ADVERTISEMENT

WoW! Don't be late,,,, 2.0 (2020)

Great, he joins the other 2 that will be getting their academics up to speed and getting the playing time that they wouldn't have gotten as Fr at UF. Once they are up to academic speed and get some physical maturity on them, they can then join the Gators in a year or two. It's like having 'Money in the Bank' :cool:

:cool::cool:

Reactions: gatordad3
Other teams train up QB's, but when they don't win the starting job in a real conference that plays defense, they can bail out to what's left of the Big12/10/whatever and try for another media-moron voted, pretend Heisman for the dust-bowl chokers with liar Riley Coyote....
That 'sludge Okeey-Dukeey QB pipeline' is still pumping out chokers & losers....
mail

2008 Heisman Loser -- UF 24 - 14 Chokers
2017 Heisman Loser - UGly 54 - 48 Chokers
2018 Heisman Loser - Bama 45 - 34 Chokers

mail

Other teams train up QB's, but when they don't win the starting job in a real conference that plays defense, they can bail out to what's left of the Big12/10/whatever and try for another media-moron voted, pretend Heisman for the dust-bowl chokers with liar Riley Coyote....
That 'sludge Okeey-Dukeey QB pipeline' is still pumping out chokers & losers....
mail

2008 Heisman Loser -- UF 24 - 14 Chokers
2017 Heisman Loser - UGly 54 - 48 Chokers
2018 Heisman Loser - Bama 45 - 34 Chokers

mail

Zzzzzz

Game day called out Frankenstein Franks and 3* Dan Merlin’s for the lizzerds lack of leadership. Ripped Franks for very poor play and his immature antics on the sideline. Herbie said they would never contend for the east if that continued :eek::eek:

3* Dan Merlin’s got some issues :rolleyes:

But at least whatever minor issues Dan might have (everyone does), he's not a straight up in your face LIAR, like your Choke-la-homo Riley Coyote has proven to be... :cool:

Last edited:
DBU is alive and well for the future... ;)

#9 CB Clinton Burton 5-11 175 - Baltimore, MD (2021)
Offers: UF - Bama - Clemson - Among many others...

But at least whatever minor issues Dan might have (everyone does), he's not a straight up in your face LIAR, like your Choke-la-homo Riley Coyote has proven to be... :cool:

As Frankenstein Franks regresses under 3* Dan Riley Coyote proves to be offensive genius and QB whisperer :cool:

Last edited:
Nobody but another Swooner edjewmacated choker wid their heads-nailed-to-da-flor would buy into the total moronic crap that you're attempting to sell, about your lyin' Riley Coyote.
Hurts was a finished product when he arrived at the dust-bowl to strut his stuff, in what's left of the NO-DEFENSE league. :rolleyes:

All Riley Coyote did was tell Rattler that he wasn't taking any xfer QB's in his class, at least not until after he had Rattlers signature on a LOI anyway.... o_O

PS
How many NC's has you lyin' Riley Coyote won at chockerville so far, even with his media-moron voted Heisman pretenders to lean on?
mail

Nobody but another Swooner edjewmacated choker wid their heads-nailed-to-da-flor would buy into the total moronic crap that you're attempting to sell, about your lyin' Riley Coyote.
Hurts was a finished product when he arrived at the dust-bowl to strut his stuff, in what's left of the NO-DEFENSE league. :rolleyes:

All Riley Coyote did was tell Rattler that he wasn't taking any xfer QB's in his class, at least not until after he had Rattlers signature on a LOI anyway.... o_O

PS
How many NC's has you lyin' Riley Coyote won at chockerville so far, even with his media-moron voted Heisman pretenders to lean on?
mail

Zzzzz

Let’s get back 2 recruiting. Nothing more to prove LR>>>>>>3* Dan :D

Let’s look at the latest round of CB for Riley Coyote :cool::cool:

How’s the lizzerds recruiting going? :eek::eek:

My board, my choice choker with your head-nailed-to-da-flor...
Lying Riley Coyote can recruit anyone he wants, and still Choke on the Big Ones...
But I see that he still has to bring in QB's that someone else has coached up for him, while he lies to and back-stabs the one's that he's bullchitted into coming to the bust-bowl... :cool:

But as to recruiting, just like last year and every year previous to that, come see me on NSD.
And even then, you can start bragging about your own recruits when they bring in a NC.
Until then, you're all choker mouth, just like you've been for decades now....

My board, my choice choker with your head-nailed-to-da-flor...
Lying Riley Coyote can recruit anyone he wants, and still Choke on the Big Ones...
But I see that he still has to bring in QB's that someone else has coached up for him, while he lies to and back-stabs the one's that he's bullchitted into coming to the bust-bowl... :cool:

But as to recruiting, just like last year and every year previous to that, come see me on NSD.
And even then, you can start bragging about your own recruits when they bring in a NC.
Until then, you're all choker mouth, just like you've been for decades now....

As 3* Dan flounders Riley Coyote is on the March ;)

6’5 332 4* Olinemen ranked 160 :p

More coming this week :eek::D

Last edited:
Joel Klatt on Riley Coyote ( no mention of 3* Dan Merlins) :eek:

NORMAN, Okla. — This week, FOX Sports analyst Joel Klatt called Sooners head coach Lincoln Riley“the best offensive mind I’ve ever seen.” He delivered the huge amount of praise during the Colin Cowherd show.

“I was trying to think of [Steve] Spurrier and all these,” Klatt said. “He’s doing things that are next level with schematics, with matchups, with game plans, with putting people in the right position to succeed. This guy is a master, man…[His offense] is complicated enough for the defense to look at and not know what’s going on yet simple enough that the quarterback to work through the plays fast. He got Jalen [Hurts] ready to play much faster than he got Kyler [Murray] or Baker [Mayfield] ready to play. Remember, Baker and Kyler were both in the program for a while before they played.”

Riley hadn’t heard the news by the time practice ended Wednesday. However, when informed of what Klatt had to say about him, OU’s third-year head coach clearly appreciated it.

proxy.php

:p:p:cool:

Last edited:
Joel Klatt on Riley Coyote ( no mention of 3* Dan Merlins) :eek:

NORMAN, Okla. — This week, FOX Sports analyst Joke Splatt called Swooners head coach "Liar Riley Coyote the best offensive mind I’ve ever seen.” He delivered the huge amount of praise during the Butthole Cowchip show. (fixed that for ya) ;)
proxy.php

:p:p:cool:

It's easy to look like you're a good offensive mind, when you play in whats left of the Big12/10/whatever 'No Defense' league. :rolleyes:

2018 - UA 45 - 34 Chokers with Heisman pretender :confused:

2017 - UG 54 - 48 Chokers with Heisman pretender :confused:

2016 - 11-2 Chokers 35 - 19 AU 8-5 :eek:
Seems they can at least beat a 5 loss Auburn, but so could....
8-5 aTm 29 - 16 AU 8-5
8-5 UGly 13 - 7 AU 8-5

2015 - Clem 37 - 17 Chokers

2014 - Clem 40 - 6 Chokers
=====

1. Clem
2. UA
3. UGly
4. Chokers, the 'token' Big-whatever chump... :rolleyes:

Instant....some twit nuked our bigfeets/ Alien Thread? :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2020 Recruiting:cool:

3* Dan Merlin’s in a free fall now ranked #16 as Riley Coyote slides on by now ranked #17 with another 4* Olinemen projected to commit Thursday ( Parks ranked #60 best player in Rivals ) ;)

:D:D

I agree,,, more 'wasted talent' happens in the choke-la-homo dust bowl than anywhere else in the nation (except for maybe neutered lame and USCw).... :cool:

Choke-la-homo, Heisman pretender QB's, but ZERO NC's since 2000. :oops:

From 'Big Game Bob' to the equal loser 'Liar Riley Coyote',,, same-ole, same-ole.... :rolleyes:

Now, back to things that a Gator fan might care about... :cool:

#4 QB-pp Carson Beck 6-4 218 **** 5.9 - Mandarin, FL - Mandarin HS
Committed to UGly

Bartram Trail 32 - 7 Mandarin
- Johnson intercepted a pass in the win as BT goes 4-0 on the season.

>>> So much for those recruit rankings and stars.... :rolleyes:

NR FS-KR Tre'Vez Johnson 5-11 175 *** 5.5 - Jacksonville, FL - Bartram Trail HS
Committed to UF and he already has 16 offers.
----------

~~ #13 QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 224 *** 5.7
>>> As I said earlier this year, I wouldn't trade Anthony for Carson on a bet,,, on character alone, before even considering which is a better QB fit for Dan. o_O
The above rankings and stars are according to Rivals recruiting.
-----
ESPN recruiting:
#6 QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 235 **** 82.0

247 Recruiting:
#8 QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 224 **** 0.9016

Reactions: seffnergator
P Jeremy Crawshaw 6-3 190 - Emu Plains, New South Wales, Australia
He is projected to enroll early in January.

Why UF? "Florida as you have seen I am sure, they are in the Top10 for both academics and in sports in the country. That is amazing, and it's pretty cool, especially when you consider the completion level of football they are playing. It's just off the charts. That is just crazy."

While unranked by 247Sports currently, Crawshaw checks in as the No. 3 overall international punter according to ProKicker.com. Statistics posted also include, 45.14 average yard distance, with his best punt distance posted as 54 yards. ProKicker.com also records Crawshaw with a 4.44 second average hang time, with his best checking in at 4.82 seconds.

Week 5 - UF Recruits:

Gervon Dexter, 4-star DT, Lake Wales (Fla.) -- The Highlanders beat Clewiston (Fla.) this past weekend. Dexter accounted for 6 total tackles, 5 solo, and a sack in the win.

Johnnie Brown, 4-star DT, Sebring (Fla.) -- The Blue Streaks lost last week to Clearwater (Fla.) Central Catholic. Brown had multiple sacks in the loss and also returned a fumble back for a touchdown.

Derek Wingo, 4-star LB, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas -- The Raiders beat Miramar (Fla.) last week. Wingo accounted for 4 total tackles (3 solo) in the win, and a sack.

Tre'Vez Johnson, 3-star S, Jacksonville (Fla.) Bartram Trail -- The Bears remain undefeated after winning against St. Augustine last week. Johnson had 5 tackles in the win.

==========

Jaquavion Fraziars, 4-star WR, Dunnellon (Fla.) -- The Tigers beat Forest high school last week. Fraziars had a 73 yard touchdown in the win. He also accounted for 2 tackles on defense.

"I see why @OU_Football was so good, and successful."
:cool::p:cool:

Successful??? ROTF :cool: LMFAO :D:D:D:D:D

2008 - UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's Heisman pretender QB

2017 - UGly 54 - 48 Choke-la-homo's Heisman pretender QB

2018 - Bama 45 - 34 Choke-la-homo's Heisman pretender QB

OU's last NC was way back in 2000

2000 - OU 13 - 2 Cupcake Chump 11-2 FSUcks :rolleyes:
==========

9-22-10 Coaches Poll

1. Clem (The ACC's one pony show)
2. UA
3. UGA

4. OU (2008 NC - UF 24 - 14 OU with Heisman pretender QB)
5. LSU
6. tOSU (2006 NC - UF 41 - 14 tOSU with Heisman pretender QB)
7. AU
8. UF

The SEC has 5 of the Top 8 Teams in D1 Football.... :eek:

Last edited:
This is the kind of student-athlete that I like to see coming to UF.

#10 DT Desmond Watson 6-5 315 **** 0.9300 - Seffner, FL
157/247 - 247Sports 2021 Class

Watson lists schools like Texas A&M, Florida, Georgia, LSU, and Alabama as ones talking with him most frequent. Florida factors high on his interest, with their history of playing top tier football.

"It's been good and it's close to home so I try to keep a connection with them because they are already in my top 10. I probably talk to them the most out of all the coaches out there. I talk with Coach Turner, and he is a cool dude and we have a good relationship. I try to talk to him at least once or twice a week. He's got like an old soul to him."

"I feel like it's the history and they have a real good history," Watson said. "After you leave Florida you can have something else to carry on with you. That stands out the most to me."

Watson doesn't plan to make a commitment until next spring at the earliest. He hopes to visit Texas A&M, Georgia, and LSU sometime this season. When the time does come for a decision, Watson will look at things off the field in his school of choice.

"Just knowing I can be able to succeed after football and which school can help me do that because football is going to end eventually. So just who can help me?"

Florida Top 10 All Sports
Florida Top 10 Football
Florida Top 10 Academics

Successful??? ROTF :cool: LMFAO :D:D:D:D:D

2008 - UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's Heisman pretender QB

2017 - UGly 54 - 48 Choke-la-homo's Heisman pretender QB

2018 - Bama 45 - 34 Choke-la-homo's Heisman pretender QB

OU's last NC was way back in 2000

2000 - OU 13 - 2 Cupcake Chump 11-2 FSUcks :rolleyes:
==========

9-22-10 Coaches Poll

1. Clem (The ACC's one pony show)
2. UA
3. UGA

4. OU (2008 NC - UF 24 - 14 OU with Heisman pretender QB)
5. LSU
6. tOSU (2006 NC - UF 41 - 14 tOSU with Heisman pretender QB)
7. AU
8. UF

The SEC has 5 of the Top 8 Teams in D1 Football.... :eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:D

What makes the dust-bowl Choker offense so good in the regular season?
Hint: (it ain't the coaching, it's the competition level)

That would be because what's left of the 'has-been Big12-10-whatever defenses' are so bad

The Prime Example of this was the 2008 NC game.

#1 Ranked Choke-la-homa, with a Heisman pretender QB, set an NCAA record scoring 54 pts/gm.
But when they played the #2 Ranked Gators, with the #3 rated defense in the SEC for all the marbles, they scored 14 points, or 40 points under their way over-rated schedule pts/gm.
(and 2 more Heisman pretender QB's since then have also choked vs SEC defenses)

What happens to a fully trained and experienced SEC QB that gets beat out for the starting job? Why, he goes where they give away Heisman Trophy's to QB's that run up their stats vs HS level defenses,,, in the has-been Big12-10-whatever... If you're not going to get a NC ring, then you might as well go for a shot at a pretender Heisman Trophy... :rolleyes:

One Choker troll, touting other Choker trolls, that are nose-thumbing other has-been) Big 12-10-whatever teams,,,,,, on an SEC / Gators board. Typical.... :rolleyes:

Grantham's 2020 Defensive Recruits, so far (11)
For the 'outsider' opinions, 5 are Top 10's at position, with 2 more in the Top 25:

#5 DT Gervon Cexter
#19 DT Johnnie Brown
#32 DT Lamar Goods

#7 OLB Derek Wingo
#2 OLB Brendon Cox (2018 UGly LOI, 2019 xfer to UF)

#7 WDE Antwaun Powell

#8 CB Jahari Rogers
#21 CB Avery Helm
#55 CB Fenley Graham

#32 SS Rashad Torrence II
#140 FS Tre'Vez Johnson

Looks pretty good on filling the needs by position.

#18 OT Issiah Walker Jr 6-4 309 **** 158/247 - Miami, FL (17 offers)
Offers: UF-AU-LSU-SCa-MsSt-UK - FSU-Mia-UL-tOSU-PSU etc...

Per Rivals Recruiting -- A boatload of Rivals250 prospects, including multiple five-star prospects, were present for the #10 Gators' 24-13 victory against #7 Auburn, and it's safe to say they are trending up with the majority of them. :D:p:D

What some recruiting service ranks your class determines your NC's, just ask the dog-poker... :rolleyes:

1. UGly
4. TX
5. OK
9. Clem
14. ND

1. UGly
4. TX
8t. OK
8t. Clem
11. ND

3. UGly
7. OK
13. ND
15. TX
22. Clem

Last NC
1980 UGly
1988 ND
2000 OK
2005 TX
2016-18 Clem

Last edited:
Swamp247 Podcast: UF takes down its first squad of Top 10 Tigers
Pair of Gators earn SEC player of the week awards, plus 1 Honorable mention.
(Davis - Swain --- Pitts)

On the 2020 recruiting front... (links are 247 VIP pay sites, I don't pay)
Auburn WR commit still interested in Florida
4-star DT Taylor a priority target for UF
Former 5-star commit still interested in Florida
5-star OT enjoys first ever Florida visit

ESD and NSD are getting closer every week, until then it's all speculation. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT