ask? By the way, I have no interest in Texas at all, for any reason.

Jimbus welcome to the Texas border courtesy of Brandon 🤔🤬

Texas Dept. of Public Safety Lt.: ‘This Year’s Going to Be Catastrophic’ on the Border and Worse Than 2021​

Texas Dept. of Public Safety Lt.: ‘This Year’s Going to Be Catastrophic’ on the Border and Worse Than 2021​

What's the problem. Most of those people are wearig masks.

You know the deal, ignorance is bliss. Jimbo is one happy MFer. 😂

I'm mostly English. We've traced our lineage back to England where there's a ruined castle that still bears our family name. One of my relatives had his head cut off in the Tower of London for trying to usurp the throne along with Mary Queen of Scots.

Later my family returned to good graces and received a large land grant in North Carolina from King George (not sure if I or II). That went well right up until the American revolution...then it went less well.

Mine fields, with sniper nests for backup.... 😡

I'm still just fine with LEGAL immigration....
I'm fine with legal immigration.

Unbelievable the pictures I just saw with Hunter and a little kid on twitter and the media tried to just cover the crap up. The account will probably be banned but he showed the bad stuff with some things blurred out. Hunter Biden is a sick dude.

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
Unbelievable the pictures I just saw with Hunter and a little kid on twitter and the media tried to just cover the crap up. The account will probably be banned but he showed the bad stuff with some things blurred out. Hunter Biden is a sick dude.
Libs gonna lib. I know people may cringe when I say I cannot stand them...but I put a BUNCH of thought in to that subject, and my Country is WAY more important than some stereotype that someone else wants me to fit in to. I cannot stand libs.

This is the culture the RATS and Biden have created

VIDEO – New Orleans Police Arrest Minors Connected to Fatal Carjacking: ‘No Regard for Human Life’​

This is the culture the RATS and Biden have created

VIDEO – New Orleans Police Arrest Minors Connected to Fatal Carjacking: ‘No Regard for Human Life’​

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

If that was my mother, wife, or daughter that got dragged to their death, the courts would either do their job, or I'd seek justice by doing their job for them.... 😡

These large cities bring this on themselves by continually electing DEMS to run the cities.
Those cities have been over-run by Rats that are there with the citizens consent or tolerance.
Here's to hoping that this is just the beginning and that it escalates weekly until full on CHAOS
blows the place up in the faces of those that choose it, or choose not to do anything about it.

I have no wasted sympathy for any of the adults living in Chicago.
I do feel a bit sorry for the kids that are attempting to grow up there....
But for all human beings, 'Life is a Do-It-Yourself Project.'

How much of OUR money, and how many years is it going to take to deport every last one of the criminal invading army that have illegally invaded our country??? 😡

The Biden and RATS cop hating strikes again🤬🤬

Officials: Suspect Allegedly Shot, Killed Policeman Before Running Over His Body​

@BamaFan1137

Not sure if this was posted on another thread but an article involving the slain officer. Very sickening of liberals.

Tveit-cover.jpeg

So I am very surprised that no one has mentioned that DACA is, and has never been important to the left. they USE ILLEGAL aliens. They do not care one iota about them. They have majority in both house and senate..and the oval office. Has ANYONE heard of them trying to pass a law for DACA people for permanent citizenship? Hussein had a super majority...and never passed a bill to accomplish this.

Not sure if this was posted on another thread but an article involving the slain officer. Very sickening of liberals.

Tveit-cover.jpeg

He'll be the first guy crying if my response time was slow when he calls 911 due to mean men scaring him with nasty looks or the mean texts his ex-wife sent him.

I waste no energy on people like him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT