ADVERTISEMENT

Will the last assistant football coach leaving Gainesville.........

As we all saw in the Sugar Bowl & the SECCG, Georgia's secondary and football program still sucks!

But doesn’t suck badly enough to keep UGA from handing the Gators a 19 point loss.

As a result, did Georgia win something meaningful this year?
Your Bowl game for instance?
Georgia just didn't want to be there, right?

Florida has still won 6 out of the last 11 games,
8 out of last 14,
14 out of last 21,
21 out of last 29.....

Georgia is THE place where recruits go to see their football dreams die, lol!
Unless, they can transfer out of there asap like your #1 recruit, Justin Fields, recently did, lol.

Reactions: gatordad3
We’re so glad you’re here to make classy posts like that one. You don’t have anything better to do than live on this board douche?

We all know what the homers think.
But what to the coaches think?

6. UF -- #10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich (-26) :eek:

7. LSU -- #11 LSU 40 - 32 #8 UCF (-8) o_O

8. UGly -- #5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 TX (+7) --- :D:p:D:p:D

Please keep all of your coaches intact.
But hey, I see that your chumps had to use your recruit bag $$$ to hire a Gator coach, just to give you a chance to sign a 4 star CB from Florida...

And he might go to UGly,because UF already has a 5 star EE CB from Calif and a 4 star EE CB from Florida, signed and in school, with a 3rd CB coming in the summer.

With all of those coming, and with what UF already has on the roster, I'm guessing that Dan won't have any trouble hiring as good or better CB coaching talent to replace that 'used car salesman' :oops: that you just hired... :rolleyes:

Warren in the last 6 years:
2013 AF
2014 Neb
2015-16 N.C.
2017 TN
2018 UF
-----
2019 UGly - Big $$$ payoff, in an attempt to sign a UF CB lean, Elam... :cool:

You have to take Mullen. Your preferred choices said no.

IF you really believe that MsSt Mullen was MsSt AD / UF AD Stricklin's 3rd choice, then you're even dumber :confused: than what's usual and expected from a buttsniffer....
Kelly and Frost were briefly looked at (for PC reasons) but they never had an official job offer.
Stricklin hired exactly who he (and I) wanted all along. o_O

It is amazing to me the level of overconfidence two wins can give a fan base.

Reality comes crashing down on you mangy Dawgs Nov 2nd.

It should have already come after their preseason #2 ranked team finished with 3 losses. Instead they’ve doubled down insisting the next few years they’re gonna own everybody. The delusion is strong.

Getting past the UGa douchbaggery, there is a point that if we don't pay our assistants the going rate this will continue to happen. We have to stop trying to live on the cheap.

Reactions: ocalaman
It should have already come after their preseason #2 ranked team finished with 3 losses. Instead they’ve doubled down insisting the next few years they’re gonna own everybody. The delusion is strong.
We weren't number 2 preseason, Clemson was. Enjoy it because we were the youngest team in the SEC and only 14 teams younger in the country... and we still haven't lost an SEC East game in 2 years now. Don't let the Texas game fool you (top 4 defensive players didn't play), we're loaded this year.

Reactions: Dawg Wood
IF you really believe that MsSt Mullen was MsSt AD / UF AD Stricklin's 3rd choice, then you're even dumber :confused: than what's usual and expected from a buttsniffer....
Kelly and Frost were briefly looked at (for PC reasons) but they never had an official job offer.
Stricklin hired exactly who he (and I) wanted all along. o_O
LOL... changing history Insta. You must have voted for Hillary.

We weren't number 2 preseason, Clemson was. Enjoy it because we were the youngest team in the SEC and only 14 teams younger in the country... and we still haven't lost an SEC East game in 2 years now. Don't let the Texas game fool you (top 4 defensive players didn't play), we're loaded this year.

My bad, preseason #5. Of course you guys weren’t singing that tune about not being good enough before you rolled into LSU and got stomped. The narrative was about how you and Bama were the two best teams in the country and on a collision course to determine who would win the title. Same thing with Texas...y’all were gonna make an example out of them and prove you were a top 4 team. Your players spent all week talking shit then they get their ass whooped then the narrative changed to how they didn’t care about the game.

Spin it how you want, Kang Kirby took a top 5 preseason team and lost 3 games yet y’all are doubling down on his greatness.

Reactions: rdgtr
My bad, preseason #5. Of course you guys weren’t singing that tune about not being good enough before you rolled into LSU and got stomped. The narrative was about how you and Bama were the two best teams in the country and on a collision course to determine who would win the title. Same thing with Texas...y’all were gonna make an example out of them and prove you were a top 4 team. Your players spent all week talking shit then they get their ass whooped then the narrative changed to how they didn’t care about the game.

Spin it how you want, Kang Kirby took a top 5 preseason team and lost 3 games yet y’all are doubling down on his greatness.
Yeah preseason top 5 ended up being final 6 with the youngest ranked team in the country. We're going to be tough to beat this year.

Reactions: Dawg Wood
Georgia just has the Youngest, Dumbest team in college football, lol.

We are all scared!

Last edited:
Keep watching the news today. Kirby "4th and Dumb X2" Smart is about to get his face rubbed in it....again.

Here is the best of Kirby "NOT Smart"'s called FAKE-Field goal attempts:

This one did not get as much play time.

This just shows how DAWGS are dumb but persistent.

Reactions: gatordad3

I've never seen another fan base tout and talk smack about what they're going to do and what they almost did...it's hilarious

Reactions: rdgtr
LOL... changing history Insta. You must have voted for Hillary.

Stating what happened in the hiring of 'Dan the Man', unlike your usual bs.

I never voted for corrupt burnt-out nose Bill, so I certainly never voted for the doubly-corrupt Hillbillery.... :cool:

You're wrong so often that you should probably run for congress as a demorat... o_O
And your chit-state has been run by demorat Governors, supported by the KKK since the War.

But hey, congrats on finally electing a GOP (party of Lincoln) Governor at least.... :rolleyes:

PS

Great HC, great recruits, and the results speak for themselves:

6. UF
7. LSU
8 UGly
:D:D:D:p

I've never seen another fan base tout and talk smack about what they're going to do and what they almost did...it's hilarious

You mean like the gator fan base, how bad have we whipped that gator ass the past two years under Kirby? Get use to it, will be another beat down this year too losers!:p

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Michigan and the revenge tour.

UGA is the southern Michigan. And their coaches are the best at what they have almost done in the country

Reactions: ChiefGene
Yeah preseason top 5 ended up being final 6 with the youngest ranked team in the country. We're going to be tough to beat this year.

I say 3 losses again in 2019. But instead of Bama in the SECCG, UF beats you and saves you the embarrassment of having Bama toy with you yet again.

Reactions: ChiefGene
I predict Georgia will lose to Notre Dame, Florida, Auburn & Texas A&M this coming fall.

Michigan and the revenge tour.

UGA is the southern Michigan. And their coaches are the best at what they have almost done in the country

You mean like destroying the gators and your fan base leaving in the third quarter the last two years loser.

What’s weird is they shouted at anyone who would listen how elite Kirby’s recruiting has been in one breath then in another breath they’re downplaying this year’s roster talking about how young they were or how they weren’t ready yet. He’s had 3 elite recruiting classes according to them so what’s the hold up? Talking out of both sides of their mouth. Their classes the last 3 years have been better than just about every team except Bama and Ohio St. why should youth matter? Elite talent and elite coaching should lead to championships.

I predict Georgia will lose to Notre Dame, Florida, Auburn & Texas A&M this coming fall.

And Fromm will struggle every time they fall behind and he can’t hand the ball off while Fields tears up the Big10. And then The Kirby narrative will take a 180 real quick. Just sit back and watch

ADVERTISEMENT