ADVERTISEMENT

Will the last assistant football coach leaving Gainesville.........

Matches,

I haven't found a UGA or FSU board I can post on for free !

Gators unique in that we are the only fan base that tolerates all posters & their opinions as long as they express themselves properly.
DawgChat. Been around since the beginning. currently unmoderated I believe.

Will the last assistant football coach leaving Gainsville......

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida will not keep its entire 2019 coaching staff intact this offseason after all. Howard University is hiring Florida TEs coach Larry Scott as its next head coach. Scott has been on staff at Florida for 2 years, joining Dan Mullen when he arrived in 2018. He was previously working as the OC/TE's at Tennessee prior to his arrival at Florida. Mullen brought him aboard the UF staff when Tennessee head coach Butch Jones was fired.

Does this mean that Kerwin can now be the new TE's coach and get on the field? :)

Or does Dan want to bring in a 'new & improved' TE's coach, while keeping Bell as an offensive analyst?

Note: UF has been very solid with TE's for a very long time and that won't change with the departure of Larry Scott, so good luck to him at Howard. :cool:

“Far less talent”. Prove it. Do the research.
I didn't have to go far. According to post on this board for every 4 star that transfers from UGA or enters the draft early there is 2 to 3 5 star players ready to replace them.

Also Its been stated many times by either you or Iraq that Kirbs has developed 2 star players into NFL types players.

Same goes with the staff, for everyone that leaves y'all replace with better, right?
Chaney was the weak link for UGA so y'all improved in that category, right? Oh wait a minute.

Reactions: gatordad3
Meyer didn’t have Saban in a dynasty and Dabo to deal with either
But Meyer while coaching two different schools did beat Saban. Once to win a conference championship that boosted his team to the national title game another time in a playoff game to get to the title game.

What that has to do with anything?

Oh wait...isn't it the Dawg fans who cling on the statement of "Mullen never won the west at MSU but Sherrill did"? Now back to having Saban.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT