Biden crime wave is so bad people are now booby trapping their cars

WATCH: Flash-Bang Booby Trap Deters Car Break-In in New Orleans​

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Their getaway car is a POS Chevy Sonic.

Biden crime wave is so bad people are now booby trapping their cars

WATCH: Flash-Bang Booby Trap Deters Car Break-In in New Orleans​

That is phenomenal. I wouldn't recommend because the bad guy would likely win the lawsuit for his hearing loss...but absolutely epic effort by the truck owner.

Included in the lawsuit...1 new pair of pants and underwear.

I had a guy that would steal entire cases of soft drinks from our fridge on the dock. I fixed that problem with a large rat trap inside the cardboard that sprung when you put your hand inside to grab the case. I have that on video as well. The dance he did afterwards is absolutely legendary...and it owns me every time I watch it.

BTW...he stepped off a $40k boat on the way to steal my $6 case of drinks. 😂

My kind of guy. When authority can't bring criminals to justice for the victimized citizens, then it becomes the sovereign citizens responsibility to find justice in whatever way they can.

Giving mercy to the guilty criminal, is treason to the innocent victim.

Looking out at what I see coming down the road in the near future, makes me very happy that I live in rural NE.FL, surrounded by other law abiding, gun toting, conservatives..... 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Liberal America is such a shithole. A buddy told a group of my friends that he was leaving California to move to Texas. He had been planning the move for months and couldn't wait to leave the state.

He said the last stop they made in the state was at a McDonalds, where in the middle of their meal, a junkie came in, with his boombox, and put it down (music blaring) and started dancing as he picked through the garbage can getting food out.
That day in the state of CA is routinely known as Tuesday.

Just left our condo in the Palm Springs area for our home in AZ and the differences are stark.

The inflation in CA is MJCH worse - for example a box of choc chip cookies in a grocery store is $6, same box in AZ is $3. Cheapest gas in CA is $5.75 vs. AZ is $4.43.

The fascism in CA is harsh and arbitrary per masks and vax passports. AZ such restrictions are nowhere.

Credit to CA for 2 things - 1 - the weather is spectacular now and 2 - the transportation and parking for the Coachella festival goers is plentiful and efficient, it's really dialed in.

Other than that, glad to be out ...

Wow Biden crime wave

Thieves Steal $140K Worth of Goods from Ohio Louis Vuitton Store, Authorities Say​

Are you surprised? The entire state of Ohio is a certifiable sh1tHole.

If it's any consolation to Joakim Noah, he still has the Gator Nation. If he were allowed, he would have stated much worse about Cleveland. Even Cleveland residents agree.

Last edited:
The killing fields in Owebamastan

33 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago​

Lori-Lightfoot-640x480.jpeg

So, where are all the Asian leaders like the soy boy Ted Lieu, the racist Asian NY Times employee, who trashes white people on Twitter, and the other Asian racist Mayor of Boston while these crimes against Asian bystanders getting beaten or killed continue to happen?

Last edited:
50 shot 10 killed in the city Chiraq in Owebamastan

where is the gun grabbers and state run?

50 Shot ( updated) During Memorial Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago​

Reactions: nail1988
No warning.
No drop your gun and put your hands up.
Just draw and shoot the armed felon that is threatening the lives of everyone near him.

That fine citizen needs a civic award at the very least.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT