ADVERTISEMENT

Will the last assistant football coach leaving Gainesville.........

There was definitely no talk of rebuilding prior to this season. All we heard about was how they were gonna reload with all their elite classes. In fact, I remember people here being mocked for thinking the mighty UGA might take a step back after some key losses.

In fact they lost two stud RBs and scoffed that there would be a drop off and more prognostications of championships ensued. Rebuilding became the subject after Bevo set the tone.

There was definitely no talk of rebuilding prior to this season. All we heard about was how they were gonna reload with all their elite classes. In fact, I remember people here being mocked for thinking the mighty UGA might take a step back after some key losses.
On paper this team was more talented than 2017, just based on star ratings. But no one could say losing Chubb, Michel, Wims, Smith, Carter, Bellamy, and others would result in a better overall team. That said, Georgia still was in the CFP hunt. The bed shitting in BR killed it. Then they played flat in the Sugar. But this team was not as good as 2017. 2019 was looked at as the better chance. Some unexpected losses aren’t helping, though. So call it whatever you’d like but this year wa supposed to be a bridge between 2017 and 2019.

I have no illusions about what Georgia is or isn’t. Haven’t won a natty while our major rivals have recently. That’s a problem. And we won’t win 2 of 4 or 9 of 10 either. On,y Clemson and Bama are at that level. But we have every reason to see why we could win one soon. Don’t care if you agree with that or not, just like you don’t care that I think you proclaiming Florida is back or better than Georgia is a stretch at best.

On paper this team was more talented than 2017, just based on star ratings. But no one could say losing Chubb, Michel, Wims, Smith, Carter, Bellamy, and others would result in a better overall team. That said, Georgia still was in the CFP hunt. The bed shitting in BR killed it. Then they played flat in the Sugar. But this team was not as good as 2017. 2019 was looked at as the better chance. Some unexpected losses aren’t helping, though. So call it whatever you’d like but this year wa supposed to be a bridge between 2017 and 2019.

I have no illusions about what Georgia is or isn’t. Haven’t won a natty while our major rivals have recently. That’s a problem. And we won’t win 2 of 4 or 9 of 10 either. On,y Clemson and Bama are at that level. But we have every reason to see why we could win one soon. Don’t care if you agree with that or not, just like you don’t care that I think you proclaiming Florida is back or better than Georgia is a stretch at best.

Well yea except no one here has proclaimed Florida is back or better than Georgia. What happened is y’all decided to spam the board for whatever reason talking massive amounts of shit and then some UF posters responded in kind. Almost to a man the consensus on this board before our season was 8-4 to 9-3 and continue building. The large majority of y’all were predicting championships though.

And I actually agree with you that this past year was supposed to be a bridge year for UGA. Y’all didn’t agree in the preseason though. Only after the 3 losses came did the bridge talk start from the fanbase. Just like how y’all were gonna embarrass Texas and prove to the committee you were one of the 4 best. Then after the game the narrative became that y’all didn’t care to be there. That’s why UGA is mocked on this board. The threads are here to read through em.

Well yea except no one here has proclaimed Florida is back or better than Georgia. What happened is y’all decided to spam the board for whatever reason talking massive amounts of shit and then some UF posters responded in kind. Almost to a man the consensus on this board before our season was 8-4 to 9-3 and continue building. The large majority of y’all were predicting championships though.

And I actually agree with you that this past year was supposed to be a bridge year for UGA. Y’all didn’t agree in the preseason though. Only after the 3 losses came did the bridge talk start from the fanbase. Just like how y’all were gonna embarrass Texas and prove to the committee you were one of the 4 best. Then after the game the narrative became that y’all didn’t care to be there. That’s why UGA is mocked on this board. The threads are here to read through em.
I don’t disagree on what you said, and we can easily generalize. I dont say that stuff but I’m not hear to defend me. But just as you say there are threads and posts about what Georgia fans said, there are multiple examples of what I said some Gators here are saying. We are mocked here because we aren’t Gators. Wouldn’t have it any other way. You’ll find I am one of the more reasonable and measured in what I say, I just call out bullshit posts from others and treat others the way I’m treated. Except I’m not calling any posters bags of shit and hoping they die soon. I used to do that, I’m past it now. I’d actually appreciate honest assessments from both sides without it breaking down to a big fight at the Landing. But that rarely happens on the internet.

You’ll find I am one of the more reasonable and measured in what I say, I just call out bullshit posts from others and treat others the way I’m treated.

WTF!!! :confused:

mail
mail
mail

"You’ll find I am one of the more reasonable and measured in what I say,"

Being the prettiest girl in an UGly Girl contest is what you're claiming.... :D:D:D

A buttsniffer on a Gator board, begging for validation is a sad show,,, but it's still funny as heck to me... :cool:

"You’ll find I am one of the more reasonable and measured in what I say,"

Being the prettiest girl in an UGly Girl contest is what you're claiming.... :D:D:D

A buttsniffer on a Gator board, begging for validation is a sad show,,, but it's still funny as heck to me... :cool:
Says the guy that spent years on Volchat doing the same thing you do here. I guess you finally found a gator board that’s not had a snoot full of you yet. Don’t talk to me about validation. If I’m looking fir that I’ll go to the Bama board. When you beat someone by 19 that’s all the validation needed.

Claims the leghumper that's been owned by the Gators for the last 3 decades. :rolleyes:
A Gator team that's played in 12 SEC-C games, winning 7 of them.o_O
A Gator team that's won 3 (or 4) NC's since the last time UGly won one.o_O

And I owned that rubber-dollie board and the Mad-Dog for years, before Hubb banned the Gator posters after losing to the Gators for 10 straight years. :cool:

While you get your dumb-azz handed to you here on a regular basis, by anybody and everybody... :p

Last edited:
I defy you to prove me wrong. This is a bullshit post. See? Just did it again.
Considering it's a bullshit thread started by an illiterate leghumper on our board, I would think whatever goes would be the rules of posting in it.

Warren 2018 $200,000.00, scheduled to make $400,000.00 in 2019.

'Really Dumb & UGly' hires him away for $600,000.00 in a failed attempt to get CB Elam.

Dan upgrades his CB coaching by hiring Torrian Gray, and later UF signs Elam.

Dear nuttlickers,,,,, :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Considering it's a bullshit thread started by an illiterate leghumper on our board, I would think whatever goes would be the rules of posting in it.

Illiterate leghumper: oxymoron.

BTW, illegitimate leghumper: also oxymoron.

You'd think the drive by and regular Dwag fans would have been on this board for the past several hours knowing they finished on top of the recruiting rankings(Rivals). Or did they feel like they got their fudge packed by hiring Charlton Warren?

You'd think the drive by and regular Dwag fans would have been on this board for the past several hours knowing they finished on top of the recruiting rankings(Rivals). Or did they feel like they got their fudge packed by hiring Charlton Warren?
Congrats on Elam. Maybe you should continue patting yourself on the back,instead of trying to spin it that Florida got the best of Georgia. We flipped a 5* WR from the barn and got an underrated TE that Bama wanted badly. I’ll take the #2 class with 5 5* over Elam choosing his roots.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Congrats on Elam. Maybe you should continue patting yourself on the back,instead of trying to spin it that Florida got the best of Georgia. We flipped a 5* WR from the barn and got an underrated TE that Bama wanted badly. I’ll take the #2 class with 5 5* over Elam choosing his roots.
Good luck with Warren and the awful OC you hired in Coley.

6. UF -- with 3-4 stars and a real HC o_O

8. UGly -- with all those top recruits, and a 4th & Dumb HC... :confused:

I remember the 'Evil Genius' asking what happened to all of those highly rated recruits, once they got to UGly and sucked... :oops:

Same Ole - Same Ole :D:p:D

Last edited:
This has always been the problem with UGA. They were never short on 5 star players for the past 30+ years. Even Spurrier said it himself that he could never understand why Georgia has the nation's best talent yet hasn't done squat with this talent no matter the coach.

We got the best of every Dawg who came in here and told us we had zero shot at any of our 4 targets. Because we got 2 and one is academically ineligible, so I call that 2 out of 3.

This has always been the problem with UGA. They were never short on 5 star players for the past 30+ years. Even Spurrier said it himself that he could never understand why Georgia has the nation's best talent yet hasn't done squat with this talent no matter the coach.
None of what you said is accurate

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
None of what you said is accurate
Spurrier actually said it after the Gators whipped the Dwags (45-14???) during the 1991 season. That's what triggered all you Dwag fans. Even Ray Goooffff got so ticked off by that comment he told a reporter he'd hope to meet Spurrier in a dark alley.

Last edited:
You're probably right as far as discussions on this board but there was plenty of discussions about it on our board because of the leadership we had lost.

Number one class on Rivals. :)
UGA's 2020 class is going to be even better.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I sure like Elam AND our upgrade at DB coach

That was Kirby’s fake punt in the recruiting world. Backfired.
Haha... nothing backfired. If you think we hired a db coach for a recruit, you're just wrong. I didn't hear any Gator fans complaining about Warren before the Dawgs hired him away from Florida.
Congrats on Elam though, great talent and great kid from what I hear.

In fact they lost two stud RBs and scoffed that there would be a drop off and more prognostications of championships ensued. Rebuilding became the subject after Bevo set the tone.
I can understand that you probably weren't paying attention last CFB season with the nightmare season in Tallahassee but Georgia RBS accomplished something last year that had never been done in the history of CFB. 2 different 1000 yard rushers in consecutive years... Chubb & Michel and Swift & Holyfield.

Haha... nothing backfired. If you think we hired a db coach for a recruit, you're just wrong. .

Once again,,, De-Nile is not just a river in Egypt... :rolleyes:

And it's just a co-incidence that Elam arrived for his 'official UGly visit' on the very same day that UGly made a 'surprise' hire/steal of the Gator CB coach that was his primary recruiter and his position coach... :rolleyes:

If you really believe that load of crap, then your nose is dead from sniffin' to many UGly butts.... :cool:

Warren was in his 1st year with Dan and at UF, so Gator fans were still in the evaluation mode on judging him. Feel free to compare his resume to Torrian Gray's and decide for yourself who has the better / more qualified CB coach now. UF got a serious UPGRADE in coaching imo. :p
And apparently Elam already knows the difference too... o_O

Once again,,, De-Nile is not just a river in Egypt... :rolleyes:

And it's just a co-incidence that Elam arrived for his 'official UGly visit' on the very same day that UGly made a 'surprise' hire/steal of the Gator CB coach that was his primary recruiter and his position coach... :rolleyes:

If you really believe that load of crap, then your nose is dead from sniffin' to many UGly butts.... :cool:

Warren was in his 1st year with Dan and at UF, so Gator fans were still in the evaluation mode on judging him. Feel free to compare his resume to Torrian Gray's and decide for yourself who has the better / more qualified CB coach now. UF got a serious UPGRADE in coaching imo. :p
And apparently Elam already knows the difference too... o_O
Ladies and Gentlemen, for further proof I present Insta... :D
Don't confuse timing with reasoning.

UGA did hire Warren for Elam and whiffed. Then we went out and upgraded at DB coach and still got Elam. UGA also hired Coley as their OC. That is going to be fun to watch.

Win-win for UF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT