ADVERTISEMENT

WoW! Don't be late,,,, 2.0 (2020)

2020 Rivals - 8. UF - 18 -- 0 - 10 - 8 - 0

==========

2021 Rivals - 5. UF -- 3 -- 0 - 1 - 2 - 0

#7 DEss Tyreak Sapp 6-3 260 **** 5.9 -- 13 offers

#17 QBpp Carlos Del Rio 6-3 205 *** 5.7 -- 15 offers

#28 OL George Jackson 6-4 315 *** 5.7 -- 7 offers

Four-star athlete Kamar Wilcoxson was back in Gainesville for the first time since decommitting from the program April 27. The class of 2021 prospect is still showing Florida plenty of love despite backing off his pledge as he arrived to campus sporting an orange Gators shirt and a ‘Chucky’ doll in his backpack. “It was a good feeling, I enjoyed myself,” Wilcoxson said. “They showed me they wanted me back and stuff, wanting me to see how they coached.”

#18 Ath Kamar Wilcoxson 6-2 196 **** - Decatur, Ga
>>> After FNL's, Kamar recommitted to the Gators.

So, welcome back Kamar... :)

2021 DB recruit Wilcoxson committed as well. Great pickup.
Four-star athlete Kamar Wilcoxson was back in Gainesville for the first time since decommitting from the program April 27. The class of 2021 prospect is still showing Florida plenty of love despite backing off his pledge as he arrived to campus sporting an orange Gators shirt and a ‘Chucky’ doll in his backpack. “It was a good feeling, I enjoyed myself,” Wilcoxson said. “They showed me they wanted me back and stuff, wanting me to see how they coached.”

#18 Ath Kamar Wilcoxson 6-2 196 **** - Decatur, Ga
>>> After FNL's, Kamar recommitted to the Gators.

So, welcome back Kamar... :)
Did his de-commitment have anything to do with Charlton Warren leaving UF? Either way, Charlton Watren's departure was truly a blessing in disguise as it paved the way for the return of Gray. Just my opinion, but I would have preferred Gray as a DC over Randy Shannon.

Did his de-commitment have anything to do with Charlton Warren leaving UF? Either way, Charlton Watren's departure was truly a blessing in disguise as it paved the way for the return of Gray. Just my opinion, but I would have preferred Gray as a DC over Randy Shannon.

I don't know for sure why any of them de-committed, but I doubt that it had anything to do with Warren. Several 2020's and 21's de-committed, but most did so the week following the story on the two 2019 class xfer dildo's. :oops:

Two UF de-commits have already re-committed, with others still likely to re-commit.
2020 #6 QBdt Richardson ****, and now 2021 #17 Ath/DB Wilcoxson ****.

Last edited:
#17 QBpp Carlos Del Rio 6-3 205 *** 5.7 -- 15 offers
~ Unlike the 'Riley Coyote' in the dust bowl,,, (we won't take any QB-xfers, to Rattler)....

"The coaches keep everything real," Del Rio said of UF. "They're not going to tell you what you want to hear, they're going to tell you what you need to hear. And that's what I like about Florida."

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Article/QB-Carlos-Del-Rio-commits-to-Florida-133957354

You rang? :p

Riley ‘Coyote with 2019 5* QB Rattler and #1 player 2021 QB Brock Vandargriff as 3* Dan reals in another 3* 2021 project to run his junior offense, :eek::eek:

How long before he decommits?

:D:D:D

OC Dan - #2 UF 24 - 14 #1 Chokers - held to -40 Pts under their season Big-Joke-12-10-whatever average, by the SEC's #3 rated Gator defense. :D:p:D
3 Heisman pretender QB's that have all choked on the big ones... o_O

2020 Recruiting Class per Rivals Recruiting:

10. UF with 'Dan the Man'. :)
17. The dust-bowl Chokers with liar 'Riley Coyote' :(

BTW, what's the Rattler's playing status right now? Is he even still on the team? Is he Suspended or Eligible? o_O

Apparently, crickets don't rattle... :cool:
=====

The start of August marks the final stretch until the game of football is back. August also marks the day that official scholarship offers can be extended to members of the 2020 recruiting classes.

The Florida staff has already sent out numerous offers to commits and targets for this cycle, with some sharing the news through their social media accounts. Swamp247 takes a look at some of the offers posted.

Dan has already flipped LB Derek Wingo away from his PSU commit. :)
Jawja is in danger of UF flipping DL Warren Brinson. o_O
UF is not in danger of Jawja flipping DL Gervon Dexter. :p

https://247sports.com/college/flori...-recruits-share-UF-official-offer--134096663/

Apparently, crickets don't rattle... :cool:
=====

The start of August marks the final stretch until the game of football is back. August also marks the day that official scholarship offers can be extended to members of the 2020 recruiting classes.

The Florida staff has already sent out numerous offers to commits and targets for this cycle, with some sharing the news through their social media accounts. Swamp247 takes a look at some of the offers posted.

Dan has already flipped LB Derek Wingo away from his PSU commit. :)
Jawja is in danger of UF flipping DL Warren Brinson. o_O
UF is not in danger of Jawja flipping DL Gervon Dexter. :p

https://247sports.com/college/flori...-recruits-share-UF-official-offer--134096663/

Update:;)

3* Dan drops behind free shoes to #12 in rivals rankings :eek:as Riley Coyote holds steady at #17 with reported more commits on the way.:cool:

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/football

OC Dan - #2 UF 24 - 14 #1 Chokers - held to -40 Pts under their season Big-Joke-12-10-whatever average, by the SEC's #3 rated Gator defense. :D:p:D
3 Heisman pretender QB's that have all choked on the big ones... o_O

2020 Recruiting Class per Rivals Recruiting:

BTW, what's the Rattler's playing status right now? Is he even still on the team? Is he Suspended or Eligible? o_O

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Update:;)

3* Dan drops behind free shoes to #12 in rivals rankings :eek:as Riley Coyote holds steady at #17 with reported more commits on the way.:cool:

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2020/all-teams/football

2018 Recruiting $$$ (bag-man) expenditures...

1. Georgia | $2,626,622
2. Texas | $1,823,307
3. Clemson | $1,790,976
4. Texas A&M | $1,710,101
5. Florida State | $1,581,347
6. Michigan | $1,397,784
7. Penn State | $1,369,428
8. LSU | $1,287,344
9. Oklahoma | $1,264,809
10. Nebraska | $1,250,674
(this was from 'available information,' not all schools data was available)

>>> Florida I $1,155,802

It should be noted, records for private institutions as well as certain public universities were not able to be gathered due to state records laws. Some of the noteworthy programs not included in this report were Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Miami, and Notre Dame. (major bag-men hidden) :cool:

BTW, what's the Rattler's playing status right now? Is he even still on the team? Is he Suspended or Eligible?

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Not surprised,,, and as expected.o_O
No response to the pointed facts and questions... :rolleyes:

Reactions: nail1988

BTW, what's the Rattler's playing status right now? Is he even still on the team? Is he Suspended or Eligible?

Not surprised,,, and as expected.o_O
No response to the pointed facts and questions... :rolleyes:

While recruiting is a little slow with fall camp I thought we could break it up with film study. :p

Today we breakdown another great OU back Kennedy Brooks and blocking schemes that Riley Coyote uses in his power running game. Maybe 3* Dan Merlin’s could pick up some tips from Riley to use in his junior veer offense running attack . :D:D

I love this guys breakdowns :cool::cool:

Last edited:
While recruiting is a little slow with fall camp I thought we could break it up with film study. :p

Today we breakdown another great OU back Kennedy Brooks and blocking schemes that Riley Coyote uses in his power running game. Maybe 3* Dan Merlin’s could pick up some tips from Riley to use in his junior veer offense running attack . :D:D

I love this guys breakdowns :cool::cool:

Didn't even bother to use that link, not interested in choker bs, neither your's nor your loser Riley Coyote's. But hey, let me know when he wins something bigger than the has-been Big 12-10-whatever title with his >> junk vs no defense pass happy offense.

Balance is required when you play 8-9 games against SEC teams, in the toughest conference, with the far better defenses in the nation. The SEC leads the nation in defensive players taken in the NFL draft every single year... o_O

2018 - Dan takes over a cluster 4-7 team in total disarray.
Has the #12 rated QB in the SEC, 1,438 Yds, 9 TD's, 8 Ints.

Finishes 2018 10-3 with a +26 NY-6 Bowl win over #7 Mich.
Final Season Rankings - #6 Coaches, t7 AP.
QB now the #4 QB in the SEC with 2,457 Yds, 24 TD's, 6 Ints.

Dan's balanced offense:

Passing - 2,776 Yds, 28 TD's
Rushing - 2,771 Yds, 23 TD's (4th best season total in UF history.
BTW, Dan as the OC, holds the #1 and #2 best rushing seasons at UF.
And he does it with a 'committee' running approach, not 1,000+ Yd RB's. :cool:

You should go try to brag to Houston or Tx-El Paso fans about your dust-bowl choker program. At least they might be mildly impressed with you... :D

And yet another reason to not get all wrapped up in the recruiting stars given out by the services...

"Of Florida’s three true freshman CB's vying for playing time this season, it appears the 3-star prospect (Chester Kimbrough) has pulled slightly ahead of the two 4-star prospects (Kaiir Elam and Jaydon Hill)." -- At least that’s the take of senior WR Van Jefferson.

Not that the other two are chopped liver. -- “Man, Chester,” Jefferson said Tuesday. “Chester’s a really good (corner). He’s going to be really good. Him and Kaiir and Jaydon, they’re going to be really good.”

All 3 have been making progress, according to Mullen. They are being mentored by the two veteran starters — CJ Henderson and Marco Wilson. “CJ and Marco have definitely taken those guys under their wing and helped them out,” senior WR Josh Hammond said. “They stay out every day after practice with them, try to learn as much as they can and try to be those next DBs in the future that have that spotlight and hold it down.”

And yet another reason to not get all wrapped up in the recruiting stars given out by the services...

"Of Florida’s three true freshman CB's vying for playing time this season, it appears the 3-star prospect (Chester Kimbrough) has pulled slightly ahead of the two 4-star prospects (Kaiir Elam and Jaydon Hill)." -- At least that’s the take of senior WR Van Jefferson.

Not that the other two are chopped liver. -- “Man, Chester,” Jefferson said Tuesday. “Chester’s a really good (corner). He’s going to be really good. Him and Kaiir and Jaydon, they’re going to be really good.”

All 3 have been making progress, according to Mullen. They are being mentored by the two veteran starters — CJ Henderson and Marco Wilson. “CJ and Marco have definitely taken those guys under their wing and helped them out,” senior WR Josh Hammond said. “They stay out every day after practice with them, try to learn as much as they can and try to be those next DBs in the future that have that spotlight and hold it down.”

I know what you mean instant ;)

Sam Bradford and Baker Mayfield both rated 3* :eek:

Both Heisman winners and # 1 pics in the NFL draft

:D:p:D

I don't trust any of that pre-season talk as so much of it turns out to be BS once the season is complete. I think Elam is probably the best young DB on the roster.

I know what you mean instant ;)

Sam Bradford and Baker Mayfield both rated 3* :eek:

Both Heisman winners and # 1 pics in the NFL draft

:D:p:D

While neither one of them could beat an SEC teams defense on the field when it was for all the marbles. :oops:

Badford's chokers averaged 54 pts/gm in 2008, then managed just 14 pts when they played the UF's #3 in the SEC defense... :p (40 freakin' pts under their average) :eek:

And Badfords been one of the most over-paid QB busts in NFL history... :rolleyes:

2017 UGly 54 - 48 Chockers with a Heisman pretender.
2018 Bama 45 - 34 Chokers with a Heisman pretender.

SEC 99 - 82 Chokers with their Heisman pretenders... :cool:

I don't trust any of that pre-season talk as so much of it turns out to be BS once the season is complete. I think Elam is probably the best young DB on the roster.
As of right now Chester is the best DB of the true freshmen. I said it when he committed to watch out for this kid. He was highly underrated and his tape was very very impressive. I’m not surprised about this. I do think Elam is going to be very good as well but watch out for Kimbrough.

Henderson - Wilson - Dean -- All 3 were named Fr All SEC.

Kimbrough - Elam - Hill --- If they get enough playing time, could all be Fr All SEC. o_O

This is not new at DB-U... :cool:

A scUM safety from Jax is in the portal and UF is one of 4 teams he's considering.
I don't know what interest the Gator coaches might have in him???

The LSU DB is still considering UF also, but is being very slow to make his decision.

A scUM safety from Jax is in the portal and UF is one of 4 teams he's considering.

The LSU DB is still considering UF also, but is being very slow to make his decision.
UF isn’t pursuing Smith the Miami transfer. Joseph would have made his decision awhile ago for UF but his grades are so bad that he can’t get in.

3* Dan relegated to picking up others rejects off the portal :eek::rolleyes:

:D:D:D

2018 Recruiting $$$ (bag-man) expenditures...

1. Georgia | $2,626,622
2. Texas | $1,823,307
3. Clemson | $1,790,976
6. Michigan | $1,397,784
8. LSU | $1,287,344
9. Oklahoma | $1,264,809

>>> Florida I $1,155,802

It should be noted, records for private institutions as well as certain public universities were not able to be gathered due to state records laws. Some of the noteworthy programs not included in this report were Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Miami, and Notre Dame. (major bag-men hidden) :cool:[/QUOTE
Sore losers???? When one beats day ass, cry foul.

It should be noted, records for private institutions as well as certain public universities were not able to be gathered due to state records laws. Some of the noteworthy programs not included in this report were Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Miami, and Notre Dame. (major bag-men hidden)

scUM is a Fla private - info not available.

FSU is a Fla public - listed in Top 10 (5)

UF is also a Fla public - NOT LISTED

UGly is a GA public - LISTED AT #1

scUM is a Fla private - info not available.

FSU is a Fla public - listed in Top 10 (5)

UF is also a Fla public - NOT LISTED

UGly is a GA public - LISTED AT #1
Yep, we bring in a lot of money because of the product we put on the field. Our tickets are expensive. Florida's is about the same cost and experience as going to the circus or zoo.

Yep, we bring in a lot of money because of the product we put on the field. Our tickets are expensive. Florida's is about the same cost and experience as going to the circus or zoo.

Get lost in the conversation yet again blazing farts? The list is money spent on recruiting (just the above the table $$, not including your bag-man), not money brought in.

2018 Recruiting $$$ (non-bag-man) expenditures...

1. Georgia | $2,626,622
2. Texas | $1,823,307
3. Clemson | $1,790,976
6. Michigan | $1,397,784
8. LSU | $1,287,344
9. Oklahoma | $1,264,809

>>> Florida I $1,155,802
The ONLY U in the nation to finish 2018 Top 10 in Football & Academic Rankings.
6. UF
7. LSU
8. UGly

Gator's 2021 QB Commit Carlos Del Rio 6-3 201 **** - Powder Spgs, Ga.
Offers: UF-- Ark-UK-MS-TN--FSU-Mia-GaT-UL-Mich-NCSt-VaT
Game 1 -- 15 of 18 (83.3%) for 251 Yds, 16.7 yds/comp, 2 TD's.

It's the no BS type of approach the Gators coaching staff has that has been one of the biggest standouts in his decision behind committing to the Orange and Blue. "The coaches keep everything real," Del Rio said of UF. "They're not going to tell you what you want to hear, they're going to tell you what you need to hear. And that's what I like about Florida." (unlike the Chokers lying Riley Coyote)

https://247sports.com/college/flori...os-Del-Rio-sharp-in-season-opener--134825162/

I'm thinking that Jones-Richardson-Del Rio are going to make a pretty good QB room in 2021.
===============

A short 3 star CB that not many wanted to offer,,, but Dan did. o_O
#56 CB Fenley Graham 5-9 171 *** - Lakeland, FL
Offers: UF--UK--IoSt-Mia-Neb-N.C.-Utah-WVa
1st Sr Game - 1 Pic-6, 1 wcQB rushing TD, 1 PR TD.
Gee, maybe he can play football.... (3 stars with 3 TD's) :cool:

==========

The 247 Team Talent (computed by HS star rankings) for 2019:

3. UGly
5. LSU
8. FSU
12. AU
14. TN
---------
15. UF
---------

17. Mia (20 - 24 UF)
20. SCa
34. UK
39. Miz
53. VU

Note:
10-3 UF finished 2018 at #6 in Coaches Poll, despite the low star (#12) rankings.
While quality recruiting is important, maybe coaching means more than recruiting... :cool:

Great, he joins the other 2 that will be getting their academics up to speed and getting the playing time that they wouldn't have gotten as Fr at UF. Once they are up to academic speed and get some physical maturity on them, they can then join the Gators in a year or two. It's like having 'Money in the Bank' :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT