ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Liberal America is such a shithole. A buddy told a group of my friends that he was leaving California to move to Texas. He had been planning the move for months and couldn't wait to leave the state.

He said the last stop they made in the state was at a McDonalds, where in the middle of their meal, a junkie came in, with his boombox, and put it down (music blaring) and started dancing as he picked through the garbage can getting food out.

And when that coward biden went to NY, not one word did that gutless pos utter about these scumbag DA's around the country who refuse to lock up violent crime perps. But when Psaki was asked about it, she gives the bs answer of biden not wanting to weigh in on local matters. Biden had no problem weighing in on calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist, with no facts or weighing on the border patrol "whipping" migrants and saying "they will pay". Strange we don't have a released report as yet.

Last edited:
If you can't get rid of all of the gun toting criminals, then the only reasonable response is to arm ALL OF THE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS so they have at least some chance of defending themselves against the Rat government failures to protect them....

As the Biden crime wave surges across America, at least seven people were assaulted in New York City's subway system over the weekend, including five stabbing victims.

Reports: 5 Stabbed in at Least 7 NYC Subway System Assaults in 48 Hours​

No need to worry, I hear this guy is on his way ........

rowan-atkinson-aim.gif

Biden promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Been to Portland lately? I did business in Portland for 12 years. It was peaceful.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Y’all don’t need to travel that far. Jax is Chicago south. Nine shot in 24 hours.
Five teenagers in one car yesterday and one has died.
I don't get the Times Onion anymore. But Northwest Jax and Westside have become the hood in the past 20 years. 😲 And it's no coincidence that Duval County has turned slightly blue. The flight to St Johns County is on. Ready, set, GO!

I don't get the Times Onion anymore. But Northwest Jax and Westside have become the hood in the past 20 years. 😲 And it's no coincidence that Duval County has turned slightly blue. The flight to St Johns County is on. Ready, set, GO!
Is Jacksonville still the largest city in area in the United States, larger than OKC's 750 square miles?

I once read a native of OKC drove a 62 mile round trip to pay his property taxes. His house and the county tax assessor were both in the OKC city limit. And yes, Oklahoma. It's a city limit.

I've driven onto the beginning of the I-10 in Jax to the 410 in L A. I've never set foot in Santa Monica at the end of the I-10 in Kalifornia.

Reactions: jfegaly
Judge hammers Brandon for dumping criminal invader kids in to Murica.

Federal Judge Orders Joe Biden to Stop Mass Release of Illegal Migrant Children at Border​

Is Jacksonville still the largest city in area in the United States, larger than OKC's 750 square miles?

I once read a native of OKC drove a 62 mile round trip to pay his property taxes. His house and the county tax assessor were both in the OKC city limit. And yes, Oklahoma. It's a city limit.

I've driven onto the beginning of the I-10 in Jax to the 410 in L A. I've never set foot in Santa Monica at the end of the I-10 in Kalifornia.
I have no idea. What happened was that Jacksonville annexed the entire surrounding county years ago. I do know if I drive west, it takes me 45 minutes to drive to the next county, and that's without any traffic.

Reactions: nail1988

Whatever you do, avoid I-10 East in Jax close to downtown as much as possible.

Have you noticed that the roads have been customized for Democrats? Every last one of the new additions have escape routes to the correct direction for them when they eff up? 😂 🤣
The only reason I will travel to University Blvd near the JU campus is a place called The Donut Shoppe. If you know of any other awesome donut places that's not in the hood not named Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme, don't hold out on me.

Reactions: nail1988

SBI - Duval county (City of Jacksonville is the county) has an area of
918 square miles with just shy of 1 Million in population.

And while Jacksonville's murder rate has dropped 30% recently, the Gangs and Drugs are still with them, so it's an ongoing job...

Google tells me that Jacksonville is
Jacksonville/Area 875 mi².
Its an inverted U shape around the St. Johns River. The I295 loop around the center is a 60+ miles loop.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
The only reason I will travel to University Blvd near the JU campus is a place called The Donut Shoppe. If you know of any other awesome donut places that's not in the hood not named Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme, don't hold out on me.
Honestly I don't. I'm not big on sweets, never have been.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
The 2 AM Krispy Kreme glazed donuts hot off the rack is a treat that I indulged in, in my late night youth.
I fondly remember going to their shop on 13th St just north of the UF campus.

But getting the super sweet dognutts now days is not happening for me.

Reactions: gatordad3
The 2 AM Krispy Kreme glazed donuts hot off the rack is a treat that I indulged in, in my late night youth.
I fondly remember going to their shop on 13th St just north of the UF campus.

But getting the super sweet dognutts now days is not happening for me.
In the olden times, Royal Castle burgers in Homestead, FL were to kill for.

In the olden times, Royal Castle burgers in Homestead, FL were to kill for.
If you went to my local (Hillsbouough Ave) in Tampa RC at opening on Sat. Morning, you could get a dozen of them bad boys for $1.00.... (regular price was .15 ea) Man, those were the days.... On the way to go fishing or hunting, we'd load up!

Last edited:
If you went to my local (Hillsbouough Ave) in Tampa RC at opening on Sat. Morning, you could get a dozen of them bad boys for $1.00.... Man, those were the days.... On the way to go fishing or hunting, we'd load up!
When I dined at Royal Castle, I always had a wonderful glass of tomato juice. Takeout was Coca Cola.

Just had a thought. If you can borrow a police scanner from @BamaFan1137 , you'll locate them all very quickly.

(sorry Bamer, low hanging fruit) ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT