ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

Bullchit. TOTAL BS. This is THE dumbest answer ever. Walls were never meant to 100% stop everyone...but they stop a HUGE majority, and make it WAY more difficult. Get your lod fat azz and try to climb over a 30 foot wall...let me watch!

Correct. And even those who do manage to clear the wall, the wall slows the process down and allows authorities time to respond to the breach. No one should expect an un-breachable wall. That's silly.

Short of lining Border Patrol up, shoulder to shoulder, it, along with sensors and drones, is the most efficient way to have and enforce our national boundaries.

nyc-subway-attack-green-suits.jpg

Correct. And even those who do manage to clear the wall, the wall slows the process down and allows authorities time to respond to the breach. No one should expect an un-breachable wall. That's silly.

Short of lining Border Patrol up, shoulder to shoulder, it, along with sensors and drones, is the most efficient way to have and enforce our national boundaries.
What is SO funny to me...the Hispanics are starting to flock to the Republicans side in DROVES. Many blacks are also. I have never figured out why many minorities vote blue. What do they have to show for it? High crime? Low income? Democrats EXPECT their vote on election day...and NEVER deliver the goods! Day after the election....they forget who they are!

Way cheaper. Much faster to install/deploy. Easier and safer to remove when no longer needed. And more effective at stopping the criminal illegal alien army that's invading our Southern border 24-7-365....

According to the Army Times, the service’s future mine systems, “must have a 2 to 300km communications capability, an ability to be switched on and off, remotely modified self-destruct or deactivate mechanisms, self-report status so that users will know if they’ve been tampered with or if a mine went off. The next-generation minefield can also radio back when it’s been tampered with or when a mine has detonated. It will also “detect, track, and engage” enemy vehicles. That turns a minefield into a wide area sensor, capable of telling friendly forces when the enemy is present. ”

chicago3.png
Mass shooting in Chiraq Owebamastan

Chicago mass shooting: Several children among at least 14 injured in drive-by on city's West Side​

An eyewitness reported that he found at least two children with bullet wounds in the Chicago mass shooting​

I hope states like AZ, PA, Michigan are ravaged

vote RAT @kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost @DGlockUF

Biden Crime Wave: Target Reports $400 Million in Looting Losses​

One of America’s largest retailers said Wednesday that the surge in crime is inflicting deep losses.

Target said its stores are getting looted at a massive scale. The damage to the bottom line has amounted to $400 million so far this year, the company said on a call with reporters on Wednesday.

The company is not the only retailer to point to a rise in theft recently. A spokesman for CVS said earlier this year that it has experienced a 300 percent increase in theft. Rite Aid said in October it suffered $5 million in losses due to theft in NYC in the most recent quarter alone. Home Depot said it has been locking up more products during the past 12 months in an attempt to stem theft.

GettyImages-1419413490-640x427.jpg

I hope states like AZ, PA, Michigan are ravaged

vote RAT @kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost @DGlockUF

Biden Crime Wave: Target Reports $400 Million in Looting Losses​

One of America’s largest retailers said Wednesday that the surge in crime is inflicting deep losses.

Target said its stores are getting looted at a massive scale. The damage to the bottom line has amounted to $400 million so far this year, the company said on a call with reporters on Wednesday.

The company is not the only retailer to point to a rise in theft recently. A spokesman for CVS said earlier this year that it has experienced a 300 percent increase in theft. Rite Aid said in October it suffered $5 million in losses due to theft in NYC in the most recent quarter alone. Home Depot said it has been locking up more products during the past 12 months in an attempt to stem theft.

GettyImages-1419413490-640x427.jpg

#defundthepolice ...

Give that same race solid citizen an award for stepping in and doing a public service! 😎

Had he been of a different race, the WOKE moe-rons would surly have tried to make hay over his solid public safety service.....
🙄

Reactions: nail1988
Biden is a crook...he won't get tough on other crooks. Clinton was a crook...same deal. Obama was black so he didn't have to steal...he had virtue signalling white liberals handing him money. There will be no solving of crime in deep blue cities until it gets so bad they do what NYC did to clean up after failed Dem administrations...hired Rudy Giuliani.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😁😁

Ron DeSantis Expected to Secure $10M to Fly Illegal Aliens to Sanctuary Cities

Republicans in the Florida legislature have approved $10 million to fly border crossers and illegal aliens to sanctuary jurisdictions. The legislation is expected to be signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

GettyImages-1246348423-640x480.jpg

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😁😁

Ron DeSantis Expected to Secure $10M to Fly Illegal Aliens to Sanctuary Cities

Republicans in the Florida legislature have approved $10 million to fly border crossers and illegal aliens to sanctuary jurisdictions. The legislation is expected to be signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

GettyImages-1246348423-640x480.jpg

WBAP in Cow Town tells me Dimms want all illegals having the right to vote. Dimms want to pack the Supreme Court to get crap passed they can't. 2000 Mules put us in this mess. Good day for Brandon's inflationary title wave I see.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Radical Biden / Soros leftist prosecutor drops felony gun charge because of racial equity

Not peep from state run who screams gun control

MSU killer Anthony McRae had prior felony gun charge dropped by progressive DA, would have been barred from owning gun if convicted​

NYPICHPDPICT000006685714.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Radical Biden / Soros leftist prosecutor drops felony gun charge because of racial equity

Not peep from state run who screams gun control

MSU killer Anthony McRae had prior felony gun charge dropped by progressive DA, would have been barred from owning gun if convicted​

NYPICHPDPICT000006685714.jpg

I watch a lot of news as I am retired, so this is so yesterday, But not a peep from the MSM about it. I could post an article about this from woke Yahoo regarding this and it's literally insane. That's why I troll their comments. Here it is. This is RGG retardedness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT