ADVERTISEMENT

Will the last assistant football coach leaving Gainesville.........

Well that worse coach has kicked Florida's butt 2 years running.

And how did that 'less with more' coach finish? o_O

6. UF/Dan -- 10-3 -- Winners #10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich

7. LSU/Ogeron -- 10-3 -- 36 - 16 UGly ----- LSU 19 - 27 UF

8. UGly/Smirt -- 10-3 -- Losers #5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texass

End of the season, mutts are left with their tongues hanging out and their butts draggin' yet again... :p

Last edited:
And how did that 'less with more' coach finish? o_O

6. UF/Dan -- 10-3 -- Winners #10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich

7. LSU/Ogeron -- 10-3 -- 36 - 16 UGly ----- LSU 19 - 27 UF

8. UGly/Smirt -- 10-3 -- Losers #5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texass

End of the season, mutts are left with their tongues hanging out and their butts draggin' yet again... :p
Wake up Insta. Dawgs won 11 games including spanking the Gators for the second year in a row.
You guys better worry about Mizzou before catching up with the Dawgs. LOL

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
We weren't number 2 preseason, Clemson was. Enjoy it because we were the youngest team in the SEC and only 14 teams younger in the country... and we still haven't lost an SEC East game in 2 years now. Don't let the Texas game fool you (top 4 defensive players didn't play), we're loaded this year.

If you’re not going to give us the fact that most of our starting defensive backfield wasn’t playing against you guys, and that might have had some factor in froom’s success in the passing game, you can’t make that excuse against Texas. Plus, if you guys are as deep with blue chippers as you say, it shouldn’t have mattered. There’s really no way you should have lost to Texas. They aren’t a bad team, but you guys really came out flat.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Wake up Insta. Dawgs won 11 games including spanking the Gators for the second year in a row.
You guys better worry about Mizzou before catching up with the Dawgs. LOL

Darn, I guess I must have forgot about your big win over the Austin Peay Governors.... :rolleyes:

As to Mizzou, Drew Lock is gone and UF's DB depth and injury issues of 2018 are also gone. o_O

Winners -- #6 Florida -- #10 UF 41 - 15 Mich #7

Losers -- #8 UGly -- #5 UGly 21 - 28 Texazz #15

Wake up nuttlicker, Florida is already ahead of your mutts, with much worse to come for you in the very near future. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Catch? We are already flying past you.

It’s hilarious to watch their insecurity run rampant. We’re so far behind them yet they can’t help but hang out daily on the board of a team that’s no threat to them. It’d be like us talking shit to Vandy fans. And everybody sees their insecurity but them.

Mullen took a 4-win team and turned it into a 10-win team with a top 10 finish in year one. When you remind them that Kang Kirby was 8-5 in year one while losing to Vandy and GT at home, and struggling to beat Nichols effin State they get amnesia like that year didn’t happen. Time will tell but Mullen’s first season at UF was infinitely more successful than Kirby’s with a far less talented roster. But let these mouthbreathers tell it he can’t coach because he never won a championship at Mississippi St.

It’s hilarious to watch their insecurity run rampant. We’re so far behind them yet they can’t help but hang out daily on the board of a team that’s no threat to them. It’d be like us talking shit to Vandy fans. And everybody sees their insecurity but them.

Mullen took a 4-win team and turned it into a 10-win team with a top 10 finish in year one. When you remind them that Kang Kirby was 8-5 in year one while losing to Vandy and GT at home, and struggling to beat Nichols effin State they get amnesia like that year didn’t happen. Time will tell but Mullen’s first season at UF was infinitely more successful than Kirby’s with a far less talented roster. But let these mouthbreathers tell it he can’t coach because he never won a championship at Mississippi St.
BINGO

Probably not, but we were also missing 4 starters on defense... but it is what it is... a loss.
Weren't those 4 players recruited by Mark Richt? You seem to forget that Kirby loaded that Georgia roster with countless 5 star players within 2 seasons.
giphy.gif

Reactions: instaGATOR
Weren't those 4 players recruited by Mark Richt? You seem to forget that Kirby loaded that Georgia roster with countless 5 star players within 2 seasons.
giphy.gif
2 of the 4 were Richt recruits, Walker and Baker, but neither really played as freshmen.
Both have been developed very well, Walker was our best pass rusher and Baker just won the Thorpe Award as best DB. Our best DL who was out, was a 3 star guy out of Charlotte NC, and he was Freshman All SEC and Freshman All American this year.

2 of the 4 were Richt recruits, Walker and Baker, but neither really played as freshmen.
Both have been developed very well, Walker was our best pass rusher and Baker just won the Thorpe Award as best DB. Our best DL who was out, was a 3 star guy out of Charlotte NC, and he was Freshman All SEC and Freshman All American this year.

WoW! Where were you with all of the excuses when UF lost 9, including the top WR (now NFL) and top RB (soon to be E-D NFL), plus depth at DL and LB in 2017, then lost several more due to injuries across the season? o_O

Or when UF lost a game to D2 GaSo after a season of injuries that cost the team 72 lost starts due to injured players? o_O

When you win, it's because your coaches and players are better. :cool:
When you lose,,,, here comes the excuses... :rolleyes:

WoW! Where were you with all of the excuses when UF lost 9, including the top WR (now NFL) and top RB (soon to be E-D NFL), plus depth at DL and LB in 2017, then lost several more due to injuries across the season? o_O

Or when UF lost a game to D2 GaSo after a season of injuries that cost the team 72 lost starts due to injured players? o_O

When you win, it's because your coaches and players are better. :cool:
When you lose,,,, here comes the excuses... :rolleyes:
Try and keep up Insta. I said "it is what it is... a loss" earlier in the thread.

The one that owns your coach or Saban? I guess they both own your coach.

My 1st year coach owns the #6 finish in the Poll by the other coaches. o_O
~ My coach began the season with a NR 4-7 team.

While your coach stepped on his own dik yet again and finished at #8. :p
~ You coach began the season with a #4 13-2 team.

And speaking of Satan, he finished with a 16 - 44 azz-stompin' by Clemp's-son...
~ He began the season with a lay-ooded roster and the #1 NC 13-1 team. :rolleyes:

So I'm good with the direction my team & coach are heading, how-bout you? :cool:

My 1st year coach owns the #6 finish in the Poll by the other coaches. o_O
~ My coach began the season with a NR 4-7 team.

While your coach stepped on his own dik yet again and finished at #8. :p
~ You coach began the season with a #4 13-2 team.

And speaking of Satan, he finished with a 16 - 44 azz-stompin' by Clemp's-son...
~ He began the season with a lay-ooded roster and the #1 NC 13-1 team. :rolleyes:

So I'm good with the direction my team & coach are heading, how-bout you? :cool:
We finished 6th and beat you by 19. LOL. Most coaches don't even cast the ballots themselves, we beat you by 19. We won the division and beat you by 19.

6. UF 27 - 19 LSU (+8)

UF 17 - 36 UGly 8. (+19)

7. LSU 36 - 16 UGly (-20)

AP -- 6. LSU -- t7. UF -- t7. UGly -- So you're FoS here too. o_O

We beat LSU and they beat you worse than you beat us... :p

This is the freakin' SEC, chit-happens every year.

However, UF has OWNED UGly for the past 3 decades, but the buttsniffers are still going to win 1-2 now and then.... :cool:

PS
I'm not on an UGly board making a case, while you're here begging for some validation.
Case Closed --- o_O

6. UF 27 - 19 LSU (+8)

UF 17 - 36 UGly 8. (+19)

However, UF has OWNED UGly for the past 3 decades, but the buttsniffers are still going to win 1-2 now and then.... :cool:

PS
I'm not on an UGly board making a case, while you're here begging for some validation.
Case Closed --- o_O
Wake up Insta. You're not owning this decade... you're behind. Nov 2nd will clinch this decade for the Dawgs.
You beat LSU who beat us... congrats.
We beat Mizzou and Kentucky who both manhandled you.
The transitive crap isn't even in your favor.
We beat you by 19... and will again Nov 2nd.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Wake up Insta. You're not owning this decade... you're behind. Nov 2nd will clinch this decade for the Dawgs.
You beat LSU who beat us... congrats.
We beat Mizzou and Kentucky who both manhandled you.
The transitive crap isn't even in your favor.
We beat you by 19... and will again Nov 2nd.

Keep hoping and wishing.

6. UF 27 - 19 LSU (+8)

UF 17 - 36 UGly 8. (+19)

PS
Case Closed --- o_O
You’d still be on the Vol board if you could

You’d still be on the Vol board if you could
LOL, :D no need, the Mad-Dog-dollie and his little butt-buddy, the nailed-head choker followed me here, still seeking 'validation', just like why you're here... :p

What you can't avoid are these facts:

AP 6. LSU, t7 UF, t7 UGly.
Coaches - 6. UF, 7. LSU, 8. UGly

#10 UF 41 - 15 Mich #7 (-26) :eek:

#5 UGly 21 - 28 Texazz #15 (+7 - how embarrassing for you) :oops:

Last edited:
LOL, :D no need, the Mad-Dog-dollie and his little butt-buddy, the nailed-head choker followed me here, still seeking 'validation', just like why you're here... :p

You keep ignoring we beat you by 19 and won more games than you. LOL

Reactions: _VolFan4675

36-17, 78-24

Wake me up when UGA wins a national title. I’ve never been around to actually see it

No shit. I’m guessing you were born in the 90s. You know, when football was invented. No one cares about 11 years ago. You’ve been pretty meh ever since.
Nope born much sooner than the 90s.

So you don’t care about 11 years ago yet you like to quote that UGA has the series lead??? Mmm interesting. Did I do that right?

You'll see. We're going to own both LOS in JAX.

Yea we get it. Only UGA improves from year to year. Never seen so much arrogance from a fanbase with one good year. UF loses 3 games and we all acknowledge the team isn’t where it needs to be, UGA loses 3 games and the fans predict a future dynasty. Whatever.

Nope born much sooner than the 90s.

So you don’t care about 11 years ago yet you like to quote that UGA has the series lead??? Mmm interesting. Did I do that right?
Actually, you did it wrong. Show me a post where I talk about it. And just what is much sooner than than the 90s in your mind?

Yea we get it. Only UGA improves from year to year. Never seen so much arrogance from a fanbase with one good year. UF loses 3 games and we all acknowledge the team isn’t where it needs to be, UGA loses 3 games and the fans predict a future dynasty. Whatever.
Um, no. The three losses for Georgia is adisapppintment in a rebuilding year. Gators win three and it means you are back. Please don’t act like you all aren’t doing that. You had a much better than expected year, yes, but talking about playing championship football and how everyone else is scared isn’t what you call a reasonable reaction. I guess beating a Highly overrated meatchokin that had gotten their shit pushed in by urby is your proof while Georgia doesn’t show up in its meaningless consolation game for blowing the SEC. ok that’s fine, but please stop acting like we are unreasonable while you guys are grounded and are claiming some sort of birthright.

Um, no. The three losses for Georgia is adisapppintment in a rebuilding year. Gators win three and it means you are back. Please don’t act like you all aren’t doing that. You had a much better than expected year, yes, but talking about playing championship football and how everyone else is scared isn’t what you call a reasonable reaction. I guess beating a Highly overrated meatchokin that had gotten their shit pushed in by urby is your proof while Georgia doesn’t show up in its meaningless consolation game for blowing the SEC. ok that’s fine, but please stop acting like we are unreasonable while you guys are grounded and are claiming some sort of birthright.
LoL. Not sure if you are serious but you have UGA fans over here claiming they are going to win 2 national titles in the next 3 years when you haven’t even won 1 national title in 40. Sure UGA fans haven’t been unreasonable at all.

LoL. Not sure if you are serious but you have UGA fans over here claiming they are going to win 2 national titles in the next 3 years when you haven’t even won 1 national title in 40. Sure UGA fans haven’t been unreasonable at all.
Anyone but Bama or Clemson sounds kinda silly make any predictions about that but I get your point. I thought 2019 was much more likely but with all the early draft guys leaving I’m not as confident now. If we can get past Bama I like our chances of doing it.

Nobody here is acting like we’re back. What everybody here has said is we’re clearly on the right track. That’s evident everywhere and isn’t confined to just here. ‘Experts’ are talking about UF being a top 10 team next year and that’s one year removed from going 4-7. But according to y’all Mullen sucks, is Kirby’s bitch, we won’t beat UGA for a long while blah, blah, blah. I don’t think y’all grasp how ridiculous y’all have been on this board for months now. Quit making shit up. Nobody here is talking about winning championships. Except y’all who apparently will win a minimum of 2 of the next 4. Yes that’s actually been said on this board.

Rebuilding in 2018? None of you brought up rebuilding before this season. All we heard was reload, reload, reload, reload.......
So I guess every season is now rebuilding. The only reason all you Dwag fans totally avoid 1990 till now is because of the Dwags win total: 8
I will admit the 80's were painful for us Gator fans as we were 2-8 in that decade. Speaking of 1980's, I've noticed a significant drop among the Dwag fans after the 1987 season. There was also a significant rise among the FSU fans. I wonder why.:confused:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT