ADVERTISEMENT

2019 recruiting class pointing to major recruiting problems?

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Taggart has signed a contract to hold fall practices this year and future years at the IMG Academy in Bradenton. Exposure for his program.

He and Richt will be battling to bring in top Florida kids.....With Taggart, Richt, Kiffin, Charlie Strong, and Coach Mullen....recruiting in Florida will get competitive.

Taggart has signed a contract to hold fall practices this year and future years at the IMG Academy in Bradenton. Exposure for his program.

He and Richt will be battling to bring in top Florida kids.....With Taggart, Richt, Kiffin, Charlie Strong, and Coach Mullen....recruiting in Florida will get competitive.
:eek: So FSU needs to hold practices at a high school for exposure??? This can't be true.

IMG Academy pumps out as much talent as any high school in the country. Shrewd move by FSU.

BTW would be interesting to know if the contract states that FSU is the only college team that can use IMG facilities for Fall practice or not.

Suspect we'll see more teams doing this, at least on a limited basis.

Reactions: 96FSU
8-13-18 - 247 Composite 2019 Class Ranking #28

CB Chester Kimbrough 6-0 175 - N.O. LA - (R-#22 CB ****)
Offers: UF - UA-AU-Ark-UGA-LSU-Ms-MsSt-Miz
GaT-UL-Mich-TX-Va

(good ole 3 star Dan strikes again,,, and smacks the nailed head choker in the mouth again) :cool:

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
But...I thought after August 1st our class was over?

I was told, repeatedly, that August 1st was the deadline.

Weird.

Aug 1st seals you fate as far as getting a decent Rivals SEC class in the top 10 nationally in recent years. I would say our ceiling now is somewhere around 16th Rivals instead of 14th as I thought a few weeks ago.

Aug 1st seals you fate as far as getting a decent Rivals SEC class in the top 10 nationally in recent years. I would say our ceiling now is somewhere around 16th Rivals instead of 14th as I thought a few weeks ago.

So in the last 2 weeks Mullen has added a pair of 4-stars and you now think Florida's class will be WORSE than you did 2 weeks ago?

Why not just admit you were wrong and move on. Is this really that hard for you?

So in the last 2 weeks Mullen has added a pair of 4-stars and you now think Florida's class will be WORSE than you did 2 weeks ago?

Why not just admit you were wrong and move on. Is this really that hard for you?

lol Mullen is on course for a pathetic 2nd class that will be like 7th in the SEC. I guess you Bama fans find it funny to try and spin that as a positive to Gator fans.

Prior to yesterday: "If we don't get Kimbrough our recruiting is pathetic"

Today, after getting Kimbrough: "Our recruiting is pathetic"

LOL

I think Harbaugh just did a camp there. And his school is 2,000 miles away. This is an in-state school doing this.

Great move, bet Kirby is already considering doing the same at some of the schools in Atlanta or elsewhere.
Michigan actually had some spring practices at IMG in 2016.

Where did I say that? You just making stuff up again?

That's your general spin now that recruiting is great and you were wrong. You also said that Mullen had too many 3-stars, well he cut one loose, replaced him with TWO Rivals 250 commits, and you claim recruiting is 'crappy' and 'pathetic' LOL

You won't give Mullen any credit unless he gets the #1 class, and even then it would be begrudgingly.

That's your general spin now that recruiting is great and you were wrong. You also said that Mullen had too many 3-stars, well he cut one loose, replaced him with TWO Rivals 250 commits, and you claim recruiting is 'crappy' and 'pathetic' LOL

You won't give Mullen any credit unless he gets the #1 class, and even then it would be begrudgingly.

You put that in quotes like I actually said that. What did I actually say to lead you to think I said that?

BS I will post on here I was a total moron to doubt Mullen's recruiting if he even pulls the 5th best Rivals SEC class which is top 10 nationally. He isn't limited much by bodies in those rankings with the small class we got last time.

You put that in quotes like I actually said that. What did I actually say to lead you to think I said that?

BS I will post on here I was a total moron to doubt Mullen's recruiting if he even pulls the 5th best Rivals SEC class which is top 10 nationally. He isn't limited much by bodies in those rankings with the small class we got last time.

Pretty sure you said you were in trouble if you couldn't even get Kimbrough before, then when you get it you claim Florida recruiting is 'crappy' and pathetic'.

You want to judge Florida recruiting in July when it serves your agenda, then refuse to do so in August when it makes your agenda look bad. I could at least have respect for you if you were being consistent, if you were upset about Mullen's recruiting in July, you have to be happy about it now, given how great August is going.

The fact that you still think it is 'crappy' and 'pathetic' is quite telling.

Pretty sure you said you were in trouble if you couldn't even get Kimbrough before, then when you get it you claim Florida recruiting is 'crappy' and pathetic'.

You want to judge Florida recruiting in July when it serves your agenda, then refuse to do so in August when it makes your agenda look bad. I could at least have respect for you if you were being consistent, if you were upset about Mullen's recruiting in July, you have to be happy about it now, given how great August is going.

The fact that you still think it is 'crappy' and 'pathetic' is quite telling.

Pretty sure? Pretty sure I didn't but if you can find it I would like to see it. It is telling on how bad recruiting is going now.

Pretty sure? Pretty sure I didn't but if you can find it I would like to see it. It is telling on how bad recruiting is going now.

Right now Florida has landed a pair of Rivals 250 commits.

Again, funny how you wanted to judge Florida recruiting in real-time in July, but can't do it in August.

Because it blows up your narrative.

Right now Florida has landed a pair of Rivals 250 commits.

Again, funny how you wanted to judge Florida recruiting in real-time in July, but can't do it in August.

Because it blows up your narrative.
The narrative will change many times. In fact about a week ago he said UFs class was going to be around 20th. It will continue to change

Hopefully Kimbrough commits to us tonight...people seem to think he is almost a lock to us...

Oh Dear! Gerbil Boy wrong again! He was pretty sure no HC ever won 10+ games in their 1st year too! He forgets things that have occurred and he remembers things that never happened. Alabama ass backwards.

STFU.

In the last 24 hours we have become the favorites to land 4* CB Jaylon Hill and 4* LB Muhommad Diabate. Your narrative is not only getting old but is looking to be proven wrong.

IF we land Diabate which all the experts now believe, you can take a hike. Because that will be one of the elite LB classes in the nation. A positiin we haven’t dominated in recruiting in years and years.

Admit it, August 1st didn’t mean shit

STFU.

In the last 24 hours we have become the favorites to land 4* CB Jaylon Hill and 4* LB Muhommad Diabate. Your narrative is not only getting old but is looking to be proven wrong.

IF we land Diabate which all the experts now believe, you can take a hike. Because that will be one of the elite LB classes in the nation. A positiin we haven’t dominated in recruiting in years and years.

Admit it, August 1st didn’t mean shit
Correct. If we land Diabate then I fully expect Fever to leave this message board as he should.

Yea this August 1st sealing your fate stuff is nonsense. I did agree that we’d have a good idea where the class was headed by that time since we usually land a few commite after FNL. But it was only ever an indicator, not anything set in stone. Looks like a few guys strung out their commitments a little bit longer than usual.

Yea this August 1st sealing your fate stuff is nonsense. I did agree that we’d have a good idea where the class was headed by that time since we usually land a few commite after FNL. But it was only ever an indicator, not anything set in stone. Looks like a few guys strung out their commitments a little bit longer than usual.

August 1 is important because typically kids that have gone through Summer camps AND who want to commit before their senior HS season starts, will have committed. So recruiting commitments for ALL teams will slow down dramatically now till around November when high school seasons start ending.

If Florida signs 25 on par with what they have now, they will at worst sign a Top 15 class and it could be Top 10. If anything, it appears they will continue to get better commits moving forward, which would bump the class up to Top 5 or Top 10.

I think the Aug 1 date was cited in an article a few weeks back. I could be wrong but the date was cited as being about the point where you knew the % of blue chips that would be in the class. It was a good indicator, not the final word.

Basically about Aug 1 you'd know about the how class would end up - it wasn't the end all stat but was being cited to compare where your class was at that point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT